JIMIN ONESHOTS VER. 2 (Ongoin...

By Minjixwq

This is a JIMIN ONESHOT book. I have created a version 1 and this is the 2nd one. Contains: smut These are a... More

Whipped cream 🔞
Phone sex 🔞
Phone Sex 🔞Pt.2 of Ver. 2
In Good Hands 🔞
Mirror sex 🔞

Phone sex ver. 2

4.5K 56 10
By Minjixwq

\

Second version of Phone sex. (Not the same storyline)

"So, does anyone here in the class wants to volunteer?" Mrs. Chan speaks, twirling around after she writes an impeccably long calculus equation on the whiteboard. The professor smiles widely, waiting for someone to raise their hand.

"Ma'am," a boy sat in the middle raises his hand.

You could've sworn someone behind you mutter 'what the fuck'. No one can ever answer that! Especially not him—

Mrs. Chan's eyes glint in excitement, "Ah, wonderful! Would you please come he—"

"Mrs. Chan I believe that no one wants to fucking answer that equation because it's nearly impossible." The boy cuts her off with a sharp tone, his eyebrows creased together in frustration.

Quiet murmurs and chuckles can be heard here and there, some covering their mouths to prevent from laughing out loud.

"Goodness me—" Mrs. Chan places a hand above her chest, totally not expecting the sudden outburst.

"I don't even know why I'm in this fucking shithole you call school. I should be out there smoking some pot instead of wasting my time learning about shit that I will never use. God, you don't even teach properly. You teach like you're running a marathon, no wonder why there's literally only ten of us attending your class today." The boy stands up, eagerly grabbing his things as he hastily swings his backpack on his shoulder. "So would I please be fucking excused, professor, 'cause my bong has been feeling lonely these past few days, thanks."

You couldn't believe that this was happening. Right in front of your own very eyes. You knew that Mrs. Chan was not everyone's favorite professor but you didn't expect that somebody would go this far. You cover your mouth with a single hand, heartbeat racing.

Mrs. Chan doesn't speak but only looks at the boy that was busy making his way out the lecture room. Your heart breaks when you see the sadness and hurt that painted Mrs. Chan's eyes. The atmosphere was so uncomfortable and heavy that it made everyone stand up and leave the room as well. But not you.

Sighing deeply, you make your way up front and approach your professor. She scoffs, "What? Are you going to add more to what that kid had to say about me?"

Your eyes widen, placing both of your hands in front of you to reassure her, "No, no! Please, don't get me wrong." Mrs. Chan raises a brow up, waiting. "I know not everyone's perfect, but he had absolutely no right to talk about you like that. It was so rude of him. Don't let his words get to you." You smile as you tried to comfort your professor.

Mrs. Chan returns the smile, tilting her head to the side, "Thank you, really. I'll deal with that kid later with the dean." She stops for a moment to take a good look at you, raking your body up and down with piercing eyes. "You know, I think this is the first time I've talked to you, right? You're...?"

"Oh! Um, I'm Y/n." you grin, crossing your hands behind you.

"Y/n," she drags your name out long, "I don't really notice you in c-class...oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have—"

"Oh, no. It's okay." You glance down and chuckle meekly, "I'm not really that, uh, active."

"Well, thank you once again, Y/n, for the reassurance. Sadly, I need to go ahead since..." her eyes scan around the room while her mouth drops into a frown, "Since the class is nonexistent anymore."

You nod your head, smiling. "I understand, Mrs. Chan."

You quickly made your way to the entrance and opened the door for her. She gives you an appreciative smile and exits the room, holding a bunch of textbooks in her hands. It wasn't until you notice that a card comes flying down and landing on the wooden floor.

"Mrs. Chan!" you quickly picked the item up and looked outside the room for your professor, "Mrs. Chan I think you dropped somethi—"

Jimin

26 y/o

698-8876-2031

"What..." you whispered, trying to figure out what the number might be about. It wasn't a usual calling card, or a company business card. Just someone's personal information written messily on a white index card. There was no company name, nothing else. And that made you curious.

Looking around the hall to see if you could still find Mrs. Chan and give the card back, but she was nowhere to be found.

image

Min Jimin has been the most called-for operator ever since he had joined the company – Buzz – and he has hundreds of clients waiting in line for him. Jimin proved himself how he can keep his mouth to good use, making men and women fall for his profound, sensual voice in a single phone call.

His words can make anyone fall into his traps, painting dark and sexual scenarios that his clients would've preferred to experience in real life.

He doesn't lie, and he absolutely knows that many people want to hear his voice. He knows he has a big ego, and he uses it to his advantage. He knows just how his voice can melt clients, how he can make people cum with sinful words. And he gets paid eighty dollars per hour out of it.

Nasty, cold, and has a sharp tongue. That's Jimin in three words.

And his persona doesn't have any big difference with his real self.

Jimin sits comfortably on the soft mattress of his bed, hiking his knees up as he palms his growing cock through his sweatpants.

"Tell me how bad you want it, darling. Huh? You just want my cock buried inside that warm, wet pussy of yours, don't you? Want to feel your walls stretch around my fat cock? Hm?" He rasps, the image he painted in his mind was making him harder each second.

The woman on the other line moans very loudly, obviously touching herself. "Yeah, yeah. I w-want—fuck! I want your cock so bad, jimin."

Jimin prevents a snort to fall off his lips as he keeps his composure. "Mhmm, of course you do. You want to be stuffed so bad, you want to feel full. It's such a shame that I can't be over there with you. Fuck, I'd fuck you so deep and so long until you're crying. You'd want that? You want me to pound your pussy 'till you're sobbing?"

"Oh my god! Yes, yes! Fuck me 'till I cry! Please, please, please... I'm almost there!"

There it was, the switch that ignites something in his body glows red, and he thinks of nothing else than to make his client cum, to make her feel satisfied. Because that's what Jimin only wants. Satisfaction.

Jimin growls darkly, "You do? Huh, such a shame, isn't it? I don't think you can handle my big cock."

The woman whimpers in frustration, yet the sound only feeds more into Jimin's ego.

