Mine Too (Mine, #4)

By colormePlNK

Karmen Jay-Milan King Karma - baby girl of Jazmine and King, twenty-three years old, working at her mom's hai... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:

Chapter 12:

67.8K 2.5K 333
By colormePlNK

Karma

"Brandon please don't come with no bullshit." I said as we walked out the pool entrance. "We been through this already. Ya mom's good for lying so you better not fuckin believe her."

"I ain't and I don't." He said as we stopped in front of his car.

"Well what then Brandon?" I ask folding my arms over my chest as I rolled my eyes.

"First cut the fuckin attitude. Now. Why the fuck didn't I know you were on birth control?"

"Yes you did! I told you Brandon."

"No the fuck you didn't."

"Yes I did. I told you I was thinking about it because I didn't want a period anymore. It'll be three years in a few months and it's gonna have to be removed anyways."

"Well I want you off it now."

I shook my head. "What?"

"I want my lil Bc. You said you was gonna have all my kids. What you given up now?"

"I did not say that." I laughed.

"Karmen." He said eyeing me.

"What?" I ask still laughing

"When we was still quote on quote just bestfriends you use to tell me Brandon I'ma have ya babies so you better not get none of these hoes you be fuckin pregnant."

"Shut up no I didn't." I said blushing.

"Wow so you just gonna sit here and lie like that?"

"That's you."

"Let's ask Z then. You know that nigga only tells the truth because he's a horrible ass liar."

"No."

"Exactly because you know I'm right."

"Okay Brandon we done?"

"No. Now next, who do I have to put a bullet in?"

"What?" I ask.

"This nigga Shawn. When Z said it I took it as a joke because that nigga bullshits all day, but obviously it's not if he clockin you being messy like a bitch."

"I do his daughters hair. He flirts here and there, but I always ignore him so he eventually gives up."

"Ya not doing the niggas daughters hair no more."

"But-"

"But what Karmen, what?"

"That lil girl ain't do anything. She's really sweet."

"Karmen. You ain't the fuck nice."

"Shut up. Yes I am!"

"It must be lie to Brandon day."

"How about I still do her hair if somebody else brings her or tell him he can't stick around. Mom said she about to make a new rule of no entourage anyways because people bring guest just to sit there with them, but won't get anything done."

"Whatever just figure it the fuck out before I end up back in jail."

"You too fuckin smart." I said mushing his head as he hugged my waist pulling me closer.

"I get it from you."

"Shiiiit." I said.

"Brandon we're never breaking up so you need to get that through to ya mom."

"We in this shit for life?" He asks kissing along my jaw.

"You're stuck with my crazy ass for life!"

"Oh look the happy couple." I look to the left of us where Sierra was getting in her car.

"Brandon." I said in a warning tone when he held me against his car so I couldn't move. "Outta respect for you I'm trying to ignore your mom's bullshit as always, but this Sierra hoe I will slap the fuck outta her. On some shit."

"Chill out. Fuck her."

"Oh and if I had him once I can have him again." Sierra called out the window while she was driving off.

"It's final I'm punching that bitch the fuck out the next time I see her."

*

Brandon

"Bae I'm about to go to the barbershop." I yell coming out the bathroom.

Karmen just finished fixing my dreads now I was going to go get a fresh line up.

"I"m right here Brandon." She said sitting on the bed doing Brei's hair now.

"Daddy help me." Brei whining looking like she was in pain as she reached for me.

"Girl I am not even hurting you." Karmen said.

"Yes Mommy, you are." Brei said covering her face

"You better stop hurting my baby girl." I said pushing Karmen's shoulder.

"Nigga bye. Go to the barbershop like you said you was."

"Daddy no." Bryna said as she came into the room.

"No what?" I ask picking her up as I sat on the bed.

"You not leaving."

"I'ma be back."

"Ugh! Well hurry." She said making us laugh.

"Okay, I'ma hurry." I said trying to copy her baby voice.

*

"What's up Hayes?" I answered my phone as I pulled up outside of Roddy's.

"What's up Bc? I was wondering if ya girl still had that offer that she'll get my letter to my girl."

"Oh yeah, I'll ask her what's the girl's name?"

"Ari Jones, well her real name is Ariel."

"Alright, well send the letter to my house. Include her address and stuff. I'll get Kar to get the letter to her. You still got my address I gave you?"

