Pampered by the Villainous Ty...

By SinfullyIndulgent

Annabeth finds herself transported from the modern world into the world of a rated R-19 novel where her chara... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (M)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (M)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (MM)
Chapter 42 (MM)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 32 (MM)

4.3K 78 16
By SinfullyIndulgent

A/N: I own nothing. Enjoy! Severely M-rated. The double MM indicates it so, LOL. 

*******************************

Annabeth was beginning to regret provoking the king. She was just trying to speed along the relationship so she could fulfill the original's wishes. For the past several weeks, the king had only shown his most gentlemanly and slightly mischievous sides. Today she may have just unleashed the true "villainous" side of him by deliberately pressing her chest to his body earlier and stroking the fire within him.

Frankly, Annabeth was a little stunned and a bit shy to face him after what they had done. Of course, it was also, ahem, the hottest thing she had ever done in her life.

When they were heavily panting, the storm had already subsided. Fortunately, by the time the two were more or less presentably dressed, a horde of knights descended on the cabin with torches to look for the royals.

The king took a cloak from one of the knights and threw it over Annabeth's shoulders, covering the fact that her shirt was missing a couple buttons from the top due to the king's overenthusiasm. She glared at the king for ripping her shirt but he merely smiled back, innocently.

"Let's go back," the king said, helping her up onto Blackjack. "You can practice holding the reins and directing Blackjack where to go."

Thank the gods the palace wasn't too far away, now that the storm had subsided and Blackjack could trot faster. But then Annabeth felt something poke her just below her backside. She turned her head back to see the nonchalant face of the king.

"Concentrate on holding the reins," he reminded her.

How was she supposed to do that when he was still hard behind her? Annabeth stifled a laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. Perhaps instead of trying to make the king fall in love with her, she had accidentally released a devil of lust inside him, and now she had to pay for the consequences.

In Clarisse's novels, the male leads all seemed to have high stamina, fervently making love to the female lead over and over again until the female lead was unconscious, only to be awakened again by the male lead pounding inside her. The villain king was not described as such, but Annabeth had a feeling that even King Perseus was no normal human male. Perhaps Clarisse's descriptions of the male leads had leaked over to the villain as well.

Fuck, she thought. What mess had she gotten herself into? For one brief moment of letting loose and making out, she might have just entangled herself with a man eager to hold onto her and never let go.

Annabeth squirmed uncomfortably on top of the horse as she felt a trickle of warm moistness rise in her already damp underwear. Thinking about what they had just done earlier had made her aroused again.

Clean thoughts, clean thoughts, she chanted the mantra.

But she was doomed to fail as she felt the king's hands embrace her waist. He was sneakily moving forward while pressing her backwards against him so she could feel his hardness brush against her. This man recovered too quickly, didn't he?

Annabeth turned her head back and glared at him again, but the villain only thought her classic glare as cute.

"There are people behind us," she said, anxiously.

All the knights were following behind them with torchlights. What if they saw?

"They won't see." The king assured her, not that it was very reassuring to her.

More like they didn't dare to look over here. The king might actually gouge their eyes out if they ever laid eyes on his woman like that.

"Besides it's nighttime. It'll be dark enough."

Then his hands moved underneath her cloak, travelling upwards from her waist to cup a breast with each hand. Then they pushed back the ripped cloth of her shirt to fondle the bare mounds instead.

Annabeth flushed as he played with her stiff nipples, tweaking them in any direction he liked. Even if the cloak covered what he was doing, the trepidation that they would be caught made her secretly anticipate what they were doing.

He truly was a villain, this bastard. A bastard that was beginning to understand every erogenous area on her body.

Sitting on a horse also made things more difficult. Every bit of movement on a horse translated to a rhythm of her grinding her sensitive pubic bone against the leather saddle and pushing the king forward to rub against her butt.

The king leaned forward and kissed the tender skin behind her ear, muffling an erotic moan that sent shivers down her spine. Annabeth whimpered. This man was just too sexy to be real.

She couldn't bear it any longer with his heated hands groping her chest. Just some time ago, those fingers had been all over her body, teasing her between her legs until she was barely a lucid being. It was probably his nefarious plan for her to "practice" holding the reins so her hands would be too busy to stop him while he could freely play with her body.

