Enemies with Benefits

By zuziestories_xo

A night of drinking. A one night stand. An agreement. All things which two sworn enemies should never do toge... More

enemies with benefits | foreword
enemies with benefits | 1
enemies with benefits | 2
enemies with benefits | 4
enemies with benefits | 5
enemies with benefits | 6
enemies with benefits | 7
enemies with benefits | 8
enemies with benefits | 9
enemies with benefits | 10
enemies with benefits | 11
enemies with benefits | 12
enemies with benefits | 13
enemies with benefits | 14
enemies with benefits | 15
enemies with benefits | 16
enemies with benefits | 17
enemies with benefits | 18
enemies with benefits | 19
enemies with benefits | 20
enemies with benefits | 21
enemies with benefits | 22
enemies with benefits | 23
enemies with benefits | 24
enemies with benefits | 25
enemies with benefits | 26

enemies with benefits | 3

57.7K 859 1.1K
By zuziestories_xo

Chapter Three: Drunk Dancing

***

"I change my mind." I said as the loud music blared in my ears. "I want to go home."

Daisy looked horrified, as if I just suggested something entirely outlandish. "But we just got here! You agreed you'd be here, at least for a while."

We weren't even inside the house, where the party was meant to be taking place, but I got the snapshot of what it was like. Booze everywhere, old 2000's hits blasting so loudly it was a surprise the cops didn't show up yet, and people were making out everywhere. There was even a guy getting a blowjob right beside the house.

Did I mention I hated parties already? Because I despise them.

I came here to get drunk, to try to forget about Alexander Hale for a little while, but if this was what I got, I didn't need it. I could just get a fake ID and buy some alcohol, getting drunk in the comfort of my own room in comfy PJ's. Not the tight maroon crop top I was wearing and a pair of leggings that definitely showed off my bright red panties.

I mentally groaned. Staying home should have been the route I took.

"Just look at this mess! I feel like a rat in a sewer." I said, my nose scrunched up.

Daisy wrapped an arm around me as she smiled. "Well, rats belong in sewers, so maybe that's a sign you should stay here."

Woops. "Wait, let me make a different analogy—"

My best friend let go of me as she moved to stand in front of me and grabbed my hands. Her brown eyes were energetic and peering, like they always were.

She took a deep breath before she said, "no analogies needed, Kelsie. If you want to go home - okay, go. I'll give you my key. However, let me say this first. With the right amount of alcohol, anything goes. You won't even notice the... weirdly exhibitionist sexual acts people having going on or the pungent smell of whiskey. You'll let loose, enjoy yourself and who knows? You might finally get Alexander out of your head and have fun."

That did sound good. And I did agree to come here with her - tapping out so soon would be very uncool of me.

With a sigh, I replied. "Fine. Okay, I'll stay. Make sure I don't drink too much; I don't want to completely lose my inhibitions."

Daisy squealed and then said, "of course, Kels! Let's go inside."

And so, despite my mixed feelings, the two of us walked in.

Everything was ten times worse inside; it made the outside look peaceful. However, I had already told Daisy that I would stay at least for a little, and I wasn't about to back out. Besides, I hadn't even had a drip of alcohol yet - what was the point of being here if I didn't achieve the one thing that made this thing enticing in the first place?

"Should I get us some alcohol?" Daisy asked as we sat down on the couch. Somehow, everyone avoided it - even the couple that was dry humping just nearby. "I'll pour it straight from the cans to make sure we don't get the nasty ones."

I smiled, nodding. "Sure, I'll wait here."

With a quick hug, she promptly sauntered off, leaving me sitting alone on the couch. I could only count down the minutes as she went to fetch us those drinks. Using all my might, I hoped she'd hurry up - there was nothing worse than being alone and sober around a large group of teenagers.

I pulled my phone out, trying to distract myself when somebody suddenly sat beside me. Thinking it was my best friend, I put my phone away and turned to face them, a smile on my face.

Daisy was blushing as she sat down beside me, handing me over a red cup as she took a sip from her own. I watched her carefully for a few moments before she noticed me staring and downed the contents of her cup.

Liquid courage, I suppose.

Then, finally, she said with the biggest grin on her face; "Tyler's here. I just saw him."

I should have guessed she saw her crush of two years—she always gets incredibly flustered when it comes to him. Typically, I'd tease her about her longtime crush on a boy who hardly spoke to her outside of school - it was part of my duties as her best friend. However, this time, I decided to do the opposite.

