Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

Por Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... Mรกs

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL๐Ÿ†
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH๐Ÿ–
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT๐ŸŽˆ
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS ๐ŸšŽ๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY๐Ÿ“ˆ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 ๐Ÿคชโœจ
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE๐Ÿ’
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR ๐ŸŽ‡
Chapter 47 = EXAM!๐Ÿ˜ญ!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE๐Ÿซ
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW๐Ÿ–‹๐Ÿ‘—

Chapter 2

1.4K 76 17
Por Haniii77976

It's was early in the morning. The sound of birds chirping could be heard as the sun slowly shone through the window of certain houses. Then,...

BAAM!!!

"WAKE UP, YOU LAZY ASSHOLE!!", shout the girl with blonde hair after smashing the door room of her brother, causing the poor guy to shock out of his bed.

"NOT MY BELOVED FUCKING DOOR AGAIN!!", shout the brother angrily which his door room was almost destroyed by the smash of his sister. Haru looks at her brother in disbelief after hearing the fucking nonsense early in the morning.

"Yeah, you just cheated on Senju with your fucking door.", said Haru while walking away after showing her disgust reaction to her brother. "Wake up dumbass, I have to go to school and you have to go to college.", she said while walking down to the kitchen.

Seiyu was totally lazy to fight his sister early in the morning, so he just ignored her words and go grabbed his towel to take a bath.

>______________________<

"I make a bento for you.", said Haru after seeing her brother entering the kitchen. Seiyu just hums as he answers and sits down on the chair to enjoy his breakfast. Sitting in front of her brother, Haru also enjoyed her breakfast.

"You don't have any problems with the school, right?", asked Seiyu while eating his breakfast.

"Nope!", answer Haru. "My school life was really entertaining, to be honest. I also have some crack head friends!", said Haru in a cheerful tone. Seiyu was happy to hear that. In her previous school, she doesn't befriend anyone other than Hina, Emma, Yuzuha, and Senju, and members of Toman. Hearing she befriends at the school gets Seiyu to be less worried about his sister at the school.

"You don't mean Takemichi and his friends, right?", asked Seiyu while letting a small chuckle.

"Nahh...I make some friends, okay!!", said Haru while pouting with an annoyed face towards Seiyu.

"Haha~ good that you make a friend now.", said Seiyu while smiling warmly at her.

"You should make a friend as well, nissan.", said Haru while eating her breakfast. Haru really doesn't mean to say that but she really wants her brother to befriend others at his college. Well, Seiyu doesn't have any friend others than Eiji. And Eiji was no longer beside him.

"I will try.", he said with a smile on his face but his eyes were full of sadness. Haru didn't say anything and just stares at her brother with a worried expression on her face.

>___________________<

After bit the farewell with each other, both siblings just walked towards their destination on their own.

After a few minutes of walking, Haru finally arrived at the school which he was greeted by a familiar face at the front school gate.

"Ohayo, Haru!", said the guy with black and yellow hair who named is Hanemiya Kazutora with his friend beside him, Baji Keisuke.

"Yo! Haru!", greeted Baji in a cheerful tone which Haru stares at him in disbelief.

"Is he being the nerd Baji today?", asked Haru after scanning Baji who wearing his high school uniform properly with his hair are slicked back and wearing donning glasses. He even brought the book with many bookmarks in his hand.

"Seem to be so.", said Kazutora who scanned his friend in disbelief.

"What are you talking about? I'm being a good son right now.", he said while correcting his glasses while walking towards the school, leaving Kazutora and Haru who can't even bring any words as they just stare at him, looking so done.

"I bet 200 yen that he will skip the class with Manjirou and others after this.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"I bet 50 that he will be the one who suggested to skip the class.", said Kazutora.

"The fuck?! That's not fair! He always the one who suggested that!!", said Haru in disbelief reaction on her face.

Well, One year already passed after the accident had happened in past, the battle of deities. And now all of them just living their normal life as students or sometimes go have a battle with some random gang that keeps on challenging them.

Let say that Haru easily entered her high school after passing some exams. Well, even she was in a coma for two years, maybe the subject was no different from her previous life which make it easy for her to answer the exam.

She is now in the second year of her high school together with Takemichi, Chifuyu, Hakkai, and more who are the same age as them while Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, and whoever is the same age as them are the third year now.

Instead of going to private school, Haru chooses to be in the same school as Takemichi. Mikey and others are also in the same school, but knowing Mikey, that guy is bare to be seen in the school. Let say, that dorayaki boy skipped the fucking school with others all the time and Baji is always the head of suggesting it, causing all of them to get a fallen grade in every exam.

"Too bad! I already bet for it.", said Kazutora while letting out a small chuckle as he leaves the girl who was pissed with his annoyed's attitude.

>______________________<

Entering her class, Haru was greeted by her classmate. Let say, some of them are admired her which makes Haru really popular in the school. No one knows about Haru was in a relationship with Sano Manjirou aka Mikey who is barely to see his face at the school with his gang. Even being troublemakers in their school, but surprisingly they were all damn popular among the female students.

"Haru!", call one of Haru's classmates who has light pink hair named is Fujita Kyoko.

"Oh! Hey, Kyoko!", said Haru with a slight smile which caused the girl to flinch in surprise.

"Oh damn! Not that smile again, Haru!", she said while being dramatic as fuck. The blonde hair girl didn't say anything and just rolled her eyes in annoyance as she already knew her friend's behavior was.

As they are having their time, suddenly the teacher walked inside the class, causing them all of the sudden to back to their seat as the class was about to start now.

"Alright, good morning, everyone!", said the teacher which Haru called Ms. Rina. Everyone greeted her back with a cheerful tone. Ms. Rina then smiled towards her students before she announced something.

"Alright, everyone! Before we start our class, I want to say that we will have a new friend in the class today.", she said while smiling happily at them all. Hearing what their teacher said, all of them started to whisper among them.

"It is a boy? I hope he was handsome!!", said one of the girls in the class.

"I hope it's was a pretty girl!"

"We already have Haru in our class, bro!"

"Why not have more!!"

"Do you think it is boy?", asked Kyoko who whispered to Haru who sitting beside her.

"I don't care though.", said Haru uninterestedly while opening her textbook, ignoring all the people who busying on this new student.

"Such waste, you know?", said Kyoko who leaning her head on the table.

"What do you mean?"

"You have such a beautiful face, a perfect body, rich and smart as well. But such waste that you don't have a boyfriend at all! Let this friend of yours help with your relationship, Haru!", she said in a pity and an excited tone which Haru looks at her friend with a disgusting face.

'I bet any guy that you suggested will end up being sued by Mikey in the end.', Haru thought which she stares at her friend with so done face.

As both girls are having their conversation, suddenly a loud cheer by male classmates of them could be heard, causing Haru and Kyoko to turn and look at the front.

"Eh? A boy? Wait...he wears a skirt?", Kyoko said after scanning the new classmate in front of her. As for Haru, she was completely shocked and speechless which she really can't bring to say any words after recognizing the new classmate.

Having short light pink hair while wearing a female uniform school same as her.

"Senju??!!", call Haru which she stares with widened eyes at the girl who smiling softly at her.

"Hajimemashite! My name is Akashi Senju and I hope that we will get along pretty well!", said Senju with a bright smile that catch all the boy's hearts in the class while Haru was still speechless as she stares at Senju nonstop.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

304K 16.4K 99
Second Book of Rewrite the story: please read the first book or you guys will never understand the whole story. โš ๏ธ a lot of swearing/cursing โš ๏ธ VIOLE...
8.6K 430 24
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...
606K 30.5K 107
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...
194K 7.1K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...