Annabeth bit back a loud gasp as his calloused hands roughly squeezed her breasts, bordering between pain and pleasure. Percy kissed her temple, a romantic gesture in contrast to what his hands were playing. Alternating between soft and rough, his fingers fondled her breasts while tugging the hardened nubs between his fingers.

Finally, they arrived at the stables. The king moved away, finally releasing her, but Annabeth felt a sense of loss as his warmth went away. But before she could do anything, he had helped her dismount and directed her towards the nearest bedroom, which was hers in Dahlia Palace.

"You're dismissed," the king barked at a pair of maids who were cleaning her quarters.

Annabeth felt she could no longer look her maids in the eye after this. It was so obvious what the king and queen were planning to do.

As soon as the door closed and they were alone, Annabeth felt her back connect to the wall before the king eagerly stole her lips. She angled her head until his lips melted into hers, hands gripping at his neck and shoulders so his body would be closer. The king never let go of her lips for more than a second for them to catch their breath before he devoured her again.

His hands flew all over her body, first cupping her butt and squeezing the plumpness before pulling down her riding trousers. A long finger ran down the length of her cloth covered entrance. Her entrance had never stopped being aroused after he had continued their sexual escapade on the ride back to the palaces.

"You're so fucking wet," he growled in her ear.

Hearing the king curse in front of her when he had never done so before sent another series of tingles throughout her body. His darkened green eyes were looking at her with lusty delirium like she was the only woman he desired in the world. Another wave of fluid flooded her entrance. At that moment, Annabeth knew that they weren't going to stop tonight, and her body tingled in anticipation.

The king dropped to his knees, pulling down her underwear until she was exposed to him.

"Spread your legs, my queen."

His tongue that had been in her mouth just a few moments before now lapped at her entrance. She could feel his lips and tongue rile her up at her labia before circling gently at her clitoris, sending warm tingles up her spine.

"S-softly...hnngh..." Annabeth managed to gasp out.

Her toes curled up as his tongue cleverly left slick paths along her slit. He was paying attention to every sound and movement she made, trying to figure out what made her feel good.

She was barely able to hold herself up on the wall. If the king had not been holding her firmly by her hips, she might have collapsed by now. Her hands tangled into his black hair, directing him to lick where it felt best for her. When he began sucking at her clitoris, Annabeth couldn't hold herself back any longer as her vision went white for a few seconds. Her orgasm ripped through her and she nearly stumbled had not the king caught her and stabilized her against the wall. Still, he continued his sweet torture, lapping up the slick juices that leaked between her thighs.

The king was also at his limits once more. The nearest flat horizontal surface was the long lounge chaise that he had staff place in her study. He carried her there and left her for a few seconds.

Annabeth tried to catch her breath. Her sex life wasn't totally nonexistent since she did have two boyfriends before, but it was the first time that an orgasm had made her so mind-numbingly breathless.

The king came back, downing the contents of a small bottle. In her haze, she recognized it as one of the contraceptive potions from the wedding night. The empty bottle was tossed somewhere unknown, and then so were her sadly ripped clothes.

"Unfair," Annabeth cried out as he showered her collarbone with kisses. The tender skin was being peppered with pink marks blooming like a fire as he sucked and nipped.

"Why unfair?" Came the husky reply.

"I'm the only one naked."

The king laughed as her grey eyes swept down his chest saucily. Annabeth pouted. She wanted to see his body, too!

Almost as if in a strip tease, the king rolled up his sleeves. A totally unnecessary but still beautiful view, Annabeth decided. The shirt was going to come off one way or another, so why roll the sleeves up? Though he did have quite a nice set of forearms...

The buttons went next, revealing the wide and taut expanse of his chest. Perhaps a little too impatient, Annabeth pulled his shirt off all the way, causing the king to laugh again. That laugh cut short into a groan as her hands meandered over his pecs. Just like he had done to her earlier, she pinched his nipples. A savage growl erupted from his throat.

Before she could look and touch her fill, he laid down upon her, caging her within his arms. His chest was almost burning hot as his bare skin connected with hers. Annabeth lightly bit his shoulders before sucking the hurt away as punishment for not letting her do what she wanted.