"Fuck yourself harder for me, yeah? Shove those fingers deeper inside that tight cunt. Shit, my cock's throbbing for you, baby. Show me how beautiful you sound when you cum, let me hear those pretty fucking moans." He can hear the wet noises from the other side of the line, making him bite his lip.

"Shit! R-Right t-there!"

He grips the phone tighter, "Yeah, that's my good fucking girl. Fuck that pussy, baby. C'mon, cum for me, make a mess on your bedsheets. That's right, don't hold back."

"Oohhh! I'm g-gonna –!"

Jimin smirks devilishly, feeling so pleased and accomplished. It was one of the best feelings, making someone feel good, even if it's only a stranger that he's talking to over the phone. His cock twitched in his pants as he hears her nonstop screams and moans of pleasure.

"That's it, let it all out, baby. Soak your fucking fingers, shit. Cumming so hard, huh?" he chuckles, stroking his long blonde hair out of his face.

The woman on the other end calms herself down, her breathing a little rugged and heavy.

"T-Thank you, Jimin. You're t-the best."

Jimin smirks, "I'm glad that I was able to help you."

"I'll talk to you again next time, maybe?"

"Of course, but you have to wait in line, baby."

image

You were contemplating whether you should finish your essay that was literally due in an hour or to call the number that was written on that piece of paper.

But that number could literally be anyone and anything. You were feeling anxious yet curious at the same time. You were so interested to see where that number goes to that it felt like a magnet you couldn't get away from.

"Jimin..." you whispered to yourself, your eyebrows wrinkling, "Who in the hell is called Jimin?"

Your heart almost jumps out of your chest, your whole body jolting in surprise when the front door of your apartment suddenly swings open. "Y/n!"

"Oh my god, mom! What are you doing here?" you exhale a loud, frustrated breath as you stand up. "How did you even get inside—!"

"I was about to say how you keep forgetting to lock your door, sweetie. What if a bad man comes sneaking up your bedroom!?"

"Okay, okay," you stop yourself from rolling your eyes, "I'm sorry, I forgot. So, can you please explain why you're here?"

"Oh, I just missed you a lot, and you seem very busy with college. So, I plan to take us out to lunch!"

Your eyes widen, smiling wide. "Wait, really?"

"Mhm. C'mon, let's get some sushi."

As your mom suddenly invites you to lunch, you've already accepted that you're about to ditch your essay. Silence fills the car, not until you ask her about,

"Mom, what do you do if you found a card with personal information that your calculus professor dropped?"

Your mother scoffs loudly, shaking her head, "Well, you return it, Y/n! Isn't that obvious? Wow, you're really hungry aren't you—"

"No! What I meant was," you sigh, "Mrs. Chan dropped this card that has someone's information but it wasn't hers, you know?"

"Still not a reason for you to not give it back. Is it like a business card?" she asks without keeping her eyes away from the road.

"No, it isn't. There was no company name whatsoever. Just someone's name, age, and an unfamiliar number that I—"

Your mom chuckles and cuts you off "—Honey, I know you. Don't even think about calling that number."

You smirk, "Shouldn't I? I mean, the owner might want it back."

"Y/n, the person obviously gave it to Mrs. Chan for a reason."

"Oh, yeah, you're right."

"This conversation's over. Your empty stomach is talking for you."

image

Jimin hums as he connects his phone to the Bluetooth speaker, choosing a perfect playlist for tonight's job. His other phone – the one his boss gave him exclusively for work – is sitting on the bed as he has a person on hold.

Putting a client on hold was a part of his game. It allows the person to wait and to draw out the anticipation. He was given a lot of reviews about how much it excites his clients whenever they had to wait. Of course, some people are impatient and become very annoyed because of that one-and-a-half minute hold, but Jimin knows how to deal with frustration. He turns them into pleasure.

After he chooses a slow, hot R&B playlist, he crawls to the bed and begins the call.

"Good evening, darling."

The girl on the opposite line almost already cums as she hears Jimin's deep, sexy voice. She feels herself getting flustered as she bites her lips, stopping a moan.

"H-Hi, Jimin. I'm Yejoon," she meekly says, a little bit nervous from talking to a very, very intimidating yet hot man.

Jimin's brows furrow, smirking, "You nervous, baby?" He remembers who Yejoon was. She told him that she works at a library and has a major daddy kink. No wonder she was so freaky and sex-deprived.

Jimin squirms in his seat as his mind switches into a different role, "You've done this a lot of times before, little girl. You don't have to be so nervous."

"I-I'm sorry, Daddy. I can't help it."

Jimin being a phone sex operator opened many doors for him. He explored multiple kinks and roles, and he knows how to handle every single caller of different ages. That excludes minors, obviously. Roleplaying is his forte. He can do whatever the client wants, whatever they desire.

"Hmm? And why is that?" he pushes, and his cock throbs from the way she was already a whimpering mess. Yejoon was already touching herself. "Tsk tsk tsk, who said you can touch that little cunt of yours, huh? Behaving like a brat now, are we?"

"N-No! D-Daddy I'm just...just very needy tonight."

Jimin smirks, "I know, I know baby, and I can tell. Your little pussy's aching, isn't it?" he coos, his tone mocking. "Want Daddy's fingers inside that dripping little hole, hm? I know that's what my baby girl wants."

Yejoon rolls her eyes back as she lightly traces her fingertips above her soaked panties, teasing her folds. "Hmmph, y-yes...yes..." she closes her eyes as she listens to Jimin's voice, imagining that he was right here with her. "Please let me touch myself Daddy, please please please..."

"Oh, baby. Always wanting to be a good little princess for Daddy, huh? Always asking for his permission first." Jimin sighs as he slips a hand down his clothes, under his pants and boxers. He growls when he wraps a hand around his girth, squeezing firmly. "Fuck, you've got Daddy hard, baby."

Yejoon whines impatiently, her legs writhing from her teasing fingers. She fondles with her left boob using her unoccupied hand, flicking and twisting her hard nipple.

"Go on, stick a finger in that tight pussy baby – oh yeah, that's it... that's it," Jimin starts to stroke his cock up and down slowly, eyes dark in lust.

