Chapter_10

"Because I don't want Y/n to do something stupid that she'll regret doing it later." Tsuki answered Mikey with a serious face. "I don't want anything to happen to her. She is my precious family member and I adore her very much."

"Ohh,"

"Well then if we are done here how about we talk about moving in or out? Do you guys wanna move into a new house or do you want us to move in?" Tsuki asked.

"Umm before that where did Umi go?" Lala asked looking around the room.

"Oh, she went to the bathroom." Rindo replied as he looked at her.

"She went alone?"

"Yes?"

"Oh my god," Y/n said as she cover her face with her hands.

"Hah..." Tsuki sighed before she got up from the couch and walked to the door. "You guys stay here, I'll go bring her back." She said before leaving the room.

"Hmm?" The boys looked at the girls with a confused face.

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about. It's just Umi has social anxiety so, yeah she doesn't like being in this crowded place. And Tsuki being the mom of our group she never let her go somewhere alone it's either her or one of the girls who always have to go with her." Y/n explain as she looked at the door then at the boys.

"Oh.."

"So anything else?"

"Nope,"

"Okay then," Y/n grabbed her drink and started to drink it.

"Umm guys where is Sanzu?" Kakucho asked as he didn't find Sanzu in the room.

"Oh, he went out to smoke." Rindo answered

"Can any one of you go check on him? You know he'll cause trouble everywhere he goes." Kakucho said looking at them.

"Heh..." The boys groan.

"Fine you guys stay, I'll go by myself." Kakucho rolled his eyes before getting up from the couch. "That Sanzu I told him not to leave the room but he still did." Kakucho talked to himself as he walked out of the room. "Hmm?" He hmmed as he saw a crowd of people close to the bathroom. He quickly went there thinking Sanzu might have done something there but when he got there he saw Tsuki covering Umi while Sanzu was punching a guy. "Sanzu," He went to Sanzu and pull him away from that guy. "What are you doing? I told you not to cause any trouble here, didn't I?"

"What? I didn't even do anything it was his fault." Sanzu said pulling his arm away from him.

"Kakucho-san let him beat that bastard. He deserves to be beaten." Tsuki said glaring down at the guy who was beaten up by Sanzu.

"Huh? Tsuki-san why? What happened here?" Kakucho asked, looking at her confused.

"Tsuki... let go now... everyone is watching and I'm scared..." Umi said as she grabbed  Tsuki's hand.

"...okay, Sanzu-kun let's go back to the room I'll treat your wounds." Tsuki looked at Sanzu. He nod then started to walk back to the room where everyone was. 

"Yo Sanzu-..." Koko said as he saw Sanzu walking back into the room "motherfucker the fuck happened to your hand?" He asked as he saw Sanzu's hand cover with blood.

"Sanzu did you beat up someone?" Mikey asked as he stared at him.

"No... well yeah but-..."

"Umi," Y/n ran to her as soon as she saw her walking in the room. "what happened? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Tell me you, who is it I'll beat the shit out of him." She asked while hugging her.