Forbidden Love- Akdha fanfic

Galing kay froootiii

Can 2 arch enemies- Jodha and Jalal understand each other and fall in love? Highest Ranking: 1 in #akdha Higit pa

Who are you?
Confused Emotions
The masked man
The meet
Under the same roof
Who will win ?(Part-1)
Who will win?(Part-2)
The Female knight
Glimpse
A Step Closer
The beginning of our Love
What Have We Done ?
Let's Seperate

Will You Come With Me?

291 20 5
Galing kay froootiii

She felt her head splitting into two, the pain was unbearable but being the headstrong girl she was , she didn't want to show her pain.She felt someone running their hand across her face .

The hand was rough and calloused but the touch was loving and filled with warmth. She wanted to open her eyes to see this mysterious person , who was taking care of her.

She felt the pain subside and opened her eyes to find him lying beside her. His hand was resting on her head, and suddenly she has the urge to puke.

She ran and puked in the bowl kept nearby , her sudden movement stirred her sleeping husband.

Jalal woke up to see , Jodha vomiting the colour that Hakim had said she must , if Jodha was indeed not pregnant and he thanked Abdul in his heart for showing up at the right time before Jalal would have exploded at Jodha for her infeidility.

Jodha looked up at Jalal to see him smiling at her , but her vision was blurred, she heard him call the Hakim while catching her in his arms.

" You were right, Shenshah.Jodha begum isn't pregnant and I have tested the drinks and the food that was sent for her to eat, someone has put a solution that can induce effects similar to that of pregnancy."

" Hakim saibha, I hope this will remain within these four walls about what happened here."

"Ji Huzoor"

Jodha looked at Jalal puzzled.

"It's a long story Jodha begum. You have been out for almost 2 days. The day you fainted in front of everyone in the Jashn, the Hakim had declared that you were pregnant.

But Abdul had come that day, and Abdul had his spy stationed near the kitchen, who saw someone putting something in your food and drinks. But the spy was caught and before he could tell me anything , he had sent a letter to Abdul."

"Did you believe it , Shenshah? That I was pregnant?", Jodha looked at him expectantly waiting for his response.

" Does it matter what I thought at that moment?"

" Yes , it does to me.Even if it hurts I want to know.",
Jodha said with her big doe eyes filled with a bit of pain and anger.

" Then hear it, I was angry, filled with rage and stormed out of the room. I didn't want to believe it cause I never touched you and you .... You will never allow any other man to touch you .I hoped it was wrong , it was a false alarm and my suspicions were true when Abdul informed me about someone spiking your drink."

" If that was the case , then why did u ask Hakim saibha to give me a drink to see if I was pregnant or not. If u really trusted me , then ..." , the rest of her words were slurred as Jodha started crying.

Jalal came close to her and wiped her tears with his fingers, " Because, if people were to judge you based on what I told they may feel that I am being biased and not entirely truthful but with the Hakim's words no one can speak against cause she knows the subject best . It was for your best interest I had to do it, and if it hurted you forgive me, it was just to make a statement to others that you are a woman of dignity and character and no one can ever touch you."

Jodha looked at Jalal with her eyes filled with tears, his words had made her feelings for him much stronger than before.

The setting sun had created a dark halo in the room, Jalal had inched closer cupping Jodha's teary eyed face.

He bought his lips closer to hers, Jodha was in a trance, she couldn't push him away, she wanted it.

She felt a slight brush of lips on her, Jalal yanked her other hand and pulled her close to him , thus intensifying the kiss.

Jodha heard footsteps and pulled herself away from the magnetic grasp of Jalal and rolled on the bed and pretended to be asleep.

Jalal on the other hand was quite fascinated by what had just happened a moment ago , he found himself smiling when he saw a reddish tint on her cheek.

Mothi came in to find Jalal pleased and Jodha still asleep.

"Pranam Shenshah, begum Ruqaiya wants to have a word with you."

"Tell her to come in "

Ruqaiya entered the room to find Jalal resting beside Jodha, this wasn't good for Ruqaiya she had to turn the tables over.

"Jalal , how about you come to my room, this room makes a healthy person feel so sick. I know Jodha begum will be the mother of your future child and I feel bad that I am not the one, then in such case aren't you supposed to spend time with me, Jalal?"

"Ruqaiya, if I wasn't a king, then would you have still loved me?", Jalal asked Ruqaiya while looking at Jodha.

The sudden question surprised Ruqaiya,

"What does that have to do with this Jalal? "

" Answer it Ruqaiya, I just want to know."

Ruqaiya stayed silent for some time and answered a meek yes and excused herself from the room.

"What about you Jodha begum, would you love your husband the same way even if he wasn't a king?"

"It doesn't matter to me if he's a king or beggar, because I love him , I will walk with him even if it means death."

Jalal smirked at Jodha's answer,

" Keeping all this aside Jodha begum, Abdul is hunting for the person who has done this to you. Till then you have to put a facade that you are pregnant."

