Wanna bet?! (UA Civil War Gam...

By Chimera_Regarion

Aizawa and Vlad King got into a huge discussion over which of their classes are better only to end up with a... More

The bet!
Game... What game?
Ohh my dear Neito...
Unwanted chase!
Can you stop? NOPE!
A new weapon unlocked!
I am dead after this...
... still enjoying it!
Pure Nightmare
Cinnamon... nah SINamonroll!

First One Down!

19.9K 559 211
By Chimera_Regarion

I was running around in the forest searching for someone since I was really pissed and all I wanted was to get back in some cozy warm room and if I could also back into my bed. This just didn't sound like a good idea no matter how I looked at it but if they wanted me to hunt them all down then so be it. Who was I to judge anyways.

I really wonder who's idea this was!

Like come on!

A freaking forest?!

Why did it had to be a forest?!

Why not ground beta or a maze?

Why a forest and why in this season?!

However, before I could really go for a hunt I needed some weapons to defend myself since I wasn't allowed to use my quirk for whatever reason.

As if me being quirkless helps them survive!

If anything it lowers their chances of surviving!

Like do you really thing quirkless people are stupid or can't fight?!

Let me show you what we can do cause it is so hahaha very funny watching them suffer!

Me: Told me no weapons... Well never said I was not allowed to make one myself.

Saying that out loud just made me more powered up and motivated to do it and so I decided to have a look around until I found some poisonous mushrooms.

Me: Ohhh would you look at that!

I took them without even thinking twice. I knew how to make some dangerous poison as well as weapons. It was not as if I could have used my free time to do something else but hey it was very interesting learning about this kind of stuff.

Uhhh That's Amanita phalloides or otherwise known as Death Cap.

Fancy finding you here!

You know what?!

I got a great idea!

They never said anything about poison!

I am in a forest so it is a given that I can use it right?! YES!

Well should have clarified it better!

Now having the mushrooms in my hand, I started to look for some more poisonous things and found a couple of ingredients that I knew had some acid in them. All I had to do now was biol it and crush the things together so I could get only the liquid out of them without anything else. For that I needed some fire and immediately went to look around for some branches and fire stones I could use to make some.

Didn't wanted to let me use my quirk.. huh!

I don't know who's stupid idea this was but I should probably thank them because now I can make them scared of me and then they will finally leave me be!

I am getting sick of them getting to me for every little thing.

Like come on guys!

You have literally a better homeroom teacher than we do since he isn't sleeping or a caterpillar more than half the time and listens to what you say!

Class 1A needed to learn the same lesson like you guys are learning right now!

I have my patience and all but don't overdo it or else!

Me: hahahaha

It didn't take me long to get a fire started now all I wanted was boiling some water. This would be a little bit difficult since there was really no way for me to have a pod or anything like this. Luckily, I had another idea and there was a small river right next to me. Sure, I was exposed like hell here but I wanted my poison.

Without a pod, I stated to dig a hole and managed to get some water in it since the water was right next to me and all I had to do was a path for it to flow there and then cut it off. After that I took some rocks and put them in the fire. Once they started glowing I knew they were hot enough and used two sticks which quickly caught fire to throw the rocks into the water. I did that a couple of times and the water was starting to boil thanks to the hot stones and I put the plans inside, waited a bit until the water turned violetisch.

Me: You didn't give me much choice! I mean come on! You guys could have at least given me some survival things or a knife to get them all out of this stupid game but NO! You needed to fricking get me in the morning and not provide me with a thing but a stupid paper?! This is what you get! You wanted it after all! Well I sure hope you like the entertainment that I'll be giving you and class 1B will go through hell and back.

While I was waiting for the poison to be done I started creating a spear and a small knife with some stones and sticks as well as other plants I found useful and voila I had my knife. It was sharp to say the least.

Me: Okay now we can talk about anything!

I went over to the pit and applied some poison by sticking the weapons inside the water and done.

Me: Ohh let's go on a hunt now!

I put some leaves over the pit to cover it just in case I needed some more poison but I also knew that the teacher wouldn't just sit by and let me have my poison.

Tetsutestu: AHHHHHH!!!!

While I was getting prepared I heard an attack scream which was soo stupid cause it alarmed me and immediately took the poisonous knife out and dodged it.

Me: *Sigh* Did no one ever told you what a sneak attack is? No? Let me show you!

He looked at me as if I just said the weird thing ever and all I did was dash at the man, dodge his heavy attack and then swoop him off his feet making him fall on his ass, while also cutting his leg.

Tetsutestu: Ahm Midoriya?!

He looked surprised when I started dragging his heavy body over the ground since he still was in his iron state.

Me: Shush now! You disturbed my plans and now you pay for it.

After that I grabbed his leg and started dragging him towards the pit which was basically a foot away and dropped his ass right above it.

Tetsutestu: AHHHHHH!!!!

The earlier battle scream morphed into a scream of pain and I knew that he was definitely out of the game. It wasn't his scream that told me so but RG coming out of the tree line. Well let's just say it wasn't me who just threw a knife at her and it was certainly not Ectoplasm close who blocked it and disappeared.

RG: JESUS CHRIST MIDORIYA!

Me: What?

RG: POISON?! Seriously?!

Me: You didn't give me a weapon at all and when we are at it how about dragging me out in a freaking forest dressed like this?! IT'S COLD AS HELL!

RG: Not my idea.

Me: Who's idea was this even?

RG: Aizawa and Vlad's.

Me: Let me guess Nezu made the game cause he can.

RG: Yep.

Me: Then why am I quirkless?

RG: All Might suggested that saying you could beat them even quirkless.

Me: I swear to god! That guy and his lose mouth!

RG: Right.

Me: ....

RG: Anyways! No poison anymore!

Me: All right, all right! I get it.

Another close of Ectoplasm came over and both of them including Tetsutetsu vanished. Now I needed to go and look for the others.

Me: I said no poison... She never said anything against the already poisoned weapons... Meh I probably am allowed to use them and if not whatever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 376 23
Rin has a brother but it's not Yukio. His name is Reika - a Nephilim and the only one besides Satan to have the blue flames. Now you're wondering 'th...
5.4K 158 20
When a string of gruesome, ritualistic murders stumps the officers at Central command, they call in the experts-exorcists all the way from Japan-more...
63.3K 985 20
Izuku Yagi always dreamed to be a hero despite being quirkless but was shattered by his friends and family he abused and nelegted his mother is the o...
929 52 18
"I wonder...if the rumors are true about him..." -Kanao ----- Kanao has always been weak deep inside, she was always insecure as her fellow cheerlead...