TAUGHT

By _setirwijom

šŸ“š - Wherein, Mark had to tutor Lee Donghyuck but the younger was pretty persistent on something else aside f... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty

Thirteen

2K 114 84
By _setirwijom

It's been an hour since and he still didn't woke up. I am aware than whenever he feels sleepy, he'll take a nap no matter what and where, and that nap always ends up being a deep sleep. And I'm also aware that he is a heavy sleeper.

Which is why I grabbed the opportunity when he scooted down, to gently pull out from him and place him properly on the chair. I raise him up and put my jacket all over him so he wouldn't get cold because I'm sure in this position, I can't make him wear his own clothes.

I drove immediately to the closest hotel around, which is approximately three minutes away from the mall. I wore my clothes first before finally turning on my heels to go to Donghyuck. I just made him wear his shorts and wrapped him like a burrito before carrying him inside.

"A room, please?"

"For?"

"Mark Lee."

"Oh my god—" She gasped when she lifted her eyes to me and stared at Donghyuck in my arms. "Excuse me sir, what the— I'm sorry. I mean… is he?"

"He just fell asleep. Don't worry!" I laugh because of the assumptions that I had at the back of my head, that they think of me as a kidnapper or something who also did something wrong to this man in my arms.

I'm pretty sure I didn't. It was clear in his moans.

"Here are the keys…" She gave me a curt smile and gave me the keys after.

I made my way to the elevator while carrying Donghyuck like a baby and also securing the keys using my other hand. The ride didn't take too much of our time, anyway. It was just seconds and we finally reached the eight floor. Besides, the room that I rented for the night isn't that far from the lift. Just ten steps, approximately. I placed Donghyuck on the bed first before locking the door behind me.

The room is quite big and for a luxury type of room, the bed is also king-sized so I'm sure we'll both fit in there.

That's if Donghyuck won't move too much.

I removed everything from me and made my way beside Donghyuck who's still asleep and who's still snoring cutely.

"Donghyuck…" I whisper and shake him a bit. "Donghyuck, let me give you a hot shower first."

He groaned and kicked me, making me yelp and jerk away.

"Shit…" I hiss. "I bet you wouldn't even remember kicking me if I bring this up tomorrow."

"G-Go… Hckkk… Away…" He sniffled and kicked his comforter. I know he feels hot often times that's why I'm not wondering why he's been removing everything from him now.

Instead of waking him up to have a quick shower, I just grabbed a clean cloth and drenched it with water so I could wash him with it. I made sure to also clean him below and covered his nakedness after.

Once he's settled on the bed, all fresh and clean. It's finally my time to make my way into the bathroom and take a good long shower. It feels nice to have your body cleansed after a hot sex because it somehow kills the scent of sex. But it took me by surprise why Donghyuck's scent smells good all the time. Well, atleast to me.

If I were to describe it, it'd be a fruity clean scent which I like very much. Maybe it's his hair?

I wrap myself quick and dried my hair first in the sink and while looking into the mirror, I managed to see the bruises from the fingernails which Donghyuck buried deep into me earlier.

It makes me proud knowing that he always feels good whenever we have sex. It's just something that my heart takes pride from.

"Donghyuck? Are you still asleep?" I peep and found out he's still sleeping. I just laughed and placed myself beside him before threading fingers through his hair.

"You're pretty…" I whisper, confident enough that he can't hear me. "You look even prettier than Renjun, I swear."

Beautiful snores.

"Baby?"

His forehead crunched but I was quick to kiss them away.

"Your tanned skin makes you glow even in the dark, I love your complexion."

Even if everyone in society would think and say that a tanned skin isn't fitting to be a ‘beauty’ in their standards, I don't actually care. Donghyuck is pretty and I can kill whoever tries to argue with it.

"Your eyes, they're so adorable Donghyuck…" I chuckle to myself and kiss his closed eyes. "Are you sure you're really asleep?"

Why is he such a heavy sleeper? Now I can't even tell him consciously the things that I've been yearning to tell him when we were at the car.

I wanted to tell him those but some stupid things got ahead of it. Images of my parents, Kang Mina, and Lee Jeno which appeared out of nowhere.

Fuck!

"Donghyuck…" I sigh and meet his face, making me stay on the bed and made his head rest on my arms. "Your lips are plump, they're perfect for mine."

They are, truly. Renjun's weren't as perfect as his.

"And of all, you are so sexy!" I laughed to myself and attach my lips on top of his open one. I even lifted up his chin so I could kiss it deeper but he only choked and that made me lean away.

The hot kisses, the moans, the grits, the shouts, the warmth, the feeling of sexual pleasure, somehow, can't compare to the feeling of kissing him while he's asleep.

It feels illegal but it also made me feel like… I'm someone very intimate to him. Someone that he lives with. Someone that he can hold unto, he can cry unto, he can rant things with, and someone that he can be with, for the rest of his life. This simple act is making my stomach flip in every degrees possible.

This is very intimate and soft to the point that I can even claim that I'm his boyfriend just from this. That I hold a lot of space in his heart just as much as he does in mine. That I'm that someone in his life. Or his husband, even, although that might be too much for now.