"Daddy...I wish t-this was – ahh s-shit – this was you," Yejoon moans as she plunges her middle finger in. "I wish that it was your fingers fucking me."

Jimin groans, "I know, I know baby girl. You're so fucking wet, goddamn, I can hear how wet you are through the fucking phone. Does my voice turn you on, huh?"

She was so into the pleasure that she couldn't even reply immediately. She pushes a second finger in without Jimin's permission, causing her to moan out loud.

Jimin growls darkly, the deep, raspy sound sending electric shocks down her spine. Her eyes shoot open, a whimper escaping her lips. "You fucking brat," Jimin scoffs, "such a fucking slut, huh? Couldn't even wait for Daddy's instructions?"

"O-Oh, I'm so sorry, Daddy! It just feels so good—"

"All your apologies are meaningless, little one. You don't deserve to cum. Not until I say so." Jimin's voice just dropped ten times deeper and sexier, making her mewl. Her walls clench tightly around her fingers, the pleasure building up her stomach. Jimin strokes his cock a little bit faster, "Fucking hell, if I was there I would show you no mercy, little one. I'd spank that pretty ass of yours until it's red and hurts whenever you sit down. Huh? I know you like the pain. You're my little painslut, right?"

"O-Oohhh, yes, yes Daddy. I'm your little painslut."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Yeah, right you are. You love it 'till I bruise your fucking ass, huh? How about I bruise that ass purple for you to learn your lesson? Is that it?"

Yejoon squeals loudly, her fingers hitting her g-spot. "Oh my fucking god, Daddy. Right h-here, a-aahh," she cries, whimpering, "It feels so fucking good, keep talking dirty to me, Daddy."

"Oh I will, my baby girl. I'm not stopping until you're a crying, fucked out mess. Just how Daddy likes it."

image

You've been pacing back and forth inside your bedroom for almost thirty minutes now, contemplating whether you should dial the mysterious number that was written on the card. It was half-past three in the afternoon, and you certainly didn't think that your attention would be on this instead of homework.

Yes, it could be someone's private information and you're being nosy, but maybe this Jimin man wants his card back! With a puff, you waddled to your bedside table and removed the charger from your phone. Instantly, your heart beats faster. Your mouth becomes dry when you slowly and hesitantly dial the strange number onto your device. What is it with you?!

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, whatever!" You yelled, pressing the intimidating, green call button.

Your phone shortly vibrates, the ringer loud and causing your palms to sweat.

"Shit!" You whispered to yourself. Laying on the soft mattress of your bed, you curl yourself up in a little ball as you press your knees closer to your chest, hugging your legs as if your life depended on it.

"Hello?"

Fuck.

What the fuck.

His voice! What the fuck was that low-ass fucking voice?!

"Hellooo?"

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG—

The man on the other side of the line had such a low, dark, and raspy voice that made your heart do cartwheels and backflips. You would be lying to yourself if you say that it wasn't hot.

Jimin chuckles from the silence, rolling his eyes as he fixes his position on his chair. He lifts his feet up on the wooden table in front of him.

"Don't make me talk to myself, darling." He snarls.

A sudden gasp emits from your dry lips when the tone of his voice turns firm. There was a strict, domineering tinge in his speech that made you sit still. You were too shocked to reply as your mind tried to comprehend the situation that you got yourself into.

"I-I..." you stuttered completely, wanting to smack yourself in the face.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows, lifting a hand up to play with his bottom lip. He smirks, "Yeah?" he teases, his voice painted with a tint of amusement. Even though he couldn't hear your voice clearly as he wanted it to be, he can grasp that it was definitely a girl – a pretty young one.

"I-Is this umm... J-Jimin?" You murmured, biting your lip in nervousness right after.

"The one and only," the corner of his lips tugs up, ruffling his hair with his other hand. He figures that this was your first time calling him, his mind already planning an extra special night for you.

"I, um, s-someone dropped your... uh... card with your n-number on it, and I guess you want it back?"

No reply.

"—or something?" you quickly added, your shoulders hiking up with a little tilt of your head.

There was complete and utter silence, and you wanted to dig your grave right there and then. Goodbye world. This is the end. Let me fucking die.

Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing. 'Is this person serious?' He thought. He tried to process every word you said, and once he did – he fucking lost it.

Serin Chan – the hot milf teacher that he gave his number to – fucking dropped his card?

Jimin runs his hand over his face in frustration, growling deeply. But he knows he shouldn't make this a big deal, there was nothing wrong. And besides, he had a new caller for him to enjoy.

He shrugs it off quickly, "Well, baby, do you know why I gave that 'someone' my card?"

Baby. He fucking called you baby. You can admit that his voice was really doing something to your body, that monotone voice sending shivers down to your core.

"Umm, w-why?" you whispered, slowly getting more anxious and nervous at the same time.

"This is a sex hotline, my dear."

Your jaw dropped almost all the way down to the floor in an instant. There was no way that your professor had met this Jimin guy who works as a phone-sex operator!

"I-I'm so, so sorry... oh my god, I c-can return, wait... I don't know, I can perhaps return this to—"

"You don't have to be nervous about it, baby," he purrs, voice suddenly dropping a notch. Your breath hikes up from the quick turn of his voice, sounding so sexy and sensual. No wonder.

"What?" you gulped.

"How old are you?" Jimin ignores your question as he asks one himself. Quickly getting amused, he figures that he should just get something fun out of this situation.

"I don't know if I should be telling you..." you whisper, closing your legs together as an attempt to stop yourself from getting aroused.

Jimin smirks, "Oh, that's a shame. I wanted to... you know... make you feel good, at least."

His words were very tempting. Very.

But you accumulated that you had nothing to lose, and you had to live a little. This will probably the first and last time you'll experience something like this, so you decided to go with the flow.

"Well?" he urges.

"I'm n-nineteen."

Jimin can't help the soft growl escape his lips. It has been so rare for him to receive callers who aren't twenty-three and above, and you might be his first time.

"Ohh, baby girl," he bites his lip, "I think you're the first client I've had who's so young."

Is your pussy wet or is your pussy wet?

