Begin Again (A Pokeshipping S...

By StunningKim

[Completed] Years after, when Ash runs across Misty again, he remembered the unfortunate loss of her memories... More

Playdate
Friend
Unexpected
Meeting
Mission
Our Place
Stupid Pranks!
The Hotel
Memories
Tests and Helpless
Clues
All your fault
Right or wrong?
The Perfect Plans
Changed
Cling and cringe
Right and Left
Realization [Part- I]
Realization [Part-II]
Worries
Why? Why me?
Partying Rattatas
Danger
Promise
New Memories
Confession
Tutoring
The Week of Hell
Freedom
Practice makes one...tired
League
Friends and Foes
Spy
The Big News
Caught
Explanations
Begin Again
Bonus Chapter: Who is Serena's crush?
Thank you!

Queen

330 20 29
By StunningKim

NEW COVER!!!!!!!!!

Go see it!

-

(Author's POV)

"I could ask the same question to you...Flora." Misty said.

"I don't need to answer you." Flora said, scoffing.

Misty crossed my arms.

"Where's Ash?" Flora asked.

"I don't need to answer you." Misty mocked her precious answer.

"What the hell? Where is he? Did you kidnap him and take control of his property? Where's mom?" Flora asked.

'Like I don't have enough already.' Misty thought to herself.

"Mom who?" She asked Flora.

"Duh, Delia Ketchum. My mom-in-law." Flora flicked her hair back.

"From what I know, Ash's still a kid and isn't married nor plans to. Especially to you." Misty told her.

"He will, soon." Flora smirked and sat down. Misty shook her head and took a seat from across Flora.

"I should've never allowed you to come inside." Misty said.

"You allowed me? Oh, so nice of you." Flora acted.

"What are you here for?" Misty asked her.

"To meet my one and only." She answered, "How about you?"

Misty thought about her answer.

"To babysit Ash." She said.

"He's not a baby to be babysat." Flora fired back.

"He's still a baby to his mother, his mother trusts me beyond imagination, therefore, I am here." Misty stated.

"I don't understand why everybody trusts you the most." Flora said.

"That's none of your business, so you don't need to." Misty replied.

"Tch."

"Well, since your 'one and only' is unavailable, wouldn't you want to go?" Misty asked.

"Hate to admit it but you're right, I am going." Flora said. Misty looked at her emotionless.

"But," Flora said as she got up. "Next time when I come, I shouldn't see you here." She said.

'Unfortunately for her, I live here now.' Misty thought.

"We'll see about that." Misty said.

"Huh-"

"Misty~ I want you here again, please come~." Ash yelled from above the stairs. Flora gasped, and Misty raised an eyebrow.

"He wants food." Misty quickly said.

"You're his food?" Flora asked, horrified.

"NO."

"Misty~"

"SHUT UP ASH."

Flora kept looking at Misty with wide eyes. Misty got an idea.

"Psst. Flora, come here." Misty whispered, and Flora came closer to her. Misty leaned to her ear.

"Ash is a little." Misty said.

"Really?" Flora asked, wide eyed.

[For people who don't know what being a little is, a little is basically an adult or a person who slips into little space. Little space is a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. So basically they slip into a child-like mindset to cope with certain things or because they didn't have a happy childhood.]

"Yes, and that's why I am here to babysit him." Misty stated.

"Oh my god." Flora kept a hand on her mouth. "You're doing a great job, Misty. Keep going. I'll leave Ash here, for you. Good luck." She said.

"Thank you. Also, don't tell anybody about it, got it?" Misty instructed her.

"Oh, believe me, I won't." She said, "Bye." 

"Bye." Misty said and Flora went out of the house.

"I can't believe she bought that." Misty laughed. "Ah, I love my mind." She said as she walked up the stairs and into Ash's room.

"What the hell was that?" Misty asked Ash. He looked at her.

"What? I was just tryna help you get rid of her." Ash stated.

"By making her assume that we're together? Do you know how much of a play that would've created?" Misty said as she sat on the bed.

"Eh." Ash shrugged.

"But I did get rid of her, forever. Thanks to you." Misty said, smirking.

"My act worked, didn't it?" Ash said.

"No." Misty replied.

"Tch."

"Exams start the day after tomorrow, are you done with everything?" Misty asked him.

"Yes." Ash replied.

"Oh, cool."

"You?" Ash asked her.

"Yep." Misty said. Just then she got a call from May.

"Hey May."

"Hey Misty, where are you? We were supposed to meet, remember?" May said from the other side.

"Ahh, yeah. I forgot." Misty replied.

"We're at your house right now, where you at? I don't see anybody." She said.

"Oh, I'm..uh, I am out." Misty said, looking at Ash.

Nobody except Ash, Misty, and their family knew that they were gonna live together.

"Speaker, speaker." Ash mouthed and Misty kept the phone on speaker.

"Oh also- Misty, it's Drew. I know your fam's gone to the event as well. Even my dad has, and that's why my mom invited you to stay- MISTY, you're staying with me, my mom and dad would love to have you- I will cook delicious chocolates for you Misty- Shhh, Misty, grandpa invited you over." May, Drew, Dawn, Leaf, and Gary spoke on the phone.

