Ms. hacker (Mikey x Reader)

By Moon_chan10

"Hello ms. Hacker" . . . {I do not own anything of these characters} More

Chapter_1
Chapter_2
Chapter_3
Chapter_4
Chapter_5
Chapter_6
Chapter_7
Chapter_8
Chapter_10
Chapter_11
Chapter_12
Chapter_13
Chapter_14
Chapter_15
Chapter_16
Chapter_17
Chapter-18
Chapter_19
Chapter_20
Chapter_21
Chapter_22
Chapte_23
Chapter-24

Chapter_9

1.9K 76 43
By Moon_chan10

"Ohh you guys are back," Ran said as he saw Koko and Kakucho walking into the house.

"Mhmm," Koko said smiling widely. "Wah, I can't get over the fact that Y/n's company is as big as this whole forest. Mhmm, it was so amazing working there except for the part where I have to work with that Lala." he rolled his eyes.

"Wow look like Koko had lots of fun there." Rindo said who was at the couch watching Tv.

"Of course, I did. That was the best company I have ever been to." Koko take a seat next to him.

"Koko what about Y/n? Where is she?" Mikey asked as he was looking down at them from the second floor.

"Oh, Y/n said she won't come home today." Kakucho answered looking up at him.

"Hmm, why?"

"She said she want to meet with her friends today. So she won't be coming home."

"Mhmm okay then," Mikey then walk downstairs and sat on the couch beside Kakucho.

"Guys let's-..." Koko was about to say something but he was interrupted by his phone. "Who?" He grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Ohh, it's my darling." He said picking up the call. "Yes, darling?.... mhmm... okay we'll be there in 20.... okay bye bye honey." He then hang up the call and looked at his friends.

"What?" Rindo asked as he stare at him.

"Darling told us to come to a club right now. She is with her friends right now and she wants to introduce us to them." Koko answered as he looked at him then at Mikey. "What should we do? Should we go?"

"Hmm... let's just go since we have nothing better to do right now." Mikey said as he got up from the couch and walk back upstairs.

"Okay then,"

Everyone went to their room and change their outfit. They all walk into the living.

"Wow, we do be looking hot." Ran said looking at each other.

"Koko, which club we are going?" Mikey asked Koko while flooding his sleeves.

"Camelot,"

"Ohh," Rindo said making an 'O' face. "It's been a while since we went there. Let's see if there are any changes or not.

"Let's go let's go, my darling is waiting for me there." Koko said as he started to walk out.

The Bonten get in their car and went to the club. When they arrived at the club everyone outside the club was staring at them, as they get out of their car. They look around searching for Y/n.

"Where is she? Shouldn't she be waiting for us at the entrance?" Sanzu asked as he was looking around then he looked at Koko.

"Well yeah, but may be-..."

"My my, look at you guys looking hot." Y/n said as she pop out of nowhere.

"Woah, darling don't scare me like that," Ran looked at her. "Darling, you look hot too."

"Thank you," Y/n gave him a close eyes smile. "Anyways guys meet my best friends." She said as she move a little to show them her friends.

"Hello, my name is Nana. Nice to meet you all." Nana introduced herself as she bowed at them.

"Hello, I'm Tsuki."

"Hello, I'm Mei and that's my sister Sei." Mei introduced herself and her sister.

"Hey, My name is Umi. Nice to meet you."

"And I'm Lala. Hello," Lala said who was in front of her friends.

"Woah, Chibi was so small, I didn't even notice you were here." Koko said smirking, looking down at her.

"Wah, Y/nnnnn" Lala looked at her. "He is so mean."

"What? No, I'm not I'm just calling you chibi because you're chibi."

"Die-..." Lala was about to hit Koko but then Tsuki said

"Lala behave, we are not at our house right now." She stared at her.

"Yes, Koko you too. You're acting really childless here." Kakucho said as he also stare at him.

"Sorry, Tsuki but he is being so mean to me that's why I act like this." Lala said as she walked towards Tsuki and hug her. "Forgive me."

"Mhmm, I'll forgive you if you behave well," Tsuki said patting Lala's head.