"Is that a good thing?" you mutter, gripping your phone tighter.

"Oh, it depends, baby. You still wanna continue? I can make you feel really..." he pauses, groaning quietly to himself, "really good."

He wasn't even saying anything sexual yet and you can already feel your panties soaking. This wouldn't happen if his voice isn't at all sexy!

"Y-yes."

Jimin's cock twitches beneath his sweatpants, getting excited from the thought of calling someone probably new to the sex life.

"You wanna tell me a name, darling? Real name, fake name, a preferred petname, whatever you want me to call you."

Is it bad that you want to hear this stranger say your name in his deep, hot voice?

"Y-you promise you won't h-hack me or something?"

Jimin chuckles, finding you adorable. His dark tone was the complete opposite of your sweet, innocent one. He finds it so cute, talking to someone with a voice so lively and adorable – for him at least.

"Hack you? Oh, baby," he tsk-ed, "You're talking to the finest operator there is, kitten. Other clients would be jealous that you're getting my full attention right now, and not them. You're safe with me, I promise."

Gulping when you realize that he was apparently the 'finest', then that surely means that he's the best at doing his job, right? What have you gotten yourself into?

But it's too late to back out now.

"Well, umm... I'm Y/n."

Jimin bites his lip, getting more and more excited. He can't wait for you to experience what he's about to give you. "Y/n..." your name falls naturally out of his lips, and the atmosphere in your room suddenly turns hot.

"Y/n, you agree to what we're about to do, yeah? Do I have your full consent?"

Your heart pumps rapidly in your chest, nervous that you were really about to do this. Phone sex. Fucking phone sex.

"Mhmm."

Your body jolts in surprise when he unexpectedly growls in dismay, "I want to hear words, baby girl."

"Y-Yes sir."

Fuck.

—FUCK!

Jimin's eyes widen in shock, his mouth agape, certainly not expecting that sudden word to come out of your lips. He throws his head back, closing his eyes for a brief moment as he feels his dick harden. It was so difficult for him to hold himself back because all he wanted to do was to say the dirtiest, nastiest things that he wants to do to you in your ear. He wants to be filthy so, so bad, fulfill all your dirty fantasies that you didn't know you had, but he needs to slow down.

"Sir? Oh, what makes you call me that, hm? Baby?"

You feel your throat go dry, your eyes wide in shock. You didn't know what to respond without being so embarrassed!

"I-I don't know..." you mumble, blushing.

"Oh, I know that you fucking know, Y/n. It turns you on, yeah? It turns you on when someone dominates you, it's fucking settled. You want someone to dom you, huh, baby?"

Jimin catches the quiet little whimper that escapes your mouth, smirking in pride when he knows that he's finally getting something out of you. He starts to palm his dick through the fabric, the pleasure providing him a little push.

"What do you do when someone asks you a question? Hmm?" he snaps, making your pussy clench around nothing. He was absolutely right in every possible way. You want someone to dom you, someone to control you. It was one of your biggest fantasies.

"Yes s-sir. I do want that." You say bashfully.

Jimin catches the tone of your voice, and it warms his heart. "Oh baby, you don't have to be shy. Are you alone right now?"

"Yes sir," you reply meekly, turning your attention to your doorknob as if someone's about to burst in your room.

He chuckles, "Then there's nothing to worry about. It's just you and me, babe. Now, before we can proceed to the more...nastier side, I wanna go a little bit neutral for now since it's your first time. So tell me, when was the last time you got fucked, huh?"

Neutral. That was neutral?

You can feel your face heating up, closing your eyes tight as you tried to control yourself. His voice drives you insane, it was so hot that if you just weren't a shy little virgin then you could've masturbated this whole time talking to him.

"Uhh," you laughed nervously, "I-I ha...haven't... not yet."

"Oh my fucking god, baby." Jimin groans, squeezing his cock tighter. "I'm so fucking sorry," he chuckles, shaking his head from side to side. "A-Are you still okay with all this—"

"Yes, yes sir. Please, I want it. I don't care, please just..." you sigh, closing your eyes tight, "I'm very turned on right now and... oh god."

"Oh, baby, baby. Hey, it's okay, yeah? I know what you want." You hear him chuckle through the other side, "It's my job to make you feel good. My words can make you cum so good, baby girl, you don't have to worry."

You nod your head, but you quickly curse at yourself when you remembered that he couldn't see you.

"Okay," you breathed out.

"Tell me how wet you are for me, Y/n."

You don't hesitate to bring your free hand down under your cotton shorts, pressing your fingers lightly against your clothed pussy. You whimpered when your fingers slightly grazed your little clit, your hips jerking. "M'very wet, s-sir," you moan, "My panties are damp b-because of you."

You couldn't believe that it's actually you who's speaking. You tried your best not to sound shy, but you can't help it. The man on the other side of the phone was very hot and intimidating.

"Yeah? Are you playing with your little pussy right now baby?" he coos, his voice mocking. "Fuck, the things I'd do to your precious cunt if I were there, y/n."

His words gathered you more confidence, and you wanted nothing more than to hear him talk dirty. "Do you wanna know?"

"Yes, yes sir, please!" The way that you responded so eagerly made you cringe.

"Mhmm, that's what I want to hear." Jimin adjusts himself to a more comfortable position on his chair, finally deciding to slip his hand beneath his sweatpants. He grips the thick girth of his cock firmly, a guttural groan escaping his lips.

"I would start off by eating your pussy, baby girl. Imagine my tongue just gently, gently running up and down those wet, sensitive folds. I'd take care of you so well, y/n. Your pussy would be so fucking sensitive to my touch, getting wet so easy baby. Can you imagine that?"

You were playing with your cunt as if he was there with you. Your fingers delicately running up and down your wetness until it coats your fingers. You whined, "Yes, sir."

"Touch yourself, y/n. Play with your cunt as I talk dirty to you."

You grumble, "I-I am, but please...can you..." you gulp, "can you please help me, sir?"

"Oh, what an obedient little girl I have here," Jimin smirks as he spreads his precum all over his hard cock, using it as lube. You still needed help touching yourself, and that turned him on to the max. He would be happy to help you.

