Demon's Secret Wife (COMPLETE...

By Yours_Nidhi

The Nayak Brothers - Book 2 Omkar Nayak, 32 years old cold blooded, ruthless businessman was single, sexy yet... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - It's not O.K with O.K!!!
#OMukta for you ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note - Not an update - This book is awesome ❤️
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Prologue Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire 🔥 Little Kitten!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Next Daily - Prologue Teaser - A.B.D🔥 Does 'NOT' loose lil Dove!!!🕊️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 - Republished
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 41

27.8K 1.6K 348
By Yours_Nidhi

MUKTA

The rickshaw driver, stopped the auto just outside the huge building and I kept blinking trying to see a huge board 'Pattys'. It was a multistorey building inside a all green independent compound. It didn't give the typical CMM level organization setup like Nayak's was. Ofcourse Nayak's were into multiple businesses. However the cute green pink logo written Patty's brought a smile on my lips. Someday I aspire to have something like this in the memory of Baba. I smiled.

I paid money to the auto driver and stepped out only to find Mr Nayak's wingman Ahmed Bhai waiting for me right there. I rolled my eyes. He is my bodyguard. I have tried to do everything to be away this 6 ft tall 100kg man!!! But no he follows everywhere! And if I say no he says 'Sorry Mam Boss's order!!!' and I groan. He desperately wanted me to take the luxury car Mr Nayak left there for me but I didn't want to take any favours from him. Infact I even planned to ask Pattu to deduct a decent rent from my salary although the penthouse is something so lavish that it would practically eat up all my salary but then Pattu said 'Its the organization's accommodation for their official product developer and was signed and agreed upon by the board too!!!'. I was still hesitant because the package was huge and to add on this accomodation. It looked more like just because she knows me she is paying me extra and that is something I couldn't take. She can't create a special package and designation for me. I mean giving away a simple accomodation versus giving a lavish penthouse worth crores sounded so unprofessional to me. I am not even a experienced resource, of course I worked with Baba but I don't have a name in the market yet. When I kept arguing with Pattu she offered me something which sounded decent. She asked me to do a dual role in her organization. She asked me to be the product developer and also do a management role which involves me doing presentations and building my communication skillset too. She asked me if I could be the Personal Assistant to the CEO. I was initially skeptical but then it actually justified the package and this house too. But the luxury car isn't a part of the package so hell I'm not taking it.

I walked inside showing the hardcopy of the offer letter I received from Pattu yester night. In no time I was been took to their board room where I was briefed of my job responsibilities. I was happy I was been treated like any other normal employee. I would be on a 90 days probation period post which they would decide if I would work here as a permanent employee. My roles and responsibilities were explained to me by the HR but for further detailing she asked me to work with the teams I would work in.

I was told I would work with the development team and I was introduced to a bunch of folks amongst whom Poonam became a good friend of mine. She was sweet and extremely talkative, reminding me of Pattu always but then she was very sharp at the lab work too. We started discussing the existing products and I started giving my opinions about it.

I was in the meantime asked to meet the CEO. Poonam whispered me in my ears before going...
'Girl listen... he's too hot...I don't know how will you work...I mean he's enough to melt you down with his hotness...and he's'

Before she could continue I said at once...
'I am not interested Poonam. I am here to do my work. I don't care even if your CEO looks like a Can Yaman or even a Michelle Morraine okay???' and she showed me all her 32 and said...
'We will see' and I rolled my eyes.

I took a small note book and went to the lab where I was told Mr CEO is looking into the making of new products. I was impressed knowing being a CEO he took personal interest in smallest of things. Omkar was also like that....

Stop Mukku!!!
Why are you thinking about him!!!
Will he be ok???
Why do you care Mukku? Stop thinking about him. I closed my eyes at once and suddenly all the kisses he showered upon me in his ambulance came infront of my eyes and my body felt the goosebumps. I was missing him so badly that I could actually even recall his musk fragrance so well. It's like it's still hitting my nose.

I miss him so much.

I opened my eyes and could see all the steam coming out of the huge containers in which they were boiling the rose petals. They smelled good however in between all the steam and fragrance his musk fragrance still hit my nose strongly. I am going mad.

But then looks like my hallucinations are on the next level I could see a tall man standing in front of me. I lift my head up and I notice it's Omkar. He's smiling at me.

'Mukkuuu you need help...stop thinking about Omkar...' I mumbled to myself and walked towards the people in the lab and began looking everywhere but couldn't find the CEO. I stepped out of the lab and found a man standing infront of the CEO's cabin discussing some numbers with a group of people around, he was wearing a white shirt and instructing the team of something.

