I'M SORRY TO FORGET YOU(TAEKO...

Av YMFANFICS0001

Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you for... Mer

𝐎.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐖.𝐎
𝐓.𝐇.𝐑.𝐄.𝐄
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑
𝐅.𝐈.𝐕.𝐄
𝐒.𝐈.𝐗
𝐒.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐈.𝐆.𝐇.𝐓
𝐍.𝐈.𝐍.𝐄
𝐓.𝐄.𝐍
𝐄.𝐋.𝐄.𝐕.𝐄.𝐍
𝐓.𝐖.𝐄.𝐋.𝐕.𝐄
𝐓.𝐇.𝐈.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐎.𝐔.𝐑.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
𝐅.𝐈.𝐅.𝐓.𝐄.𝐄.𝐍
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
Not An Update πŸ™‚
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY- TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR (END)

TWENTY FOUR

826 26 1
Av YMFANFICS0001

TAEHYUNG POV :

We're sitting in a Cafe and waiting for someone whom i don't know.

"Kook who's coming? at least tell me"

"Shh hyung you'll know"

Suddenly we flinched by a voice coming from behind,

"I'm sorry for late Kookie hyung" the boy bowed us.

"So, hyung he's Soobin, Choi Soobin" jungkook spoke.

NEW CHARACTER : CHOI SOOBIN :

Soobin a College student, came across with Jungkook while investing about the case.soobin's mother was the only person who was incharged in jungkook's case but after that day she's missing.

Soobin is the one who's secretly helped Jungkook along with Yeonjun.

"Hello I'm Soobin" he smiled at me and extend his hands for a handshake.

"Hello I'm Taehyung Jungkook's boyfriend.. it's nice to meet you"

"Oh I know a lot about you" he smiled more.

~So this two bunny are friends. Both of them looks like bunny.Their features are kinda same~

"Soobinah we wanna talk to your brother. He was in Namjoon and jin Hyung's class, he may know a lot about them right?"

"I'll take to you to meet my brother but one thing you have to remember before meet my brother" he spoke in a serious way.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"My brother isn't mentally well after my mom was missing. He's the one who loves my mom too much. hyung is mom's favourite"

"We can understand!!" Kook snapped.

"If he's not mentally well then how could he remember everything in the past? What if he told us something which isn't true?" I spoke with a questionable eyes.

"He's just upset, he didn't talk too much that's it, but if something excites him then he started panicked" soobin lowered his head and took a deep sigh.

"It's okay Soobin we can understand" jungkook patted his back and smiled at him.

I also feel bad for the boy. He keep on smiling but i can feel he's in deep pain tho.

We got out of the cafe and ready to go soobin's place.

We three got into the car, Jungkook sat beside me as usual And soobin is on backseat,

"He's a cute boy. Isn't he?" Jungkook whispered near my ear.

"Hmm he's" i smiled back.

"What are you two talking hyungs?" He looked at us with big duo eyes.

"Ah nothing Soobin"

--------------------------------------

"Hyung look who's here to meet you?" Soobin called his brother peeking inside his room.

"Come in" a low voice came inside of the room.

"Come in hyungs" soobin told us to go in.

We entered into a room, it's dark. broad daylight doesn't allowed there. One can get sick in these kind of darkness.

We went inside of the darkness when we are managed to see a figure sat on the bed hugging his knees.

That must be Soobin's brother.

"Hyung" soobin called him.

"Hmmm" a low reply comes from him.

"Hyung they came to talk to you" he bend down and holds his hands.

"Talk to me?No one came to talk to me those days! Who are they?"

"Hyung he's really sick, I'm feeling so bad" jungkook hold my arms and lowly spoke.

To be honest I'm feeling sad too.

"Soobin, i think we should come another time" Jungkook spoke,

"No no kookie Hyung.. Just stay my hyung will be alright" Soobin assured him that His brother will be okay with talk to us.

Both of us took a deep breath.

"Hyung Can i turn the light on?" Soobin asked his brother.

"Why?"

"They came to talk to you hyung. Is it okay to talk in this darkness?"

"Uh okay turn on the light but for a little bit okay?" He softly spoke.

Soobin Turned on the light when we clearly saw his face, it's pale. He's looking pale, it seems like he didn't sleep, eat at all.

I saw Jungkook sat on the bed.

••••••••

JUNGKOOK POV :

When my eyes layed on the figure, i just saw a pale boy infront of me, he's looking weak.

Didn't he eat?

Didn't he sleep?

I sat beside him,

"Hello I'm Jungkook" I started the conversation with my name,

Suddenly i saw his eyes started shining, he moved towards me a little,

"What is your name? What did you say?" He holds my hand and rapidly shakes it.

