Biker Kind of Love (Extreme R...

By UniqueAngel98

Polly Tempton is a twenty-three year old designer of basically anything, she's also a twenty-three year old v... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Character Updates (Not a chapter)
Authors Note
Chapter 22

Chapter One

17.6K 327 77
By UniqueAngel98

*Picture of Polly*

"Hello." I answer my phone.

"Hey sis, come be our designated driver since you barely drink." Molly slurs into the phone.

"Where are you?" I sigh rubbing my temple.

"We're at the biker bar. Come on." She hangs up.

Now I have to change out of my cute and comfortable adult onesie.

I showered earlier so all I had to do was to put clothes on.  

I changed into ripped blue jeans, a rose gold spaghetti strapped cropped top, rose gold Adidas, and a long gray cardigan.

I grabbed my phone and my car keys and I was out the door.

It took me a whole twenty minutes to get to the biker bar.

My sisters would be at a biker bar out of all the places in town.

I take a deep breath before climbing out of my car. 

As soon as I walk in all eyes on me, you would've thought I was Beyonce. 

I immediately spot my sisters at a back booth drinking their asses off.

I feel everybody eyes on me as I walk towards my sisters.

"You made it, finally." Holly smiles.

"You look cute." Molly chuckles as I sit down next to her.

"Why are you guys here?" I frown at them.

"Tough day at work, I need to unwind." Molly sighs.

"But back to you, did you see it when you first walked in? Guys literally drooling over you." Holly wiggles her eyebrows.

"I highly doubt it, they probably thinking is 'who is the Jafar looking bitch that just walked up in here'" I rolled my eyes.

Molly and Holly both burst out laughing.

"Sweetie, you really think you look like Jafar?" Holly ask in-between laughter.

"You look absolutely nothing like Jafar, you're so fucking gorgeous that it's unbelievable. You should give yourself more credit." Molly says after calming down from the laughing they just did.

"You're beautiful and that's what all those guys noticed when you walked in. Even the women were looking at you like you're a whole meal. We just want to get you laid for the " Holly reaches for my hand  giving it a squeeze.

"Twenty-three is too old to be a virgin. You got to get out there and see how amaze sex is." Molly says under her breath before taking sip of her drink.

"Well excuse me for not opening my legs for every guy that says hi to me." I roll my eyes getting up and decided I'll wait outside.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?" Some guy slurs walking up behind me trailing his finger down my arm.

"Don't touch me." I snapped.

"What's the matter? Think you're too good for me." He snarls grabbing my arm and digging his fingernails in. He was trying to drag me to his car while I was screaming and protesting.

Then all of a sudden, his presence is gone and then I see him on the ground with some guy bashing his face in.

"You okay?" He finally stops and walks over to me.

I nod and take his hand.

"Thank you." I smile at him completely forgetting about the asshole who was definitely going to rape me and completely focus on the tattooed Adonis right in front of me.

"No problem..." He trails off.

"Polly." I finish for him.

"Roman." He smiles a perfect smile down to me. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" He questions sitting next to me on the bench.

"My sister pissed me off so I decided to wait outside." I sigh.

"What she do?" He asked

I just shake my head, I'm not about to discuss that with a complete stranger.

"Are you seeing anybody?" He changes the subject.

"No, I'm not." I look up at him to find his intense gaze on me.

He just smirks down at me.

"How old are you?" He questions.

"Twenty-three." I respond.

"How many siblings do you have?" 

"I have five older brothers, four older sisters, my two other triplets, six little sisters and five little brothers." I respond.

"So there's twenty-three of you?" He questions shocked.

"You bet." I smile.

"Wow, your parents must like children." He states wide eyed.