Ash laughed slightly, and Misty smiled. Everybody cared so much about her, she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

"Guys, it's fine. I am okay here." Misty said.

"Here, where?" Serena asked.

"She's at my house." Ash said in between. The other side of the line was silent. Ash and Misty looked at each other.

"Guys?" Ash asked.

"Are you all still there or dead from the shock?" Misty asked.

"Did you both patch up?" Dawn asked, squealing.

"No." Ash said before Misty could say anything.

'One minute he's acting all normal and there he goes cold again.' Misty thought.

~

After some time...

~

"So that's why I am staying here." Misty said.

Everybody had gathered at Ash's house after hearing that Misty and Ash were both living together.

"So...you both will live together even though you both don't want to be together?" Leaf asked. Ash nodded, Misty saw him and sighed, nodding as well.

'I never said that.' She thought.

"Especially, alone?" Serena asked Ash and Misty nodded again.

"Well, I hope nothing 'more' happens." Drew said, smirking.

"Shut up Grasshead." May said.

"Oh by the way, did we tell you what happened at school today?" Ursula asked Misty, she shook her head.

"Someone started dating~" Dawn said, and the light blush on May's cheek didn't go unnoticed by Misty. She smirked.

"So you finally did it, huh?" She asked, turning to Drew. He smirked back. "Yep, wasn't THAT hard."

"Heh? How did you know it was these two?" Dawn asked.

"I have known all of their crushes since forever. I am not The Misty for no reason." Misty said as she crossed her arms and leaned back on the couch. "Besides, May blushed." She added.

 Brock whistled. "Queen." He said, nodding.

"Even yours, Clemont." Misty said, looking at Clemont. He was shocked.

"Oh-"

"Don't tell me you also know how he did it." May said, rolling her eyes. Misty smiled.

"I know. Walking in the garden of roses, talking about love, then taking a chance and holding you by the waist, you blushing, followed by a sweet kiss. Then he'll pull back and cup your cheek, asking you to be his girlfriend. You will nod, still blushing, and then he'll kiss you again. Longer this time, full of passion and love." Misty said, shrugging. She looked at everyone  except Ash, Paul, and Drew looking at her with their jaws hanging open.

Flashback

[2 and a half years ago]

"You like her, don't you?" Misty monotonously asked Drew. They were sitting in their school garden under an Oak tree.

"I do. Really. I even made plans on how I am going to ask her out." Drew said, Misty looked at him, urging him to continue.

"I'll take her for a walk in this garden. We'll talk about love, and then when I get a good chance, I will grab her by her waist. If she doesn't push me aside, I'll kiss her, a short but sweet kiss. And then after that, I will ask her out. When she'll say yes, I'll kiss her again." Drew narrated his plan.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that you won't do it anytime soon." Misty said. Drew shook his head.

"I will do it soon, just wait and watch."

End of flashback

"Took you two and a half years to execute this plan of yours. Told you that you won't do it so soon." Misty said.

"Two and a half years?! Damn." Brock exclaimed.

"Yeah, you are right, always." Drew said as he got up and took out a hundred dollars and handed them to Misty. She shook her head.

"No need. I am happy for you." Misty said as she got up and hugged Drew. He hugged back.

"Why's Misty the only one to know?" Ash asked the boys.

"Well, since we all knew that she would keep a secret safe no matter what happens, and since she had already guessed it, we used to talk to her." Paul said.

"And also we knew she wouldn't spill it to anyone, 'cause she hardly ever talked to anybody." Gary said.

"It was like she was a machine." Paul said.

"Really, yeah. I never saw her talking to anybody, unless it was very necessary." Yellow stated.

Misty didn't really pay attention to their conversation about her. She was wondering something.

"Where's Red?" She asked her friends.

"He said he'll be in the backyard." Gary told her. Misty got up.

"I'll go meet him." She said as she got out of sight.

She went out, and saw the brown haired boy was busy enjoying the breeze.

Why did Misty feel close to him? Because he was like her. He enjoyed peace. He could do anything for his parents. He was also vulnerable at times, but kept his guards up all the time, just like her.

"Red." She said and went towards him. He turned around, and smiled slightly at her.

"What's up?" Red asked her.

Misty was debating with herself whether to tell Red about her love or not. She didn't seem really keen on it, but she was damn sure he wouldn't tell anyone. He never had. Although telling him wasn't really risky, she decided against it.

"Nothing much, just happy for May and Drew." Misty replied.

"Mhm, me too." Red said, and there fell a comfortable silence between both of them. They just enjoyed the breeze, until they started talking about this and that again.

Little did they know that a pair of eyes were watching them. 

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 349 7
7 Oneshots for 7 days until Pokeshipping day
10.5K 575 17
'𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈, 𝟤 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽!' Though they were spiritu...
31.5K 832 26
A oneshot book dedicated to my favorite Pokemon couple, Ash and Misty! Started: 09/22/17 Finished: 03/24/18
197 56 11
So ladies and gentlemen, @inky_life_ presents you a story named *drumrolls* 「 ✦ A Reality So Good ✦ 」 where a boy from Dubai with Indian genes falls...