Croissants

~ Marinette's POV ~

I gaze at the pictures of Adrien I have on my wall as I fantasize about him, he's so dreamy but do I really like him? I just feel like I'm too obsessed over him and only like him for his looks and not for who.. who he really is..

"Marinette?" I hear a familiar voice say

I quickly hide the photos of Adrien and Tikki hides in my purse, I around to see who's there, it's Kagami! She looks at me, kind of..lovingly? That's strange.. and she has a box of croissants in one hand, holding the door to my room up with the other.

"Oh!- Kagami! Hi!" I say awkwardly, as usual for a clumsy girl like me..

"Hello, Marinette, I got us some croissants, Adrien gave me your number and I'll be contacting you later, would you like to split these croissants then go.. go get juice again?" Kagami said in her typical, monotone voice

This'll be a perfect opportunity to focus less on Adrien! I've always kinda thought Kagami was a bit cute. I feel so awful for doing what I did when I teamed up with Chloe and got gum on Kagami's shoes.. all for a seat with Adrien..! I can't believe I even did that..

"Marinette..?" Kagami says, sounding a bit worried

"Oh!- uh- I'd love to! Sure, like, right now? I don't have anything on my schedule so yes! Let's go!" I say happily, walking out of my room and getting my purse ready, Tikki was in my purse sleeping, and I had my wallet and phone.

And just like that, Kagami and I were out the door

Was this.. like a date?

(That's the end of this chapter! Sorry I left you guys on a bit of a cliffhanger >:) , don't forget to like, comment, and maybe follow me if you liked this fic so far! Sorry that this chapter was short D:)