Andante con Brio

Av Avdk80

The long awaited moment is there: Eddy is finally turning eighteen. But has he told his mum about his plans t... Mer

I
II (NSFW)
III (slightly NSFW, first half is safe though. Also, my kid can read it ;-))
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV (NSFW)
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV (NSFW)
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI (somewhat NSFW, my kid can read it though)
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII (NSFW)
IL
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV (NSFW)
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX (NSFW, and how great did that Roman Numeral turn out? ;-))
LX (NSFW)
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII (NSFW)
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII (slightly NSFW)
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI (NSFW)
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC (NSFW - see? Author-san's got your back <3)
XCI (NSFW)
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (NSFW)
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
IC
C
CI (NSFW)
CII
CIII
CIV
CV (2nd half ever so slightly NSFW.)
CVI (NSFW)
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII (NSFW - but last paragraph is 'safe')
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII (NSFW)
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVII
CXXVIII (second half is NSFW)
CXXIX
CXXX (NSFW)
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII
CXXXIV
CXXXV (NSFW)
CXXXVI (NSFW)
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLI
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV (somewhat NSFW. Not really)
CXLV (NSFW)
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII (NSFW)
CIL (NSFW)
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII
CLIV (second half is NSFW)
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII (NSFW)
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV (NSFW)
CLXVI (NSFW)
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX (2nd half NSFW)
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII: Whoops, COVID. Will be back on Monday! (promise!)
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII (just a tiny bit NSFW. Not really.)
CLXXIX
CLXXX (NSFW)
CLXXXI
CLXXXII (NSFW)
CLXXXIII (NSFW)
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CIXC
CXC
CXCI (ever so slightly NSFW. Not really.)
CXCII (2nd half NSFW)
CXCIII (first half NSFW)
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI (slightly NSFW. Not really)
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC
CC

CXXVI

558 42 35
Av Avdk80

"Is he coming?"
"Yeah, he says five minutes."
By now Eddy was getting nervous. Jeez, was he really going to make a video, and set it online for the world to see? 
Not that anyone would watch it, probably. I mean, who would want to watch two geeky classical music guys mucking about? He unpacked his violin again and tuned it carefully. If he was going to make an arse of himself he could at least do it in tune, no? 
Todd burst through the door with Ian and some blond girl he vaguely knew on his heel. 
"So, where's the fire?"
Brett grinned once and Todd would never be able to tell from that, but Eddy knew straight away that he was nervous too. Eddy looked his love over surreptitiously as he explained their plan in short words and gave Todd his phone to record on. Oh, he looked so, so handsome in his pale beige shirt, the one he had seen him put on this morning. It fit him just right, and he found himself wishing for the millionth time he wasn't so gawky himself. Why hadn't he put on a button down shirt too? One that flattered him maybe, instead of this silly dark blue t-shirt with a picture on it that had seemed funny in the shop? He smoothed his hair back when no one was watching him and hoped he could measure up at least a little. 
Brett had put his violin down and was putting the sheet music to the cadenza on a stand, even if Eddy knew full well that he knew the thing by heart. See? Brett was nervous too. Somehow that made him feel a little bit less like a complete dork. 
"Okay, shall we start?"
The girl he didn't know stood close to the door behind them, and giggled. To be honest, he didn't really want her there, but what was he going to do? Ask her to get out of the shot? No way. So he just nodded at Brett, checked that Todd was recording and raised his bow. 

Okay, so it wasn't easy, playing one note, waiting for Brett to play his and play the next one again, while trying to keep the melody going, but he was having such a laugh. And they were managing okay, weren't they? Eddy grinned freely as something went wrong and kept going. 
He grinned again as the blonde girl by the door said it sounded awesome. 
Yeah, it really didn't, but who cared? 
The door to the hallway was open, so anyone walking past could see them, but right now he seriously couldn't give a fuck. There was something about this, this goofing about on camera that felt so natural, so right. He felt light, lighter than he had done in ages. 
"We should do it in three!" he said when they came to the fast semiquaver bit, as the girl behind them finally left the room. 

"Right! Cut!" Todd called with a giant grin as they reached the end. "Guys, that was hilarious. Are you actually posting this?"
"Maybe." Brett said in his deadpan way. "If we don't look too dorky."
"Erm. Yeah. Sure, guys. Nothing dorky at all about playing a violin cadenza with two people."
Brett punched Todd in the shoulder and took the phone back, turning to Eddy so they could watch what they had recorded. 

He couldn't help his stupid smile. Todd was right, the video was hilarious. He didn't even mind so much that he was looking like a complete wanker. He was mostly looking at Brett anyway. They were definitely posting this! He would just have to sit down tonight and learn how to edit it a little. 
Then he happened to glance to the side, and saw that Todd was hanging back a bit, looking at the phone in Brett's hands as if he could see from there. Wait, was there really any way he could? He looked closer, making sure Todd wouldn't see him looking, but he clearly wasn't paying them or the phone any attention. Todd was looking past the phone, into the hallway, and his face looked pained, somehow, tortured. Eddy's heart started pounding. He turned around to see what Todd was looking at, but there was nothing there. The hallway was empty, deserted, apart from the girl that had come in earlier, who was now talking to Ian. 

Ian. 
His eyes shot back to Todd, who was still there, staring. 
And suddenly it hit him like a ton of bricks. 
He knew it couldn't be the girl he was tortured about. 
Was it Ian? Was he tortured about Ian? 
Oh fuck. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

115 8 3
Brett and Eddy want to spend their Christmas together as a couple. Except nothing ever goes according to the plan. NSFW themes but no graphic descrip...
4.6K 115 11
When Eddy told him he liked boys, Brett honestly didn't think much of it. Eddy was still Eddy, and there was nothing to talk about. That was, at leas...
69.9K 5.3K 183
The year is 2013 and Eddy is a busy boy. A very busy boy. He's won a contest, you see, a prestigious one that's allowing him to play his beloved Sibe...
175K 3.6K 22
Classical music fans all know and love Brett and Eddy, the hosts of the TwoSetViolin channel on YouTube. There's never one without the other, they're...