You Own My Heart ( Completed )

By msjasly

Love is always a magic when it blooms between the souls who are born for together. Two souls Aryan Chaitanya... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter-31
Chapter -32
Chapter -33
Chapter - 34
Chapter 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Thank you🙏🙏🙏🙏
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Epilogue
Love
Wowwww❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 29

7.7K 629 132
By msjasly

Recap: Ranjith invites Mr. Chandrasekar and Pugazh for success party

******************

Aryan was reading the newspaper in the lawn when Sanju came over and sat next to him with coffee for both of them. She noticed his face wasn't the usual and something bothered him.

S: Aryan..

A: Hmm sollu ma

S: What happened? You are not normal. whats bothering you?

He kept the newspaper and looked at her.

A: Nothing sweetheart just business pathi than yosichitu irundhen.

S: Appadiya?

A: hmmm seri adha vidu. Have you decided your costume for today?

S: illa. Romba confusing. Not clear to select one. 

A: Shall I help you?

S: with pleasure.

A: I got you a outfit and its in your wardrobe. Wear it.

S: Woww, When did you buy?

He smiled at her.

A: Surprise ah irukkatum nu sollala but I got it long back.

S: ohh ok. seri tell me about your friend?

A: Actually he is my best friend. He always wished my success and wanted me to have the best in my life. He doesn't even bother to go against anybody to support me. For along time he supported me in life personally.

S: ohhh. Appo definitely important person. 

A: hmm yes. Indeed he is important in my life.

DC Residence:

Pugazh and Darshika was having breakfast sitting opposite to each. He didn't initiate any conversation with Darshika for a long time but she doesn't seem to be patient so she herslef started the convo.

D: Anna..

P: Sollu Darshi

D: Where are you going today?

P: Nowhere chumma outing thats it.

D: Ok, I will join you. Its been a long time. I haven't gone around the city for the past 3 years.

P: No Darsha, I will take you some other day.

D: Anna, did you forget that I was with you when you told Ranjith to arrange for a lunch meet with Aryan.

Pugazh mentally cursed him

P: Darshi, adhu vandhu

D: I m coming with you.

P:Darshi, Listen ,I m going to meet him after a long time. We need space so it would be better if you stay back 

D: Don't be harsh. I know and you too know the reason for you avoiding me but I swear this time you are not going to stop me. That should be fine with our relationship. Hope you won't disappoint me. I m coming over with you and thats final. 

P: Darshi, Why don't you be practical and move on your life?

D: That won't happen in this life. I haven't met Aryan as the same period as you, so I want to meet him. Believe me, things won't be the same this time.

P: I know him very much. If he decides once then he will never change back from it.

D: Then you should also know about me. i m even more stubborn and determined than him.

P: I always wish for a better life for you. Why don't you take my advice?

D: If you really wished for it then speak to Aryan. That will sound better.

Pugazh sighed defeated in having a convo with his sister everytime when the topic was about Aryan. Literally feeling fed up he stood and moved from the dinning.

D: I know the time. Will get ready and wait for you. 

P: hmmm ok then, I will not be responsible for any consequences that you may have to face.

D: Won't you stand for sister atleast once?

P: I would definitely, if it was mutual.

He left from there while Darsha was excited as she was about meet Aryan after a long 3 years.

She moved to her closet and started to select her dress. It was more than 2 hours and she riled up mount of dresses as she was trying one by one and checking herself in the mirror. Finally she was satisfied with a golden sleevless gown which had a slit from her knee. She chose diamond neck piece and diamond danglers. Her hair was split sideways and straigtened and a part of it fell on her front oneside and rest on her back. The golden stiletto added to her height and she looked like perfect model with her curves revealed from her costume. The makeup on her enhanced her beauty and her lips was stained red.

D Mv: Aryan, waiting to see you baby. Missed you a lot. 

She reached the living and waited for pugazh to arrive.

Pugazh got ready in his casuals and came down only to find his sister who was already waiting for him.

D: Polama?

P: Venda sonna kekka poriya.

D: Theridhu la. come lets go.

They both left home in same car to reach ARC hotels to meet Aryan.

Aryan Mansion:

Aryan got wore a soft fabric black shirt with embroidery in same color and folded the sleeves with a mild mauve color pant. He was standing in front of the mirror setting his hair and beard.

Sanju was in the closet changing her costume.

A: Sanju I will wait down. 

S: ok ok. 

He left to the living and waited for her.

Sanju wore the mauve colored knee length gown with embroidery till her waist. She set her hair with loose curls and did minimum makeup with a light pink lip shade of strawberry flavour with gloss.

She just twirled around and looked at herself in the mirror.

