When Minecraft meets MGE

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

What if Modded Minecraft and MGE mixed together... Smells like Immersive Waifus ain't it? Grimoire of Gaia be... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

2.4K 53 30
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

3rd Pov

On a dirt road, a lone carriage with multiple escorts are moving at a steady pace on a rather peaceful journey.

"Uno! Hah! Suffer the excruciating pain of getting teamed up in this not so family friendly card game!" Haise yelled as he placed a yellow seven card.

Meanwhile, his two other companions, which are the two Daughters of the Demon Lord. Have scrunched up faces with each holding at least about fifteen cards on hand.

"This is pretty competitive, how come we've never heard of this game?" Druella asked as she placed a similar colored card.

"That's because I thought of it on the fly." Haise smugly pointed out. Though his free hand is pinching his leg.

"Ugh! This is infuriating! I thought you're aren't allowed to stack cards!" Liliana yelled in frustration as she too, places a similarly colored card.

"I clearly gave instructions that only a plus two card can be stacked. Not the plus four." Haise said as he pulled a card from the deck before placing it on the upturned pile and saying "Uno" once more.

"And don't make me mention the fact that once you only have one card left, you have to yell Uno. If not, you get to take two extra cards! What kind of torture is this!" Liliana yelled, as she watched Druella place a plus four on the pile. Making her groan and Druella smirk smugly.

"That'll be blue." She said as Liliana grumbled.

"Thanks, I just won." Haise enthusiastically slapped the car down on the pile. The blue nine card making a juicy smacking sound as it hit the rest.

Liliana frowned, except Haise only chuckled as he took a drink from his waterskin.

"But still though, you have to admit. This is much better than just staring outside the window while talking, makes traveling a hell lot of fun and faster." Haise said as he closed his Waterskin.

"I must agree, maybe once we visit home, we could invite everyone on a free for all? Sounds like fun." Druella smirks again, clearly planning to enjoy the suffering the cards could bring to their family.

"And I get to be targeted by everyone because I'm the youngest! Ugh! What creature had to possess you to make such a game Haise!" Liliana huffed in frustration. Placing a reverse card, then another reverse card, a plus two, and a block. Surprising Haise. She smugly smirked at Druella, as she no longer holds more then fifteen cards, and is down to nine cards.

"Ok, damn... Now I regret showing you my strategy." Haise gulped nervously as Liliana gave a smug smirk at his direction.

"Your fault. Not mine, I clearly remembered telling you about my more than magnificent memory." She bragged as it was Druella's turn to grumble.

Haise returned a challenging smirk.

"Oh yeah? You shouldn't be so cocky girl. My mind is an enigma, not even I could comprehend what strategies it could come up." Haise said, clearly not backing down.

"Just fuck already! Jeez, I know you're taking this slow to get to know each other better but by our Mother's Name! Just strangle each other like animals already!" Druella suddenly yelled.

The two blushed, but smirked at each other as they can clearly tell Druella didn't like what Liliana pulled.

"Oooh, someone's getting pissy." Liliana poked the bear with a stick, wearing a honey covered suit.

"I'll sit this one out." Haise stated as he knows a red flag when he sees one. But clearly, he has a smirk on his face.

Druella didn't hold it in, dropped her cards, and immediately went on the offensive. Tackling Liliana down on the carriage floor and assaulting her with tickles.

Liliana's laughter boomed from within the carriage, making the group outside curious as to why the three are making enough ruckus to wake up a drunk Oni.

================================

"Ok, damn... Clearly I wasn't expecting this." Haise stated as they reached their destination. Which is Dragonia. The group had to go on ship after their ride, which made Haise think Dragonia is on an island. Which he wasn't wrong on any spectrum but rather, he was wrong on how well protected Dragonia is with it's natural terrain and city placement.

Which is basically inside a ring of mountains.

"Damn, I wouldn't mind setting up a base here." Haise offhandedly commented. Which Liliana heard.

"Then you're going to have to meet up with Lady Deonora to at least make a bargain for a plot of land." She said as they went on to follow a Wyvern for their safety while traveling the mountain side.

"Would definitely love to fly with an Elytra around the place. Maybe if I do convince this Deonora, hehehe... Time to make a mountain side villa" Haise spoke inside his mind, as his mouth formed a smile that promised awe.