"Jungkook.. It's jungkook"

"I'm Jungheon" he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh look we have a pretty similar name!"

He smiled.

"Hyung you smiled??" Soobin looked at us shockingly.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung looked at soobin

"He didn't smile at anyone last those years, not even once" he smiled faintly.

I looked back at jungheon who stared at me.

"I saw you somewhere?" He spoke while rubbing his temple.

"Hyung.. do you know Namjoon and Jin?"

"Hyung? You called me hyung?" He blinked sometimes

"Do you know Namjoon and Jin?"

"Jin?? Namjoon?? I Heard the name!! Ummm... Yeahh they were Power couple of Our college."

"Couple" Taehyung's voice is in shock.

"yess they're too good together but One day we heard that they broke up"

"Broke up? But do you know why?"

"No.. I don't know"

"Do you know how was their relationship?"

"It's-"

He started to speak.

||||||| FLASHBACK |||||||

Hey there in the backyard Namjoon is proposing Jin.. let's go.. come on.

"Okayy let's go"

"I Knew it, they're gonna be together"

"Yeah yeahh they're looking so good together"

We ran towards the backyard and saw Namjoon on his knees infront of Jin.

Jin is continuously blushing, and Namjoon looked straight into his eyes,

"Jin, I know that we knew each other for a long time, and you know how much I'm in love with you. I think i never failed to express my love towards you. Just we aren't officially together but i really want you to be my better half. My love, accept me. Be my boyfriend"

Namjoon hold his hands and spoke all the things he feel for him. His eyes never failed to show love towards jin.

Jin just blushed and nodded his head, he accepted namjoon all by his heart. We all knew that Jin loves namjoon more than anything.

FLASHBACK END

Jungheon continues,

"They becomes the "POWER COUPLE" of our college. Everyone, every single one knew about them even the teachers also.
Everything went perfect until one day, a girl came into their life."

"A girl?" I spoke.

"Yess a girl, principal's daughter, who fell in love with Namjoon as he's topper with good looks, from a rich family"

"Then what about my brother?"

"Namjoon Don't like anyone except Jin, his whole world is jin"

"Did he reject that girl?"

"Hmm he rejected her and that was the start of mess"

"What mess? What do you mean?"

"Principal called both of their father and told Everything about Jin and Namjoon's romantic relationship"

"What? Then?"

"Then Their fathers went against their relationship as they both are afraid of social, reputation. Their homophobicity created a mess in their relationship"

"Then?"

"Then we don't know? No one knows? One day we got to know they both broke up and can't tolerate each other's presence around them"

"So they become enemies?" I lowly spoke

"Hmm they became each other's rival at the last year of college"

"What happened to them?"

"Why do you ask these things?" Jungheon spoke.

"Namjoon is my brother" i lowed my head

"Jin is my brother" Taehyung hyung spoke too.

"Your name is jungkook right?"

"Yess"

"I think you're my kook but no you're Namjoon's brother" he lowered his voice

"What do you mean by your kook hyung?" Soobin interrupted us.

"Yess what do you mean?" I spoke with a lot of questions.

"I thought you're my brother whom my dad stole from us, our kook, now look at me i only have soobin, My dad left us alone, my mom is missing, my kook also"

"What is your brother's name?" Taehyung spoke

"Hyung you never told me about any brother?" Soobin spoke too.

I'm just blankly stared at him,

"Forget it, he's Kim Jungkook right? My brother must be Jeon Jungkook"

JEON JUNGKOOK???

IT'S ME

IT'S MY NAME..

I'M HIS BROTHER?

SOOBIN IS MY BROTHER??

JUNGHEON?

IS IT MY FAMILY????

BUT HOW?

I'M JEON, THEY'RE CHOI...

HOW?

A/N here : PUZZLES ARE ABOUT GET SOLVED. I'M TIRED. TOO MUCH TIRED😊🗡️ AFTER FINISHING THIS I'M GONNA WRITE ANOTHER. SO I HAVE TO FINISH IT SOON🙂

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

58.7K 2.8K 35
"Y-Yoongi... Stop! Y-you're hurting me..." Jimin cried out as he was violently shoved against the nearest wall. "Shut up or I'll beat the shit out of...
277K 10.1K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
29.3K 2.8K 60
❝KIM TAEHYUNG YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS.❞ Suga growled as he flung Jimin off him, heading to the door. Jungkook spun around and saw that the door was open...
9.1K 355 37
When everyone hurts jimin and he wanted for death....but someone (yoongi) giving him the reason for living... First sight love .... Sorry for any gr...