𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR

3.2K 93 24
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:
Hospital -

Highschool / Station -

Chapter Forty
💰 The Benefactor 💰

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof. And see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look." Stilinski said making Parrish raise his eyebrows, "You have an expert on teenage cannibals?"

"Five minutes, Parrish."

Once Parrish and everyone else walked away Stilinski turned to Derek and Fallon, "Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a Wendigo?" Stilinski said and Fallon nodded as she looked up from where she was crouched down next to Sean's body. "Wendigos are Cannibalistic shapeshifters. Although, I haven't heard of them being in Beacon Hills for a long time. They had have been well-hidden." She said.

"How many people did Scott say were up here?" Derek asked as Fallon stood up, "Just Sean and the axe-murderer, who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" Stilinski asked while Derek looked around. "There was someone else... Someone young, and male." Derek said and Stilinski raised his eyebrows.

"You can smell his fear?" Stilinski asked and Derek nodded, "And his blood."

💰

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could-" Stiles said as he, Scott walked through the McCall house, "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked, still freaked out over what he did.

"You barely told me about Liam! What did you do with him, anyway?" Stiles asked and Scott looked over at him with wide eyes, "He's upstairs..." He said and Stiles furrowed his brows, "Doing what?" She asked and Scott squinted his eyes a bit. "Lying down..." He said slowly as they walked upstairs.

Stiles ripped over the shower curtain to see Liam laying down in the bathtub wrapped up in duck tape making Stiles look down and sigh while Liam let out a few muffled yells as Stiles slowly closed the curtain again. The two of them walked back into the room and Stiles and Scott sat down at the foot if the bed.

"So, you bit him?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded, "Yeah..."

"And you kidnapped him?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded slowly, "Yeah..."

"And brought him here?" Stiles asked and Scott looked at him, "I panicked!" He said and Stiles nodded. "Yup...This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles asked and his only response was Liam muffled screams.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans! Your plans suck!" Stiles said, "I know- which is why I called you. So, what do we do?" Scott asked.

They stared at the ground until Stiles pursed his lips slightly, "Should we call her?" He asked and Scott looked at him with wide eyes. "She'll kill me." He said and Stiles nodded, "Most likely, but she always knows what to do in these situations."

💰

Ripping the shower curtain open Fallon looked down making her eyes widen. There laid Liam Dunbar wrapped in duct tape in the bath tub. "Scott Gregorio McCall!" Fallon said in a scolding tone, spinning around to face Scott and Stiles. Scott eyes widened as he stepped back while Stiles cringed.

"How do you know my middle name?" Scott asked and she gave him a look, "Other room. Now." She demanded, grabbing the two teenage boys by the ear, dragging them into Scott's room.

"Do I have this right? Sean took Liam up to the roof and ended up pushing him off and the only way to save him was biting him?" Fallon asked, standing in front of the boys as they nodded. "And instead of... Sitting him down and explaining everything to him, you instead kidnapped him, duck taped him and put him in the bath tub?" She asked and Scott wanted nothing but to shrink down and disappear.

"Yeah... I think you got all that right." Stiles said making Fallon take a deep breath ans pinch the bridge of her nose. "Get him out." She said making them instantly shoot up and run into the bathroom. They came back with Liam and put him into a chair stilled covered in tape.

"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles asked and Liam nodded. Stiles went to rip the tape off but Fallon smacked his hand away and gently took the tape off.

"Okay, Liam... Now, you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles asked making them all look at him confused.

"Not really..."

"Good. That's good."

"Stiles, you're not helping." Fallon said making him sigh and turn to Scott, "Maybe you should tell him." He said. "Tell me what?" Liam asked and Scott sighed, "Liam... What happened to you... what I did to you... which I had to do to save you? It's going to change you..."

"Unless it kills you." Stiles added making Fallon shoot him a dirty look while Liam looked like he wanted to cry, "Shouldn't have said that."

"What?"

"Uh... Uh-oh. Oh-oh... Is he... Is he crying?"

Fallon sighed softly and crouched down in front of Liam, "Hey, Liam, it's okay. You're going to be all right. And you're not going to die." She said calmly making him look at her. "Probably not..." Stiles said making Fallon stand up and smack the back of his head, "Okay, possibly not." Stiles said running his head.

"Just untie him already." Fallon said and they took off all the tape, "Liam are you okay?" Scott asked while Liam stood up. Fallon sighed softly and walked over to the door, planning on letting Liam leave. "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry-" Stiles said but was cut off by Liam slamming the chair into them.

"Liam, what the hell is your-" Stiles started but was cut off again by Liam punching him making him fall to the ground. Liam ran to the door but froze when he saw a Fallon, "Get out of here before they get up." She said, moving out of his way making him look at her confused for a second before running down the hall.

But when he got to the end of the hall he stopped and looked down at his leg confused then turned around when he heard Scott and Stiles stumble out of the room. "Ahhh! Get him!" Stiles yelled and they both screamed and ram at Liam making them all go tumbling down the stairs.

Fallon stood on the top step, waving to Liam as he got up and ran out the front door. "Leg! I got him! I got him! I got him! I got him!" Stiles yelled as he and Scott wrestled on the ground. "Boys!" Fallon yelled, walking down the steps making them freeze and look at her. She gestured to the wide open door making them look over and realize what just happened.

"Your plan sucked too." Scott said making Fallon roll her eyes and shake her head, "Teenagers." She mumbled as she stepped over them and walked out of the house.