"Careful, my queen," the king warned.

"You do it to me all the time," she pointed out.

"Yes, but my patience is much more limited than yours."

That much was obvious to see. They hadn't even made it to the bedroom before they started making out.

She reached out and traced his jawline with her fingers.

"Handsome," she murmured.

He chuckled. Turning his head slightly, he kissed the palm of her hand.

"Beautiful," he returned before dipping his head down and kissing her lips.

Once again, the room began to heat up. Annabeth trailed her hands all over his chest, very satisfied with what she was finding. The king returned the gesture, calloused hands and fingers mischievously groping her tender skin and breasts.

"Oh..." The king moaned messily into their kiss as Annabeth palmed his bulge.

Just like how her underwear seemed to be damp ever since they entered the hunting cabin, his erection had never fully calmed down. Her hands busied themselves with unfastening his trousers. His hardened manhood sprung free and into her hands. Rather than just his length, his girth was quite impressive as one of her hands couldn't wrap themselves fully around it.

The king groaned again as he pumped himself a few times in her teasing hands. Her limit was being reached as well, watching all the variety of expressions on the king's face.

"Let me be inside you, my queen," the king groaned. "I cannot wait any longer."

She felt the fleshy head of his length prod against her entrance. Closing her eyes, she braced herself for his entry. She may not have been a virgin in the modern world, but this body was.

Thankfully, the king was gentle, and she had been experiencing so much foreplay that he slid inside her quite easily. Her hymen had actually already been broken a little while back from the intense exercise of swordsmanship lessons so she hardly felt the dull pain she expected. Little by little, he pushed himself inside as she felt her inner muscles stretch to accommodate the foreign intrusion. Annabeth whimpered as his length finally settled fully inside her, feeling stuffed to the helm. They were now connected by their most intimate places as he embraced her fully.

Then her body was set on fire as he began to slowly rock back and forth. They were gentle thrusts, as if fearful he would break her alive. But she wanted more than just the light pleasure that ran through her body. She wrapped one leg around his waist, tightening her inner muscles when he tried to pull out.

"You...are driving me crazy," the king muttered.

His thrusts became faster and more frantic. Every time he pushed forward, his hands would slam her hips down to meet his thrusts. A lewd cry escaped Annabeth's lips as his pubic bone hit her at just the right angle that her clitoris was stimulated. His scrotum made smacking noises whenever he plunged into her drenched entrance.

"Yes, right there!" She begged.

She was being driven to insanity as well, her hips moving with his rhythm. His lips found hers, swallowing her louder cries. His left hand cupped a breast and squeezed with enough pressure to teeter within the boundaries of pain and pleasure.

Annabeth's mind thought of nothing else other than the king and what he was doing to her. The compatibility of their bodies was insane as her body shook with tremors. The room was filled with her cries and the wet sounds of their bodies slapping together.

"Percy, please..."

Finally, she submitted to the crashing wave of pleasure. She just wanted to reach that climax once more. The king heard her pleas and circled her clitoris softly. At once, her body flew to new heights. Her voice sung in the room as a flood of clear liquid was released from inside her, lubricating his length once more as he pummeled inside her.

"Annabeth, my queen," whispered the king against her flushed neck.

Her walls contracting sent him off. She was sucking him off so delightfully. The king let himself go, releasing spurts of milky white fluids inside her. Then, the king pulled her up and Annabeth found her body overcome with pleasure once more.

He had pulled her up to a seated position on his lap as he kneeled on the lounge chaise. Lifting her hips up, he dropped her, letting gravity do the work of pulling her down on his length. Their breaths and panting began to mix once more. Annabeth gripped his shoulder as he squeezed her rump, prying her thighs apart as much as possible to bury his cock as deeply as possible.

She wiggled her hips on his lap, wanting to make him feel as good as she felt. He must have liked it as his rhythm grew faster and more frantic. His hot mouth latched onto her nipple, sucking and tonguing until her chest felt drawn out. There was no place on her skin that she felt the king's lips hadn't touched.

Every time their hips slapped together, a mixture of their combined fluids would leak out. Someone was mewling the king's name out loudly, and then Annabeth recognized that it was her own voice begging for release. Her hands raked the king's back, leaving long stripes of pink skin from her nails.