"Yeah. I appreciate it bruh."

"You good youngin. How much longer you got in there again?"

"A year."

"Damn, alright. I'ma put some money on ya books to make sure you good in there."

"You don't gotta do that."

"Well I am. You need somebody on the outside supporting you so I got you."

"Thanks." He said.

"Aye and don't forget to send the letter and address." I said as I knocked on Roddy's door. "And keep ya head up Hayes."

"I won't and always" He said before we ended the phone call.

"Hey Bc." Zoe said opening the door.

"What's up lil sis?" I said hugging her. "Where that nigga Roddy?"

"He's about to come downstairs."

"Where lil Roddy with his badass. He probably don't even remember a nigga."

"With my mom and yeah he does. He asks about you every once in a blue. He never remembers ya name tho he be like the girl's dad."

"Lil bruh been too much for me. What's up with you and Karmen tho? Yall need to link up."

"Eventually." She said.

"That's what her ass be saying too, but neither one of yall making that move."

"Because they both full of shit." Roddy said coming downstairs.

"Whatever." Zoe said.

"Nigga just hurry yo ass up, making me come pick you up like you don't have a car."

"Nigga you the big baller you good."

"Nigga so are you fuck you mean? You ain't fuckin broke."

"I'm broke."

"No you're cheap."

"Cheap about everything, but my kids."

"That's why I hope you have a girl this time." He wished girls on me both time and that's exactly what I got. I love my girls, but I was not down with having daughters before.

"Get out yall, bye." Zoe said laughing.

*

"What's up Z?" I said as we walked into the shop. It was empty which was weird since it never is.

"Why the hell you got the shop closed?" Roddy asked. "Looking all down and shit."

"Yani broke up with me."

Me and Roddy laughed. "That's once a month." I said.

"I'm not fuckin laughing."

"Damn why the fuck you getting all serious and shit? You ain't never serious when you say it no other time." Roddy said.

"Because this is serious. I think I lost her for good."

"What you do? Cheat again? That's always." I joked.

"Yo Bc, real shit chill out."

Me and Roddy looked at each other lifting our eyebrows. For Z to be getting serious this had to be serious.

"What the fuck you do?" I ask. "Yall been doing good for a solid couple months and that's the longest for yall."

"Some hoe is claiming to be two months pregnant with my baby." He mumbled.

"You're fuckin lying."

"No. I didn't even get a chance to tell Yani myself before the hoe did and I know that fuckin baby isn't mine."

"Did you fuck her?" Roddy asks.

"Yeah, but I always use condoms."

"You said that like its okay. First you shouldn't be fuckin other bitches in the first place and condoms can break." I said.

"Nah, man no I would have known. I don't care that baby's not mine."

"This is payback tho bruh you continuously cheating on that girl. She gave you chance after chance when she shouldn't have, yet you continued to do the same ol shit."

"Zoe would fuckin kill me." Roddy said.

"Shit so would Karmen. What she did when she found out?"

"She came here and slapped the shit out of me in front of everybody, cussed me out crying and all. I never seen Yani cry before."

I shook my head. "Damn bruh."

"Yeah damn." He said rubbing his hands over his face.

*

"Karma fuck you hittin me for?" I ask as she hits me for the second time after I told her what happened with Yani and Z.

"I don't know, because ya friend's a asshole."

"That's your cousin tho." I said.

"So?" She said hitting me again.

"Karmen stop fuckin hitting me. I don't got shit to do with Z's cheating."

"If you ever cheat on me-" She started but I cut her off.

"Never cheated, never will. I get wet pussy on the regular from a solid all-around ass female that I love, I'm good."

She narrowed her eyes at me then hit again me before walking away.

"I love you." I laughed yelling after her.

"I love you too ugly. Ya twin is awake and I'm not dealing with her crying." She called back right before Bryna walked into the kitchen.

"You gonna sleep in ya room?" I asked picking her up as she yawned shaking her head no.

Spoiled ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 15.8K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
337K 11.7K 53
❝ My tongue could do a better job of teasing you than my words can. ❞ * * * BOY SERIES BOOK 1 * * * Zaine Jung has always been strict with herself...
99.5K 2.8K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...
144K 1.8K 6
His heart was broken, shattered into pieces, by the only woman he ever loved. Spending his life in the busy New York city, the leading Jeweler Salim...