𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 34 - DE-VOID

2.7K 92 47
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:
Loft -

Loft / Scott's House -

Chapter Thirty-Four
🦊 De-Void 🦊

"You want to handcuff me?" Void Stiles asked as Stilinski pulled out a pair of handcuffs walking into the loft. "If my son is still here- if there's a part of him standing here in front of me- then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me. Because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others." Stilinski said and Stiles put his hands up.

Stilinski put the cuffs around Stiles's wrists, not looking away from him. Stiles looked up with an almost sinister look on his face as Stilinski stepped back. "You're not my son." He whispered and Stiles broke the handcuff.

Allison, Argent, Derek and Fallon quickly walked into the loft making Stiles look over at them and chuckle. He looked over at Allison as she held up a taser, pulling the trigger. But instead of Stiles getting tased, his hands shot out and grabbed the stings of the taser, unaffected, before throwing it to the side.

Derek growled and ran at Stiles but Stiles grabbed Derek's arm, twisting it behind his back and throwing him to the wall as if he was as light as a feather.

Suddenly the sound of a gun being cocked made everyone turn to see Argent pointing a gun at Stiles. "Argent, listen to me! Don't do this!" Stilinski said holding his hand out but Argent didn't look away from Stiles. "Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, Berserkers... I can easily add a Nogitsune to the list."

"Except, if you shoot him, you're not just killing a Nogitsune. You'll be killing an innocent teenager, who is still just human." Fallon said stepping forward making Stiles watch them in amusement. Stilinski cocked his gun, pointing it at Argent, "You're not going to shoot my son!" son Stilinski says making Argent glance at him, "You said it yourself, Sheriff- that's not your son."

"Put it down! Put it down!"

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad."

"Put it down! Now! Do it! Put it down!"

"Pull the trigger! Come on!"

"Listen to me- you put the gun down now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down, now!"

"Shoot me!"

"Put the gun down!"

"SHOOT ME!"

"Argent, you put it down!"

"Strife..." Allison whispered making Fallon look at her, "What?" Fallon asked and Allison turned to her. "Strife. That's what he wants." Allison said making Fallon's eyes widen and look back over at the rest of them then out the window seeing the sun go down.

"Put it down! Put it down!"

"Enough!" Fallon yelled making everyone stop and look at her as she took a step forward, "You're doing exactly what he wants." She said looking at Stiles who was looking at her and smirk. "Not exactly... I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But, I'm glad you all have your guns out..."

"Because you aren't here to kill me." He says, turning around to look at the clouds of black smoke forming before glancing at all of them with a smirk, "You're here to protect me."

They all stood and watched as the Oni pulled their ninjatōs. Stilinski and Argent stepped forward, shooting at them while Allison, Derek and Fallon turned around to face as two Oni formed in front of the door. Allison pulled out her chinese ring daggers while Fallon sighed softly and took off her coat.

🦊

Scott and Kira ran into the loft to see Derek on the ground with Fallon crouched down being him, looking at a cut on his shoulder while everyone was breathing heavily. There was no sign of Stiles or the Oni anywhere. "What happened?" He asked, "They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Allison answered.

"And so did Stiles." Stilinski sighed.

🦊

Fallon and Derek stood across from each other, a chess board in between them. "What are you doing?" Peter asked, walking over before looking at the cut on Derek's shoulder, "And, more importantly, why aren't you healing?" He asked.

"It's from one of their swords. It'll heal." Derek said and Peter raised his eyebrows at him, "By playing chess?" Peter asked, standing next to Fallon. "Back in his room, Stiles had a board with our names on the pieces. If this is a game to him, then I need to figure out the plays."

"Not so easy to do when it's a game without rules..." Peter says as he helps set up the pieces while Fallon moved to stand next to Derek. "You're dealing with the kind of spirit that's lived too long to play by human rules. It's a fox spirit that chose to become human- and supposedly, that's something they can do only after about one hundred years. If a Kitsune is an annoying pain-in-the-ass, then a Nogitsune, which is a dark Kitsune, is a freaking disaster." He said then put his jacket on.

