ICT Imagines 2✅

By lovinuwasred

[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ict🫂 If you are done reading this make sure to check out t... More

\\A/N
The Video Call
\\Requests 💌
The Good News
The Secret Mission 1
The Secret Mission 2
The Secret Mission 3
Sneaking In 1
Sneaking In 2
The Cook Off
I'm Not Jealous 1
I'm Not Jealous 2
You're Also My Kid 1
You're Also My Kid 2
Baking The Cake
The Treasure Hunt
Midnight Adventures 1
Midnight Adventures 2
My Heart's Full
I Know
The Stunt (teaser)
Rohit Yaar(chat)
The Stunt
You're My Best Friend
Yuzi's Serial
Eternal Love
The London Bridge
The New Team
Soulmate Telepathy
The Two Way Jealousy 1
The Two Way Jealousy 2
Memes And Templates 1
Closure(snippet)
A Year Older
It's Okay To Fail Sometimes
The Friendship Test
Entertainment
Entertainment (extended)
Her (Sammy's Version)
\\Note [important]💌
The Trolls
Snippets
Switch 1
Switch 2
I'll Always Protect You
Girlfriend
Mother-henning
Men In Black
Handcuffed
Ikea Manual(chat)
Birthday Gone Wrong1
Birthday Gone Wrong 2
Smart And Smarter
Who Called Her?
71st
Propose
Who Is She? 1
Who Is She? 2
Memes And Templates 2
Couples 1
Couples 2
You And I Are Permanent
Maybe One Day(snippet)
The King Day
The Hitman Show
Pranking MS
Christmas Tree
Step Down
Start Of An Era
My Favourite Film(snippet)
The Ring Fiasco(chat)
Between The Two(Prologue)
Rumours
Prompts
\\The Spain Trip💌
Ipl Bromance
Mahi Bhai & Jealous?
Birthday Surprise
Part Time Spies
We Don't Like This(chat)
Between The Two 1
Between The Two 2
Between The Two 3
Daddy Hundreds
Sleepover
Memes And Templates 3
I Won't Talk To You (chat)
Big B
Drunken Shenanigans
Revenge
Strong Spidey
\\Note💌
Seatmates
Together Or Nothing
Deja Vu
Play date

You Hate Me?

4.2K 140 15
By lovinuwasred

Bcci sometimes makes my blood boil. Virat deserved a better thank you and Rohit deserved a better beginning.

I had to write something to make myself feel better and I hope it does the same for you.
Happy reading!

                 Rohit-Virat

He hates me.

Rohit's eyes welled up with unshed tears, remembering his call with Virat.

Rohit was numb hearing the news of him being the new captain. He didn't know how to process and feel it.
Those words should have given him happiness but it scared him. Scared of loosing his best friend. He could never replace Virat.

With rapid breathing he dialled Virat's digits to be answered everytime in the voice mail.

He grunted as he re-dialled his number. He needed to have this conversation with Virat.

He needed that assurance that even with this shift of positions, nothing will change between them.

On the fifth ring, Virat picked up the call and growled in the phone, "what?"

"Virat, I need to talk to you", spoke Rohit, urgently.

"but I don't want to talk to you", snapped Virat and cut the call.

Virat was shocked when he received the news of him steping down. He wasn't angry on Rohit. He could never be. Rohit deserved every single bit of it. He knew Rohit had the potential of leading the team towards best maybe even better than him and he was happy for his best friend but he was also extremely angry on the board.

He needed time to wrap his head around everything happening. He realised he had hurt Rohit but Rohit will understand. He kept his phone aside and went to play with Vamika to divert his mind. Little did he know that Rohit understood something different.

Rohit had locked himself in the room since than, doing nothing just staring at the ceiling and remembering his happy moments with Virat.

Rohit couldn't believe, he lost Virat to something like this.

He could never in his wildest dreams,  imagine replacing Virat.

He didn't want the captaincy which made his best friend go away.

Sammy's whines of Dada and Ritika's threats of throwing away his ice-cream tubs and chocolates went unanswered as he didn't get out the room at all.

Ritika knew she had to do something quick and with that thought she quickly dialled the only person's number who could handle her husband.

-------------------------------------------------

Virat was sprawled in his living room with Vamika sleeping beside him on her mat, Anushka was sitting beside him on the other side. He was staring mindlessly at the television ahead. He couldn't even bother to look at whatever playing on it.

His phone was silently ringing on his kitchen slab.

Anushka's phone rang breaking him from his trance.

"yes Ritika", greeted Anushka to her best friend.

Virat's ear perked up at the mention. He looked up to look at his wife and frowned himself when he saw her frowning.