Once they reached the safety of Dragonia. The Wyvern guide immediately went to announce their arrival to Deonora. Who is currently sitting on her Throne, talking with another Dragon about the upcoming Grand Tournament.

The Wyvern made herself known and as soon as Deonora acknowledged her presence, she reported of the group's arrival.

Deonora nodded, allowing the Wyvern guide to leave and a few moments later, Haise and his group entered the castle.

Haise however, couldn't help but admire the inside. To which he couldn't contain his awe and his eyes could be seen darting around with calculated precision.

"I see... Note to self: Find who designed the pillars, ask if I could use the design." He however, didn't notice that his inside thought is actually him mumbling. Making Liliana sigh and smack him on the shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" He yelled in pain, to which Liliana only replied with a roll of her eyes and forcefully turned his head towards a wide eyed Deonora.

His eyes widened in realization before kneeling down. Which in turn, made the rest follow except for Druella and Liliana, who only bowed slightly.

"Apologies for my Sister's to be, Deonora. He's rather... New to the outside." Druella explained to to Deonora, who surprised Haise with a chuckle.

"No need for that. I am sure he is only in awe of my home." She said, to which Haise agreed with a nod.

"Well then. Welcome! Daughters of Lilith and companions. I, Deonora. Personally welcome your visit to my people's greatest event! The Dragonia Grand Tournament." She boomed as trumpets and other instruments played in the background.

"Well, that's one way to welcome guests." Haise chuckled. Making Liliana pinch his ears.

"Well? What do you think? Will that bring fire to my people's blood?" Deonora asked the sisters. Only for Haise to interrupt.

"Could use a little bit more words, though it's more than enough to certainly get the blood pumping. You should add something inspirational, maybe a speech? Better yet, a song." Liliana pinched his ears again.

"Haise! What did I say about you speaking when not being spoke to?" Haise rubbed his ear, to try and alleviate the pain.

"What? She asked and I answered." Haise's blunt answer was responded with a sigh from Liliana.

Deonora smiled.

"He's not wrong, but however. Since you are so eager to answer. Can you convince me as to why a motivational song?" Deonora challenged.

Haise smirked at Liliana. Who in turn, silently mouthed promised words of pain through another Uno rematch.

"Well, not only it's easier to send emotion through song. Though that depends on the person, singing just comes more natural in my experience. Plus, a good enough song can definitely excite a lot of people." Haise stated. To which Deonora placed a clawed finger on her chin.

The Dragon next to Deonora then whispered something in her ear, which made her realize something.

"I see, very well. You certainly have convinced me, though as you can tell. My personal planner doesn't have that much experience with singing. And if we were to hire a Diva from the Islands, it would take three more days before one could arrive." Deonora said as she is clearly expecting something from Haise.

"Well, fret not! I have something that can certainly pump adrenaline to the people." Haise then placed his Netherite Backpack on the floor, opened it, and started rummaging through it.

He then pulled out a Juke Box, a black disk with a sky that has yellow and blue streaks at the center. With a huff, he placed the Juke Box down and placed the disk on the player.

"Now then, I give you, one of the songs I created." He cringed slightly as he said those words. Luckily, no one noticed as they were distracted by the Juke Box.

"I give you 'Warriors'." He pressed a button, and the whole throne room echoed with music.

And another chapter bites the dust! Next time, on Minecraft meets MGE! Chaos ensues! That's all folks and hope you like this chapter lol. Kinda rushed but that's because the other half is for the next chapter. Which will be the Tournament... Hehe. That's all and SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 21
Ok, here is the general idea, it's the end of the world we know of, and people got transported into Minecraft, then they fight, and each chapter alte...
18.4K 351 30
Sooo im a sucker for crossovers and I thought why not make one myself so here I am most original creators on the block lets find out what happens w...
79.5K 1.6K 22
เญญฬฅโ‹†*๏ฝก๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—– ๐—–๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› Basically a super angsty ff Don't read this if ur looking for a book to gush over I'm projecting. dwt x fem oc inclu...
4.6K 176 13
"Well, it was on the list. I moved to Florida to complete my bucket list and being involved in the porn industry was, infact, on the list. Its stupid...