Forbidden Love- Akdha fanfic

Von froootiii

Can 2 arch enemies- Jodha and Jalal understand each other and fall in love? Highest Ranking: 1 in #akdha Mehr

Who are you?
Confused Emotions
The masked man
The meet
Under the same roof
Who will win ?(Part-1)
Who will win?(Part-2)
The Female knight
Glimpse
A Step Closer
Will You Come With Me?
What Have We Done ?
Let's Seperate

The beginning of our Love

439 17 1
Von froootiii

Warning- The following chapter may contain some mature content.

Later that night , Jalal had gone to meet Sharif Uddin whislt Jodha was sleeping on the bed.

"Why did you do it? Is it because you lust her, don't you have any shame Sharif Uddin..?", Jalal was at the top of his anger

" Yes, it's true I lust her, I am the one who won Amer, so she's my trophy. She's so beautiful Jalal , that even the sun would hide it's rays for her."

" Sharif Uddin...know your limits, because you are my sister's husband, I am only imprisoning you but if it were any other person, I would have made them blind, for lusting my Begum."

Jalal went out of the prison cell in anger and went to Jodha's room to find her sleeping peacefully.

In Abul Mali's camp:

"Jalal, you must kill Jalal, Benazir. He has a weakness for beautiful girls like you. Benazir , my love, after killing him, this whole Agra will be ours and you will be my queen."

"Your word is always going to be obeyed Abul Mali", said Benazir with a smile and wrapped her arms around Abul Mali .

Sujamal heard what Abul Mali had just told , he had to go inform Jodha.

Before that Sujamal sent a letter to Atgah, stating that someone will come from Abul Mali's camp and Jalal had to be careful.

Sujamal's adviser advised him against it, but Sujamal didn't pay attention,
" I promised my little sister Jodha, even if my life goes , I will protect Jalal even if he is my sworn enemy."

Next morning,

Atgah Khan had received the letter and immediately sought attendance with Jalal, but Jalal dismissed it saying it could be one of Abul Mali's tactic.

At the same time Maham entered the room, Atgah always considered her as a lady with whom no one should mess up. She was capable of twisting words and he always wished Jalal to be wary of her but Jalal rather kept her at a high rank and Atgah felt that one day it was going to cost Jalal something really close to him.

"Jalal, there's a gift for you, outside."

" For me badiammi, from whom?"

" Idk Jalal , but it's huge and magnificent, something you will definitely love."

Jalal went out to Angoori Bagh to find a huge cage wrapped with a velvet cloth.

In front of it,he saw many concubines, Begums but his eyes couldn't find Jodha.

The guard opened the curtain, to reveal a very beautiful woman. She was Persian, with dark blue eyes, an enticing body and and bronze skin that shone the rays of sun.

Maham was pleased , finally a beauty who she could use against Jodha and maybe help Adham to improve his rank.

Jalal on the other hand found the girl very pleasing to look at , he turned his head to find Jodha coming out of her room.

" Jalal, come let's go meet her.", Maham spoke with enthusiasm.

Jalal looked at Maham and told that he would come to see the girl and to go ahead without him.

Jodha had come to see the girl, she had to admit the girl was really pretty maybe she was the same age or probably a year older than her

Jalal finally spotted Jodha, his heart was racing to meet her , she was a green satin nightgown which accentuated her curves, there was no makeup or jewelry except for the red tint on her lips.

Jodha's view was suddenly blocked, and the person was none other than Jalal. He rested his head on the door panel, blocking her view.

"Is she pretty , Jodha begum?" , Jalal asked with a smile

" She is indeed a beauty , Shenshah. She's really beautiful."

Jalal laughed, " It's funny you find her pretty, but you are much prettier than her."

Jodha's doe eyes were staring into Jalal's magnetic eyes, she could never break his gaze. Something had changed between them, the distance between them had reduced.

Jalal took a step closer , and ordered the guards to not let anyone enter inside. Jodha found herself unable to break his gaze and in a moment was in his strong arms.

"Put me down Shenshah"

" I like carrying you this way , Jodha begum.", Jalal snickered.

He laid her down,
"Aren't you going to go meet her, Shenshah?"

Jodha found herself sitting on her diwan and Jalal put a bottle of oil on her hand.

" I don't care much about her", he said sitting down near Jodha's feet and gazing at her lovely face.

" My head hurts Jodha begum, massage it before I go to take a round"

Jodha started massaging his head, Jalal felt peace with her, his body felt calm and warmth with her. He wanted to keep her beside him always and never lose her sight. She was the antidote for his pain and loneliness.

Jalal had no dearth of women in his harem, being in the battlefield field at the tender age of 13 and his Khan baba had shown him along with being the king the pleasure of the various female companions he could bed.

He had seen so many beautiful women , only to leave them all alone next day waiting for him to come which he wouldn't.

