[Moving On] [A Marigami fic]

Galing kay sunsetsilliest

Marinette realizes that her "little crush" on Adrien is too obsessive and she learns to get over him. Surpris... Higit pa

Juice
The Bakery
Croissants
Lemonade
Miraculous
Aftermath
School
Closet
Preparations
Date <3
Holy crap

Obsession

1.8K 33 21
Galing kay sunsetsilliest

~ Marinette's POV ~

As I slowly wake up I slam my hand onto my alarm clock and get ready for school. I hate Mondays!

As I walk to school I check my socials and see pictures of Adrien everywhere I look! He's so dreamy~ but if someone finds my phone then I'm dead meat! They'll think I'm totally obsessed with him! Am I?

The next thing I know, I'm in class, sitting next to Alya.

I look over to Adrien and zone out for a bit
"Marinette!" A familiar voice spoke.

It was the teacher.

"huh?!" I snap out of my daily gaze at Adrien and nervously look over to Mrs. Bustier (sorry if I spelled that wrong)

"S-sorry, Mrs. Bustier.." I mumble nervously, she glares at me, but I don't know why.

"Marinette, you have got to stop staring at Adrien and focus!" Mrs. Bustier raises her voice at me, Chloe starts laughing and so does most of the class. I wish I could just disappear right now...

"Mrs. Bustier was right, Marinette, your "crush" on Adrien is getting a bit obsessive.." Alya says as we walk out the door and walk home

Am I really that obsessed?

(Ty for reading and don't forget to vote!)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5K 102 21
Celestia falls in love with Pinkie pie. They have a happy relationship in secret they both know Celestia could get exiled for falling in love with a...
21.1K 561 9
The Twilight of ponyville is inlove with Sunset, and Sunset is inlove with her too..... after a year without talking they notice how they missed each...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...