Heimat

By Spandyyy

Heimat- A place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homela... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 8

58 8 0
By Spandyyy

Before we begin I would like to tell you guys that as you read ahead I have included a poem in this chapter. This poem has been written by a wonderful and talented friend of mine who wrote this on my request. I hope you guys like it! Enjoy!

His laughter spread like music in the forest, the autumn leaves making a crunching sound when his feet stepped on them, bidding the ethereal omega their goodbye for the year. The rustling of the leaves, and the chirping of birds balanced his giggles harmoniously. 

The cold breeze highlighted the blushed cheeks, playing with the scarf around his neck as he was lifted by his lover. The winter was approaching fast, but this winter wasn't going to be the way it had been in the past, for they had found love.

Seokjin and Namjoon gazed at each other lovingly, the eyes conveying what words couldn't. It was a fact that they were falling in love, though neither of them had said it aloud yet. Making themselves comfortable in their usual spot, the couple cuddled up, Seokjin sitting between Namjoon's legs, his back meeting the rock hard chest while the latter hugged him from behind, leaning on to the tree by the lake.

Nothing much was said, the both them enjoying peaceful silence and each others presence. Namjoon gently treaded his fingers through Seokjin's silky admiring their texture as the brunet turned towards him and nuzzled his neck. "Want to smell me?", Namjoon asked noticing the omega's actions. 

The latter nodded eagerly, eyes expectantly looking up at him. Namjoon smiled in response, loosening his collar, exposing his neck so that Seokjin could smell him properly. Seokjin couldn't wait any longer, burying his face in the alpha's neck, inhaling the strong scent, a mixture of cocoa and pinewood with a pinch of musk. It calmed him but at the same time stirred other parts of him. The way every thing about this man drove him crazy...

To prevent himself from getting lost in his mind and going any further he pulled back and smiled at Namjoon, pecking him on the lips. Namjoon smiled in response, kissing his soft hair when Seokjin returned to his original position.

"Joon"

"Hmmm?"

"What do you think about love?", the omega asked him curiously. "I don't know Seokjin. I've never believed in love. I'm not sure if true love exists. I find it impossible how people can trust each other so much, care for someone so much that they are ready to give up their own lives for the other's sake".

"I believe in love and that true love exists. Love shows you the colors of life that you were unaware of before", Seokjin countered smiling softly at Namjoon's unconvinced expression. "I don't understand love". "You don't have to understand love Joon. Love is something which does not have to be understood".

"What is your say on love?"

"I feel", Seokjin began, "You never fall in love, it just happens... You have no control over who you will fall in a love as well. It is beautiful in itself and does not need anything else to enhance it's beauty".

"Love makes you do stupid things", Namjoon declared. "Love gives you the courage to follow your heart", Seokjin answered.

"Those who go down the steps of love, neither drown nor float. I wonder why people fall in love". "But still, everyone falls in love, I wonder why only you deny it", Seokjin said smiling softly.

"How do I know that I'm in love?", Namjoon asked. "Now that, is something which I won't tell you, but i promise when you do, you will know it", Seokjin responded, turning towards him. "And who's going to tell me that?", the alpha joked. "Your heart will", Seokjin whispered with conviction, placing his palm on his chest, right above his heart which had accelerated its speed for some reason, looking fondly into to unsure, lost eyes.

XXX

"His name is Kim Seokjin your highness. He belongs to the clan of Gwansan Kims and has two siblings, an elder brother, Kim Seokjung who helps his father in his trade business and younger brother, Kim Jungkook who is training in one of our military camps", the servant explained to the prince who listen attentively.

"He loves nature, and takes special interest in gardening. His best friends include Park Jimin, the son of Park Hyungsik, the most popular medic of the capital and Choi Yoongi, the son of Choi Minho who runs an eatery at the main market".

"Does he not have any noble friends?", the prince questioned to which the servant replied, "He does your highness but he does not interact with them as often as he does with these two".

"I wonder why he prefers to roam around with these low life ordinary scums when he could easily make friends with children belonging to higher houses given to his beauty and clan status", the prince said. "I did ask about that and my messenger informed me that he does not care about positions as long as the person he is talking to is kind hearted".