Jodha nodded without facing Jalal. The whole thing that transpired between them a few moments ago felt like a fresh memory on her lips.

Jalal turned to leave, when he felt someone clutch his hand,

"Are you leaving already?"

Jalal bent down to kiss her forehead tenderly which further made Jodha even more agitated.

" I will come in a while", Jalal whispered into her ears.

Jodha's gaze followed to Jalal leaving the room, and wondered who would have done such a horrendous thing to her.

On the other hand Sharif Uddin was searching for his kanjar which he had misplaced and was now in the hands of Abdul.

Anyways, his plan was going to be a success. Jalal would leave Jodha and then he would make her his as she was always supposed to be his and his only and not Jalal's property.

Sharif Uddin planned on entering the harem and catch a sight of Jodha again.

Jalal's Chamber:

Abdul was waiting for Jalal while Jalal was whilst changing his clothes.

"Jalal , I found this near the body of the spy. You know this kanjar belongs to only one person, your sister, Bakshi Bano's husband, Subedar Sharif Uddin."

On hearing Sharif Uddin's name, Jalal turned and took the kanjar. Sharif Uddin stil hadn't given up his lust for Jodha even after marrying his sister.

Realising that Jodha was alone in her room and was not in a condition to fight , Jalal realised he had to be there cause Sharif Uddin being the kind of person he was, would do anything to get Jodha and her being sick was a perfect opportunity for him.

"I have to go Abdul, Jodha is alone in the room, I need you to stay outside the room with Atgah , I have a feeling he will come to see her."

Jodha's room-

Jodha felt a piercing gaze on her, she opened her eyes to find someone staring at her behind the curtain.

"Who is there?"

Sharif Uddin came out and showed his face,

"Sharif Uddin Ji , you , what are you doing here? Don't you know this is the harem and a Begum's room and no man is allowed to enter."

At the same time, Jalal had entered and heard what she had told. It amazed Jalal about how she was able to maintain her strength even after being so sick.

Sharif Uddin came forward,
" I am here to take you Jodha, come with me"

Jodha immediately pulled the rope and the curtain fell down giving her a moment for escaping.

She ran behind her temple and prayed to her Kanha for Jalal to come, she had her small kanjar with her, just in case.

Sharif Uddin found her and was going to touch her when Jodha sliced his palm with her Kanjar.

"Don't you dare touch me. Don't you have any shame, your wife loves you so much yet you are here. Get out of here ."

Sharif Uddin laughed, " Why, are you waiting for Jalal to come, don't worry, I know you aren't happy with Jalal. I shall kill him soon and make you my queen."

Jodha looked at Sharif Uddin with disgust and stood up and slapped him .. hard.

Jalal was surprised and Sharif Uddin too.

" You should know that , if u came here under the pretext of taking me away, then I would rather die than allowing you to take me away. And about Jalal, I don't think you can judge about our relationship."

Sharif Uddin was seething in anger, he would teach Jodha a lesson for slapping him.

He came close to her but Jodha ran and he laughed,

" Where are you running begum Jodha? Who are you waiting for, that Jalal , who has no heart . You act as if you love him when in reality you hate him."

" If you have even bit of humanity left in you then my answer should make you leave. Yes, I like Jalal , I am waiting for him because I know he will come, he may not have a heart but he has never broken his promise even once. If you have even bit of humanity left in you,then you will let me go, cause I truly do like Jalal."

Her sudden confession, stunned Sharif Uddin and elated Jalal.

Sharif Uddin's anger now had no bounds. " If you like Jalal, then I have to make you mine, to break Jalal."

Jodha ran near the door of her hojra, to be swooped into the arms of Jalal.

"Jalal..."
"Shhh.... I will protect you, stay here."

Jalal gave a signal and Sharif Uddin was captured by Atgah and Abdul.

"Take him to the jail and lock him up in a cell."

" Ji Huzoor"

Sharif Uddin looked at Jalal with anger, " I will never forget this Jalal , never."

Once he was taken away, Jalal pulled Jodha closer to him, he came forward to find his mouth covered by her hand.

" This is wrong Shen Shah."

" What's wrong in this Jodha begum, you are my wife, but I won't force you until you are ready."

Saying so,Jalal picked her up and laid her on her bed,
" I will stay here for today, I hope you don't mind, Jodha begum."

Whenever he was with her , he could sleep more peacefully.

"No I don't."

" Then,good night Jodha begum."
.
.
.
This was a very very long update..hope you guys liked it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.1K 2.5K 36
Whether love happens twice! If at all it happened..! Whether that will be a true one?! What happens if you fall in love for the second time?! Will it...
1.5M 64K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
29.9K 1K 9
Highest ranking #56 on 13-10-2017 in short story It is a swasan story. Here Swara is a music teacher who lives in a chawl with a 5years girl. No o...