Chapter-18

"Ahh, it feels so good to be back at this place." Lala said as she inhale air. "This place is the best. I love this place." 

"You do? I thought you said Nana's house is the best because it has lots of room and you liked how the maids there cook meals for you and..." Y/n said as she smirked at her.

"Well... I... Nana's house is the best... but this is the best beach house... yeah... Nana's house is the best and this house is the best beach house." Lala said, looking away from Y/n as she knew Y/n know a little secret of hers.

"Nana?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Can you tell me the name of that cute hot butler in your house? I wanna know more about him. I heard his name was Akane or something like that?" Y/n said as she was still looking at Lala while smirking.

"Ahh, right his name is Akane. He is one of our best butlers. Why do you wanna know about him? Are you in love with him or something?" Nana asked as she looked weirdly at her.

"Nooooo My darling is not in love with anyone but me." Ran said dramatically as he went to her and hug her. "She only loves me."

"You wish. Y/n only love me. I'm the love of her life." Koko push Ran away from Y/n. "My sugar mama." He said as he hug her.

"Eww, you guys are so gross. Do you think Y/n will like you? Hah, some dream you have." Lala said looking at the boys. "She is way out of your league. "

"Hay this Chibi is so mean." Ran said looking down at her.

"Hah who are you calling chibi do you have a death wish or something," Lala said as she shot a glare at him. 

"And scary too."

"Lala behaves well. You wanna stay here don't you?" Tsuki said looking at her.

"Mmm," Lala looked down and hugged Y/n.

"Haha let's go in now guys." Y/n said smiling. "And Sei show the boys their rooms okay."

"Okay..."

"Okay then let's go in." Y/n said as she started to walk towards the house.

"Wow, big house." Koko said as he looked at the big house that was in front of him. 

.
.
.

"Y/N HELP ME," Lala shouted running towards her. 

"YOU'RE DEATH. I'LL KILL YOU. BITCH I JUST BROUGHT THAT CONTROLLER AND YOU." Sei yelled as she was chasing Lala.

"Oh Buddha help me," Y/n said who was sitting on the couch drinking some fresh wine while talking with Bonten members. Y/n looked at Lala then put her glass of wine down on the table and got up. "What did you do this time Lala?"

"I didn't do anything...." Lala answered as she ran behind Y/n and hide.

"OH, REALLY YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING? STUPID BITCH COME HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU QHAT YOU 'DIDN'T DO'." Sei shouted as she walked closer to Y/n and Lala.

"Wow, this is the drama I have been looking for." Ran said while looking at the girls.

"What did chibi do this time?" Koko puts his hand on his face and shared his head. "Always causing trouble."

"Hah, you're the one to talk." Lala said as she heard him. "Wannabe sugar daddy." She glared at him.

"Lala shh," Y/n looked down at her. "Sei" She looked at her. "What did Lala do? Why are you so mad at her?" She asked.

"Y/nnnnnnn," Sei walked towards Y/n and hugged her. "This smoll fat pig broke my new controller. It was so hard to get that controller. It was a limited edition and she broke it...." She cried.

"Lala" Y/n glared at her. "Now how are you gonna make up for this? You heard her right? It was a limited edition so what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"Mmh...."

"You better start looking for the same one Sei has and bring here by tomorrow or else I'll be sending you home and take all of your credit cards." Y/n said looking down at her while smirking.

"Wow, she is so evil." Ran said staring at Y/n.

"But Y/nnnnnnn it's a limited edition how am I gonna find that?" Lala said looking up at Y/n.

"Donno,"

"Mhmm.... hmph FINE I'LL FIND THAT STUPID CONTROLLER AND BRING IT HERE TOMORROW." Lala shouted before she angrily left the room.

"OH YOU BETTER CAUSE IF YOU DON'T NOT ONLY Y/N WILL SEND YOU AND TAKE YOU CARDS, I'LL ALSO BEAT YOU TO DEATH." Sei shouts too.

"Sei now stop shouting and go to your room. I'm talking about something important with the boys." Y/n said patting Sei's back.

"Mmm okay..." Sei said before leaving the room.

"Okay, so where were we?" Y/n turn around to the boys and smiled.

"We were at how are you gonna kill the traitors at who is trying to destroy our gang." Kakucho said who was next to Mikey.

"Oh it's simple I'll just bury them alive or burn them to death." Y/n said smiling. "Do you guys know I love killing traitors? They are really fun to kill."

"Huh? Why?" Rindo asked as he stared at Y/n face. He looked a little confused cause as he was staring at her he could see even though she is smiling he could tell her eyes weren't smiling at all, only her lips. 'What's with her? Why are her eyes like that...?'

"Why? Cause why not? You see when some betray you. You kill them cause if you don't they will tell your secrets to others so it's better if you just kill them so no one will know about your secrets... And if you let the traitors live they will think you're are just scared of them, so we just kill them." Y/n said smiling creepily. 

"You yandere or something?" Takeomi said as he stared at Y/n. 

"Y/n I think you should look at this." Tsuki said as she come out of nowhere. 

"OH MY GOD," Ran, Sanzu, and Koko screamed as soon as they heard Tsuki's voice. 

"What is it Tsuki?" Y/n asked as she grab the phone. 

"It looks like Mr. Ceo from Shine company is using the company's money for his good and President Joe from W company said the other company they were working with is going down. All of their stacks are going down so, president Joe thinks it's best if you cut tie with them." Tsuki explains a while showing Y/n the reports. 

"Hmmm okay then tell Mr. Joe to do whatever he thinks is right and for Mr. Ceo when we go back to Japan, I'll deal with him." Y/n hand Tsuki's phone back to her and smiled. 

"And..."

"Hmm?" She looked up at Tsuki. 

"There is a report for harassment from XX company. Many of our female staff members have resigned from that company because of that." Tsuki says looking forward. 

"and did you find out who was harassing our staff members?" Y/n asked.

"Yes The COO, the reports say that Mr. COO has been harassing the female every since he was signed in that company." 

"And why didn't anyone report him?" 

"Because they said they threatened them by saying he will kick them out of the company if they tell us about this so, no one dared to talk." 

"Okay then look like I have to kick some asses when I get back in Japan." Y/n said rolling her eyes. 

'Ahh, I love it when she is so serious.' Mikey thought