𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA

3.1K 116 12
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:
Hospital -

Highschool / Woods / Station -

Chapter Thirty-One
🦊 Letharia Vulpina 🦊

Fallon, Derek and Scott ran into the parking lot of the hospital only for Derek throw his arms out in front of them making them stop. Looking down, there was a giant puddle of water and the broken wire sat in the middle of it. Basically creating a giant puddle of electrified death. 

They looked back up to see Kira standing in the water, unfazed as she grabbed the wire. They watch in shock and amazement as Kira covered the end of the wire with her fist, all the lights around them flickers as she absorbed the electricity. She opened her eyes, looking over at them with glowing orange eyes.

When she dropped the wire, that's when Derek and Fallon noticed Isaac lying in the puddle making them instantly ran over to them, "Isaac?" Fallon said as she grabbed him and listened for a second before looking at Derek alarmed.

"He's not breathing... Guys, he's not breathing!"

🦊

Walking out the elevator the first thing Fallon, Scott and Melissa noticed was Allison, sleep on the bench in front of Isaac's room. "Hey, Allison." Fallon said softly as she gently grabbed Allison's shoulder making her wake up, "Have you been here all night?" Fallon asked and Allison nodded as she sat up. "Yeah... They won't let me see him because I'm not family. I told them he doesn't have any." 

"Good thing he's basically my kid legally." Fallon said making them look at her and Melissa nodded, "And I've got a key card." She said holding a card making Fallon chuckle. Melissa swiped the card through the scanner making the doors open to reveal Isaac laying still in a hospital bed. "Be quick." Melissa said and they all nodded before walking into the room. 

Allison's hand slipped into Scott's before they walked over to Isaac, Fallon walking over to the opposite side of him. "I thought he'd be healing by now." Allison said and Scott and Fallon nodded in agreement, "So did I." Fallon and both she and Scott gently grabbed Isaac's arm. "Is he in pain?" Allison asked and they both nodded. 

Scott and Fallon looked at each other before nodding. Black veins trailed from Isaac arms to their hands as they squeezed their eyed shut and groaned for a moment before pulling their hands away, "It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain. I'd try to heal him myself but the hospital will ask too many questions and some wounds are better to heal themselves." Fallon said and the teens nodded slightly.

"Did Stiles really do this?" Allison asked and Scott shook his head, "Whatever's controlling him did it- whatever's inside him." Scott said as Fallon looked over at them. "Well, then how do we get whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?" Allison asked and Scott and Fallon looked at each other.

"We're working on it."

🦊

"Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first available teacher- got it? Got it? There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're gonna write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye! Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy! Keep it PG." Coach said to the cross country/lacrosse team in the locker room.

"No Stiles, no demonic ninjas." Aiden said as he, Ethan and Scott stood behind a row of lockers. "Things are getting too quiet." Ethan said and Scott nodded, "Yeah, I know... Yeah, it's making me nervous, too."

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked as they started hearing a feeling sound and they nodded, "It's an emitter. One of Argent's." Scott answered. They all looked at each other confused for a second before walking out of the locker room as Fallon walked down the hall.

"You hear it too?" Fallon asked and they nodded, "It's coming from the basement." Fallon said and they instantly started running down to the basement.

When they got down the stairs they looked around before freezing. At the end of the hall, Stiles turned around holding an emitter. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me." Stiles says, holding his hands up.

The twins suddenly growled and charged forward, pushing Stiles into the wall. "Wait! Stop!" Scott yelled as he and Fallon ran over and pulled them off of him. "I said stop!" Scott yelled as he tossed Ethan into a couple lockers. Aiden growled at Scott making Scott flash she red eyes and roar which made Aiden back off.

It was quiet as Scott and Fallon both turned to Stiles warily, "It's me, Scott, Fallon. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days, or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise." Stiles said looking back and forth between them. "You know what happened at the hospital?" Ethan asked.

"I know more than that." Stiles said then moved to a bag and pulled out some blueprints, "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red." Stiles said and Fallon and Scott slowly crouched down to look at it. "That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident." Stiles said making both Fallon and Scott look at him, "And everything in this bag? It's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

"What the hell have you been up to?" Ethan asked pulling out an electric saw, "I think it's something worse... A lot worse."

