9.

Sam's P.O.V

'How was it at Wesley's?', Will asked as Isaac walked in. I stuffed my face with the sandwich Lindsey had just prepared for me and was replying to some text Lennon had send me. 'Good', I could hear him answer simply. 'You joining?', Will asked, referring to the table which was set. 'Oh, uhm no. Gotta go to football practice', he answered. 'Oh god, yes. Well you better hurry up, how do you think you are going to be in time? Not by bike, that's for sure', Will said and placed himself on the chair next to me. 'Sam's going to drive me', Isaac simply stated. I slowly looked up at him with my mouth full. 'Excuse me', I mumbled. I almost choked on my sandwich when I looked him up and down. 'New jacket?', Will asked, also noticing the change in Isaac's outfit.

He was wearing a black jacket. Austin's black jacket.

'No', he said and looked at me with a loving smile. I shot daggers at him with my eyes. 'Borrowed it from Wesley', he said and pushed his hands in the pockets of the jacket. 'You coming Sam?', he said, playing around with the jacket. I swallowed my sandwich and irritated pushed myself out of my seat. 'Coming', I said through gritted teeth. 'Keys', Will said and dangled them in the air. I grabbed them from his hand, grabbed my jacket, black beanie and walked towards Isaac. 'Let's go', I murmured under my breath and pulled him along. He quickly grabbed his sports bag that was already packed, from the corner of the kitchen and walked up behind me. 'Bye', we chorused and closed the door behind us. I immediately turned around and slapped him in the chest. 'No need to be aggressive', he complained and pushed me away from him. 'You can't just fucking do that', I snapped and followed him down the stairs. 'Do what? Saving your ass. If Will had found it hanging down here on the coat rack you would've been screwed', he said.

'I was perfectly fine, he didn't notice a thing', I whispered. 'What's his name?', Isaac asked. 'What?', I asked. 'His name, Sam. Don't try acting all dumb', I looked at him for a second while putting on my jacket. 'Austin', I said slowly. 'Don't like him', he commented. 'You don't have to', I responded. 'I do, I'm your brother', he said. 'You're my little brother. And he's just a stranger'. 'Wait', he said while walking out of the door and onto the street. 'So you're saying that you let a stranger into the house?', he said. 'Well, yeah', I answered and shut the door behind me. 'How was it?', he asked. I frowned. 'How was what?', I asked. He came closer to me and grabbed my beanie from my hands. 'Stranger sex', he whispered and placed the beanie on my head. I gaped up at him. 'We did not have sex!', I hissed at him and watched him step into the car. I walked over to the other side of the car and stepped in. 'I barely know the guy, jeez, Isaac', I said and closed the car door. 'Yes, that's why you should have. Hit and quit it', he explained and dumped his bag on the backseat. 'You're such an ignorant human being'. 'I can't believe we're actually family', he sighed and rubbed his temples. I rolled my eyes and started the engine. 'Not even a kiss? Steamy shower caressing?', he continued. I chuckled a bit due to the shower part. 'About that shower', I chuckled. 'What?', he responded, all serious at once. 'Long story', I said and turned the radio on, turning Isaac off.

-

-

-

And there I was, just sitting in the bleachers, along with, like, three other people, all on different sides of the bleachers. Isaac's training would take an hour and I had decided that I would just stay and watch. As for now, they were all running around the field, all sweaty and tired. Their coach was a hard one, a huge asshole sometimes, but then again, he was a good coach, no wonder why we had a great football team. The coach was bombarding them with complaints.

'Faster',

'kick your feet up higher!',

'You can do better than that'.