Let's love| ciipher Hyunbin

By bc97slay

COMPLETE<3 "Let's love?" "I love you too" How does people confess their feelings so out of blue like Y/N and... More

Helloooo lovesss <<33
Hello I'm Y/N
Who was that-
I'll be back soon
Earlier
First talk
Blood and pain
Cafetaria
Friend
Realisation
Nightover
Small :]
Sleep with me
Shut up and sleep
:3
How even alive
Move.
a happy world
night

Walk you home

15 3 0
By bc97slay

Hyunbin POV:-
I was looking at Y/N is she kinda nervous? Or uncomfortable? But I found it kinda cute I don't know why.

"I should go it's dark and you should go too" she said sounded like she wasn't expecting someone here. It's not like I wanna make her uncomfortable or something. "I can walk you home my home is the 8th door your is the 2ed we both need to use the alley haha" I said tried to sound cool. I hope the flirting skills Tan hyung give me works.

Y/N POV:-
Woahh this is not how it is supposed to be. Hyunbin said he will walk me home . Can I deny it? No I can't!

"Yeah sure why not" I silently smiled at his behaviour (cringe 🤡 )
He started to walk beside me and we were walking and walking where is the end? I don't want to end. He suddenly spoke and broke the awkward silence. (Y'll go listen to straykids's awkward silence 👽)
"Which class you are in?" "Class 4-b"
"Oh cool" "you're my junior" "I'm in class 5-a" "ohh" I stopped walking and got inside the house. I waved bye and he did the same but with a damn angelic smile.

I got inside my home and heard screaming. What is happening-!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.8K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
2K 223 6
Opened (🔒) Judging (✨🗝️) Closed (🔒) Beautiful cover made by KiannaWrites01 This book is for those author who have written various books but has ve...