"Umm anyways, guys introduce yourself too." Y/n said to the boys who were staring at them.

"Oh yeah. Hello girls I'm Ran Haitani. It's pleasure to meet you." Ran introduced himself with a big smile on his face.

"I'm Rindo Haitani. His younger brother." He said as he pointed at his brother.

"Hello, I'm Kakucho. It's nice to meet you."

"Hey, I'm Takeomi."

"I'm Mikey,"

"Sanzu,"

"And I'm Koko the sugar daddy."

"Sugar daddy pfft," Lala laughed as covering her mouth.

"Lala,"

"Okay, I'll stop. I'll be a good girl today."

"Hah, Lala only listen to mommy." Mei said looking down at her.

"Shut up,"

While the girls were talking with each other. Mikey looked at Y/n.

"Y/n, did you only call us here to introduce each other?" Mikey asked as he looked at her with uninterested eyes.

"Well, you see the girls were not happy when I told them I'm going to live with you guys so, they said they want to meet you guys and see if you're safe to be with or not." Y/n answered Rubbing her neck. "And they want to live with us...' she whispered.

"Huh? Why? They are not a part of our gang so why would they want to live with us." Mikey said as he looked at the girls then at Y/n.

"I don't know, ask Tsuki. She won't let me be with anyone until girls and she met them. They are really overprotective over me." Y/n said looking at the girl while smiling.

"So? They are gonna stay with us?" Sanzu asked who was behind Mikey.

"Maybe...?"

"Seriously,"

"Yes seriously," Nana said as she walk behind Y/n. "We can't let our baby stay with you guys all alone. What if you guys did something to her." She hugged Y/n from behind. "I can't live without Y/n and if you guys did something to her, I'll die." She rub her face on Y/n's cheeks.

"Woah, you all are going to live with us. Wow, hot girls at our house." Ran said smiling.

"If we are going to live together with them, I want my computers there." Sei said who was looking at her phone.

"I also want my every outfit and shoe there." Lala said as she was still hugging Tsuki.

"Woah Woah guys stop right there. We are not even sure if we want you guys in our house or not." Rindo said looking down at them.

"Y/n's,"

"Huh?" Rindo looked at Mei with a confused face.

"That's Y/n's house, not yours remember? You guys brought that house for her so, yeah we can live at that house if we want to." She said looking at him while smiling.

"Hmm, if you guys are not fine with us living there. We can move to my new house. That house is also in the middle of the forest." Tsuki said looking at them. "Want me to ask the maid to make our rooms?"

"What? No no, it's fine, you don't have to do that." Kakucho said shaking his head.

"Whatever, you can stay if you want." Mikey said before walking into the club.

"Mikey?" Sanzu looked at them then back at others then follow him.

"Why so mad?" Nana said satring at them. "If you don't want us to stay with you guys just say so. We'll just build a house close to that forest." She the follow them too. "Let's go in and have some fun guys. It's been a while since we went to a club."

"Okay," Everyone went into the club.

"In the second floor. I booked a VIP room." Y/n said walking in front of them. They went to the VIP room and order their drink.

"Mhmm, so good." Mei said drinking her drink.

"I wish I could just stay at my house and play with the new game I just brought yesterday." Sei said sighing.

"You're into games? What type of games do you play?" Ran asked her, looking at her curiously.

"I'm into the adult games."

"What?" The boys looked at her with a shocked face.

"What? Adult games are fun to play you know?" Sei said leaning back on the couch.

"Sei," Tsuki glare at her then looked at the boys. "Sorry, she was just joking. She is into that fighting game like call of duty, Fortnite, and others." She smiled at them.

"Ohh..."

"Yeah,"

"So," Mikey looked at Tsuki. "Why do you not want Y/n to live alone. Why do you always want to stick close to her?" He asked while he stared at her with his eyes filled with curiosity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 146K 103
Read The Title Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and pictures, they belong to their respectful owners.
187K 5.1K 42
"๐—œ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ~Where Kenma finally decides to look up from his phone and the first thing h...