"Besides, chess is Stiles' game. It's not the game of a Japanese Fox." He said then walked away making Derek sigh and look down. "How was I ever to able stand him." She asked making Derek chuckle as he looked at her, "Can I please stitch the cut now? Or at least cover it?" She asked and he gave her a look.

"You won't stop asking until I let you, huh?" He asked and she smiled at him and shook her head. "Fine." He said making her smile and move to grab the first aid kit while Derek sat down. She sat down behind him, pulling out some needle and thread, gauze and hydrogen peroxide before she started getting to work on his shoulder.

Once she was done she put a gauze over it before kissing the back of his shoulder. She moved all the first aid stuff then went to sit down in front of Derek who isn't wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him. Fallon closed her eyes, leaning her shoulder on his good shoulder as he tightened his arms around her, kissing the side of her head.

None of them noticing the fly crawling under the gauze patch.

🦊

"The couch- put him on the couch." Scott said as he and Aiden carried Stiles in with Lydia, Fallon and Deaton following behind. "Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital!" Melissa said and Scott turned to her, "Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?" Scott asked as Deaton crouched down in front of Stiles.

Deaton moved Stiles's shirt so they could get a better look, "It doesn't look like he's bleeding." Deaton said making them look at him, "I think he's healing." He said. "You mean, healing like we heal?" Aiden asked. "That's good, right?" Scott asked and Fallon looked at him, "For him, yes. For us, I don't think so."

"Well, if we're not going to kill him, why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?" Aiden asked and Deaton digged through his bag, "We might have something more effective." Deaton said and pulled out a small jar.

Scott and Aiden held Stiles mouth open while Deaton opened the jaw, pulling the dropper out. Right as he emptied the dropper into Stiles's mouth Stiles's eyes shot open and wrapped his hand around Aiden's neck.

"Get him off me! Get him off me!" Aiden yelled and Scott and Fallon quickly pulled Stiles arm off Aiden and Stiles's hand started shaking, his whole body starting to lock up. "Kanima venom... Nice touch." He said.

Aiden growled at Stiles but before anyone can do anything Stiles started talking. "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other one's in pain? You didn't lose that power too, did you? Oh, I hope not! You're going to need it." He said making Aiden look over at Scott and. "Okay, I'll give a little hint- Ethan's at the school."

"Go." Scott said making Aiden run off while Stiles laughed, "Oh, I hope he gets there in time. I like the twins- short tempers, homicidal compulsions... They're a lot more fun than you bakemono, trying to save the world every day." He said and Fallon sighed.

"You brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" Fallon asked and Deaton nodded, "Yes, I do." He said, pulling out duct tape, placing one over Stiles's mouth. Stiles screamed through the tape before laughing.

"How much longer do you think we have?" Scott asked as they stood around the kitchen table. "I wish I knew... But, if we don't figure out something soon, we're going to need to find a better place to keep him. I think we're grossly underestimating the danger here. He might be paralyzed, but it still feels like he's got us right in the palm of his hand..." Fallon said.

"But, the scroll said to "change his body..." Lydia said and Deaton sighed, "That's if I translated it correctly. We're looking for a cure in something that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or a metaphor." Deaton explained.

"What if he doesn't even want it? Has he ever asked to be a Werewolf?" Fallon asked and Lydia sighed, "What if it saves his life?" Lydia asked. "What if it kills him? I've never done this before. I mean, what if I bite him and accidentally hit an artery or something?" Scott says as he passed back and forth and Fallon sighed softly.

"There's a 50/50 percent chance that his body even accepts the bite. Maybe less since the possession makes Stiles weak." She said, "The venom is not going to last long- something needs to be done sooner than later." Deaton said and Scott turned to them.

"We could call Derek?" He suggested and Fallon sighed and shook her head, "I've tried calling Derek twice, he's not answering. Nadia went to go look for him." She said. "Maybe we should call someone else..." Lydia said making Fallon sigh when she realized who Lydia was talking about.

