5.

Sam's P.O.V

I squeezed my eyes shut, clenching my jaw while the doctor touched my nose. No scratch that, rudely pinching in it and trying to move it around. 'Does that hurt?', he asked, his face a little too close to mine. 'A little', I hissed through clenched teeth. He finally let go of my nose and I let out a sigh. 'I'll be right back', he said, nodded towards me and Austin and then walked out of the room. 'I broke your nose', Austin said a little dazzled and covered his face with his hands. 'Yes, you did', I said kind laughing. I don't even know why, I should be pissed that he broke my nose and made my face look like shit. But I guess that I kind of felt bad for him. He had been nice to me the whole ride, heck, most people wouldn't even bring me to the hospital.

'It's okay, really. You didn't meant to do it, so we're good'. 'But you're nose isn't'. I rolled my eyes. 'At least you'll think of my every time you look in the mirror,' he continued. 'Thank you for that', I said with a nod. A smile found its way onto his face. 'I hope your car door is damaged, I really do', I laughed. 'Do you really think your little nose could damage my car?', 'My nose was a fighter till the end'. I smiled at him and then a uncomfortable silence dawned in the room. I swallowed and tapped my fingers on the chair i was sitting on. Just when it started to get really uncomfortable, the doctor walked back in. Thank god. He pushed two little boxes in my hands, medicine.

'These are painkillers, take this one for your nose and this one for your concussion', he said and nodded. 'Concussion?', 'Yes, don't do anything to over exhausting for the next couple of days and take care of your body, you might not really feel it right now, but you'll get a little fuzzy. Make sure to go to sleep with a clear head. Got it?', 'y-yes I think s-' 'Good, you can leave now'. I just nodded, not really having anything to say anymore and pushed myself out of the chair. 'Ow', the doctor then said. I turned around and looked at him. 'You might want to clean yourself up a little', he said pointing towards my face, looking quit squeamish about it. 'There's a toilet down the hall', he said. I nodded again, suddenly feeling a hand on my lower back, guiding me out the door. 'I can walk on my own, you know', I said to Austin. 'No, you can't you're a little fuzzy', he said with a smile. 'But my vists aren't', I said with a smile plastered on my face. 'Feisty', Austin chuckled. 'Can you not?', I asked and softly elbowed him in the ribs. 'Sorry', he whispered with a smile.

Austin's hand was still on my lower back by the time we reached the toilets. I looked up at him awkwardly and let out a little cough. Austin looked down at me, literally down, he was taller then me. 'What?', Austin said and looked a little bit concerned. With my eyes, I signed towards the door. Well, more towards the 'girl' sign. He looked at me with a weird expression on his face. I did it again, trying to be more obvious this time. 'Are you alright', he then said and grabbed my shoulder. 'This is the girls bathroom Austin'. He looked up at the door and coughed uncomfortably. 'Right. Uhm. Let me know if you feel... dizzy or anything like that', he said and scratched the back of his head. I nodded and squirmed myself out of his hold on my shoulder. 'I'll be sure to let you know', I said and immediately opened the door and slipped into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and let out a sigh. I leaned my back against the door and closed my eyes for a second. I was indeed feeling quite dizzy.

When I opened my eyes again I kind off jumped up. My mouth hanging open. 'Holy..' I muttered while looking in the mirror standing on the other side of the tiny ( too tiny) bathroom. 'You've got to be kidding me'. I walked towards the mirror, slightly touching my face, hissing at the contact. My face was absolutely horrifying. Dried up blood that had come from my nose, had drawn lines over and around my mouth and down my chin. But the dried up blood covering my face wasn't the only thing. There was a cut on the top of my nose and there was already a bruise forming under my right eye. I didn't even know how it got there. I guess the car door had hit more than just my nose. My hair was a complete and utter mess, so I just decided to put it up in a messy bun. I , again, let out a big sigh and walked towards the toilet, grabbing some toilet paper. I walked back towards the mirror and made the toilet paper wet. I softly pushed it against my skin and carefully rubbed the blood off.