instagram ➬ nct

By HHYUNGGU

❝you find as he'll i won't you.❞ ❝what?❞ ❝oop you weren't supposed to actually see that..❞ ✘ nct instagram a... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
:p
🤨

seventy-nine

4.2K 236 365
By HHYUNGGU

"what's up bitches," isla greeted her fellow coworkers as she stepped into the restaurant kitchen. it was one of the rare times all five of them were working, jungwoo being the first to notice her.

"isla... you pierced your lip?!" he exclaimed, stepping closer to examine the silver jewelry on her lip.

"yep!"

jungwoos mouth parted open slightly in shock. "hot. did it hurt?"

"eh."

after their small talk, isla set down her small bag and got ready to begin sitting people. as usual, doyoung was already there waiting for costumers to arive, as they normally did it together.

"hi." she greeted.

doyoung looked to her, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her but his face staying neutral. "hey snotty. what's on your mouth?"

"lip ring. do you like it?"

"is it real?"

"very."

"nice... it looks... nice. it makes your lips look, um, you know... good." he muttered, his cheeks flushing a light shade of pink as his eyes alternated from her eyes to her lips.

isla snickered, covering her mouth at the way he fumbled his words. "thanks!"

"mhm," doyoung replied, looking back at the tinted door of the restaurant. "oh fuck. you're kidding."

isla watched as doyoungs ex came back into the restaurant the same way she did about a week ago. seeing that girl with her confident aura and clean, proper style, isla felt herself growing insecure once again.

why is it that she constantly makes me feel so small? she thought to herself.

"hi again," the girl greeted with her soft voice. even her voice was pretty.

she smiled at isla for a split second before reverting her eyes to doyoung. "this place looks pretty empty today... care to have lunch?"

isla glanced up at doyoung as she waited for him to respond. he hesitated and looked at her, not only because she was his fake girlfriend, but also because he truly didn't know if he wanted to and for some reason looking in her eyes made him feel calm.

"i don't know..." he mumbled.

"oh! go ahead, seriously. i don't mind." isla reassured, laughing nervously. i do mind. a lot.

"actually, i meant with both of you... i'd really like to get to know you more, isla, is it?" the woman smiled brightly.

islas mouth parted, thinking of a way to politely decline. "a-actually, i, um—i should probably get back there and make sure everything's good."

she turned to walk away, but felt doyoung gently grabbed her wrist. she looked at him.

"are you sure?" he asked. isla could feel the panic in his voice, and for once in the entirety of knowing him, she felt bad for leaving him alone.

"you know what? they'll be fine." she smiled.

the other woman smiled again, "great! lets get a table, then?"

she walked ahead of them and doyoung grabbed onto islas hand before following her. her eyes went wide, because even though they were playing a fake relationship, she didn't think he was one for physical affection.

they sat down at a booth, his ex sitting at one side and doyoung and isla sitting together on the other. even while sitting, doyoung didn't let go of her hand and it made isla grow nervous.

"i'm taeha, by the way," she stated, holding out her hand for isla to shake, which she did.

"so, isla, what do you do? are you in school right now?"

"uh... no, i'm taking a gap year."

"of course, there's nothing wrong with that. right, doie?"

isla wanted to physically cringe at the nickname. she'd only ever heard vei and jungwoo call him that, and it sounded natural for them. but for taeha, it was too affectionate, and isla did not like that.

"sure." doyoung replied.

"what do you do, taeha?"

the girls face lit up and her back straightened, as if she couldn't wait to talk about herself. "i have a clothing business! ever heard of the light line?"

isla's eyes just about popped out of her head, "thats—thats you?! you own that company?"

"yes! well, me and my dad." she smiled. "when i turned 18 he pretty much fully handed it over to me, but i still give him the credit, of course. i'm 24 now, and i plan to run it for as long as possible."

isla nodded, feeling even smaller than ever. this girl seemed absolutely perfect, and although she knew it was bad to compare herself to someone else, she couldn't help it.

doyoung noticed islas leg begin to shake up and down, another one of her nervous habits. he squeezed her hand to calm her, which made her realize how aggressively her leg was bouncing so she stopped.

"guys," another voice spoke, vei making her way to the table. "um, sorry to cut your time short, but we really really need you back there."

"aw! maybe another time, i guess," taeha pouted, "good seeing you, vei, by the way!"