"Oh my god…" I groaned and bury his face on my neck. "Lee Donghyuck, what the fuck are you doing to me? You are… driving me crazy!"

His warmth. His hands around my waist. His legs entangling my legs. His pretty lips close to mine while huffing. I may have woke him up—

"S-Shh! B-Baby… sweep."

"D-Damn…" I gulp. Fuck, why do I want to see it again?

I barely even had the time to sleep because I was busy keeping him close and subconsciously kissing him everywhere on his face that my lips could meet. I just love to do it. No specific reasons why.

📚

"Sir… Stop lying about it! It would be better if you just admit to what you did! That you locked us both in the staff room, and you took granted of—"

"Kang Mina! Do you hear yourself right now?" I shout with all my might. "You are fucking insane! I wouldn't do that to a student—"

"Mark Lee, that's enough…" My father grit under his breath and gave me a glare. "Just apologize—"

"Why the fuck would I apologize? I didn't do anything wrong and you know that Kang Mina! I didn't do anything inside that staff room! We didn't do anything!"

"Sir… Are you… g-going to… deny us?"

"Us?" I huff. "What us?"

"Your child—"

"Oh my god!" I gasp as soon as I woke up. I felt my body sweat profusely and wet cheeks. I'm already crying without me knowing it.

"Mark?"

I flinched but then Donghyuck who's naked and who clearly just woke up met me instead. He is clearly shocked.

"Mark, are you okay?" He grabbed my cheeks which made me finally crumble and collapse into him. "Why are you crying?"

I don't want to talk about it, so instead, I hugged him as tight as I can and bury my face on him.

"God… Please… Please… Don't let go."

"I'm not letting go." He whispers and rubs my back, giving me everything that I needed right at this moment. "I'm going to stay with you."

His kind words. His soft utters. His delicate tone. His beauty. His comfort. Everything was what I needed. And yet I do not deserve.

It came back to me.

This boy… likes me. And all I did these past few weeks was hurt him and made him feel like I can't give interests to him. The only time that I even apologized to him was earlier and that was out of desperation for him not to be with someone else, because I don't want him to be with Jeno and be happy without me.

I am selfish.

I've been using all the excuses there is, to make it look like I really won't give interest to him nor give him affection. I always tell him that I don't and can't like him.

I'm pretty sure it hurt him, if what he said about liking me is true. I always push him away. I did hurt him physically and I used him for sex.

And him, repaying kindess and love to me is something that I don't deserve, I'm claiming it once again.

I don't deserve Donghyuck.

"Maku hyung…"

"Hmmm?" I sob. "Baby?"

"Nothing… I just want to say… I love it when you're here with me. I love it even when you're crying and sad because you're with me anyway. I love it… because I like you."

I love it too. The way you had me in your arms. The way you soothingly rub my back. The way you wipe my tears. I love it. Everything of it.

And it's getting scarier everytime.

Because evertime that I see you, I feel like I'm going back to the old me who they thought to be a rapist of a minor and a father of an unborn child.

For such a precious boy and loveable baby like you, Donghyuck, you don't deserve a man just like me.

You deserve so much more, baby.

"Are you okay now?"

I woke up with a nightmare from the horrible scene and yet I'm crying because of how I realized things to be.

That even if I would admit to have a bit of interest in Donghyuck, I know I shouldn't vocalize it nor make it known for him.

"I'm fine, baby." I fake a smile and give him a sweet, long, morning or dawn kiss. "I'm fine now, hmmm?"

Because I'll have to push you away before you'll even love me. You'll hate me for it, but I do think it'll the best for you.

"How'd you wake up?" I wipe his face and push him back to bed again. "Oh… Did I wake you up?"

"Don't worry… I like it anyway." He giggled. "Hyung, I like you."

I think, I might have caught something for you as well…

"That's so kind of you." I fake a laugh and hug him. "Let's go back to sleep."

"Why were you crying anyway?"

"It's nothing, really…" I shrug and chuckle. "Go back to—"

"Why aren't you telling me the reason why?" He groaned and glared at me.

"Want me to tell you?"

Of course, I wouldn't…

"Yes!"

I scoot down and let my lips hover above his ears. "The eagles are extinct now, it made me so sad— Aw!"

"Stupid!" He huffed and turned his back at me. "Don't touch me—"

"I already did." I laugh and hug him from the back. Oh god, I am loving this too much. "What kind of boy are you?"

"Still has a dick."

"Yeah." I laugh in happiness.

And I think I should stop being so happy with him, as early as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 16.8K 35
[l.m x l.dh] ą³ƒā€āž· in which donghyuck is blissfully unaware of his inappropriate nighttime behaviour and poor in...
131K 5K 25
- Wherein Mark was astouned one day when his ex, Donghyuck, let him know that they have a child together, years after their break-up. TRIGGER WARNING...
90.6K 5.4K 50
šŸ§ø - Wherein Mark found a crying boy who happened to be diagnosed with little space syndrome. TRIGGER WARNING: ā€¢ Violence
129K 7.6K 25
in which donghyuck finally decides to take action and dm his crush, but on a separate account using a fake name. a mix between instagram and real life