The Unlikely Pair ( Hashirama...

By Caaora

painter by day - ninja by night . More

The Real Kammita
Chapter One : work
Chapter 2: You
Chapter 3: What's Your Stance
Chapter 4 :Hints
Chapter 6 : The Same
Chapter 7 :Messy
Chapter 8 : The Day Before The Wedding
Chapter 9: Today
Chapter 10 : Renewed
Chapter 11: Hugs & Kisses
Chapter 12: My Lord
Chapter 14 :Tailed Beast
Chapter 15 : Shukaku & Matatabi
Chapter 15 : 3 & 4 tails
Chapter 16: Woman
Chapter 17: Senju- Uzumaki

Chapter 5: Wedding Prep

245 9 7
By Caaora

As I went up to the front door the only words that ran through my head was .
'You cannot be friends with somebody your in love with' . And truly she was never wrong she wasn't only the strongest Uchiha woman but also one of the most wise and brightest- that's why Madara loves her so much. 
*knocks*
"Aren't you finish your job here ?" Tobirama asked with an eyebrow raised .
"I came here for the wedding prep not painting Tobirama."
"Ah yes "

He led me to the big hall where everyone was rehearsing and fitting on stuff and my mood saddened .
"KAMMITA " a deep voice yelled "how are you my dear ?" Hashirama asked hugging me .
"I'm good " I say red as a tomato
"Come Mito is over here she wants you to fit your dress on and make a speech and practice your walk with Tobirama ."he said taking my hand and showing me

"COUSIN " she said " here try this on and come out " she said handing my a pretty green strapless body fitting dress and I gulped . I go into a changing room and struggle to fit it on but when I did and I put my hair up only letting my bangs in the front show . I realized how amazing I looked . My boobs were  compressed yet they spilled out a bit as a leaf covered my shoulder my eyes went down to see how tiny my waist looked and I turned and giggled at how amazing my ass looked in it .

I was a bit nervous to step out as eyes were peeled on me left right and center .
" you actually look good" Tobirama said smiling 

We made our way over to Mito and Hashirama who were testing out foods - well Hashirama just nodded at everything and ate . 
He dropped the plate when he saw me and covered his nose .
" WOW Kammita you - you look amazing " he said smiling at me 
" It fit you perfectly Kammy " Mito said smiling . 

I blushed at the compliment and went to practice with Tobirama . At the corner I could see Hashirama just beaming at us, distracted from his task . 
" did you notice too?" Tobirama asked as we turned to dance 
" yes but why ?" 
" I am not sure either ." he said grabbing my waist and I smiled " don't get all smilely and weird we have to dance ." he said as he brought my body to his . His silky green dress shirt and black dress pants outlined his toned body teasing his toned chest as ladies were beaming at him with heart eyes while we danced .

With one swift movement along with all the other pairs who had to participate . The beat dropped and Tobirama and I grinded our bodies on each other as he held my waist tightly and we smiled . We had a solo part due to us being the 'best man ' and ' made of honor .' I never imagined that Tobirama the grumpy genius could dance . 

We stepped into the center and he slide behind me guiding  my hips with his after bringing his hands to mine to twirl me around . As he dropped his rather emotionless eyes held some happiness in them as everyone cheered us on. I got up and placed my hands on his chest he brought my head up and pulled me back onto him with a devious smirk , I placed my hands over his shoulders as we sway one last time before our heads came together . 
" THAT WAS AMAZING " Mito yelled " you and Tobirama would make a great pair ."

Him and I were friends but we showed no sort of interest beside teasing each other . 
" Look at you but did you look at Hashirama ?" Mika asked giggled " he couldn't take his eyes off you and I think he got a bit jealous his hands crushed the cup ." 

" let me show you , look into my eyes."  Madara said showing me Hashirama's positioning , he was excited and happy at first but when he saw how we our bodies move and grinding and how we were both smiling closely . He masked his jealousy and anger by pretending to grip the cup too hard. 

" I told you so" Mika said pinching my nose 
" but I spoke to her like Madara said and she said though they are not certain of their love their is definitely something there , so I do not want to confuse his feelings during this fragile moment ." 
" there is no better time than now " Madara said 
" eh ?"
" nothing is concrete and your an Uzumaki - the most powerful one at that . I believe in you . We believe in you ." he said hugging Mika 
"I wish I was so confident but hopefully something changes ." I say shyly . 

___________________________

After the rehearsals, I decided to just go my favorite secluded spot to train . As usual I started with meditation , I changed back into my regular clothes and began . With my senses heightened I could sense a chakra coming closer and I gasped when I noticed who it was .
" H-Hashirama ?" I said still meditating 
" Kammita you look so peaceful apologizes for disturbing you" 
" what brings you out here ?" I said still in my position 
" I came out here for you " 
" hm" I blushed " what about me ?"
" your dancing with Tobirama tonight was ........"
" huh?" 
" dear ? you made me feel something tonight something that I have never felt , you have made me feel this way from the first moment I saw you battle ." He said not  facing me 

I blushed deeply and stopped .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.2K 25
She's the earths flower, the whole kingdom bows down to her. Her heart is pure as gold, her hair as dark as midnight, her eyes purple as the night sk...
34K 1.1K 16
"How come I only see you at night?" "I belong to the dark, night is where I belong...." Madara Uchiha, she heard stories of him. She lived in the vil...
7.2K 334 13
She was truly the opposite of what her name meant; with eyes like the moon, pale flawless skin, and hair darker than night, she was the epitome of th...
20.8K 781 15
suna rintarou.