A Key To My Heart

Por MayaKashyap29

#COMPLEATED# A story where Karn falls in love with the girl who had been writing letters to him, but he neve... Más

CHARACTERS
Nidhi's Destiny
Nidhi learns about Karn
Karn gets accepted
Nidhi receives Reply
Past Life
Nidhi's Love
True Identity
Proposal
Nidhi's Swyemvar
Wedding
Karn finds out the truth
Talk with Kunti
Rejection
War?
Meeting Suryadev
A/N
Draupadi's jelousey
Pregnant?
Letter to Radhamaa
Radha in Nidhipur
Kunti's jelousey
Birth
Reserving invitation
Happy Ending

Swyemvar Preparation.

2.4K 127 8
Por MayaKashyap29

Nidhi's POV.
As the announcement was made I almost jumped from my seat. Just then I Devine looking handsome man entered the room with a calm smile entered the room. He greeted everyone then his eyes turned towards me, his calm smile turned mischievous.

Krishna : Pranipat sakhi, why is your face glowing so much?
Me : that is because you are here.
Krishna : is it because of me or your to-be-groom?

I blushed at his words and everyone burst out laughing. Then....
Devsena : Krishna, you should take rest, you must be tired.
Krishna : yes kakishree.

Me and Krishna went to a room. We then sat down and talked for hours, suddenly a question popped up.
Me : Sakha, who all are coming to my swyemvar?
Sakha told me all the names but I didn't take a liking to any of them, all were greedy and lustful people.
Krishna : the next is Sindhu Naresh Jayadrath, he is ....
Me : Please, not him I know he is married to Rajkumari Dushala and she is not happy with him.
Krishna : ok then it comes jhesth pandava, Yudhisthira.
Me : I am not very interested.
Krishna : next is second pandava, Rajkumar Bheem.
Me : I have heard about him, he is a little too aggressive for my liking.
Krishna : fine, next is third pandava, Rajkumar Arjun.
Me : uff, please I would not marry someone who already have 3 wives (Subhadra, Ullopi and Chitranganda)
Krishna : you are so selective, but then comes fourth and fifth pandava Nakul and Sahadev.
Me : No I don't like them either.

I have already selected my groom and that is Angraj Karn but Bharata Aditya is not aware of my crush so he told me to see who all are coming. Now I feel nobody can be a better king than Karn. Then....
Krishna : the next one is Angraj Karn, I am very interested in him and I know you love him. He became a king on Daan from Rajkumar Doryodhana when he challenged Rajkumar Arjun in Kalapradershana, from the day onwards he was always there for the service of Angadesh.
Me : that's it, I will marry him no one else in my swyemvar, now give me a poteride of him, I already miss him.
Krishna : sure sakhi.

He came and gave me his poteride and I stared at it, this must be his poteride from the kalapradershana incident, he looks so good.

Krishna : as far as I know there will a competition, so how can you be so sure that he will win?
Me : when my brother was teaching me he told me that his Guru gave him a dhanush which can only be lifted by someone who has mastered archery.
Krishna : then there is a threat that Rajkumar Arjun can win.
Me : don't worry about that I already have that planed.

Hearing this I don't know why but Sakha's bright smile turned into a sad smile, as if he knows the future.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.4K 2.2K 30
Love story of Kavi and Ishyant...peep in to know more....
21.3K 498 5
He was just a charioteer's son, who had a rich friend, and she was the Princess of Panchal, about to wed another man. Though it was love at first sig...
21.1K 850 42
This story is set in times of mahabharata, with tale of a forgotten princess, who was the wife of an emperor. This is a love story of shivi kumari...
27K 834 35
he loved her from the core of his heart but for her he was just a friend she was forced to love him will she also fall for him by the time passes...