𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 20 - VISIONARY

4.9K 179 11
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Twenty
Visionary

** Stella Nuñez walked up to a house when all of the sudden a boy, no older than fifteen, ran out from the backyard. She barely got to look at him before he threw a water balloon at her. She smiled and started to walk over to him as he went to throw another one at her.

She grabbed his hand that had the water balloon making him laugh. "No!" He said trying to fight her off as she made him pop the balloon in his face. They both laughed before Stella wrapped her arm around his shoulder, messing up his curly hair. "Mateo! You're not throwing water balloons at your aunt, are you?" A woman called out as she walked up to the door of the house.

The woman instantly noticed the popped balloons making her give her son a look. "Mateo!" She said and Stella chuckled and shook her head, "Don't worry, Val. It's just water." She said. "See, I told you she wouldnt mind!" Mateo said and Valentina rolled her eyes as her husband and Stella's distant nephew, Hugo, walked up.

"How about Mateo and I go out back while Stella meets her god daughter." Hugo said and Stella smiled and messed up Mateo's hair before walking over to the door. "She's what? My fifteenth niece now?" Stella asked as Hugo hugged her, "And theres more to come." He said making her chuckle before hugging Valentina.

Valentina lead Stella into a nursery before walking over to a crib. "Stella, meet Nadia." Valentina said as she gently handed Stella her daughter who was only a month old. "Nadia?" Stella asked, looking at Valentina with raised eyebrows, "You gave us the idea for Nadia and we loved it." Valentina said making Stella smile softly.**

Fallon sat against her desk when Nadia walked in and raised her eyebrows, "What did you want?" Nadia asked and Fallon gestured to one of the desk. "Sit down, lobita. I want to explained why I left." Fallon said and Nadia stared at her for a moment before walking over and sitting down in front of her.

(Lobita - Little Wolf)

** Stella walked around her house when her phone suddenly started ringing making her grab it to see Valentina calling her. "Hey-" Stella started to say but Valentina cut her off, "They found us." She said making Stella furrow her brows. "Who?" Stella asked, "The Calaveras, they're outside the house right now." Valentina said making Stella's eyes widen.

"I'm on my way." Stella said as she grabbed her keys and started to walk out. "Stella, you're not gonna get here in time. Listen, Nadia is in that hidden room in the nursery. Please, take care of her, raise her as your own. Just keep her safe for us, please." Valentina said and Stella shook her head slightly.

"Val, dont talk like that. You'll be able to raise your daughter yourself. I'm on my way." Stella said before walking out her house.

A little while later Stella ran into Hugo and Valentina's house before her eyes widened in horror. "No!" Stella yelled, running over to Mateo's body, she gently grabbed his face, blood trailing from his mouth. Tears clouded her eyes as she looked up to see Hugo's body at the foot of the stairs.

She slowly got up and walked over to the stairs only to find Valentina's body laying at the top. Stella let out a small sob, nearly falling to her knees before she took a deep breath and walked upstairs. She walked into the nursery and instantly walked over to the wall, pushing it open to find Nadia, still only a month old, asleep in a crib.

Stella carefully picked her up, making sure she doesn't wake her up. She looked down at her distant niece before lowering down to her knees as tears fell down her face.

An hour later, Stella quickly walked around her house, packing some stuff up as Nadia laid in a carrier. "We'll move to a different town, I would move to a different country but I dont think I can fly with a one month old... I'll change my name. Uh..." She trailed off slightly as she thought for a moment. "I am now Alondra Rivera and you are still going to be Nadia Perez because no one knows who you are." Stella said as she turned to Nadia.

She stared at her for a moment before sighing softly and crouching down in front of the carrier. "I'm gonna be honest with you, Nadia." Stella said while lightly rocking the carrier, "I don't know the first thing about being a mother... But I will do whatever I have to, to protect you." She said in a slight whisper.**

"What made you pick the name 'Fallon'?" Nadia asked and Fallon smiled softly, "Because when you were ten you were obsessed with Barbie and The Twelve Dancing Princesses. You're favorite character was Fallon." She said and Nadia stared at her for a moment before looking down.

"You used my last name..." Nadia said and Fallon nodded, "And I made my middle name be Alondra. I thought if I picked three names you knew, it would help you find me if you ever tried." She said and Nadia looked up at her.

"If you were hoping I would look for you, why did you leave me in the first place?" Nadia asked and Fallon sighed softly and glanced down. "I'm sure you know about the Calaveras by now? The Argents of Mexico. They figured out where I was and were planning on going to house. I didn't know if they knew about you or not. I- I panicked... I got scared and I did the first thing that I would protect you." Fallon said and shrugged slightly.

