Bad Luck. [Austin Mahone fan...

By Miss74

And with a little bit of bad luck, her life turned upside down More

1.
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

9.

42 2 0
By Miss74

Sam's P.O.V

'How was it at Wesley's?', Will asked as Isaac walked in. I stuffed my face with the sandwich Lindsey had just prepared for me and was replying to some text Lennon had send me. 'Good', I could hear him answer simply. 'You joining?', Will asked, referring to the table which was set. 'Oh, uhm no. Gotta go to football practice', he answered. 'Oh god, yes. Well you better hurry up, how do you think you are going to be in time? Not by bike, that's for sure', Will said and placed himself on the chair next to me. 'Sam's going to drive me', Isaac simply stated. I slowly looked up at him with my mouth full. 'Excuse me', I mumbled. I almost choked on my sandwich when I looked him up and down. 'New jacket?', Will asked, also noticing the change in Isaac's outfit.

He was wearing a black jacket. Austin's black jacket.

'No', he said and looked at me with a loving smile. I shot daggers at him with my eyes. 'Borrowed it from Wesley', he said and pushed his hands in the pockets of the jacket. 'You coming Sam?', he said, playing around with the jacket. I swallowed my sandwich and irritated pushed myself out of my seat. 'Coming', I said through gritted teeth. 'Keys', Will said and dangled them in the air. I grabbed them from his hand, grabbed my jacket, black beanie and walked towards Isaac. 'Let's go', I murmured under my breath and pulled him along. He quickly grabbed his sports bag that was already packed, from the corner of the kitchen and walked up behind me. 'Bye', we chorused and closed the door behind us. I immediately turned around and slapped him in the chest. 'No need to be aggressive', he complained and pushed me away from him. 'You can't just fucking do that', I snapped and followed him down the stairs. 'Do what? Saving your ass. If Will had found it hanging down here on the coat rack you would've been screwed', he said.

'I was perfectly fine, he didn't notice a thing', I whispered. 'What's his name?', Isaac asked. 'What?', I asked. 'His name, Sam. Don't try acting all dumb', I looked at him for a second while putting on my jacket. 'Austin', I said slowly. 'Don't like him', he commented. 'You don't have to', I responded. 'I do, I'm your brother', he said. 'You're my little brother. And he's just a stranger'. 'Wait', he said while walking out of the door and onto the street. 'So you're saying that you let a stranger into the house?', he said. 'Well, yeah', I answered and shut the door behind me. 'How was it?', he asked. I frowned. 'How was what?', I asked. He came closer to me and grabbed my beanie from my hands. 'Stranger sex', he whispered and placed the beanie on my head. I gaped up at him. 'We did not have sex!', I hissed at him and watched him step into the car. I walked over to the other side of the car and stepped in. 'I barely know the guy, jeez, Isaac', I said and closed the car door. 'Yes, that's why you should have. Hit and quit it', he explained and dumped his bag on the backseat. 'You're such an ignorant human being'. 'I can't believe we're actually family', he sighed and rubbed his temples. I rolled my eyes and started the engine. 'Not even a kiss? Steamy shower caressing?', he continued. I chuckled a bit due to the shower part. 'About that shower', I chuckled. 'What?', he responded, all serious at once. 'Long story', I said and turned the radio on, turning Isaac off.

-

-

-

And there I was, just sitting in the bleachers, along with, like, three other people, all on different sides of the bleachers. Isaac's training would take an hour and I had decided that I would just stay and watch. As for now, they were all running around the field, all sweaty and tired. Their coach was a hard one, a huge asshole sometimes, but then again, he was a good coach, no wonder why we had a great football team. The coach was bombarding them with complaints.

'Faster',

'kick your feet up higher!',

'You can do better than that'.

I was very glad with my position in the bleachers at the moment. I let out a yawn, still tired from my hectic morning. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Had fun last night... and this morning of course, I left my jacket at your place btw, hope that it didn't cause you any trouble... x

Austin. It brought a little smile to my face. I looked forward and saw the team forming groups, they were probably going to practice some formations. I could see Finn and Nate, Isaac as well.

I was about to reply back when I heard someone calling out for me. 'Sammie!', I heard Isaac scream. I looked down at the field and saw him leaning against the boarding. He signed for me to come down. I frowned a little but made my way down the bleachers. 'What's u-', I was about to ask, but saw his condition. He was catching his breath. 'Dressing room, bag', he breathed out. 'Sit down, don't do anything', I said. He rolled his eyes at me and gave me a sarcastic thumbs up. I walked away from him and made my way over to the dressing room. I pushed the door open and immediately scrunched my nose. The smell of sweat and man deodorant everywhere.

