GOTHAM: BEYOND EVIL || Damien...

By aushii007

'๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
1 - To The City Of Crime
2 - An Unforgettable Face
3 - The Broken Blue-Eyed Girl
4 - Green-Eyed Guys
5 - That One Comfy Bed
6 - The Dinner Debacle
7 - One Night With Him
8 - Misunderstandings
9 - Anger And Understanding
10 - Blasphemy
11 - Exception
12 - Scarless Rumors
13 - Flynn Ryder
14 - The Ravenette And His Friend
15 - Boyfriends
16 - Midnight Rendezvous
17 - The Aftermath
18 - Dream House
20 - Unbroken Promises
21 - To Being Friends
22 - 'Small' Fight
23 - Jack Could Have Lived
24 - Primร  Rosร 
25 - Milan, Italy
26 - Jonathan Kent
27 - The Almost-Kiss
28 - His Facade
29 - Flying Pancakes
30 - The Soy Sauce Sabotage
31 - Beauty And The Beast
32 - The Friday After 7th July
33 - The Uncanny In Crime Alley
34 - Only A Matter Of Time
35 - Do you get Dรฉjร  vu?
36 - Clarity and Closure
37 - Oliver Queen
38 - Jacqueline Walker
39 - Poison Ivy's Hideout
40 - You Told Me
41 - Monster
42 - Trust Him
43 - Approval No.1
44 - Serendipity
45- Seeing Angels
46 - Secrets I Have Held In My Heart
47 - Same Shit, Different City
48 - Language Lessons
49 - Consequences (1): A Failed Execution
50 - Consequences (2): A Failed Game
51 - Consequences (3): A Failed Misunderstanding
52 - Reverse Card
53 - Bam! Plot Twist
54 - A Reverse Reverse Card?
55 - Wake-Up Calls & Coffee Orders

19 - The Burrito Mishap

3.6K 116 5
By aushii007

It was 11 am by the time we got over our excitement.

Adrien, being the curious blonde he was, decided to mess with the coffee machine, making us all coffee. That was probably a bad decision, seeing as it sent all of us on a caffeine rush.

"This place is amazing." Chloe said, eyes scouring every inch of the living room. "It is. Now, all we need to do is move in." Luka told her, pulling Chloe closer and pecking her cheek.

"That's it!" she said, jumping up in excitement, as Luka's arm fell off her. The blue-haired boy pouted as his girlfriend ignored his affection. Nevertheless, he decided to entertain her.

"What's it?"

"All we need to do is move in!" she squealed, repeating what Luka had said, while the said boy looked as confused as we were. Adrien's eyes sparkled. "I get her. Guys, we can move in now!" he said.

"Huh?" I blurted out, confused. "No, seriously. All we need to do is go to Wayne Manor, stuff our clothes back in our suitcases, buy some groceries, and we're set to go!" Adrien said again, smiling.

"That's a good idea, really."

"But someone needs to pick up groceries."

The room went silent.

"Well- I'm not going."

"Me either."

"Good. We'll move in tomorrow then."

That was the end of it. Adrien and Chloe looked super bummed out, to which Alya retorted that if they get the groceries, we could follow through, to which both of them recoiled in disgust.

.......

It was 7 pm soon.

Time passed quite quickly, and I'm sure I wasn't the only one feeling like that. I decided to take a nap, feeling tired out of my mind. The past days were quite hectic, and my brain desperately needed a break.

When I woke up at 7 pm, everyone except Luka was sprawled on the couch of the cinema room, watching a movie, eating chips and what-not. So they would go to the store to get snacks, but not for groceries.

I live with crackheads.

I yawned, walking to the kitchen and pouring myself a cup of coffee, which I'm sure Adrien had refilled for the fourth time that day. If anyone could rival Tim in coffee consumption, it was me and Adrien.

A bad habit we'd developed from being the only superheroes.

I walk back into the cinema room, only to see that no one had moved an inch. "Have you guys been here the whole time?" I ask, to which Nino shook his head without taking his eyes off the TV.

"We went to the movie theater with Luka." he replied.

"And you're watching a movie again?"

"Yes."

I- what?

"Where's Luka?" I tried again, confused. Nino looked annoyed with my questions. "He said he's tired. Now shh, Mari. I'm trying to watch a movie." he replied. I shrug, walking out into the hallway and away from the noise.

My phone rang, making me confused.

I switch it on, my phone shining brightly among the lights which Adrien had probably switched off, stating that they were distractions while watching a movie. I saw about 2 missed calls from Jason and a few messages from Bruce.

Bruce Wayne: Hello Marinette. How is the house site?

[Sent 11.35 am]

Bruce Wayne: I assume it must be good, seeing as you haven't come back yet.