"Bring your fingers to your clit, kitten, gently... just gently rub on that little bud."

You follow his instructions and bring your fingers to your clit, a sudden bolt of pleasuring running through your body once you applied pressure. "A-ahh, s-sir..."

"Yeah you feel that? Mhmm, feels good, doesn't it, baby? Just keep rubbing it gently baby, do yourself a favor and undress fully."

"Okay..." you place your phone on the bed as you quickly removed your garments except for your shirt. Jimin can hear all of the shufflings through the line, making him smile. "There we go, you listen to instructions well, don't you? My good girl."

"Oh," you blush, the pet name causing butterflies in your stomach, quickly putting your hands back down to your drenched cunt.

"You wanna play with your little clit 'til you cum, baby?"

How can his words create such a huge effect on you? You can feel your face heating up a hundred degrees as you allowed yourself to enjoy the blissful pleasure. Closing your eyes, your hips buck up into your hand as your fingers slowly rubbed delicate circles on your bud.

"Sir," you mewled, "help me please."

"My pleasure, kitten. That's what I'm here for, right?" Jimin grunts as he sets his cock free out of his sweats, his rock-hard cock proudly standing up. "My cock's so hard for you, y/n – goddamn, you make me so horny."

You puff out a harsh breath, playing with your pussy faster, getting wetter and wetter each second. "Your little hole must be so desperate for cock, huh? Is that what you want?"

"S-sir..." you moaned out, eyes closed shut as you focused on his hot voice.

Jimin starts to jerk his cock up and down, using his precum as lube to get his cock nice and wet. He imagines that it was your hand squeezing his dick, your eyes looking up at him sweetly, probably nervous to take cock for the first time. "Baby, can you make yourself cum by just playing with your clit, huh?"

Your slick dripped down to your sheets as you hear him speak those words. You squirm, rubbing your nub faster as you try to reach your high. Everything felt so good that you wished that you could've done this sooner.

Jimin's moans and groans were music to your ears. You imagined him sat somewhere, on a chair or on his bed, fucking his dick with his hand as he listened to your little whimpers.

"Baby, fuck, you're driving me crazy. If I was there I'd pleasure you so good, Y/n. I'd make you cum faster, I'd make you cum harder than your little fingers can. You'll love my tongue on that pussy, baby, I know it. You don't know what it can do. I'd play with your gorgeous little cunt for hours and hours, not caring how many times you've already cum. I wanna play with your cunt so bad, baby."

"Sir, o-oh my god!" you whip your head back in pleasure, biting your lip. His foul words made your stomach turn, almost forming an uncomfortable knot that feels like it will snap in a few seconds. "I think I'm gonna...."

Jimin hums, "Ohh, you're gonna cum? You're gonna cum for the first time, sweetheart?" He chuckles, getting cockier and cockier as he hears your moans getting higher in pitch. He strokes his cock faster, strong waves of pleasure running through his veins.

"Baby girl's cumming already? Mhmm," he snarls, "I love your cute little moans, Y/n. You sound so fucking adorable. I can't stop thinking about how prettier you'd sound in real life."

"I-I'm c-close sir!" you rub your clit harder and faster, sweat forming on your forehead. "Can I cu—ohh fu—can I cum please?"

Jimin can feel his high getting closer himself, a loud growl escaping his lips as his hips involuntarily twitch, his breathing turning uneven. "Such a good girl, asking for permission first," he sighs deeply, feeling smug, "Who's making you feel good, hm?"

"You! You s-sir! Please!" you begged, trying to hold off your orgasm as long as you can.

"That's right. Fuck, I've never had a client who's this obedient, fuuuuck you're such a good girl, baby."

"Sir...I-I can't hold b-back anymore—oohh! Please please please!" You were almost tearing up as the knot gets tighter and tighter and you were desperate to cum. Your legs were trembling, toes curling as you rubbed your clit quicker. Eyes closing shut, you groan in frustration.

"Count of three baby, you're gonna cum with me, oka—"

"Okay! Okay! Please please, sir!" you yelled impatiently, quickly cutting him off.

Jimin chuckles, squeezing his cock harder while he fucked himself faster. "Three...two..."

"P-please..." you breathed out, your arm slowly getting sore but you were still determined to cum. This man was cruel! You knew that he was teasing you, stretching the seconds longer, and you wanted to fucking sob. "Sir! No, no! P-please just—"

He bites his lip, holding back a laugh as he hears your strained moans. "One."

"Oohhhh! A-ahh, fuuuuuuck, s-sir!" Your orgasm snaps then and there. Your legs shook as you felt a huge gush of pleasure overthrow your body, feeling as if you were flying in pure bliss. You've never felt this good before. You squeezed the phone tighter while you let yourself come down from your high. Everything around you seems blurry as you focused on nothing but the sweet ecstasy of your release.

"Shiiiit, Y/n, fucking hell. I'm coming so hard for you, ughh," he aims his cum on his abdomen, soaking his black t-shirt as some of it dripped down his veiny hand. Jimin throws his head back, indulging himself in your sweet moans.

"That's a good girl, shit. You like that?" he asks while he calms down from his high, "How did it feel baby?"

"S-so..." you gulp, chest heaving up and down, "So good sir."

"Did you make a mess on your sheets, baby?"

"Uh-huh," you reply whilst biting your lip, watching your pussy drip in your cum as it soaks your bedsheets.

"That's what I like. Felt good, huh?" Jimin chuckles, shaking his head, "Did you expect your first orgasm to happen like this, hm?"

You didn't. At all. Having the revelation that you just had your first orgasm with a stranger through the phone, him talking dirty to you, him cumming with you – freaked you out.

"I-I'm sorry, uh... I didn't... I didn't..." You furiously shake your head side to side.

"What are you apologizing for, kitten?" Jimin lowers his voice, knowing how much you love it. Well, every client loves it. "Are you embarrassed?"

"I-I..."

*call ended*

You immediately throw your phone at the edge of your bed, your hands shaking as you panicked.

Why the fuck did I do this? What has gotten into me?!