This time, I would step up as a wingwoman.

"You should go to him." I said, having to shout over the music. "Getting his number was great, but now you have to take the steps to be more than his friend."

Daisy blushed even more. "No, I can't. I promised you I'd stay nearby while we're at the party."

I shrugged. "I'll be fine. I have my drink to keep me occupied and sane." I said, taking a sip of the alcohol to prove it. My face scrunched up as the alcohol ran down my throat, leaving a burning trail in its wake. Hopefully Daisy didn't notice it too much. "Besides, we can hang out any time. This chance with Tyler is rare."

Despite the fact I would have preferred to have some I trusted by my side, I didn't want to be the one that held Daisy back from having a few hours with the one boy she always wanted to spend time with. It would mean that I'd likely sit here alone for the rest of the evening until it was time for us to go.

Prompting that, Daisy threw me into a massive hug, keeping me in a tight hold. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! You're the best, Kelsie! I promise to return the favour, whenever you need it!"

And with that, she gave me a final grin before she scurried off, returning back to Tyler. I leaned into the couch more, sprawling across it entirely as I chugged the contents of my drinks. It was very strong, and it didn't go down my throat easily. Whatever alcohol Daisy had given us, it was already starting to kick in; I could feel my face growing hot and my inhibitions were loosening.

Bored after sitting alone for ten minutes, I decided to get up and get more to drink, managing to catch a glimpse of Tyler and Daisy laughing together before I entered the kitchen. I was glad at least one of us enjoyed this party.

There was an array of alcohol displayed on the tables. I decided to pick up a glass bottle that contained a clear liquid and poured that into my cup. I only managed to down about half before I got tapped on the shoulder and turned around to see who it was.

Big mistake. I should have pretended he wasn't here, because of course my sworn enemy had to come to the one party I decided to come to.

Alexander-fucking-Hale stood casually, hands in his jean pockets. A large grin was strewn across his face, his gaze resting on me indefinitely.

"Kelsie Frey. Didn't think I'd see a prude at a high school party." Alexander noted, raising an eyebrow. "You amaze me everyday."

I decided not to address anything he said for the sake of my mental wellbeing and said, "it's my bad luck. Don't consider yourself lucky."

I was surprised by how slurred my words were becoming; I hardly drank.

Alexander noticed this too. Great. "I didn't say I was lucky. I said I was amazed."

"Smartass."

He chuckled, looking at the red cup in my hand. His green eyes remained focused on it for a while, as if he was inspecting it, and then looked back at me. I expected him to say anything, but he just continued to smile at me for a few seconds before he grabbed a cup of alcohol himself and then began walking off.

I grabbed onto his arm, fingers digging into the bare flesh. Alexander wore a plain grey t-shirt, one that exposed the majority of his arm perfectly. This was completely unnecessary; it was March - not the warmest time of year - but of course the freak of nature had to wear something like that. It was like he couldn't go a day without showing off something.

Amused, he turned around to look at me. "Yes, Kelsie?"

"Fuck you."

This time, both his eyebrows raised, a massive grin exploding on his face until he burst out laughing, the noise so loud I'm sure it entirely overpowered the music that was playing.

When he calmed down, I continued. "Fuck you for being the most annoying guy in the world. Fuck you for always being everywhere I look, like giving me a break for at least a day is the most difficult thing in the world. Fuck you for making it impossible for me to get laid. Fuck you for looking at my cup and not telling me what you were thinking. Fuck you for being you."

Perhaps I was tipsier than I thought. Because if I was sober, I wouldn't have said everything I did just now, despite the temptation to do so.

"Kelsie?" He began, biting back another laugh.

I huffed. "What?"

"Fuck you too."

And with a final smile, he walked off, my grip falling off his arm. I don't know why I watched him leave - the entire time until he integrated with the crowd and I could no longer spot him.

I marched back to the drinks stand, and began downing as many cups as I could. It was after my fifth cup that I realised forgetting Alexander, even with this much alcohol, might be another thing he made impossible.

**

Pretty soon after drinking the contents of about half of the alcohol available, I decided to leave the kitchen and join everyone else in the living room. Everyone was dancing without any cares, and so once Like That came on by Doja Cat, I moved to the crowd and began shaking my hips accordingly.

