Wanna bet?! (UA Civil War Gam...

De Chimera_Regarion

Aizawa and Vlad King got into a huge discussion over which of their classes are better only to end up with a... Mai multe

The bet!
Game... What game?
First One Down!
Ohh my dear Neito...
Unwanted chase!
Can you stop? NOPE!
A new weapon unlocked!
I am dead after this...
... still enjoying it!
Cinnamon... nah SINamonroll!

Pure Nightmare

13.2K 457 77
De Chimera_Regarion

I was at first running away but after a while I slowed down and started to play with the cane and for some reason I felt very powerful.

Me: Well now we are talking about but I am soo tried to go through the whole forest to find what? Six people left?

I could smoke them out...

Better not do that since I would put the whole forest on fire and I am sure Nezu wouldn't like that.

Hmmm should I try finding them all?

I don't like it.

This area is huge and I just got lucky to find them until now...

So what should I do?

NIGHTFALL!

That's the idea!

It will get cold and everyone will start a fire and I can use the night as my disguise and it is only 2 hours until night fall.

JUP!

Let's do this!

For now I just need to be on a move in case RG comes looking for her cane and I'll be fine

Time skip brought to you by Izuku going to the end everything with a huge nightmare

Once it was time to go for the last hunt I climbed up a tree and only needed to have an eye out where I could first of see some glimmering from fire or even light of an electric torch and to my surprise they were all in one place. Needless to say that I immediately went to where I could find them and started to stalk them like a huge animal would it's prey.

Ohh look them all sitting there together!

What a nightmare they will encounter!

By now I was shivering and all I wanted was to end this more than anything else. So without waiting long, I used the scarf as a capture weapon for the first time and threw it at someone. It was such a huge surprise to me that it wrapped itself around someone and I junked him into the darkness before breaking his arm and making him scream out. It was no other then Juzu who I just grabbed.

After I finished with him, I quickly climbed up the tree and waited for the other to come closer.

Jurota: UP!

Me: hhihihi

He was so right with up but before he could say anything more, I was already around his neck with the cane and strangled him as he started to walk backwards. Yosetsu and Ken saw me but they quickly lost me after I made sure that Jurota was done on the ground.

Yosetsu: Is he alive?

Sen: Was that Midoriya?

Yosetsu: I think so.

Too bad for them that they decided to split up and so I went to the other 2 people who were still by the camp side they made as a shelter. It was nothing special besides some more leaves and tree branches so that they could sit on it.

Seeing them look in the direction where I pulled Juzo away, I decided to pull Kosei away into the completely other direction.

Kosei: WHAT THE-

After I came face to face with him, I decided to break this guys hand as a hello.

Me: Scream my dear! Just scream for me!

Once I broke his fingers I punched him unconscious and went to the other guy only that he wasn't there anymore.

Me: Where did he go?

Not seeing him, I decided to take it safe and went up a tree waiting for the others once again.

Hiryu: I am telling you he was just yanked into the darkness before I could even react.

Sen: Totally Midoriya. There is no way Bakugo would do that.

Yosetsu: But Iida would.

Sen: You think they send more than one even if we were told that there was only one.

While they were talking I decided to land behind one and immediately strangle Sen from behind right in front of the others and disappearing into the darkness. I also decided to climb yet another tree with my man on my shoulder like a potato sack and then dumb him right in front of it.

Yosetsu: Where is he?!

Hiryu: I can't see him

Yosetsu: Where is he?

Me (whispering): Right here.

I managed to get right behind him and decided to whisper in his ear and then right when he turned around I grabbed his neck and pulled him up into the air against a tree. Before that I quickly threw the cane against Hiryu. All Hiryu did was scream and then faint for some reason I don't quite understand at all. As if that wasn't enough Yosets stopped struggling and looked at me if I was the death reaper.

Aizawa: Problem Child, you win.

It was only when I heard Aizawa's voice behind me and then the hug I got that I let him go.

Me: Aizawa-sensei.

Aizawa: You're cold.

He also had a blanked and put it around me.

Aizawa: Let's go to somewhere nice and warm, problem child.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

208K 3.7K 9
Nedzu accidentally add someone in UA Group Chat and that someone is Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless kid. Let's see how things will turn when one time Ned...
17.7K 386 7
Izuku Midoriya was blinded by his best friend, Katsuki Bakugo at the age of 5. And with Inko lost all hope and fell into despair. She finally welcome...
2.7K 136 27
\\ L-Like a panorama! // Scaramouche isn't an easy-going guy, he'll hate you just for fun. Be he's very sentimental. Give him a chance! (UNDERGOING...
9.4K 380 9
for yinwar veemark oneshots drabbles fic ideas randomness :)