With his growing expanse, the number of concubines sent to him were also increasing only to satisfy his needs on bed but he was empty as a shell. No emotion, and no person beside him.

But it was different after Jodha arrived, he hardly had any desire to even sleep with his concubines anymore.

More than anything , he wanted Jodha, he wanted her heart , he wanted her love , he loved and wanted everything about her.

His train of thoughts were disturbed to find Jodha's curls waking him up,
"It's time to go to Diwan-i-khas Shenshah."

Jalal was lost in a trance , " Oh right I need to go, qudahaafis Jodha begum."

•At the same time, somewhere else in the palace,

Sujamal had entered the harem in the form of a kwajasera. He had to find his little sister Jodha and inform her about Abul Mali.

Diwan-i-khas,

The daily court matters were being discussed upon , when Maham introduced Tansen into the court

Tansen was the most acclaimed singer of that century and Jalal granted him the permission to sing in the evening when they would be holding a Jashn.

Maham thought it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce Benazir then and looked at Ruks who mirrored the same thought as her.

Afternoon, harem

Maham had seen a kwajasera that didn't look like one. At the same time , another Kwajasera named Dilawar Khan came crying to Maham stating that someone had stolen his clothes .

That man looked familiar , and asked her maid Resham to follow the man, to only realise that the identity of the man was Jodha Begum's eldest brother , Sujamal.

" Looks like even Allah is on my side, Jodha I will make your life a living hell now", Maham thought laughing.

Maham kicked Dilawar Khan and told him to remain quiet. Maham called a guard,

" I will increase your salary 5 times , all you have to do is tell a lie to Jalal."

" To Shenshah" , the guard shivered with fright, lying to Jalal was a punishable offence but if the poor fellow didn't, then his life would be ended by Maham.

The guard went to Jalal, and informed that his spies had seen Sujamal in Malwa.

Jalal was behind Sujamal, for having a conversation about him killing some of his soldiers, which he didn't as Jodha had told but Abul Mali had done, but this was unknown to Jalal cause Maham didn't want another competitor in front of Adham.

Jalal told a kwajasera to inform the news to Jodha begum.

"What, Sujamal bhaisa was in Malwa"

Jodha went to meet Jalal to thank him for giving news about Sujamal , but since Jalal was no where to be found , Jodha couldn't contain her excitement, she wrote a letter,

Pranam Shenshah,
Thank you for giving me such a good news about Sujamal bhaisa, there was something I wanted to tell you, I no longer hate you , neither do I love you , but you do have my respects.

Yours faithfully
Jodha begum

Jodha's letter was taken to Jalal, which he gave to Maham to read as she was the only one present in the room at the time.

Maham smiled at the contents of the letter, how sad Jodha begum , today is my day and I will make it a day to remember for you.

"Jalal beta, Jodha begum has written that she thanks you for telling her about her brother and she tells that she no longer hates you and rather wants to spend the night with you today, she will be waiting for you today at night , Jalal."

Jalal's heart knew no bounds , finally Jodha had accepted him, he told his badiammi to give the letter.

Though he couldn't read a word, her writing was beautiful just like her, he rolled the letter and kept it in his trunk, he would cherish the letter cause it was the start of a new relationship.
.
.
.
Hey guys , I hope you are enjoying the story, I will provide a little sneek-peek into the next chapter,

Jodha, I love you a lot, today I, the king of Hindustan accept that I love you and will keep on loving you till eternity,

He pulled her closer, Jodha clutched his tunic,

Shenshah, this is not what I meant in the letter , go away , you are really drunk today.

But Jalal could bear no more, and kissed her lips, Jodha broke it gasping for air, Shenshah ...

Jalal saw fear in her eyes,he felt hurt ,
I won't hurt you,

Shenshah, please understand,I am not ready for this,and she pushed him which caused him to fall on the bed with her.

He was above her, but anger and sadness filled his eyes , so be it and he left her.......
.
.

Maham took Jalal to the place where Sujamal was meeting Jodha,

Jalal saw the man touch her shoulder , and she didn't even refuse his touch, but yesterday when he...

Jalal felt the like a glass had cut his heart , they say you fall in love once in your lifetime, but his love had broken his hopes of love . Here she was accepting another man's touch by hugging her , maybe the man was her brother, maybe he was Sujamal but then why should she hide him.
.
.
.
Hopefully within this week I will release the new chapter cause I have my exams coming up and I may not update then. Take care and be safe 💖

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
29.9K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...
898K 56.4K 68
Three brothers Three brides Three stories All interconnected to each other Every couple has a problem and a story to support it. Let's find out will...
2.8K 114 12
True Love Series #2 "क्या जाने तू मेरे इरादे, ले जाऊंगा सांसे चुराके " *"Don't pretend I know you love it when I touch you Your goosebumps don't li...