The king groaned, switching positions and turning her lower body off of the chaise, leaving just her torso on the cushions. Her legs were pushed up towards her shoulders so that her hips lifted off of the chaise slightly. Annabeth whimpered, realizing that they could see everything from this angle. The erotic scene only made him pound into her more, causing her mind to blank. His firm length pulled in and out of the pink, fleshy lips, stained with their mixed fluids.

"Oh...hnngh!"

In and out, her body went on his length, covering his organ with creamy fluid, lubricating their actions even more. His length disappeared inside her once more, spreading their juices inside her walls. The opaque liquid gushed out, rimming the lines of her lower pink fleshy lips with creaminess that encased her cavern. Yet, it was as if her body was greedy for the physical intimacy between them, soaking in the hot fluids. The king's pleasure heightened at the sight as he eagerly quickened his pace to draw out his approaching orgasm.

"Oh, right there!"

She clutched at his shoulders, trying to grab any remnants of reality. Her vision was getting blurry as she couldn't help the tears that arose. Everything felt too good as the king thrust into her furiously.

His mouth once again latched onto a jiggling breast as her hips swayed back and forth on his hard length. Opaque liquid now dripped down the back of her thighs but she hardly noticed the droplets as they mixed with their sweat. There were far too many sensations all over her body, from his tongue that licked at her nipple before sucking hard to the pounding of his hard cock that touched every recess of her body.

Annabeth cried out as the king rode her almost animalistically now, not knowing what had triggered the change in him. Perhaps she would have run away after knowing the truth that the king was further stimulated by the lascivious sight of their combined pleasure leaking out of her. His instincts only wanted to ram inside her until she was full and their combined fluids could go nowhere else but leak out of her soft insides.

"Annabeth..." The king moaned into her ear.

Her arms falling limply at her sides, Annabeth clutched at the chaise as another heaving orgasm took over her body leaving her writhing in pleasure at its wake. With a grunt, the king shoved his twitching length as deep as he could, erupting inside her with another gush of warm liquid. He didn't stop moving his hips as fluid continued to coat her walls. Her body was too hypersensitive from his rough motions, but Annabeth was too tired to protest. She could only curl her fingers into her palm as his hips rubbed against her clitoris as he continued to thrust.

Soft kisses landed on her cheeks, kissing away the tears that had escaped her watery eyes. Annabeth felt boneless and limpid after those exhausting orgasms as the pleasurable high slowly seeped from her body. She looked up at the king, who somehow was still hard inside as he gave a few more last shuddering thrusts. Not pulling out of her yet, the king picked her up with her legs wrapped loosely around his hips and went towards the direction of the bathroom.

He was inhuman, she thought as she felt the trickle of fluid flow down with gravity. He was absolutely a beast when it came to the matters of the bedroom. She wasn't sure whether she should throttle Clarisse or thank her friend for creating the Eldoris king.

But if the king wanted to go for another round, he was sorely disappointed. Annabeth felt herself drifting from the realm of desire to the lands of sleep as his gentle hands bathed her.

********************************

A/N: I sincerely hope none of you read this with your family in the same room, since this was a hundred levels up from last chapter... I was challenged to write this a long time ago, and I guess I met that challenge successfully?

LOL I am also making fun of both myself and other authors who always write male leads as beasts. Honestly, that's really tiring for both the female and the male. No normal average human, male or female, would be able to have the stamina to do all this. But this is an imaginary world, after all. See you next chapter, hehe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.6K 20
To escape the clutches of a forced political marriage, Lady Annabeth decides to find a husband of her own choosing. The Earl of Atlantis seems like t...
656K 16.2K 57
Y/N has survived 10 years alone on the run from monsters. It's a wonder how she was able to defend herself for such a long time. But eventually, the...
61.9K 2.3K 33
After her brother, Malcolm disappears and is announced dead. Princess Annabeth Chase has no idea what to do. She can't remember anything from the nig...
133K 2.3K 26
Annabeth Chase is the princess, soon to be Queen, of her kingdom. Her father is more focused on the ancient laws of Annabeth marrying a prince instea...