They set the bad a table and started pulling out various chains, ropes, tools, duck tape, wire. "What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?" Aiden asked looking at everything. "Thank you for that." Stiles said sarcastically. "Guys this is a map." Scott said, unfolding some paper.

"Isn't that the cross-country trail?" Ethan asked, tracing his finger along a red line, "That's the Tate car- where Malia Tate's family died." Scott said glancing up at everyone making Fallon lose her eyes and sigh, "You mean, that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps." Fallon said slowly glancing at everyone.

🦊

"Scott! Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!" Stiles yelled as he, Fallon, Aiden and Coach ran up to where Fallon and Kira stood, the rest of the team not far behind them. Stiles looked down before digging around in the leaves, pulling up the end of a chain. He pulled it up until all he got was just the other end and Coach started clapping.

"Congratulations, Stilinski. You found a length of chain. Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?" Coach asked as he walked a couple steps forward. Fallon glanced around confused until she noticed a trip wire, "Bobby!" She yelled right as he tripped it.

Suddenly an arrow lodged it's way into Coach's stomach making everyone gasp as he looked down. "Oh crap." He said before falling back making everyone instantly ran over to him.

"Get it out of me! Get it out of me!" Coach yelled as Fallon had her hands pressing down on Coach's wound. "Coach-" Stiles started to say, "Get it out of me!" Coach yelled as Scott, Stiles and Aiden tried to hold him down.

"We can't take it out until you get to the hospital." Fallon tried to tell him but he kept freaking out, "Oh, my God, I'm gonna die! Get it out of me! I'm gonna die!" Coach said and Fallon sighed, glancing over at Scott who looked at her as well. "Coach, you're not gonna die-"

"I'm gonna die!" Coach yelled and Fallon shook her head, "It will hurt less if you stop moving, Bobby-" Fallon said but Coach cut her off. "Get that thing out of me! AHHHHHH!" He yelled making Fallon sigh, "Stay still. An ambulance is coming." She said.

"Get it out! I'm gonna die!" Coach yelled as Stiles gently pushed him down, "Bobby, you'll be fine." Fallon said before looking at Scott who nodded slightly making her nod back then look at Aiden. "People need to move away a bit." She said and he sat up, "Get back! Get back! Give him some room! Get back!"

Scott glanced at everyone before grabbing Coach's hand, groaning as he took away Coach's pain. As he did so, Coach's head fell to the side making the guys look at him wide eyes, "It's okay. He just passed out." Fallon said making Scott and Aiden sigh in relief.

Fallon glanced over at Stiles to see him staring her hands which was covered in Coach's blood. "Hey." She said making him look at her, "He's gonna fine." She said and he shook his head slightly. "I could have killed him. I could have killed him, right? What if it was his head? Or his throat?" He said anxiously.

"But it wasn't- and he's going to be all right." Scott said and he just nodded slightly for a moment until Aiden spoke up. "I think I just heard an ambulance coming." He said making Stiles sighed, "And my dad."

🦊

Fallon stood in by Scott and Stiles as they watched Deputy Parrish step into a school bus, decked out in HDT gear. Apparently, Stiles might have pulled a William Barrow and put a bomb in a school bus. "It's not a bomb sir, but there is something in the box..." Parrish said over the radio before walking over to the front of the bus, pressing plaque that said "Sheriff Stilinski" on it. Realization slowly crossed Fallon's features as she started to connect the dots.

"The bombs at the station."

🦊

Scott, Stiles and Fallon ran into the station to see it was a mess, pieces of wood, paper, glass and more littered the floor. Multiple officers hurt of not worse. Fallon glanced around before her eyes widened, "Derek!" She yelled, quickly running over to him and Argent while Scott and Stiles went to someone else.

"Derek." She said as Chris grabbed onto Derek arm, "I'm okay." Derek said breathlessly and Fallon's eyes widened when she noticed all the pieces of glass sticking out of Derek's back. "He saved my life." Argent said making Fallon look over at him while she grabbed Derek's face.

"Why the hell are you guys even here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 2.3K 68
** COMPLETED UNTIL MORE ELI HALE CONTENT ** 1st OC x JORDAN PARRISH 2nd OC x ELI HALE After being involved with the supernatural world her whole life...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
253K 7.7K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...
1.3M 37K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...