"Does he have a lover?". "None that I know of at present your highness", the servant answered. "Eh, it doesn't matter. He will be mine anyways", the prince responded, thoughts already running to his beautiful face and body. 

"We all know that it does not matter how an omega is as long as they are beautiful and can give birth. That's what their kind is made for after all", the prince said, smirking. "Continue keeping an eye on him and report me if any further development takes place". "Yes your highness", the servant bowed.

"A- And your highness", the servant brought back his attention. "What is it now?", he asked, already irritated at the servant for breaking his daydream about that beautiful omega. "What about the previous one? The omega whom you accidently had left pregnant? She has given birth to your son. We cannot just abandon the boy for the royal blood flows in his veins too", the servant asked hesitantly. 

"What about her? I had given an order already to kill the child the moment she's born to avoid any problem". "But you see your highness. Someone how, that omega managed to run away before we could take the child from her", the servant informed, closing his eyes, preparing for the outburst that was about to come.

"WHAT?!! Do you realize what will happen once the news gets out in the public?", the prince exploded, "It will tarnish my image among the subjects. My secret should remain buried at any cost", he growled. "Find the woman before she does any damage and kill her along with the child", the royal commanded.

"Your highness", the servant gasped, eyes widening in horror. "It's not her nor the child's fault your highness, why are you killing them ? Please don't do this, there must be some other way to handle this situation", the he pleaded, hoping for the prince to spare the newborn and his mother from death.

"I have made my decision. They must be killed to preserve my reputation. Make sure you do it quietly, my father must not come to know about this. Have I made myself CLEAR?", he growled, staring at the servant threateningly. 

"Yes your highness. Your orders shall be carried out as soon as possible", the servant answered, resigned. "And don't you dare try to argue with me again. You are a mere servant, learn to keep your boundaries". "Yes your highness". The servant bowed and left the room to carry out his mission with a heavy heart.

XXX

He sat by the window, looking out and enjoying the cool winter breeze that raised goosebumps on his skin. In his hand, he held his book of poems. Today wasn't exactly a special day, since he had the day off and there was time until he left his house to meet Seokjin, Namjoon decided that instead of laying in bed all day, it would be better to put his mind at work.

So by the window he sat, with a cup of warm tea, hands clasped around the cup, deep in thought, staring at the blank page of the open book that was placed in front of him. But it seemed as though there was lack of inspiration today, hence he decided to read all his previous poems. 

Reading them brought back memories, the painful and loving moments of childhood, that no matter how much he wished, could not go back to. They made him smile at innocence, laugh at their weirdness and cringe at their rhymes. 

While flipping through the pages, his eyes fell on a poem, it was a fairly recent one, written at the time when he was developing feelings towards Seokjin. He remembered feeling unsure whether he was allowed to be attracted to his best friend in this manner. He smiled softly, fingers delicately tracing the poetic words written messily,

Every time I look at you, I feel my heart ache

The way you smile at me,

It makes all my troubles run away

I want to make you mine, Give you everything you want

Day and night I dream of holding you

And never letting you go again

These feelings withing me feel surreal

Is it alright if I feel this way?

He may have confessed to Seokjin in person only a few weeks ago, but he had confessed to him for the first time on paper and many more times in his mind. Namjoon smiled at the thought of his omega, wondering how he must be doing without him at the moment. Since their confession, the duo had become inseparable, missing each other even if they had been apart for only a day.

"Thinking about him again huh?", Taehyung said from behind, startling him and causing him to shut his notebook hurriedly, not wanting his cousin to read about his feelings just yet. "Oh don't worry hyung I read that poem and I know that it was about him", Taehyung remarked teasingly, noticing the faint blush coating his hyung's cheeks. "Yeah whatever", Namjoon tried to appear nonchalant, trying to calm his racing heart.

"It's alright hyung you can continue dreaming about him, I just wanted to inform you that I'll be hanging out with Jimin at the main market if you need me", Taehyung said, laughing at his brother's cuteness. "Okay". "See you hyung ". "See you Tae".

Namjoon signed in relief, "I've got to be more careful. I can't risk anyone else finding out about this". Thinking so, he sat down and opened his book again hoping to pen a beautiful poem for Seokjin for his upcoming birthday.