For the first time that night, I was finally letting go. Ignoring all of my problems, I just danced like I hadn't ever before, twerking and dropping like nobody's business.

It was quite fun on my own, but it got even more exciting when     I felt a pair of hands hold on to my waist, bringing a surge of electricity all up my spine.

In normal circumstances, I probably would have been more alarmed that a stranger suddenly started grinding against me, but right now I couldn't care less.

After all, I normally wouldn't have come to a party, and I most certainly would not have gotten drunk. It was already out of bounds for a 'normal circumstance'.

"Keep dancing," I heard a male voice whisper in my ear, their voice strangely familiar. But in my drunken state, I couldn't quite place it, and I didn't really want to either.

"I had no intention of stopping." My head leaned back into his shoulder so I could whisper back, before promptly straightening up and began grinding against him too.

A soft groan escaped the guy's lips, and then his head was down on my neck, lips gently peppering small kisses all over the area. I giggled, welcoming the attention. A fiery sensation burned through every area he touched, and I just couldn't get enough.

Minutes later, the music switched over and the guy turned me around. It was the first time I looked at his face. His eyes were dark with lust, his gaze piercing straight into my soul. Again, there was something familiar about him, but I was too drunk to really focus on his features.

"Wanna dance again?" I asked, biting my lip as I stared up at him.

He grinned, shaking his head. "Sure. But I was actually thinking we should go upstairs and have a... private dance."

I took a hold of his hand, noting the tent in his pants, and then began leading him away from the crowd. A large smile was visible on my face, and as we passed by the countless drunk teenagers, I found myself growing more and more impatient to have this guy alone.

After stumbling up the stairs and going into a room, I locked the door and moved him to the double bed at the end of the room. He continued staring at me, a lopsided grin not leaving his face - not even for a moment.

When we reached the bed, I threw him down on it and then climbed on top. His hands came around my neck and then lowered my head, our lips meeting seconds later. Immediately I was taken back by this; a surge of emotions overtook me, and I couldn't help but lean closer, trying to get us as close to each other as possible.

Just as his tongue slipped into my mouth, he suddenly flipped us over, a small squeak escaping my mouth. He moved his mouth away from mine, chuckling softly into the air, and then descended down on me again. I wrapped my legs around him, bringing him close to me once more.

I wasn't sure how long we were laying on the bed making out. However, after a while, the guy must have grown impatient as his lips suddenly came off mine and began trailing a line of lazy kisses from my jaw to my neck to the space exposed above my shirt. My hands immediately darted to his hair, the sensations inexpressible.

Damn. How was it possible for kissing to feel this good?

A soft gasp escaped my mouth as I felt his hand cup my left breast. A rush of sensations overtook me, all driving a line of electricity straight to my heat.

My hands clawed the hem of his shirt, lifting it up his torso until he broke apart and threw it off. His bare chest was now in display, the sight absolutely marvellous; it wasn't chiselled with abs and muscles, but the faint outlines of abs were visible, and his stomach was toned. He must be the type that worked out occasionally, or he had just had really blessed genes.

My hands ran over his chest, his smooth skin running more sensations down my spine. Damn, something about this guy was absolutely irresistible.

My hands moved to his jeans, where I tried unbuttoning them. However, the guy had other plans, as he suddenly flipped us over so that I was straddling him.

"It's your turn. Take your shirt off." He said, biting his lip.

I smiled. My need to see him naked mixed with liquid courage made everything exciting, including the prospect of me getting naked in front of him. Even the fact I was a virgin didn't faze me - in fact, it hardly mattered to me at all.

I just hoped that he had some experience so that at least one of us could take the lead. But from the looks of it - his body, along with his intoxicating touch, I doubted he lacked female attention.

So, to not waste any time, I also took my crop top, throwing the maroon piece on the floor in abandon. His eyes drank up what was now exposed; my breasts bunched into a bra two sizes too small. It was my only clean bra and I didn't expect to have to take off my shirt, but right there I was thankful. It pushed up my chest in the perfect way, showing off just enough to keep him wanting.

His hands indeed went up to grab them, pushing the material of the bra down to touch the bare flesh, fingers pinching my hardening nipples. A moan escaped me, causing a grin to erupt on his face.

"Just you wait." I said with a grin. "I'll make you moan twice as loudly."

"I'm looking forward to that." He slurred, one of his hands moving to the back of my neck to bring me into a sloppy kiss.

