Chapter_22

"Finally, we are back," Lala said, running inside their house. "Ahh, our sweet home." She sat on the couch and rub her face on the couch. "I miss you so much my couchy."

"Ahh, I wanna shower already," Nana said as she was walking toward the stairs. "See you soon." She then went upstairs.

"Same, I'm gonna go shower too," Takeomi said before going upstairs.

"Do old people like to shower as soon as they arrive home?" Ran said, watching Takeomi.

"Bro..." Rindo looked at his brother. "You're also pretty old, you know." He said.

"Hah, I'm not old. I am still young. People think I'm still an 18  or 19-year-old boy whenever they see me." Ran said dramatically. He looked at his younger brother. "And here my brother is, calling me old. Wow, some brother I got here."

"Sheesh, you're so dramatic," Sei said, looking at Ran as she sits next to Lala. "Lala wanna do online shopping and find with a thing for you know who? You know what day is the day before yesterday?"

"Oh... yeah, I almost forgot about that. Umi-..."

Before Lala could say finish her sentence, Sei covered her face. "Lala," she gives her a shut the fuck up look. She then slowly removes her hand from Lala's mouth. 

"Sorry sorry," 

"Umi, let's go to my room. I wanna show you my new outfit." Mei said while looking at Lala and Sei.

"Oh... okay. "

As Umi and Mei went upstairs to Mei's room. Sei looked at Lala.

"You almost expose our plan, stupid," Sei said as she hit lightly Lala on her forehead.

"Aww, it's not my fault that I forgot Umi was here," Lala said, rubbing her forehead.

"What... what's going?" Sanzu asked as he stare at the girls.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just the day before yesterday is Umi's birthday, so we are thinking about hosting a party for her." Y/n answered as she remove her coat. She then walk towards the couch and sat beside Mikey. "Do you guys wanna come too? We are having the party at one of her restaurants with all of her employees." She asked as she looked at Mikey and smiled.

"Sure... why not?" Mikey said as he looked back at Y/n and smiled a little. 

"Okay then," Y/n look back at Lala and Sei. "You guys start preparing for the party and don't forget to invite some people from your company, too."

"Okay, but Y/n what about the theme?" Tsuki asked as she stands next to Y/n.

"How about a royal theme... since Umi is our princess let's have a royal theme?" Y/n answered with a big smile on her face.

"Okay," the girls said together.

"Well, since we finish our discussion let's go to our rooms and take a shower." Tsuki said looking at Lala and Sei.

"Okay," the two of them said together before leaving.

"Hah..., Y/n I'm going to my room too." Tsuki looked at Y/n.

"Okay,"

As Tsuki leave Ran, Rindo, and Koko also went to their rooms after saying bye to Y/n and Mikey.

"So...?"

"What?" Mikey asked as he look at her.

"When are we going on our date?"

"Da..date..." Mikey shattered as he started to chough. "Ah yes date. Let's go on a date after Umi's birthday." He said as he got up from the couch. "Well, then... I'm gonna go... to my room..." He then leaves.