"Love children. Started out early. Mom first had my older brother at thirteen. Then my second older brother at sixteen, the third one at eighteen. The fourth one at nineteen. The fifth one at twenty-one. Then my sisters came along. She had the first girl at twenty-two. The second girl one at twenty-four, the twins at twenty-five. Then at twenty-eight she had my sisters and I. Then at thirty she had my first little brother. Then at thirty-five she had my little sister. Then at thirty-seven she had quadruplets which was my two little brothers and my two little sisters and lastly at forty-seven she had the quintuplets, three girls and two boys." I finished and cast a glance over at him. He has an arched eyebrow.

"Wow, sound like she popped out a new kid every one or two years. Was her parents okay with her starting so young?" He asked curiously.

"Obviously they wasn't ecstatic, who wants their thirteen year old to have a baby? But they were supportive and for some reason my mom is really fertile and birth control barely worked for her and my dad. That's why she was pregnant like every other year. But she managed to survive and graduate high school and college and get her degree." 

"Wow, she was determined." He states and I nod my head in agreement.

"What are they names and age in order?" He asked curiously.

"Grant is 38, Joel is 35, Nathaniel is 33, Landon is 32, Noah's 30, Sadie is 29, Cecelia is 27, the twins Lia and Mia is 26, Gage is 21, Sophie is 16, the quads Zayn, Dayn, Lillie, and Millie are 14, and the quintuplets Lara, Dara, Tara, Jason and Mason are four."

"Wow, that's a lot of kids."

"So you have any siblings?" I asked.

"An older brother and little sister." He answers.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm thirty-five." He says nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're so old." I grin.

"Hey, I'm only twelve years older than you." He grins. "So what do your parents do for a living?" He asks.

"My dad is a well respected lawyer and my mom is a stay at home mom but she use to a English professor at Harvard." I explain.

"Wow." He comments.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked curious.

"I'm vice president of the biker gang Hell Hounds." He says looking me in the eyes with a smirk. "What about you babe?" He asks with a lopsided smile.

"I'm a designer and or planner and I like to bake in my free time." I said.

"What do you design?" He asks.

"Pretty much anything. Tops, purses, pants, dresses including wedding dresses, cakes, jewelry, shoes, how to decorate your house well anything according to how you want it." I explain.

"Wow. I guess it pays well." He says.

"Depends on the time and effort I put into it and that determines how much I charge my clients." I explain.

"Do you love it?" He asks.

"It's my passion. When I was little, my favorite movies were the Bratz movies because of the fashion sense. I guess it's silly." I shake my head.

"No, it's not silly at all." He looks down at me with a sexy half smile. "What do you like to do for fun?" He questions.

"Horseback riding, swimming, and reading." I explain. "You?"

"Riding my motorcycle, sex, and hanging with my boys." He shrugs reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pack of smokes.

"We're ready Polly." Molly and Holly comes out stumbling a little bit, they walk to my car and plops inside. I just shake my head. 

"I guess I have to go, thank you so much earlier." I stand up and smile down at him.

"It was my pleasure." He staring in my eyes like he's trying to stare into my soul.

I finally break eye contact and walk to my car.

"Who's Mr. Hunk?" Molly asks.

"His name is Roman." I look at him in the rear view mirror and he's staring at me and it makes me shiver.

I finally pull out the parking lot and drop my sisters off at home and then I headed home.

Once inside my house, I strip until I'm in my underwear and climb into bed drifting off into sleep.

************************************************

I know I haven't updated in forever but been busy.

Trying something new. Let me know what you think

Try to be more consistent with updating

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17.3K 20
Hooking up with an MC president at my age isn't something I ever thought I'd do as a successful doctor. Beard wanted to keep it casual. So he didn't...
397 1 20
One Misunderstanding brings all to hell. Two children Were to much. Three shots send One on a emotional roller coaster of heartbreak. Four lines to m...
100 0 8
Salacious as Sin. Get ready to have the ride of your life . . . Make nice with the Vice-President of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Ori...
213K 3.9K 27
Life started as a never ending uncertainty until the Devil's Disciples MC took me in. There I found family, happiness, and three men that will foreve...