Teach Me, Touch Me! - JinKook

Oleh jinskangaroo

••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teache... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

40

1.7K 128 34
Oleh jinskangaroo

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

Today after school I intend to pick up Jin after he finishes teaching acting at Hoseok hyung's college. Every day I feel like I want to be near him. And lately we are also getting closer.

I'm freakin happy, it seems he's been trying to open his heart to me. I can see how he is now less dependent on that bastard teacher, aka Taehyung. In fact, the two of them seemed to be drifting apart.

Even though we're not dating yet, but I'm sure I'm just a little bit more. I only had to finish my school exams and then graduate, and that was only a few weeks away. I can prove to you Jinnie, that I'm not playing to get you. I've defeated my rival, and a little bit more won your heart.

Just wait for the time. I'm not a kid anymore like you thought. I am a teenager who has grown up. I can have a relationship and commitment with someone. I'm sure I can. I'm not a little brother like you thought all along, Kim Seokjin.

***

*Third Person POV*

"Jungkook?! What are you doing here?" said someone who saw and approached Jungkook on a park bench.

"Oh hi Hoseok hyung! I'm waiting for Jin"

Hoseok sat next to Jungkook, who had been waiting a few minutes for Jin, who was still teaching. He was waiting in the college park there.

"Ah so you came here to pick up Jin"

"Yeah, are you done with your lectures?" Jungkook asked.

"Not yet, I still have additional courses that I need to take"

"Uhm okay.. by the way, is Jin here working well? I mean, is there someone here trying to get close to him?" Jungkook asked with a curious face.

He just wants to make sure that his crush is not being approached by other people. He just didn't want his rivals to increase.

"Whoaah you are very possessive, Jungkookie. Are you jealous?" Hoseok replied with a chuckle.

"Uhm, if you say so of course I'm jealous. I don't want other people to approach him"

"But anyway, I actually don't know. Cause I'm not a member of the theater community, so I don't know what the situation is when he works"

"Ah.. yes I understand..." Jungkook answered with a nod of his head.

"Are you already dating him?" 

asked Hoseok, who was also curious.

"No. I mean not yet."

"If you're not dating him yet, you can't control who he's close to or if someone tries to approach him. I think you'd better express your feelings right away and make him your boyfriend"

"I've tried. But... he still can't accept me for now"

"Why? But I think he likes you too"

"At first he still loved his ex boyfriend, uhm anyway for now I've beaten him. And it seems he has opened his heart to me. But.. for now he still treats me like a little brother, since of our age difference and also I'm still a student at school. But I don't have to worry, because I won't wait any longer, I'll graduate soon and become an adult. He will accept me"

Hearing Jungkook's confident answer, Hoseok smiled and patted his shoulder gently.

"I will support you, Jungkook. Prove that you can take good care of him and you are not a kid anymore"

Jungkook nodded and smiled.

"Thank you Hoseok hyung.."

One of their phones rang. Jungkook who realized that the sound came from his phone, immediately picked up the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jungkook, where are you?" asked Jin, who called.

"I'm waiting for you at the park. Are you done?"

"Yeah. Okay wait for me, I'll be there soon"

"Okay"

Both end the call.

"He's on his way here" Jungkook said to the person sitting next to him.

"Okay, but I'm sorry I have to go. My class will start soon. I can't meet Jin right now"

"Yeah it's okay hyung, thanks for accompanying me here. Good day"

Hoseok smiled as he waved and walked away. Leaving Jungkook back waiting for Jin alone.

Not long after that Jin came to show himself.

"Sorry for making you wait so long" Jin said worriedly.

"It's okay, it's not too long. Besides, Hoseok hyung was here with me for a while, but he has already left"

"Too bad I can't say hello to him. Well then, let's go" Jin said as the two of them moved from their places and headed towards the parked car.

"Can we go to the club before we go home?"

"Jeon Jungkook, you're still underage, of course you can't"

***

"Why did we end up here?" Jungkook asked as he got out of his car and glanced at Jin.

"You said you wanted to enjoy loud music like in a club. Lets go, this place still allows minors"

"But this is very different from the club..."

Jin pulled Jungkook's arm gently and the two of them entered one of the karaoke places. They booked one small room which was enough for 2 people.

The two of them entered the room and prepared to spend time singing together.

"But thanks for bring me here. It's better than a club because it's not too crowded. We can have fun and be alone here" Jungkook said while choosing the first song he wanted to sing.

Jin just chuckled at that.

"Uhmm what's your favorite song?" Jungkook asked again.

"Still With You by BTS"

"Okay, I will sing it for you"

Jungkook immediately looked for the title of the song that became Jin's favorite song. Then he prepared to sing it.

It didn't feel like more than two hours had passed, they were still having fun together.

"Wait, I'm going to the toilet" Jungkook said as he left the room.

While Jin nodded and went back to busy looking for the next song to sing.

Jungkook immediately rushed to the toilet which was quite a distance away. After he managed to find it, he immediately released his pee.

Then he walked back looking for his room and went inside.