You look at your right hand and see your cum-covered fingers, your cheeks heating up at the embarrassing sight.

You didn't know why you ended the phone call! Conceivably you were too embarrassed, humiliated, but what were you supposed to do?

He must think of you as such a loser now, cutting the call like a little bitch.

"Why! What the fuck!" you screamed, quickly standing up as you penguin-walked awkwardly to the bathroom to clean yourself up.

image

"I don't fucking know, man. I was so shocked."

"You fuckin' made her feel uncomfortable, Jimin. That's it."

Jimin couldn't accept the younger's words. He rolls his eyes as he slams the shot glass down on the table. "How did I make her feel uncomfortable? Tell me."

Hoseok's eyes widen, raising his hand up, "Hey, hey! I can't afford another broken shot glass."

"And I can't afford an unsatisfied client, Hoseok." He grunts.

Jimin's arm stretches out to grab the half-empty bottle of whiskey. He pours himself another shot, downing it in a second without any reaction. Hoseok makes a disgusted face.

Jimin has never experienced anything like it. He hated the way his chest twisted uneasily when you ended the call. He was stunned, taken aback. No one has ever ended the call like that, and he couldn't help but overthink.

Were you uneasy during the whole call? Were you faking everything just to please him?

"Listen, Jimin. You made the girl cum, that's it, right? That's the whole point?" Jimin rolls his eyes, cracking his knuckles.

"I know that, Hoseok. But I didn't think that she'll run off like that."

He wouldn't admit to it, but it stung his ego.

"Well, how old is she? You told me she's young, she's probably—"

"—Nineteen."

"—Oh wait, wow."

Jimin groans, tilting his head back, "I know. And it fucking sucks to think that she might've had the worst first time in her life."

"FIRST TIME?" Hoseok yells, slamming his hands on the table while abruptly standing up. He looks at Jimin with wide eyes, his brows furrowed.

"Can you fucking chill?"

He sits back down, "Right, you fucked up man." Hoseok chuckles as he shakes his head, swallowing another whiskey shot. "Well technically speaking, nothing's your fault."

"Great!" Jimin sarcastically shouts.

"She acted like that because she's ashamed, you know? It isn't really... common for girls having their first orgasm with a phone sex operator."

"You make it sound so fucking shitty, Hoseok."

"I'm just saying! It probably felt awkward for her."

Jimin felt guilty. Guilty that you had that kind of first time. You were so sweet, too. Perhaps he went too far. He shouldn't have crossed the line like that – hell – he shouldn't have allowed it to happen in the first place. You deserved a lot more than that.

"I need to talk to her and apologize."

"What? Jimin, you can't do that. You don't have her number."

Jimin huffs a harsh breath, resting his elbows on the table as he runs his fingers through his thick hair in frustration.

Every number that appears on their phones are always managed anonymously. The company hides the client's numbers for safety reasons, and that no operator can get a hold of them personally.

There was one rule: No operator should have any private relationship with a client. It was strictly prohibited. Workers were taught to handle feelings, reminding themselves that they're only there to satisfy; to feed every customer's fantasies and desires. That was the only objective.

But Jimin was too guilt-ridden. He wanted to make sure that you're okay.

"Hoseok," he sighs, sounding so defeated, "I can't take her off of my mind. I feel like I'm responsible for everything. I'm the one to blame. I can't just brush this shit off, you know?"

Hoseok doesn't reply as he listens to his best friend.

"This might not be a big deal, but Y/n, fuck, she's a wonderful girl." His lips curve into a sly smirk as he continues, "She didn't even know she was calling a sex hotline. She didn't know what she's gotten herself into! She sounded so shy, Hoseok. I could practically imagine how red her face must've been."

Hoseok stares at him, unfazed.

"But it fucking sucks to think that I've made someone feel that way."

"What way?" Hoseok snorts, "Made her feel horrible?"

As much as Jimin wanted to deny it, it was indeed the truth.

"Yeah."

"Man, I never thought in my whole life that you'd be so bothered about this. But you know what?" he taunts.

"What?"

"There's only one solution to your problem: you just fucking get over it, and..." Hoseok pours him another shot, prolonging his words.

"And?" he insinuates.

Hoseok gives him his signature smirk, almost mocking him, "And just act like it never happened."

image

It was impossible to look at Mrs. Chan the same way as you did before.

"So today there's..." she stops to give a quick glance around the lecture room, "five of you. Amazing."

Her voice was soft, sounding so defeated. You almost felt pity for her.

Almost.

You couldn't even focus on her lecture because you were only thinking about Jimin's card. Your fucking teacher was supposed to have phone sex that day, not until she dropped it and you didn't give it back!

You giggle at the thought, covering your mouth to silent your laugh.

If you could've just returned the card like a good, responsible student, then she could've had the time of her life!

"Ms. Y/n? What's so funny?" she blurts out and you were quickly brought back to reality. You fixed your position on the chair, straightening yourself out.

You shake your head side to side immediately, "N-Nothing."

She looks at you blankly, staring at you for a couple of seconds before returning her focus back on the whiteboard.

This is so tragic.

Returning back home from classes, you just finished having a cup of coffee and now you were sat on your bed. You stared indefinitely at the gruesome card that was placed on your bedside table, cringing at the thought of what happened the other day.

But you couldn't stop thinking about him. Jimin.

The whole time, he was the only thing that occupied your mind. His voice. His choice of lewd words. The way he made you feel. The way he made you cum.

Hell, just the outlandish reality that he was technically your first made you frown.

What would happen if you called him again?

You wanted to slap yourself back to reality as your mind wandered to the feeling of the orgasm. Your body was begging to feel that euphoric feeling again. The way your toes curled together from the pleasure, or was it the way you felt butterflies in your stomach as it happened – you desire to feel it once more.

"No, no," you told yourself, shaking your head.

Besides, he would probably end the call immediately if he knew that it was you again, right?

You were trying to be smart, telling yourself that this isn't good and it will be a huge humiliation if someone finds out.

But your body says something different. You want to hear him again. Hear his deep, raspy voice deep in your core. You want him to tell you what to do, to control you, even if he wasn't actually there with you. His voice was truly intoxicating, you can admit that, but will it be the right decision to call him again?