It didn't take long for him to grow impatient once more, and for him to move his free hand to my leggings in a rather desperate and hurried attempt at getting them off. Unfortunately, the leggings cling onto me tightly, and so bringing them down one-handed while he was below me was a harder feat than he must've thought.

However, I decided to climb off the bed and shimmy them off myself, watching as he undone the buttons on his jeans and took them off too.

Now, both of us were only left in our underwear. I grew impossibly hornier, my panties damp in anticipation. Instead of going back on the bed, I decided to walk right up to the edge and look down at him, a grin on my face.

He stared up, biting his lip once more until his hands came on my waist and brought me closer. Or at least, that was his intention - he ended up making me topple over him, us landing back on the bed in the position we were in earlier.

We both laughed slightly and then stared at each other.

"Fuck," he said. "You're so..."

"Familiar? I think so too." I replied for him, licking my lips. "But who cares? Let's just show each other a good time."

He smiled and shrugged. "Sounds good to me."

And then he flipped us over again and his mouth came down on my neck, sucking and kissing the area with no hesitance. Just like earlier, my hands went straight into his light-coloured hair, pulling at the strands as my legs wrapped around his back.

I decided to take matters into my own hands when I moved my hands from his hair to his Calvin Klein briefs, pulling them off slowly. Nothing what I was doing, he pulled away and started taking them off himself.

"I'll get a condom." He said, winking.

I nodded, seeing him reach into one of the bedside drawers as my hands reached the hem of my red panties. I was so glad I chose such a seductive colour - the guy seemed to really like them.
And hopefully he liked them better strewn on the floor.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for him to come back to me. Soon enough, he returned back to me, lowering me down on the bed as he hovered over me. One hand rested beside my head, keeping him balanced, while the other brushed the flyaway hairs from face.

"You ready?" He asked, staring straight into my eyes.

Those familiar green eyes.

I bit my lip and nodded, ignoring the little voice in the back of my mind. "You know it."

He grinned, and then his mouth lowered on mine. I could hardly taste the alcohol on his tongue as our mouths moved against each other before he entered me in one large thrust.

The first thing I felt was pain. Even in my drunken state, I couldn't escape the sensation of losing my virginity. The guy pulled away from the kiss as an alarmed look overtook him. But before he could say anything regarding this, I quickly moved his head back to my lips and we continued kissing like nothing was wrong.

He pounded in and out of me with no pause. The pain slowly shifted into pleasure, and soon enough I was moaning so loudly I was sure everyone at the party could tell what I was doing upstairs with this mystery guy. Rugged breaths also left him - a few moans here and there - as he continued his thrusts.
I don't know how long we were in bed, but after a while I could feel myself coming. To ensure I had some control over the situation, I promptly flipped us over, still inside him.

He grinned up at me as he breathed out, "I knew you'd be a good time."

Unable to form any words, I just nodded. I lifted myself up, until just the tip remained inside me, and then promptly lowered myself down in one move. We both moaned loudly; this was definitely the deepest his dick has gone inside me yet. But I moved past that quick enough, picking up the pace until I could help but collapse against his chest, my climax overtaking me.

Fortunately, he came quickly after. I managed to gather enough strength to get off him, the space between my legs suddenly empty and cold.

"Fucking hell. That was..." The guy began.

"Good? Yep." I said, surprised that anything left me at all.

"Should we go downstairs?" He asked.

There's no way I'd manage to do that. So, I just said, "how about this instead: you get in bed with me and you might get lucky again tonight."

And just like that, the both of us were sleeping mere inches from each other, the temptation to do more not leaving me for even a second.

•••

Woah, there we go. Longest chapter by far, steamiest chapter so far... hopefully an improvement from the last time I tried writing this chapter, ha ha... ha...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
4.6M 140K 36
When college student Indie finds out her boyfriend cheated on her, she hooks up with his best frenemy Reece as payback but doesn't expect their one-n...
1.8K 24 33
EXPLICIT 18+ ENEMIES TO LOVERS Mature Content-ROMANCE--EXPLICIT SITUATIONS(SEX/ABUSE/BULLYING/Substance abuse) **** Blaze and Sapphire might be from...
35.7K 440 21
This is not very basic but terrible written story. In this love triangle bad guy gets the girl. Basically, it's about poor girl who makes a deal wit...