"Aahhh... ahhh... yes.. fuck babyyy"

Jungkook confidently went inside and one second after that he just stared. His eyes widened at what was in front of him.

"Aahhhh.... mmmhh... faster..."

The moaning sound of two people making love in the room made Jungkook like a mummy. His body stood stiff didn't budge.

"What the.." Jungkook finally made a sound.

The two people who were still busy enjoying their movements didn't notice the presence of Jungkook who was still watching.

Until finally a few minutes later, Jungkook's brain which was instantly frozen just started working again, he immediately turned around and left as quickly as possible from the room.

He realized he had entered the wrong room. And instead found something he did not expect. This kind of incident repeated itself like the first time when he caught Jin and Taehyung. Until he thought, why does he always go into a room where someone is making out?

Jin, who was still singing in his room, was a bit confused to see Jungkook who finally came and entered the room with cold sweat pouring down.

"What happened??" Jin asked while turning down the volume of the music.

"I... I... entered the wrong room" said Jungkook nervously.

"Oh..."

Jin replied casually and nonchalantly. Because he thought, it was a common thing. Then he continued his singing.

"I entered the room where there was a woman being fucked by a man," the younger continue his words.

Jin stopped singing and turned his head.

"Then you watched it? They didn't kick you out??"

"Yeah, I watched it for a few minutes. It seems they didn't notice my presence, and---" Jungkook hung up and walked closer to Jin.

"---and now I want to be like they did. I'm getting horny, Jinnie.."

Jungkook said as he getting closer to Jin who was slowly retreating backwards. He was no longer focused on singing. His focus now was on Jungkook who was right in front of him, trying to gently touch him and sniff his neck. It made him nervous but he also enjoyed it.

He gulped and tried his best to hold back what Jungkook was doing to him. But it seemed his body couldn't lie. His reaction was opposite from what he expected in his brain.

The microphone in his hand fell and his hand grabbed Jungkook's hair to bury his head deeper into his neck.

The young one kissed him and gave a few hickeys on Jin's neck. Making the older one sigh in pleasure.

"How?" Jungkook asked as he stopped his action and staring at Jin.

"Let's do it...."

Jungkook smiled at Jin's answer who finally gave up and wanted to follow his will. In a short time he immediately unzipped his pants and opened Jin's pants, then turned the body of the person in front of him.

He touched slowly and squeezed Jin's soft and supple buttocks. Then he opened it wide. Slowly he push his hardened cock, making Jin scream a little.

"I'm sorry Jinnie, I know this makes you a little hurt. But next time I will bring lubricant wherever I go with you" Jungkook said while pressing his cock slowly again.

"Ahhh.. fuck" Jin responded, but actually he was also enjoying Jungkook's big cock getting into him.

As they have managed to adjust their position and movement until they are comfortable, their swaying get faster.

Jungkook accelerated the movement of his hips and the pounding of his cock made Jin also follow the rhythm of their hot bodies while shaking his own cock.

The sound of instrumental music in the karaoke room was still playing, but no one was singing it. They are only busy with their respective actions, which is satisfying their desires for each other.

"Aahhhh Jinnie.. can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked in the middle of their sexual activity.

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Are my skills better now? I mean my lovemaking skills," Jungkook said shyly, holding Jin's hips.

"Yeah, your current skill are much better. I really... like it..."

Jungkook smiled satisfied at the answer of the person he was currently having sex with.

He quickened the movement of his hips back and forth and one of his hands took over what Jin's hand had previously done. This time he gripped Jin's cock tightly and shook it. While Jin was just following the reaction of his body, his hands wrapped around Jungkook's neck who was behind him. He just enjoys what Jungkook is doing.

"Aahhh... Jungkook... faster.. I can't take it anymore"

A few seconds later he spit out his semen in Jungkook's hand who was still shaking it. Make him limp in pleasure.

But the younger is still not at his peak. He quickened his movement and pounded his cock even deeper into Jin. But suddenly a knock came from their door.

Knock Knock

Hearing a knock on the door, both of them were shocked and panicked. Each quickly pulled up their pants and straightened their clothes.

"Sorry sir, you only have 5 minutes left. If you want to extend the time, you can call us," said one of the karaoke staff.

"Uh... uhm, okay, thanks" Jungkook said breathlessly but he could control it, answered casually and gave a sweet smile to the staff who surprised him.

The staff also smiled and then left them both.

"We have to extend it. You haven't reach---" Jin hangs his words with his eyes fixed on Jungkook's cock which is still hardened under his pants.

"No need. We have to go home"

"But..."

"My bedroom is safer than this place. Let's continue there"

Jungkook approached Jin while giving a peck, making Jin blush. Then he quickly packed his things and walked towards the door.

"Come on Jinnie, don't make my Cocky wait any longer. He's so hard"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

79.9K 4.5K 27
Kim Seokjin has to struggle to get his husband Jeon Jungkook to love him, forced to marry the son of his father's friend makes Jungkook hate his pare...
237K 13.3K 62
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 "You always prioritized them over me. You even left me there alone. I'm your boyfriend! Not them!" Jeon Jungkook, who r...
361K 17K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
802K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...