But where's the fun in that? Where's the fun in always being the miss goody-two-shoes?

So you grab your phone and the white card, thumbs quickly dialing the number.

The phone immediately rings, the sound making your heart pump outside your chest. And there it was again, your palms sweating, your grip tightening around the phone as you waited for him to answer – just like last time.

This time he wasn't as fast to answer. Your phone beeps, signaling that you were put on hold.

You waited and waited for what seems like forever, but the screen tells you that it was only a minute and twenty-five seconds in.

Maybe you shouldn't have done this—

"Hello."

Oh no.

His voice was utterly the same as you imagined it to be. You felt the familiar tingles circulating through your body, the sensation shooting down to your core.

"Hi," you bite your lip right after as you try to stop your knees from jumping up and down furiously. "I-It's me, Y/n?"

Jimin's body freezes, stopping his tracks. He was about to open his refrigerator in the kitchen to grab some water, but this was far much more important.

He sits down on the barstool, tugging his brows together. He couldn't believe it. You called again.

"Y/n? Y-You... are you okay?" He asks, "Why... why did you call?"

Your voice surely did something to Jimin. It was just too sweet, too sweet that he feels shit for talking dirty to you.

"I want," you gulped, trying to find the right words to say, "Well, I want to talk to you again."

Jimin smirks as he bites his lip slowly, looking down on his lap as he feels his dick already twitching. You were doing nothing yet you had such a huge effect on him.

"Yeah?" Your body shivers from the way he pronounces the word, delivering it in a very cocky manner. "You can't get enough of this voice, can't you, baby?"

"Mhm," you shyly responded, getting comfortable on the bed as your head touched the headboard.

"Hmm, I thought so. You enjoyed the last time we talked together, huh? Why did you end the call so quickly though?" Jimin questions you as he fakes a disappointed tone. "I wanted to talk to you a little bit more."

Your heart jumps out of your body from his words, pounding loudly. The atmosphere quickly gets thicker as you tried to think of the right words to say. Jimin loves to tease you, he sits there on the stool with a huge grin plastered on his face. He imagined how you were probably blushing right now, your face red.

"You don't need to answer if you're uncomfortable—"

"No! No, it's uh..." you cleared your throat out, "It's okay. I did it 'cause I was too embarrassed, you know? Because... well,"

Jimin chuckles, "Shh, shh. Don't say anything more, I know what you mean and I completely understand. And besides, you called to have another good time, yeah?"

"Yeah," you whispered, sliding a hand down your shorts as your fingers played with the fabric of your panties. "C-Can I touch myself, sir?"

Jimin releases a deep sigh, getting turned on. The fact that you asked for permission made him palm himself through his jeans. "Mmm, what a good little girl I have right here, asking for permission, huh? Just like last time." he snickers, "Go ahead baby. Touch your little pussy, hmm? Just as how I taught you."

He hears your mouth emit quiet little mewls and whimpers, making his cock throb. He places the phone down for a quick moment to unbutton his jeans, pulling it down alongside his underwear to free his dick. He squeezes his half-hard cock, placing the phone back by his ear.

"Do you wanna cum again baby girl, hm? You wanna hear my voice – hear me talk dirty to you while you touch yourself? Oh, you can't cum without someone's help, huh?"

You furiously nod your head, as if he can see you, as you whined loudly. You can feel how damp your panties were getting, slowly rubbing your hard clit beneath the fabric. "Yes, yes, p-please."

"Yeah, that's a good girl," he growls, "My cock's throbbing for you baby, shit, all I want to do is fucking feel your tongue against my dick." He throws his head back, eyes shut as he lets his imagination flow.

"You want that? You wanna suck my cock, baby?" Jimin chuckles. He suddenly spits on his palm and uses his saliva as lubrication, stroking himself up and down. Your eyes widen in shock as you heard this, your pussy clenching around nothing. You found it so hot.

"Yes, I do," you moaned, finally slipping your fingers under your panties. You release a lewd moan from how sensitive you are, the tips of your digits dancing down your slick folds.

"Oh, you do? Yes you do, huh? But I have the feeling that you haven't tried it yet, am I correct?"

You badly wanted to say that you do and lie, but you had the heart not to.

Frowning, you sighed, "No, not yet."

"That's okay, pretty. You want me to tell you how—"

"Yes! Please please, please do, sir," you begged, imagining that it was his hands playing with your cunt right now.

Jimin's body shudders from your desperate tone, muttering a low 'fuck' before continuing. "Eager little girl aren't you? You probably can't take my big dick inside that desperate mouth of yours, huh? You're gonna have to gag on it baby girl, choke around my dick like a good cockslut."

The room immediately feels hot as his filthy words clouded your mind. His degradation was making your hips buck up in pure need, sweat forming on your forehead. You felt so dirty but yet you loved it.

In the meantime, Jimin tries his best to catch his breath, blabbering lewd words without holding back. He grips his cock tighter as he catches the precum from the swollen head to his fingers, dragging them down to his shaft. It was so messy, feeling his balls getting heavier and heavier each second.

"Tell me how wet you are," he groans, "how wet is my baby, hm?"

"I—ohh my god!" you whined in pleasure, carefully pinching your clit, "So wet, sir."

"Really? I don't believe you." A frown creeps from your lips from his reply, feeling your eyes droop down.

"But I p-promise!"

He chuckles, "Would you mind sticking a finger inside that cunt then, hm?"

Your eyes widen, mouth agape as you suddenly stop your tracks, "I d-don't know if I can," you whisper shyly.

"You know you can, Y/n. I can guide you through it, yeah? I can help you, teach you exactly how. Fuck—my cock throbs just from the idea of you fucking yourself with your fingers baby, making yourself cum so hard, do you want that?"

"Yes," you gulp nervously, "I do."

"Good girl," he sighs, getting excited himself, "Can you take your middle finger inside your mouth for me baby? Suck on it, get it all nice and wet for me."

Your face never seemed to calm down from its embarrassingly red color as you did what you were told so. You were completely alone, yet why did you feel like there were hundreds of eyes watching your every move?