[Sent 02.00 pm]

Bruce Wayne: Marinette, I told you to be back by 7. Where are you? Do you need one of the boys to pick you up?

[Sent 6.25 pm]

I had missed a lot of messages. Jason and Tim had sent me millions of texts, telling me how Dick was back and he bought sweets. And then another one saying the sweets were over, and then worried texts about if we were coming back.

I cursed, opening up Bruce's message.

Me: Hey Bruce, we're fine. I was just asleep till now. We'll be there for dinner in an hour.

Bruce Wayne: Alright, be safe. And drive fast, Gotham isn't somewhere you can easily drive through.

Me: Okay. Thanks, Bruce.

I ran to the cinema room, alerting everyone about this. "Hey guys, get ready to go back. We're going to be late for dinner." I say, making everyone groan and sigh. "Come on! We don't have time to waste." Kagami said, standing up.

"Yeah." I supported her. "We need to find a cab and-" "We don't." Adrien said, head shooting up from where he was sleeping. "Huh?" I asked. Kagami smiled, clarifying. "Our cars arrived. They're parked out in the garage." she says.

"O-oh. That's nice." I say. "Come on, guys. Go get ready while I wake up Luka." I say, smiling and then walking out. Chloe raised her hand in protest, but I hadn't seen that, already out of the room.

I walk up the stairs and go to Luka and Chloe's room, realizing that I could have just told Chloe to go. Smacking my face, I open the door slowly. The door opened, not creaking, because this was a new door.

Luka was sprawled on the bed, face buried in his pillow and comforter half on the ground. I giggled at his state, before walking towards him. "Luka. Hey, Luka. Wake up!" I whispered, nudging him a little.

He groaned and turned the other way.

I almost laughed out loud. I walk to the other side of the bed, nudging him again. "Hey, Luk-" I was cut off by a hand wrapping around my wrist, pulling me into the bed. Luka wrapped his hands around me in a back hug, a small smile on his face.

"Hey, girlfriend." He whispered, burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Not your girlfriend." I say, startling the boy awake. Luka's eyes snapped open, staring into mine. I stared into his sea-blue eyes in silence.

"Shit. Sorry, Melody." he said, letting go of me and moving away, only to shut his eyes again. "It's okay." I said, laughing silently. "Luka! Don't go to sleep again. We're going to be late for dinner at Wayne Manor." I say.

"No."

That was all Luka said, before he turned away, somehow bringing the comforter back onto himself and wrapping it around him like a cocoon. He snuggled into the comforter. My mind was blank.

"You- you look like a burrito!" I state.

I start laughing, quite loudly. I climb onto the sleeping boy, trying to pull the comforter away. "Get up- Luka, come on- You have to get- Stop pushing me away!" I exclaimed, panting in exhaustion.

Luka had always been stronger than me.

"Ugh." I groaned falling onto him. "Just get up already." I say, sounding defeated. "No." he says. "Luka, seriously-" "Okay, okay! I'm up." he says, almost laughing. Luka sits up, looking like a burrito folding into half.

"Pfft-"

"Stop laughing." he groans.

"You did this to yourself."

"J-just help me out of this."

I laugh at Luka's embarrassment. Suddenly, I hear someone clear their throat. Both of our heads snap towards the door, where Chloe stood, eyebrows raised. It was then that I realized our position.

I also realized that the door was open this whole time.

Luka was wrapped up in a comforter, sitting up and leaning on the bed frame, while I sat on his lap. Also, this blue-haired guy was blushing. Although in embarrassment, but Chloe wouldn't know that.

"O-oh." I stutter.

Luka was unfazed, which I suppose was a good thing. "Hey, girlfriend." he stated, grinning and repeating the same thing he had said to me when he thought I was Chloe. "Hey... baby." Chloe replied hesitantly.

I stumble off the blonde's boyfriend, looking back at him before facing Chloe. "He- he wouldn't wake up. Um- help him out of that." I say again, forcing a smile at the blonde before rushing out of the room.

"What's going on-?" I heard Chloe ask as I left in a hurry, rushing through the hallway and into my room, shutting the door behind me. I sigh in relief. That was embarrassing. That was also something that could cause misunderstandings.

Never again.

.......

[Q.] Do you think Chloe would misunderstand Marinette? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 20
Marinette and her new gang go on a trip to Gotham for a break from Lila crap. They meet a certain family there, the Waynes. Later, they go back with...
567K 17.9K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
419K 14.4K 121
Marinette struggles to stay happy nowadays, but what better way to change your mood than with a change of location? Adrien gave up his miraculous so...
34.3K 734 9
Marinette Dupain-Cheng formally known as Mari Quinn is returning to Gotham city with her classmates because of a school trip meaning that Marinette...