💰

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia said as they all stood in between two busses in some sort of pack meeting. "Actually, it's my basement, and my mom noticed how you tore it up last time." Lydia said, "Alright, she's still learning." Stiles said, defending his girlfriend. 

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams- we can chain him to one of them." Scott said making them all look at him, "But how do you get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust any of you?" Fallon asked.

"I say, if it keeps him from murdering someone, we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles said while doing some dramatic hand gestures, "I'm in!" Malia said, raising her hand up making them all roll their eyes slightly. 

"We're not killing or kidnapping him!" Scott said and Fallon cocked an eyebrow at him, "Didn't you already do that?" She asked and he looked at her exasperatedly. "Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia said making Stiles raise his eyebrows at her.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" He asked and Lydia instantly shook her head, "No- I'm done with teenage boys. But, if we're playing a trick on someone... why not use the trickster?" She said and they all turned to look at Kira who looked at them with wide eyes.

"Who, me? No way. Not me." Kira said, glancing at all of them, "Yes, you! You know what they call a female fox? A vixen!" Lydia said and Kira just looked at her with wide eyes. "Me?" Kira asked awkwardly and Lydia smirked and nodded, "You can do it, Kira. Be a vixen!" She said and Kira made a face and sighed. 

💰

"The axe was laced with wolfsbane. I don't know the species, so I'm going to have to burn it out." Derek said standing in front of Peter who was apparently attacked by the guy who kill Sean last night. "I think I can handle a little fire." Peter scoffed making Derek smirk as Fallon held up a lighter which Dere put a torch to, lighting the torch, making Peter's face fall, "Ah hell..."

"He said he was after the two you." Peter said after Derek helped him up making Fallon sighed, "Of course he was. Good thing Nadia's not at home." She mumbled. "How does a man with no mouth say anything?" Derek asked and Peter picked something up, "With this."

💰

"I still don't get how this guy has no mouth... How does he eat?" Stilinski said looking at the wrist keyboard thing Derek and Fallon brought. "Peter didn't get a chance to ask- he was fighting him off with a tomahawk buried in his chest, so..." Derek said sarcastically making Fallon chuckle, "I think you've been around Stiles and Nadia too much." She said making give her a look.

"Who runs around with a tomahawk?" Stilinski asked. "I carried one for I.E.D. removal in Afghanistan. It's military." Parrish said walking up to them, "So is that." He said pointing at the thing in Stilinski's hands. "Do you know what it's used for?" Fallon asked as he looked at it, "Well, this one looks like it's been modified." He said looking up at all of them.

Stilinski looked over at Fallon and Derek who nodded making him walk over and shut the door, "Show us."

"Okay, I think I got an IP address." Jordan said making Stilinski stepped forward to look over his shoulder at the laptop, "That means we can find him, right?" Fallon asked and Parrish nodded. "Definitely. Especially if-" He started to say but then the glove thing made a noise and moved, "What was that?" Derek asked. "I think I found a message. Does anyone recognize the handle Benefactor?" Parrish asked making them look at the laptop, "Money transferred. What does that mean?" Derek asked making Fallon close her eyes and sigh before looking at them.

"He's not just a killer. He's an assassin."

💰

"You know, just because this guy connected to the school's Wi-Fi doesn't mean he's still here." Derek said watching Stilinski held out his gun as they walked through the halls if the highschool. "True. But, I've seen enough in this school to keep my gun in hand when walking in after dark." Stilinski said and Fallon paused for a moment.

"Like blood?" She asked, nodding to a puddle of blood on underneath a door making Derek furrow his brows, "That doesn't make sense..." Derek mumbled. "Yeah, no kidding." Stilinski said and Derek shook his head, "That's not what I mean- I should have caught the scent before we walked in." Derek said making Stilinski glance at him before looking around.

"That's my classroom." Fallon said as Derek walked over the door and went to open it but Fallon and Stilinski stopped him, "Hold on. You nervous makes me nervous." Stilinski whispered.

He shined the flashlight into the window of the door then slowly opened the door but stopped seeing a wire connected to the knob. Fallon crouched down and looked through the crack of the door before sighing, "It's an explosive- a claymore. He put bomb in my class room." She said looking up at them as she stood up.

"Get down!" Derek yelled before grabbing Fallon and Stilinski before a tomahawk could hit either of them. Fallon took a deep breath, standing up and walking over to the Mute. He instantly swung a tomahawk at her but she backed up before grabbing his hand, knocking the tomahawk out of his hand before kicking him into the lockers.

He swung his other tomahawk at her making her quickly step to the side while Derek grabbed his arm. He knocked the tomahawk out as he twisted the Mute's arm around his back, kneeing him in the stomach before grabbing his other arm, holding them both behind his back.

Stilinski stood up, pointing his gun at the Mute, 'You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one-" Stilinski said, starting to put cuffs around the Mute's wrists when Derek noticed Peter running over.

"No! Peter, No!" Derek yelled, grabbing Stilinski and Fallon, pulling them off to the side as Peter jumped the Mute. He slashed his claws over and over as blood splattered across his face. Derek, Fallon and Stilinski slowly stood up, looking at Peter in shock as Stilinski pointed a gun at Peter while he wiped the blood off his hands.

"We've learned a better way." Derek called out as Peter walked away. "I'm a creature of habit." Peter said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 254 16
"My friends..." Calavera shook her head, sounding almost annoyed. "I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is...
513K 14.8K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...
253K 7.7K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...
4.8K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...