Deciding to tease him a little, you created little sucking noises and then releasing your finger with a pop. Jimin chuckles at this, tilting his head to the side, "Ah, darling. You wanna play like that, hm?"

"Now slowly make your way to your entrance, baby. Prod the tip of your finger slightly, push it in ever so slightly baby girl, yeah?"

You kept your eyes locked on the ceiling above you as you slowly inserted just the tip in. A sudden electrifying sting shoots through your core and throughout your body, making you whimper. Throwing your head back with your eyes closed shut, you felt your wet walls tighten around your digit so harshly.

"That's it baby, relax your body. Relax your body, Y/n, and it won't hurt as much. Remember to breathe, okay? Push your finger in nice and slow, you can pull it back if you want, just make yourself comfortable. It'll feel good, I promise."

His voice immediately starts to calm you down as you follow his instructions, breathing in and out while forcing your slender finger in as much as you can. Your slick drips down from your entrance and to the sheets, your clit throbbing in need. "That's it baby girl, my good girl," he growls, his chest heaving up and down as his own pleasure overwhelms his body. "Start thrusting it in and out at your own pace, baby. C'mon, I know you can do it."

You've never felt such euphoria like this in your whole life. You feel like flying high in Cloud 9. Your pussy grips your finger so tightly, your walls so wet as you hear lewd squelching noises with every thrust.

"Sir, i-it feels so good," your eyes roll back in bliss, "I want you so bad, sir."

"Oh yeah?" Jimin mocks with a smirk, his cock twitching from your assertion, "You want me? Ohh, I bet you want my fingers instead of yours huh? Imagine my fingers stretching you out so fucking good that you drip all over the sheets. I'd take care of you much, much better than your little finger can, hm? I bet I can make you cum so fucking fast and so fucking hard, make you yell and moan my name until your neighbors can hear."

"S-sir! Fu—" you fuck yourself faster and faster, feeling your orgasm building up, "Please please please please! M-Make me cum...want your fingers, want your c-cock so bad."

"O-ohh fuck, shit Y/n. Yeah? Wanna fuck that little pussy so bad, baby girl. Make that cunt cum around my fat cock so hard. You want that baby? Put your phone on the loudspeaker and use your other hand to play with your clit."

The sensation was not like you were expecting at all. Everything that social media told you about how good masturbating felt was absolutely nothing compared to what you were feeling now. It was much, much better. You used your other hand to rub your clit, just like he asked, your phone placed on your stomach. You rolled and pinched your sensitive bud, louder moans falling from your lips. You can absolutely feel your slick dripping down your cunt as you fucked yourself faster.

The familiar tight knot starts to form on your lower belly faster than you expected, struggling to keep your legs open as your mind is filled with lust. "Yes, yes! Mnggf, c-cum – I'm gonna cum!"

"Moan my name, baby." Jimin blurts out with his voice slightly strained, "I wanna hear that pretty mouth say my name."

"J-Jimin?" you mewl in confusion.

Jimin chuckles as he shakes his head, "Jimin. Call me Jimin."

You smile at that, about to give his name a compliment yet the knot gets tighter and tighter. Shutting your eyes close, you let your body relax and your orgasm finally snaps. Your legs shake as you felt a huge gush of bliss consume your body.

"Jimin! Ohh, I'm cumming!" The sensation felt addicting, your mind solely focusing on the pleasure and not anything else, letting you forget about the world around you.

Your finger was covered in cum once you pulled it out, cheeks immediately blushing from the sight.

Jimin's hand scurries to put his phone on the loudspeaker and places it on the counter in front of him. He runs his fingers through his blond hair, getting the stray strands away from his face as he shuts his eyes. Hearing you moan his name allowed him to reach his climax faster, his hips bucking up from the uncomfortable stool.

"Oh god, baby, I'm so fucking close," he mutters through gritted teeth, playing with his balls using his unoccupied hand. He squeezes the sensitive skin and that sends him into the orgasm.

He imagines you kneeling down in front of him like a good girl, your hands resting on your lap as you looked at him with big eyes. Waiting for him to paint your face with cum, marking you like a little cumslut. Jimin can only imagine how hot that would be.

"Fuck! Baby, oohhh my god," hot strings of cum spurt out and onto the counter with each hard stroke. His seed also drips down from the tip and onto his right hand, making a mess of himself as he thinks about you.

"Holy shit," Jimin chuckles, "I've made a mess in my kitchen."

After Jimin tells you to clean yourself up, you quickly ran to the bathroom with your phone in hand. "I'm not gonna suddenly end the call like last time, you know that," you giggle while turning the sink on, soaking a cloth.

He scoffs through the line, doing the same thing but with a wet paper towel. "See? This isn't so bad, right?"

You smile, "It is."

"What?" Jimin's brows furrow as his heart drops for a second, his mind processing what you said. "Did I made you too uncomf—"

"Jimin, Jimin! Let me finish!" You laughed. "It's...it's just I think I need more of you."

There was no reply, so you continue.

"I-I really want to see you, you know? Perhaps...uh, continue this in real life?" Your mind wanders back to the moment when Mrs. Chan dropped Jimin's card. If he can approach your professor and give him his card, then he would be living somewhat near you, right?

Jimin's chest clenches so hard, heart dropping to the floor. He sighs quietly as he hands his head low. The way how your voice sounded so eager and fervent made it even harder for him.

How can he tell you? How can he tell you that it was utterly impossible? He wants you too, so bad.

But he won't risk losing his job.

"I'll—" he clears his throat, "I'll think about it, Y/n."

"Jimin, wait—!"

*call ended*

___________

This was so much longer than I expected it to be.

I will not be making part two...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 72 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED
500K 9.3K 110
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...
779K 17.5K 200
Hi, This is short imagines with the diffrent ships among BTS. There is both smut, sweet and sad ones. Enjoy! :) Here's a link for book 1: http:...
70.2K 1.8K 30
Jihope oneshots 💜 Started: 03/11/18 Finished: 23/12/19 Words: 44,166 Jihope one shots that contain a lot of smut but also proper storylines. Thanks...