"What are you doing dear?", a voice spoke from behind him, startling him again. He slammed his book shut and stood up turning towards his mother. "What were you writing?", he mother asked reaching for the book he held. "Nothing eomma", he replied instantly, hiding the book behind his back, preventing her from taking it. "Well at least show me son, I feel like reading your poems again", his mother pressed.

"Then I'll read it to you", Namjoon insisted, not wanting his mother to come across his poems on love and getting suspicious. "You are hiding something from me Joon". "No eomma I'm not hiding anything from you, I just don't want you to read my recent poems". "Why?"

"Cause they are bad". "Don't lie to me Joon. You don't want to show me the poems because they are about that someone about who Tae was talking about a while ago", his mother answered.

Namjoon bit the inside of his cheeks, cursing on being caught, he chose silence as his answer. "It's okay if you do not want to tell me yet dear but let me know why you are hiding it from me?", his mother whispered, heart breaking at the thought of her son not trusting her enough to share his deepest secret. 

"You won't understand eomma", Namjoon replied with a sign. And it was true. He doubted they would even think about anything else except the feud that had been going on in their families. Pathetic if you asked him.

"At least tell me when did you meet that someone?", his mother pleaded. "I've known this someone since I was seven eomma". "Oh. That someone", she realized, no wonder Namjoon was so secretive about it. "Okay so just tell me if she's an alpha or beta".

Namjoon rolled his eyes and replied, "It's a he eomma. And he's an omega, the most beautiful omega I have ever seen". Though his face remained rigid, his eyes softened and his lips curved upward into a small smile. 

"I- I understand sweetheart. Do tell me more about him someday when you're ready to open up", the lady of the house remarked as she stood up to leave the room and give her son some privacy.

Just as she was about to close the door, she heard her son say something. With his back still turned towards her Namjoon stated, "It's not me who needs to be ready to open up eomma, it's you who needs to be prepared to accept it".

XXX

"Hyungie....", the half asleep boy mumbled.

"Hmm?", his hyung whispered, as he gently massaged his baby brother's scalp to relax him. "You really like Namjoon hyung right?"

"I do Kookie". "But hyung our family and his family do not get along well. Even you know that", he said worriedly. "They don't have to know about it". "But one day you and I both know that you both will have to tell them. Then?", Jungkook asserted. 

He and his brother very well knew what their parents' reaction will be. Even if their mother understands, their father was a tough nut to convince. And Jungkook couldn't bare to see his hyung hurting just because he loved someone.

"Then what Kookie? I'm sure one day they will understand. Plus I'm not sure yet if mine and Namjoon's relationship will go up to the point that we have to tell out families. We just have the option of wait and watch", Seokjin answered with a smile, understanding completely what his brother was trying to say. And he had the right to worry about it, considering how much he treasured Seokjin, it would tear him apart if something happened to him.

"We don't have to think about it right now Kookie. We can worry about that later", Seokjin insisted, pushing all the thoughts and scenarios about it at the back of his mind for the time being. "I just don't want you to get hurt", Jungkook said, snuggling closer to brother as they lay in his bed. "You know Namjoon will never let me get hurt and so will you", Seokjin murmured.

"Namjoon hyung loves you Hyungie", Jungkook said will a smile.

Seokjin immediately flushed, a smile replacing his pout, "You think so?", he asked, eyes crinkling as he looked at his brother expectantly.

"I know so"

Thank you so much for reading guys!!

Do let me know what you think about it through your comments and don't forget to vote and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 348 27
You lived a horrible life with your brothers... They treat you bad and you hated yourself for that. 1 year passed you just woke up with you sister, l...
5.2K 447 36
|| Don't cry when the clouds crying because of me. Thank you for always being by my side and be a good pal of mine. I wish you were you mine, but I c...
19.6K 1.7K 38
|Completed| "my moon, I will never love anyone like I love you, I am yours, just yours. Please forgive me" a story where two people fall in love and...
219K 11.8K 62
A world where you get a specific colour and shape on your wrist when you were born that links you to your soulmate. If said shape ever turns grey, yo...