𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER

3.9K 114 1
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:
Argent's Apartment -

Scott's house -

Chapter Twenty-Nine
🦊 Silverfinger 🦊

"His eyes were glowing." Scott said and Argent nodded, "There was something almost ritualistic about it- like it was looking right into his soul." Argent said as Allison cleaned the cut on his forehead. "That's the same thing it did to me." Isaac said.

"That's what they did to everyone." Allison said, not looking up from what she was doing. "Not everyone. They only came after the Werewolves." Scott said making Fallon shook her head, "And Lydia and I." She said glancing over at him. "Anyone with a connection to the supernatural." Argent said.

"Then who was the guy they went after in Japan?"

"A Kumicho- a Yakuza boss. "It was my first gun deal. I was only eighteen, and it was supposed to be a simple exchange... Except Gerard left out the minor detail of the buyers being Yakuza. He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. Testing my ability to, uh... improvise." He said and Fallon raised her eyebrows, "Or, your ability to survive." She said and Allison nodded in agreement.

"The moment the sun came down, it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. They had swords- not curved like katanas, but straight, black steel, like ninjatos." Argent explained, "What did they want?" Fallon asked. "To get to the Kumicho. They cut down every living thing in their way." Argent said while Allison still worked on the cut on his forehead. "Did they mark him like they did us?" Isaac asked as he hand went up to the back of his ear. "Not exactly."

"What was he?" Scott asked after Argent explained what he saw, "I don't know. But, there might be someone who does. There were a few others who survived that night. One of them was a man named Katashi. They called him 'Silverfinger' because of an unusual prosthetic... And it looked like he was getting ready to take them all on himself." Argent said and Fallon nodded slightly, "I've heard of him." She said and Argent nodded.

"I've known for a while Katashi was in the country. I spent yesterday tracking him down." He said, "Didn't look like he wanted to be found." Isaac said, nodding to Argent's forehead that Allison just finished patching up. "Not particularly, no." Argent said and Scott leaned forward a bit, "You think he knows what they are? Or what they want?" He asked.

"Maybe..."

"What if he doesn't want to talk?" Allison asked as her father stood up, "What if he doesn't even remember you?" Isaac asked. "He'll remember this." Argent said, turning a wooden box around and opening it. He unfolded a cloth to reveal a broken mask of one of those creatures. "I know I didn't kill it- I'm not sure you can. But, I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there." Argent said as Scott grabbed one of the pieces. "What was behind the mask?" Scott asked and Argent looked up at all of them.

"Darkness. Absolute darkness." He said and Fallon reached out to grab a piece of the mask and tilted her head slightly in thought. "What is it?" Allison asked, noticing the look on Fallon's face making everyone look at her.

"Domonic energy." She said, looking up at them making they're eyes widen slightly, "How do you know?" Isaac asked and she shrugged slightly. "I'm a harbinger of life and death. Identifying dark energies is second nature to me." She said.

"What kind of demon?" Argent asked and Fallon slightly look her head, looking back down at the mask, "I'm not sure."

🦊

"Who the hell is this?" Agent McCall said looking out into the livingroom making them look over to see one of the demonic ninja creatures standing there. "Dad, no!Dad! Wait, Dad-" Scott yelled then all of the sudden another one of those creatures showed up, stabbing one of their ninjatōs through Agent McCall's shoulder making Kira scream.

Melissa and Scott instantly ran over to him when all of the sudden the door opened making Melissa pulled Agent McCall off to the side as Derek ran into the house growling. "Mom the ash!" Scott yelled as he and Derek started fighting off the creatures.

Fallon walked through the kitchen door to see one of the demons show up behind Kira making Fallon instantly shoot forward. She grabbed the demon's arm before pulling it back roughly then standing between Kira and the demon. Suddenly the twins jumped through the kitchen window with a growl.

Fallon pulled Kira behind a table before running over to help Derek with the demons he was fighting. Scott managed to toss one of the demons through a window then turned to his mom, "Mom, now! Do it now!" Scott yelled as Derek shoved the demon over to Fallon who stood in front if the front door. The demon swung at her but she grabbed its arm before bringing her foot up and kicking its chest making it fly out the door.