"mhm." vei forced a smile on her face, not making eye contact with the older woman.

doyoung and isla practically flung out of their seats as taeha grabbed her bag to leave.

"i'll see you guys later!" she announced, waving goodbye and leaving the restaurant.

isla felt a weight lift off of her shoulders and breathed out air she didn't realize she'd been holding in that entire time.

"yeah, we don't need you. i just saw her and i knew i had to save you." vei smirked.

"i fucking love you." isla sighed, pulling the girl into a hug.

jaehyun and jungwoo had seen the three of them standing together, and curiously made their way over to them

"whats going on?" jungwoo asked.

"taeha happened."

jungwoo fake-gagged. "yikes."

isla
fuck

isla
i like jeno i don't think
i like xiaojun anymore
i think i like my coworker

iseul
babes...

isla
I KNOW ITS FUCKED
YOU DONT NEED TO
TELL ME

ash
ok who tf is this coworker
you keep talking about

iseul
honestly like we can't
help you we don't even
know this guy😭😭

isla

iseul
😨 jeno who

ash
LMAOOOOOO

isla
STOPPPP

zara
isla bags the
hottest guys

zara
also this is the one that
you're fake dating right?

isla
yes thats him

isla
i didn't bag him i don't
even know if he likes me 😂🙏

iseul
oh my god actually i
need to tell you something

iseul
i was not supposed to
tell you this so y'all do
not tell anyone you
know this but

iseul
hendery told me xiaojun
definitely likes you, like
he told him straight up he
has feelings for you

isla
fuck me

zara
i'm sorry this is bad timing
but you are so powerful
with all these guys all over you

ash
REALLLL

isla
STOP UR SO SWEET
BUT IM GENUINELY
CONFLICTED

isla
wait can i add my friend
she knows doyoung (the
coworker) so i think she
can help

iseul
YES AND ADD
LEX TOO

iseul
we need all the help
we can mf get

isla added vei, lex to the group

isla
hai

vei
hai

isla
welcome to the bad
biddies groupchat where
we talk shit and be hot,
lex you know everyone,
guys this is vei

lex
hey baes

vei
hiiii

iseul
hi i'm iseul

zara
hi i'm zara!!!!

ash
IM ASH HI

isla
okay so as we know.
i'm stuck in a pickle

isla
i like jeno but i think i
may like doyoung

vei
oh hell yeah its
my time to shine

isla
YES PLS HELP

lex
LMAOOO

vei
so i rly can't confirm
that he likes you, but
he definitely has a soft
spot for you. like

vei
you may not see it but
he treats you so differently
than everyone else its so sweet

isla
stop right now

iseul
NO KEEP GOINF

vei
so honestly don't quote
me on this but if you were
to ask me if i think he has
feelings for u, i'd say yes 🤭

isla
FUCK

iseul
nah after that pic you
sent of him... i'm so sorry

iseul
he's really hot

lex
wait i wanna see

isla

lex
god DAMN

lex
girl if you don't want
him send him my way

isla
PLSSSSSS

lex
that was a joke i'm
too obsessed with
sungchan

isla
the feelings mutual
but don't tell him i told u that

lex
UR KIDDING

isla
NOPE

vei
isla idk what u
see in doyoung

vei
this is probs bc i've known
him for too long so i could
never even think that he's
hot 😔✋ but you do you

zara
if iseul says he's hot, i
trust her, her taste in
men is immaculate

isla
AMEN

iseul
aw thanks 😭

ash
so true

ash
but i hate men fr

lex
ash you're absolutely
head over heals for
yangyang

ash
i don't wanna
talk about it😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.6K 102
creating imaginations with the neos #nct #nctu #nct127 #nctdream #wayv #taeil #johnny #taeyong #yuta #kun #doyoung #ten #jaehyun #winwin #jungwoo #lu...
214 3 10
YANGYANG. I don't want to watch you from afar just to see you suffer alone. You have me.
150K 6.2K 30
❝Wait, you know Haechan?!❞ • what if a famous twitch streamer played your game? social media au started: 5/7/21 status: completed ©bubilia
352K 28K 62
❝ Fuck- I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! ❞ ✧.* | welcome to summer 127! ▬▬ status: completed ✓ nct | dream, wayv ('99z & YY) a summer camp au. © minsye...