I looked around the gross dressing room, trying to find Isaac's stuff, well, more like Isaac's locker. I walked around for a while, getting quite frustrated. Knowing that Isaac was probably trying his best not to have an attack right now, I just did the first thing that came up in my mind, opening lockers and hoping that I'd find the right one. I opened up some lockers, not finding any familiar stuff. 'God damn it', I huffed and was about to open another locker. All of a sudden a hand came up from behind me and slammed the locker closed. My breath hitched in the back of my throat and I vastly turned around, backing up against the locker.

The second I had turned around I let out a deep breath. 'Helloo', Jace whispered and looked at me, dead in the eye. He was leaning against the locker and was bend over a little, getting way too close. 'You scared me, asshole', I hissed. A grin appeared on his face as he slowly looked me up and down. 'That's enough', I said and pushed him back, out of my personal space.

Meet Jace Reed, remember him? The lead singer in my brother's band? So, yeah, he was also in the school's football team and quite good actually, but he knew that all too well. Yes, that little fuck was good at everything.

'I need to find Isaac's locker', I said and turned around and was about to open the same locker again, when Jace pushed it close again. 'Well, that's my locker. So you won't get far with that', he said, that grin still on his stupid face. 'Then where is it, Isaac is trying not to have an asthma attack', I sighed frustrated.

'oh, he already is having one', he said, sounding a little to casual. 'What', I said. 'Then help me look for it, or get the fuck out', I snapped and turned around, continuing the search. 'Now, you don't need to be so rude, I'm only here to help you. I already knew you were going to fail', he said. 'I don't need your attitude right no-', I said while turning around, but shut my mouth once I saw him. He was leaning against another locker and opened up the one besides it, showing Isaac's sports bag. I sped over towards where he was standing and reached out for Isaac's back but, again, he stopped me. 'I think I deserve a kiss', he said and turned his head. 'You can go kiss my ass', I said and pushed him out of my way. I opened Isaac's bag and searched through it. I finally found what I was looking for and grabbed his inhaler. 'Got ya', I said and slammed the locker shut, running away from the lockers and away from Jace. I ran towards the boarding, where the coach was trying to calm Isaac down. My heart was beating hard in my chest. I walked over and handed Isaac his inhaler. He looked calm. 'Thank you', he calmly said. I knew how he looked when he was having an attack. This was not his, I can't breathe face, this was his, ow I'm a little out of breath face. 'You asshole', I whispered through my clenched teeth as I turned around. My eyes soon landed on Jace, who was calmly walking out of the dressing room.

I stalked over towards him, clenching my fists. 'Not funny', I hissed at him when I was close enough. He crooked that little fucking smile of his. 'That', I said and pointed towards Isaac who was looking all good now, 'Is not a joke'. I looked back at him. 'Don't you ever do that again, it's not funny and you're not funny'. 'It was just a little joke, calm down'. He squeezed my eyes closed for a second before opening them again. 'You are a joke', I said and was about to call him off even more, when my phone rang. 'You're lucky', I groaned and pushed myself past him, grabbing my phone out of my pocket, not looking at the caller ID before answering.

'Hello', I said, my voice laced with irritation.

'What is your opinion about global warming?', I heard Austin's voice ask. 'What?', I asked, quite taken back. 'Your opinion about global warming?'. 'It sucks, I don't know', I chuckled lightly.

'What is the second planet away from the sun?', Austin then asked. I walked away a little further from the field and laughed. 'I don't know'. 'Me neither', he responded.

'Did you know that only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older?', he continued. 'No, I did not', I giggled.

The boy got me giggling... get your shit together Sam.

'Did you know that women blink nearly twice as much as men?'. 'No, I also didn't know that'.

'Would a fly without wings be called a walk?'. 'Austin, where are you going with this?', I laughed.

'Wait up, I have one more stupid question to ask you', he said sheepishly. 'Okay', I smiled, 'go for it'.

'On a scale from 1 to 10, how big is the chance that you would be down to go somewhere with me tomorrow night?', he sounded a little nervous but I tried to hide it.

'Didn't see that coming', I said honestly, a smile on my face. 'Well, I do need to give you your jacket back', I said. 'Yes, you do', he answered. 'Well, I think a five... But you could make it an eight if we could do it another night... Work tomorrow evening', I explained. 'I could pick you up afterwards', he tried. 'No, I'm sorry, it's a school night then. And no, I'm not a boring little school girl, just so you know'.

'I already know that', he chuckled. 'Uhm.... Tuesday afternoon?', I suggested. 'You could pick me up after school?'. 'Yes', he immediately said. I laughed a little. 'Okay, see you then', I responded. 'I'll text you the address', I continued. 'Okay. See you', he said slowly. 'bye', I whispered and hang up the phone. I couldn't help but smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
474K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC