Unknown Hybrid (DISCONTINUED)...

Galing kay Nameless-Yn

Discontinued and I will probably rewrite it of I want to Y/N is an angel that like to live a life of human. H... Higit pa

Bio
Prologue
Life Changes
New Life
Rescue Mission
Another Day
Our Servant
Meeting
Battle Preparation
The Fight
Real Deal
Plan Out
Pool Fun
Class Review
Gasper The Bishop
Three Factions Meet
Summer Vacation

Problems

741 9 1
Galing kay Nameless-Yn

I am then back at home and of course I sleep. I sleep but not dreaming, I just go back to Arceus domain to talk to him.

-In Arceus domain-

"Hello Arceus." greeted me to him.

"Oh, hello Y/N. Why do you want to see me?" asked Arceus.

I reply "Arceus I wanted to ask about just now when watching Issei fight."

Arceus say "Oh you mean about the wind?"

I nodded and Arceus reply "About that...do you know what is God grace?"

"Yeah, why?" replied me.

"God give grace to each of the being he created meaning that each of them have their own strength and their own weakness. You have 4 grace which are Flash, Ocean, Sunshine, and Tornado. Flash gives you the power to move in an insane speed that makes you look like you're teleporting. Ocean allows you to control the water and allows you to liquefy yourself to dodge attacks. Sunshine allows the user to control and manipulate a minimized sun, make the user become stronger as the sun rises up but makes the user weaker as the sun sets. Tornado gives you the power to create powerful wind." explained Arceus.

"Woah that sound like a lot to handle." said me.

Arceus reply "For you, of course yes. But for me it's just a mere child play."

I roll my eyes and say "Sure..."

"You don't know about that, heh. You're lucky that you got these 4 graces. Your father is known as one of the strongest because his Excalibur but he is not that strong now because he gives away Excalibur to human and it got destroyed. Even if you get all 7 Excalibur pieces back together, you won't take it, right?"

"Yeah...well see you later.", I said as I wakes up.

I go and take a shower in the bathroom and after I'm done I then try to see what's my sacred gear. And it then appear in this form.

(No I am not gonna use Arceus as an armor because I wanted to try something different)

"Woah...cool." said me as I unequip it

"So how's it? It's your sacred gear original form. It's called Ring of Creation" said Arceus.

"Oh okay and you say that it is the gear original form. Does that mean that it have more form?" replied me.

"I have told you that your sacred gear can become any form, right?"

"Right...."

I then ate breakfast and go to school. I went to the club and saw Issei got pleasure from Akeno licking his finger in her mouth. I decided to ignore that and go to class.

-Timeskip-

After school, Rias ask us to gather in Issei house for a club meeting. After some time of talking, Issei's mother came in and bring us food to eat. She also take a book of Issei when he was a child. The girls look at it while I and Kiba just eat the food. Kiba act somehow different after seeing one of Issei child photo. I took a look at it and I realize that behind Issei is a holy sword, and that the one next to Issei is Irina. After the meeting ended, everyone go back to their house.

"So, partner what do you think of "that" sword"

"It's a holy sword but I don't think it's that strong." replied me as I went back home.

After I went back home, I summon my servant and call it Kitsune since Nine Tailed Fox and Kitsune are the same. I play with the Kitsune for a while since I'm bored. After time goes on, Rias call me and told me to meet up at an abandoned factory. There we fought against a lost devil that also lost their mind. As usual, Rias told Kiba to attack it first but Kiba didn't listen and the devil manages to attack Koneko. After Rias shouted again, Kiba finally hear her and slice the lost devil. The devil then got exterminated by Rias.

Rias slap Kiba and got scold him, looks like Kiba didn't care though. I go back home and play with Kitsune again. I am playing with it until suddenly my fox began acting weird?

"Partner, you might not know but nine tailed fox can sense any aura. Don't care how hard you hide it, nine tailed fox can sense it immediately."

"But why now?" asked me.

"Your nine tailed fox sense aura that doesn't belong to Gremory peer or human. And by it's reaction, the aura is holy one."

"Do you think they might be in trouble?"

"I don't know. Why don't you just change back to your angel form and go to your school."

I then stand up and change back to my angel form. I wear my usual mask and let the fox go back. I fly to my school and surprise that there is two excalibur wielder fighting Issei and Kiba. By the looks of it, this is just a practice match but I decided to stop them. I release my aura making them feel it.

"What is this, aura?" girl with Excalibur Destruction said.

All of them then look up and saw me, a flying angel.

Rias warn her peer "That mask, four wings! I-It's him, there is no mistake!...Seraph of The End!"

Yep Seraph of The End is my calling since no one knows who am I.

I then drop down to the ground and the two girls that wield Excalibur bow down to me while Rias peerage move back.

"Xenovia and Irina. What are you two doing here? I thought you two have job to do."

Xenovia answer "Sorry..."

"Just call me Seraph"

"Oh, sorry Seraph-sama. These two devils wanted to fight us."

"Is that true...Rias Gremory?" asked me to Rias.

Rias reply "Yeah it is."

I go back to both of them and say "Alright then, now go back finding the other missing Excalibur. I will be joining both of you."

They put their Excalibur back and go with me but we stop because Rias want to ask us something.

Rias then ask "Do you know, who is the fallen angel that stole the Holy Sword?"

Xenovia answer Rias "The one that is involved there is, Grigori Leader, Kokabiel."

"You are gonna fight them alone. Are you looking for death?" said Rias.

"I like to destroy Holy Sword more, rather than fall to the hand of Fallen Angel." replied Xenovia.

"One of us also already got killed. He is a priest coming here to inspect the situation." said Irina.

Kiba tell that it was Freed Zelzan and that he wield an Excalibur.

"Thanks for the information. Oh, and by the way, Seraph-sama is not weak." said Xenovia as she glare at Rias.

Rias reply with a grin on her face "I know, but you two would be a burden for him, right?"

Xenovia got mad but keep her calm. We were about to go until...

When we were about to go, Kiba shouted "Hey! Our fight wasn't over!"

Xenovia wanted to take her Excalibur back out again but I stop her and say "You won't be able to destroy any Excalibur in this state now."

Kiba then uses his sacred gear to stab me with multiple sword but I uses my power that make Gate appear, all the swords stab goes in the gates and not attack me. At that point Xenovia got mad and took her sword back out to slice Kiba, I stop her and take her hand then go. Irina follow from behind us.

-Timeskip-

Xenovia and Irina are taking a bath while I lie down for a while.

"Don't you wanna peep them?"

"Are you serious Arceus? I am an angel now and why should I peep them." replied me to Arceus.

"Hahaha...they're coming."

They go back naked and I open my eyes. Xenovia and Irina are still naked, also they saw me seeing them. They didn't react anything since I am a respected angel. I heard their stomach rumbling, they blush of embarrassment because of that.

*sigh* "Let's go to a nearby restaurant." I said as I stand up.

"N-No need Seraph-sama. We can hold this hunger." replied Xenovia but her stomach rumble again.

"Let's just go and don't worry."

We go to a nearby restaurant and order some food. I ask Xenovia and Irina to find a seat for 3 of us. The food is ready and I take it while searching for Xenovia and Irina. I found them and saw some random guys flirting with them. I go there and one of the guy look to me.

"Are you her boyfriend?" said Random dude 1.

"Nope, I'm just their friend." replied me.

"Back away then." said Random dude 2

I death stare them for a while then they go away. Xenovia and Irina eat the food like they haven't eaten for days. I only eat 1 chicken and some rice.

Xenovia ask "Seraph-sama, don't you need to eat also?"

"Right Seraph-sama, don't you need to eat too?" ask Irina.

"Nope I'm not that hungry, after all you guys are really hungry, right?" responded me to her.

They got embarrassed more but continues to eat.

(I will not take Excalibur back since father have given it away so it's not ours anymore. But I don't like Excalibur being used by bad guys...)

After eating, we go back to the church to take a sleep. Xenovia and Irina sleep first, I gave them a blanket so they feel warm then I sleep.

A/N ___________________________________________________________________________

Next Part Spoiler, first girl. By the way, I will use spinning wheel to determine our harem. And if you guys thought I'm gonna take Rias, you're wrong >:)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.5K 235 14
(1/?) βœ… Y/N L/N, also known as the 𝑯𝑢𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑺𝑻 devil, was that one gothic guy in the school. His school life was pretty much heaven on earth throu...
326K 4.9K 26
Y/N is a regular 17-year old boy who goes to high-school and hangs out with friends, life is pretty normal for him until he gets a bullet in the left...
21.3K 472 44
(COMPLETED) y/n is an angel. one of the most beautiful angels to ever walk the earth, heaven, and hell. when she is greeted by three triplets in her...
78K 1K 20
Y/N is a fallen angel who doesn't really care about fallen angels, or much of anything. So when he finds a way out with the Gremory family of devils...