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a Werewolf." Peter said as he circled around Stiles, "You don't think it would work?" Scott asked. "This is more a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle." He said making Deaton step up to him, "What kind of methods?"

"We're going to get into his head." Peter said, grabbing Scott's hand making his claws come out.

"So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asked as Peter and Lydia walked back into the room, standing behind the couch. "Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil-Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly Real-Stiles. Then, guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But, he's not going to do it alone." Peter explained. "What do you mean?" Fallon asked, "Somebody needs to go in with him." Peter said before slowly turning his head to Lydia making her sigh.

"So, what do we do if we find him?" Scott asked as Peter position his claws on the back of Stiles's neck. "You're going to have to guide him out somehow. Try to give him back control of his mind, his body." He said putting Scott's claws on Lydia's neck.

"Could you elaborate on the "somehow?" It's not feeling very specific at the moment." Lydia said and Peter shrugged, "Improvise." He said making Fallon sigh and pinch the bridge if her nose. "What if this is just another trick?" Scott asked making Peter sigh dramatically, "When are you people going to start trusting me?"

"He ment him, obviously." Fallon said, gesturing to Stiles and Peter pursed his lips slightly, "Oh." He said. "Scott, we're running out of time." Deaton said making Scott nod. He took a deep breath before sticking his claws into Stiles's and Lydia's necks making them gasp.

A little while later Fallon looked at Lydia and her eyebrows furrowed slighly. "Look at that. She's bleeding." Fallon said as she pointed at the blood bleeding from Lydia's nose. "I'm not sure that's a good idea..." Deaton said as Melissa moved towards her. "What's happening? What is happening to her?" Melissa asked worriedly as Peter grabbed her face. "Lydia, can you hear me?" He asked calmly.

Lydia didn't make anymore movement or sound making everyone's worry intensify, "Lydia, you are stronger than this! Okay? You need to concentrate! Lydia!" He yelled with power behind his voice. A minute later they all woke up with a gasp, Lydia quickly got off the couch, Fallon grabbing her arm to keep her steady while Scott ran over to Stiles, "Did it work? Did it work???" He asked

"What happened? Why didn't it work?" Lydia asked and Peter grabbed Lydia's arm pulling her away from Fallon. "Because it's not science it's supernatural. Now Lydia, I did my part. Now, give me the name." Peter said making Scott and Fallon turn to him.

"What name?" Scott asked while Fallon furrowed her brows, "What are you talking about?" She asked. Peter pulled Lydia aside, still talking, right as Lydia whispered something Stiles suddenly woke up with a gasp. He ripped the tape off his mouth before slowly pulling a long thing of gauze out if his mouth, falling to the floor.

Black smoke started coming off the pile of gauze and a hand started reaching out from it. Until eventually a whole body started coming out while everyone stared in shock. It started coming towards them making Scott and Peter grab it and push it down to the floor while Deaton and Fallon stood in front of Melissa and Lydia.

"Hold him!"

"I'm trying!"

It's hand started patting around its face making Scott yell, "Wait, wait wait!" He slowly reached out and started pulling the gauze away until revealing Stiles underneath. Stiles looked at him in shock, "Scott?" He asked looking completely shocked and confused.

"Scott." Fallon said making Scott turn around. Deaton and Melissa moved to the side to show the wide open front door. Looking around the other Stiles was missing, and so was Lydia "Where are they? Where are they?!" Scott yelled, running over to the door.

"Lydia!"

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
Help me pick out my next profile picture, I have many choices that I can't pick from. (Whichever character is in the one that gets the most votes is gonna be my 2022 icon theme, meaning my profile will just be pictures of that actresses characters all year)

(The Zendaya one is supposed to say 10)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 37K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
725 32 36
TeenWolf - SuperNatural - TO+TVD Crossover After divorce and other events destroyed most of the childhood and youth of Cornelia, she moved to her bes...
513K 14.8K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...