** "Mom, look!" Ten year old Nadia yelled making Alondra walk into the livingroom and Nadia pointed at the TV. "This one's Fallon." Nadia said and Alondra nodded slightly as she wrapped her arms around Nadia. "I see. Which sister is she again?" Alondra asked, "She's the sixth one." Nadia said and Alondra nodded.

Before Alondra could say anything her phone started ringing. She leaned down and kissed the top of Nadia's head before walking over to her phone and answering it. "Hello?" She asked, "Alondra Rivera, mucho tiempo sin hablar." A familiar voice said making Alondra's smile fall.

(Translation: Alondra Rivera, a long time without speaking)

"Araya." Alondra said and Araya Calavera chuckled, "We found your little spy. The man telling you everything about us." Araya said as Alondra glanced at Nadia who was to busy watching the movie to listen. "What did you do to him?" Alondra asked, "Oh, nothing too much. Just a little torture until he told us where you are." Araya said making Alondra's eyes widen as she quickly looked out the window.

"You got about about an hour to leave Mexico before I come knocking on your door. And if you don't, I will kill you myself." Araya said before hanging up making Alondra look at Nadia wide eyed.**

"You said you had to restart you identity." Nadia said before she scoffed as she stood up, "So not only did you abandon me, you lied to me." Nadia asked and Fallon shook her head. "You were ten! How am I supposed to tell a ten year old that's showing signs of being a Werewolf that she could die if she stays with me?" Fallon asked and Nadia stayed quiet as she glanced down before Fallon sighed.

"I thought you being with a human family would be the last thing the Calaveras would expect. They were people I trusted, people who knew how to deal with a Werewolf on a full moon-" Fallon said before Nadia cut her off, "They're dead too!" She said making Fallon pause while Nadia took a deep breath.

"They're dead too, because of me." Nadia said before flashing her bright blue eyes making Fallon look at her shocked. "What happened?" Fallon asked and Nadia shook her head slightly, "They knew how to deal with a Werewolf on a full moon but they didn't know how to deal with one that has trouble learning control." Nadia said before taking a deep breath.

"Deucalion found me in the woods two hours after it happened. He said the reason I have trouble is because of childhood issues that never got resolved." Nadia said before looking at Fallon with teary eyes, "You wanna know what that issue is? The fact that the only mother I've ever know, left me and never came back!" Nadia said and Fallon looked at her in guilt.

"What do you want me to say, Nadia?" Fallon asked in a slight whisper, "I want to hear that you regret it!" Nadia said and Fallon raised her eyebrows. "I regret it every day. You think I wanted to leave you? When I thought it would be save to go back for you, I thought you wouldn't want me to come back." Fallon said and Nadia scoffed.

"I waited four years for you to come back and you never did. I just wanted my mom back." Nadia said before walking away making Fallon let out a deep breath, closing her eyes as she leaned against her desk.

**Alondra crouched down in front of Nadia as they stood outside some house. "Why do you have to go?" Nadia asked and Alondra smiled sadly at her, "I have a routine to continue. I need to move and change my name before anyone finds out about me. We've talked about this." Alondra said and Nadia shook her head as tears started falling down her face.

"You said you would take me with you. You promised you would." Nadia said and Alondra sighed softly, looking at Nadia like all this pained her. "I can't... I'm sorry, Nadia." She said as she wiped Nadia's tears away, "But these people are nice. I trust them." Alondra said. "Will you come back?" Nadia asked and Alondra nodded, "I will." She said.

She kissed Nadia's forehead before standing up, nodding at her friend who stood by the door. "I love you, Nadia." Alondra said, smiling softly at Nadia as Nadia wiped some tears away. "Love you too, mama." Nadia said as Alondra's friend comfortingly grabbed Nadia's shoulder.

Alondra smiled at them before walking over to her car. She got in and looked out the window to see Nadia waving at her. Alondra hesitated for a moment before taking a deep breath and driving off.**

Derek stood in the middle of an abandoned distillery when he heard someone walk up to him. He turned his head slightly as Fallon rested her chin on his shoulder while grabbing his hand. "How did it go with Nadia?" Derek asked and Fallon sighed softly, "She's hurting... Have been since I left. All because I was a bad mom." She said and he shook his head.

"You thought you were protecting her." He said and she sighed softly, "But in reality, all I was doing was hurting her." She said before looking at him. "Are you okay?" She asked and he nodded slightly, "I will be." He said. She kissed his shoulder before looking a head of them at the giant spiral in the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 697 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
516K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...
4.8K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
6.9K 217 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...