Let's love| ciipher Hyunbin

By bc97slay

COMPLETE<3 "Let's love?" "I love you too" How does people confess their feelings so out of blue like Y/N and... More

Helloooo lovesss <<33
Hello I'm Y/N
Who was that-
I'll be back soon
First talk
Walk you home
Blood and pain
Cafetaria
Friend
Realisation
Nightover
Small :]
Sleep with me
Shut up and sleep
:3
How even alive
Move.
a happy world
night

Earlier

14 2 0
By bc97slay

I got home and finished my homework and cleaned my room. It was a usual day with no fighting cause dad was out for business trip.

Time skip (magically cuz normally It doesn't skip lmao)
I put my shoes on and went out for a walk. It was not cold not even hot, a normal peaceful day. I was walking Toward an alley because if I cross it there is a park.

I sat on the bench. I put my earphones on and blasted music in my ear. I closed my eyes trying not to focus on anything but the music.

??? POV:-

I saw the girl from earlier. It's already kinda dark why is she here? I asked to myself. Dose she lives in this neighbour? There was many thought inside my head with out even noticing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
80.9K 2.6K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...