Melissa ran over and smashed a glass jar of mountain ash in the door way and it instantly formed into a line. One of the demons walked up to the line but didnt make any attempts at crossing making Fallon let out a sigh, turning to Derek who nodded.

"All the baseboards are ash wood?" Fallon asked as Scott walked up to them, "Uh- Yeah, it was Deaton's idea." Scott said before looking at Derek with furrowed brows. "And where the hell did you come from?" He asked and Derek glanced at him with a slight shrug. "I've been following you."

"For how long?" Scott asked and Fallon chuckled, "All day. I was listening in on yours and Kira plan at school." She said. "Scott this isn't good!" Melissa yelled making Scott run over to where she was while Fallon stayed with Derek.

"So, what are you?" They heard Aiden say making them walk over to the kitchen. "She's a Kitsune." Fallon said and Derek nodded, "Use your eyes, you can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an aura, just like Fallon does except hers is a bird. Kira just hasn't learned how to conceal it, yet. She probably doesn't know what kind she is, either." Derek said.

"I wasnt going to hurt her." Aiden said as Fallon sat down in one of the chairs, "Not yet." Fallon said as he looked towards the front door. "Why do you think we're here, Fallon? For a study group? We're here to protect Scott." Aiden said and Ethan nodded, "We're trying to fight for him." He said and Derek nodded in amusement.

"I'm sure you are. I'm sure you'd kill for him. But are you willing to die for him?" Derek asked making the twins look at each other in thought. Before anyone could say anything, a rumbling starting making Fallon slowly stand up and look over at the doorway in the kitchen to see one of the demons hitting the mountain ash barrier with its ninjatō. "What are they doing?" Scott asked as he and Kira ran in.

"They're testing for weaknesses." Fallon said as she slowly stepped towards the door. The demons slammed their ninjatōs against the mountain ash barrier again and again. The more they did it the more the house shook as things fell off the kitchen counters and the light fixture swung back and forth like it was a giant earthquake.

Suddenly they started to stab at the barrier making the mountain ash seem like it was fighting against them but was weak. One of the things started to press its hand down into the barrier almost getting though. "Guys!" Fallon said making them all look over, "We have a problem." Ethan finished and Scott instantly pulled his phone out.

"Allison, please tell me that you have something. They're here. They're trying to get in, and it looks like they're gonna be able to do it."

"Okay, okay, listen. Fallon was right, they're demons. They're Japanese demons. They're called the Oni. They're looking for someone possessed- someone with a dark spirit attached to them." Allison said. "A Nogitsune..." Scott said making them all look over at him as mountain ash kept getting weaker, "How'd you know that? Scott?"

"Just... Tell me what else."

"Okay. They won't hurt you. They know you're supernatural, but once they do this check, once they realize you're not carrying with you this dark spirit, then they won't hurt you. I promise. All they're looking for is the Nogitsune."

"I'm right, aren't I? They're looking for me." Kira said as Scott pulled the phone away from his ear, "They're looking for a dark spirit. And I know it's not you." He said.

"We're going to have to do something soon, Scott." Fallon said and as soon as she did the mountain ash barrier broke and the Oni stepped through the door. "Don't do anything." Scott said making Fallon, Derek and the twins look at him crazy, "Is he serious?"

"I said, don't do anything." Scott said then turned to Kira and held his hand out, "Trust me." He said and Kira grabbed his hand and nodded before they walked past everyone and stood in front if the Oni.

The Oni walked up to them and instantly grabbed the side of their heads, staring into their eyes. Scott and Kira both slowly fell to their knees as their hands left out of each other's. Aiden went to take a step forward but Derek and Fallon stopped him. The Oni leaned down closer to them as they tilted their heads to the side, still staring into their souls.

Finally they let them go, making them fall to the ground Fallon instantly ran over towards Kira while Derek ran over to Scott. Fallon glanced over at Scott before glancing up at Derek who looked at her then at Kira. Gently, Fallon moved some of Kira's hair out the way to look behind her ear to see the same backwards five everyone else had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 692 12
CURRENTLY REWRITING!!! "𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦" ༄༄༄ "𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜...
51.4K 2.6K 36
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧?! 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦." "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?! 𝘕𝘰! 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵??? 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘵𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦...
273K 9.4K 67
** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna be the same. But she never expected her l...
543K 15.3K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...