S Mv: Woww I love this outfit Aryan. Roma azhaga irukku. Unakku pudikkuma? 

She giggled and started to walk towards living downstairs.

Aryan was engrossed in his tab checking his office activities. Sanju walked down the stairs and saw him sitting on the couch.

S: Aryan

He lifted his head and saw her but his eyelids refused to blink.She was breath takingly gorgeous. His parted lips remaind the same until Sanju pushed his chin up to close it.She smiled at him breaking his trance.

S: Enna appadi paakuringa?

A: Hmm ippadi vandhi nina, naa enna panna mudiyum.

S: Seri polama?

A: Ippo poga mood illa. Naa venum na cancel pannidava?

S: Pannitu?

A: Namma veetla irukkalam. Nee vera romba koduma panra enna.

S: Olunga kelambunga polam.

He pulled her by waist and pecked her lips and started walking while she was still in shock of the sudden kiss.

They got in the same car along with Ranjith to reach ARC Hotels.

While Pugazh and Darshika were arriving Darsha received a call from Manasi.

M: Hello madam

D: Sollu

M: Madam Aryan sir innaikku office varala.

D: Theriyum . I m going to meet him

M: And....

D: and what?

M: Sanjana has also not come to office.

D: ohhh. Any reason?

M: I don't know. but whenever Aryan sir is on leave she too doesn't comes to office.

D: fine. I speak later

M: ok madam

Aryan and Sanju reached early and went to the VIP cabin while Ranjith waited to received Pugazh. As expected Pugazh came and Darshika also accompanied him.

R: Welcome Pugazh, welcome Darsha

She just ignored him and turned her face away but Pugazh greeted him with a smile.

P: Aryan vandhacha?

R: He is waiting for you.

P: Lets go

Ranjith took Darsha and Pugazh to the VIP cabin.

P: Mapla..he squealed

A: Machaan.. he engulfed in a tight hug with all smiles in his face. 

Sanju was admiring their bond. This was the first time she sees Aryan being so happy with someone apart from her. She felt very happy from her heart for him.

P: Eppadi da irukka?

A: Nalla irukken da.. Nee eppadi irukka?

P: Super da mapla. Apram neraya success reach panni irukka kelvi patten congrats da

A: Thank you da

Darsha felt irriatated as she saw Aryan not even felt her presence more than that she gritted her teeth in frustration and disgust looking at Sanju who was really smiling at Aryan and Pugazh.

As she couldn't tolerate anymore she cleared her throat to get their attention.

Arjun's face fell immediately on seeing her and that didn't go away from Sanju's eyes and she felt a negative vibe and worried that nothing should happen that could hurt or make Aryan worry.

D: Hi Aryan.. she went forward for a side hug but he took a step back and just greeted her. Darsha felt irriated with his act but composed and gave a warm smile to him.

D: You looking hot and dashing.

A: Thanks for the compliment. 

D: Won't you comment on my looks afterall I have took so much to get ready to meet you?

A: If you are satisfied with your looks then you should be fine with that. My comments doesn't make any difference.

D: I thought there would be some change in you after these many years.

A: My character and attitude doesn't change and remains constant with all people.

D: I haven't changed too Aryan

A: I would have been happy if you changed.

Pugazh cut off further conversation between them to ease the atmosphere.

P: Mapla pasikudhu da vaa 

A: Seri but wait before that meet Sanjana my..

D: Your PA right.

S: Yes PA

P: hi Sanjana

S: Hi Anna

P: woow enakku thanagchiya mapla?

A: aama da

Pugazh understood from the smile of Aryan what was their relationship.

P: Thangachi nalla irukkia ma?

S: Fine anneyy. Neenga?

P: Super ma. Nalla iru da

S: Thanx anna

Darsha was fuming in anger looking at the trio. Sanju's presence ignited her soul.

A: Seri lets get seated.

P: Vaa Mapla namma onna okaralam

Aryan and Pugazh sat together. Sanju left way to Darsha to be seated and when she was about to sit Darsha stopped her.

D: Oi hello, You are just a PA right. This is personal meet so you can stay out and have lunch with Ranjith. Go find and stay with him until our personal time is over.

Sanju's face fell and she felt bad. Without even a look at any of them she turned to leave the place.

*************************

A/N:

How was the update?

Hope you all liked it.

Please vote and comment

Take care. bye

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 16.9K 51
Arjun is a IT Professional in well-known IT company. He is a introvert. He has no interest in love and marriage due to his past. He has no idea about...
9.2K 1.1K 15
It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother. Let's witness how their...
306K 28.3K 69
Sivaangi and Ashwin got married as per the compulsion of their parents. But the poor souls started to develop feelings for eachother which was not ye...
120K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...