Must be the CEO I thought to myself and I walked towards him and whispered.

'Good afternoon Sir...I am the new product developer joined in today, I was asked to meet you...I would also be working as your new assistant' and he turned around. I felt like my world took a 180' turn right now.

I was shocked.

Sunil was standing infront of me. Words died in my mouth as I saw him after so many years. He exactly looked the same except the fact that he had a French beard now. What is he doing here in Mangalore??? Wasn't he in Pune??? He...he got married after he ditched me...what was he doing here???

'Mukku...' he said at once and my body went numb. I somehow managed to hold onto myself and said firmly...

'Its Mukta or Miss Joshi for you Mr Kulkarni. I would prefer you address me with respect and I would return the same...' I said at once and he nodded slightly. He looked uncomfortable. He was not able to meet my eyes. Ofcourse he cannot. He ran away like a coward leaving me to answer the village all by myself.

'How are you' he asked and I nodded...
'I am fine Mr Kulkarni. I didn't know you work here'

'I needed a change after I got divorced 8 months ago...' he said this time looking into my eyes but my expressions were void of any emotions. I simply nodded. I didn't care if he was single or married or divorced.

'Ummm please give me your schedule I am also supposed to work as the CEO's PA as per Mrs Prarthana Nayak' I said. I didn't want him to know Pattu is my sister in law. Infact no one needed to know anything.

But then Sunil pulled his eyebrows together and said...
'Are you thinking I am the CEO?' he asked and now I was even more confused...

'Arent you??? I mean...you are standing infront of the CEO's cabin so I thought'
to which he smiled saying...

'Oh ohhh no no...don't worry I haven't won a lottery to be a CEO of such a successful business line so soon...I work as the advertising department head for all the product designing and sales...CEO is actually Prarthana Mam but we were told she would be working from home mostly but we will have Sir to manage everything here. He comes very less to office. Like we have never seen him. He is mam's partner in the business too and runs the show in her absence...

There he is...' he said looking behind me and I turn around only to see Omkar standing infront of me.

Me and my hallucinations!!! I need to visit a doctor.

'He is our CEO' Sunil says and I try looking behind my imaginary hulk but i see no one.

'Where???' I ask and Sunil comes and stands next to me whispers in my ears softly...

'Dont tell me you can't see this 6ft 5 inches of a huge beast!!!' And I freeze.

He can see Omkar???
I am not hallucinating???

'Welcome to Patty's Miss Mukta Joshi!!!' he says in his tough manly tone and then flashes his sexiest smile.

I retreat back only for my back to hit Sunil's chest and I freeze.

'Ummm so...sor...sorry' I say to Sunil and he doesn't reply anything and just returns me a smile.

While again I hear the booming voice I am used to so much that even in my dreams it's enough to leave me wet down south.

'In my cabin in 5 Miss Joshi...Now!!!' he says and I turn around to see Mr Demon's retreating back and I swallow hard.

I was annoyed, angry and pissed!!!
He is my CEO???
Damn I signed the papers too?? And as per the organisation's rules I can't even quit before the notice period.

I was sooo angry on Pattu right now that I could literally feed her own food to her. I began dialling her number but she began disconnecting the call.

Damn you girl!!!
Chetkin Bai!!!

I stood thinking what to do when I heard Sunil...
'Mukta...if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask...I am here for you... always Mukta...always' he said with a smile which made me highly uncomfortable while a attender came out of Omkar's cabin and said...
'Madam Sir has asked you to stop talking to Sir and go inside immediately!!!'

I groaned internally wanting to bang my head onto a wall!!!
And my anger went on its peak!!!
One side the man who rejected me now and the other side the man I rejected to be with...and here I am living in this soup.

Gosh I can't even quit for the next three months.
Sunil works as the advertising head which means I would have to see him in every product meeting and I would work as Omkar's PA that means being with him for atleast 4 hours from my 9 hours or work schedule.

What a mess this is!!!
Can I hide myself in a hole please!!!
This is going to be a disaster!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 33.5K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
1.6M 89.2K 56
The Nayak Brothers - Book 1 This is a story of two individuals who are tied into a knot by destiny. Story is situated in Mangalore, Karnataka. Prarth...
45K 2.8K 44
This is the story of 4 brothers who are everything to each other, but what happens when their life takes certain turns and which leads them to differ...
117K 5.5K 38
BOOK 1 of LOVE SERIES. UNATTAINABLE LOVE Passionate affairs of love always unfold into tragic tales Aditya Rajvash the business tycoon! Iski nazar k...