Anushka glanced at Virat and then answered calmly, " you don't worry Ritika. We'll come there quickly. Nothing will happen to Ro"

Virat's heartbeats raised and his eyes widened.

What happened to Ro?

"What happened to him? Tell me", asked Virat, desperately as Anushka cut the call.

He couldn't make with something happening to Rohit.

"Ritika said Rohit has locked himself in his room for the entire day and isn't opening the door. He isn't listening to even Sammy's call", explained Anushka, as gently as she could, not to scare him, as she got to quickly get her shawl from her bedroom and Vamika's carry bag.

Virat stayed silent and then put his head in his hands, "it's all my fault"

"what?", Anushka turned around to look at her husband.

"he called me in the morning and I told him I don't want to talk to him. He must be blaming himself for all this shit happening. God I'm such an idiot", confessed Virat as he started shaking.

"wha-what if he did something wrong? No no no", Virat panicked and shook his head vigorously.

Anushka hurried to his side and engulfed him into her arms and rocked back and forth a bit whispering sweet nothings in his ears.

"we both know Rohit would never do that, he is alright, okay. Let's go. He needs you"

Virat nodded and quickly got wiping his tears. He rushed to get his car keys.

-------------------------------------------------

Ritika opened the door to face a hyperventilating Virat standing anxiously on the door while Anushka trying to calm him down.

"where is he?", as he ran inside the house.

"in the room. He hasn't opened the door since afternoon"

Virat leaned onto the door, knocked slightly and called out gently, "Rohit"

He waited for a few seconds, when he received no answer, his heart thumped even harder.

"Ro"

"Shana"

He shouted anxiously this time dreading if Rohit actually did something.

His heart stuttered at the mere thought.

No off course not, Rohit wouldn't do anything wrong. Their friendship was above everything.

"Vi" came a barely audible whisper from inside but the amount of solace it gave to all the people standing outside was unmatchable.

Anushka was hugging Ritika and Virat was holding the door frame in relief.

Rohit was okay.

"Ro-Rohit are you okay?", stuttered Virat.

"why do you care?", came a whisper.

Virat looked shocked. Did Rohit really assume that he didn't care?

Damnit. It was all his fault,he gave out the wrong message in the morning.

"why won't I? You're are my best friend", replied Virat, steadying his voice.

"no you hate me", Rohit's voice cracked a bit and Virat could hear some sniffing sounds.

Anushka and Ritika left the place to give some privacy to the two best friends.

Virat's heart broke listening to the amount of hurt in Rohit's voice.

"no I don't. You're my best friend Rohit. How can I hate you? And how can you think so? You know, you're the most important person in my life. You are always there for me. You're the only person I Trust with me life. I was never angry on you. Infact I'm the happiest for you, getting this captaincy. You deserve it. You always know how I'm feeling even without me saying then how could not know this time? How could you think I hate you? ", spoke Virat, sliding down the wall with tears flowing down his eyes.

He needed to get rid of these bottled emotions and Rohit was the only person, he could talk to about anything. He could cry without feeling embarrassed or judged.

He heard the door click open and a tear strained Rohit came into view.

Rohit jumped on Virat for hug, tackling him down on the floor.

"I was afraid. I didn't want to loose you. Don't leave me alone",mumbled Rohit, breaking into hysterical crying.

Virat understood and hugged him tighter in response, " you aren't getting rid of me anytime soon"

After a few minutes of the emotional hug. Rohit rubbed his nose on Virat's shoulder.

"eww, don't do that you pig", said Virat disgusted as he pushed Rohit to the side.

Rohit chuckled a bit  and laid on the floor beside him.

"you really aren't angry with me?", asked Rohit, looking intently at Virat.

"I am not. I never was. I am angry at bcci"

"Come on I atleast deserved a better edit",whined Virat.

And Rohit for the first time in the day, laughed.

Virat smiled too because the grimness was now dissolved. Nothing could break their friendship. It was much more  stronger than people spectaculating.

How was it?

A long long chapter.

I needed to get it off my chest. Anyways this is also a bonus, for me suddenly disappearing. I needed a break from wattpad. Felt like it was controlling a major part of my day and exams were also there. Fortunately they got completed today.

I am getting back to writing so hopefully new chapters coming soon.

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 4.1K 25
My first try on ICT. I cherish the bond between the team. And the bond I am deeply madly in love with is my "❤️Mahirat❤". God knows how and when I s...
13K 597 10
"then what do you see him as............papa?"
115K 3.4K 61
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴ 7 ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀy ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.... ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴ.... ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ... ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍy ʙᴏᴏᴋ.. ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ... ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀ...
21.1K 904 12
This is the stroy about how Rohit and others try to fix the broken bond of Mahi and Virat. This is my first story and dedicated to all the ict story...