𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

69

2.7K 72 83
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ the end
l/n y/n, age 17

warnings !!
gore/violence

"You're the cause of this, Y/N, so fix it."

"We all agreed that we're better off without you."

"You're only endangering us."

"Sorry, Y/N, but saving one life is not worth killing thousands."

The car ride to Hiro's house was silent. Y/N sat in the backseat, one leg crossed over the other. Toman was better off without her; she knew. But, she hoped that they'd stay by her side this time.

It seems they all had different plans, though. Based on Baji's reaction, he probably wasn't in on the deal. So, Y/N was guessing Mikey was the one who agreed, and the captains and their vices knew but never bothered to warn her.

I can't believe Chifuyu was part of this all. He's a sweetheart.

Y/N softly exhaled as she leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees. She glanced at Hiro, who was busy concentrating on the road ahead.

"What benefits does kidnapping me give you?" Finally, Y/N spoke. She blankly stared at the man; her lips pulled into a deep frown. Hiro never answered her, choosing to keep his mouth shut instead. "Oi, I asked you a question, moron. Tell me. Or, would you rather I slice your tongue off? That way, you'll be able to stop talking forever."

A moment passed before Hiro let out a small chuckle. He shook his head, amused.

"I see you've gotten more violent. That's good. It'll make it easier to unlock your ability."

Y/N snarled as she punched the window so hard the glass shattered. Shards pierced her skin, and blood ran down her arm.

"You didn't answer my question!" She shouted, fed up, "Tell me! You killed people, and you threatened innocent individuals, all for me! What makes you think that all this is okay?! Because, spoiler alert, it's not!"

The car came to an abrupt stop, almost sending Y/N hurling forward. She winced as her injured hand hit the car seat, causing the fragments of glass to dig deeper into her sensitive flesh.

"You damn bitch, you did that on purpose." She grumbled.

"Hm, perhaps." Hiro climbed out of the vehicle, holding a black handgun. "By the way, that friend of yours uses extremely vulgar language. Hanma Shuji, was it?" Y/N eyes grew wide. No wonder she couldn't spot Hanma in the crowd; he was being held captive by Hiro all along. "I would suggest that, if you ever want to see your loverboy again, listen to me." The raventte's lips curled into a cruel grin as Y/N slowly stepped out of the car, arms raised in surrender.

The gun was pressed against the back of her head, making sure she had no way to escape. Y/N's breath hitched, and her fingers trembled slightly. She wasn't scared of death. No, she was scared of what came after.

Surely murdering a person or two was a serious crime, and Y/N wouldn't be surprised if she became a grim reaper to atone for her sins.

Hiro silently led Y/N into the house. Everything looked different, not at all what she was used to seeing. The living room used to be so bright and cheerful. Now, it seemed so sullen.

"Where am I?" Y/N's voice was quiet in the vast room. She glanced around, not recognising anything. From the looks of it, she was in a basement of some sort. She had never been down here before, and an inkling of fear managed to slither its way into her heart.

Hiro suddenly disappeared from behind Y/N. She spun around, lips parted. She gazed into the darkness, trying to spot the evil man who had adopted her.

The light suddenly flickered on, illuminating the chamber.

"Shuji?!" A gasp left Y/N's lips, and she hurried over to the boy. He grinned, despite his head bleeding heavily.

"Hey, darling, nice of you to visit." He chuckled and winked.

"You want to fix your mistakes, right?" Hiro uttered, slowly walking towards Y/N. She stiffened, on high alert. "Well, now's your chance. Shoot him, and your errors will be forgiven." Hiro forced his gun into Y/N's dominant hand.

"W-What?" She questioned, thickly gulped, "I... don't understand." She wanted to compensate for her mistakes, but she also didn't want to kill Hanma, even if she could bring him back to life.

"Just shoot him already!" Hiro exclaimed, making Y/N flinch. She held the black gun in her trembling hand and pointed the weapon at Hanma's head.

"I... I can't!" Her voice trembled, "I can't shoot him!"

"What do you mean you can't?! Don't you want to fix your mistakes?!" Yelled Hiro, grabbing a fistful of Y/N's hair and tugging at it harshly.

"I do!" Y/N was on the verge of tears.

"Then shoot!"

"I can't!" The tears finally overflowed. She sobbed, her legs shaking. "I can't!"

"You've already murdered two men! Why is he any different!" Hiro was starting to get fed up with her resistance.

"Because..." Y/N struggled for an answer. "I..." Her voice died down, getting stuck in her throat.

"Because what?! Because you love him?! You'll see him again. You have a special ability, for crying out loud! Just fucking shoot him!" Hiro grabbed the gun from Y/N's hands, cocking it at Hanma.

"No!" She tried to stop him, to snatch the weapon away, but it was too late. A silver bullet buried itself in Hanma's head, and he dropped dead. "Shuji!" Y/N cried out, rushing over to his limp body. "Come on, Shuji, don't leave me too! I don't want to be alone! Please don't leave me. You and Jay are the last ones I have left, please. You promised we'd rule the world together, you promised."

It was no use. Hanma was already dead.

"How pathetic." Hiro sneered, throwing the gun at Y/N's feet before he turned around, striding away.

Y/N glanced at the weapon. She silently grabbed the gun, feeling its weight. It felt slightly heavier than it should be when it was empty, meaning there was one more shot left.

Silently, Y/N aimed it at Hiro. His back was facing her, only making her job more manageable. A small 'click' was heard before Y/N pulled the trigger.

She watched as Hiro paused.

"You should know this by now, Hiro," Y/N uttered, "I never miss my shot." The man fell to his knees, choking on his blood. She had shot him in a fatal area. There was no way for him to survive that.

"Goodbye, Hiro," Y/N spoke softly, "I could've seen you as a father figure... but it seems all you saw me as was an object. I mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say that I hope you burn in hell."

━━━━━━

The world is described often as survival of the fittest, and perhaps that was true. Life was brutal, unforgiving. It took who had so much to live for and left behind those who had a craving for death.

Geroge Washington once said, 'Dying is easy; living is harder.' Y/N found that saying entirely accurate. Death was like heaven; it was a sweet release from the crude road of life.

Unfortunely, Y/N was not given that said rest, for she did not deserve it. She knew that to make up for the lives she had ended, she'd need to live until death came to collect her.

Y/N sat next to the cold body of Hanma, her fingers dancing over his soft skin. Why could she not revive him? She couldn't even see his spirit. Was that it? Was Hanma Shuji finally gone for good? No, she refused to believe it.

She brought Baji back to life; she could do the same for Hanma.

Y/N ran her hands through the male's hair, brushing back the loose strands. She leaned down, planting a firm kiss on his stiff lips.

"Shuji," She murmured, choking back a sob, "Please come back to me. I'm sorry that I took you for granted. Come back, please. I love you. I love you so much that I'd do anything to switch our positions."

Even while crying, Y/N looked beautiful. She was angelic in every way possible; life was just too harsh on her.

When Hanma failed to move, Y/N quietly exhaled. She stood up, brushing the dust particles off her clothes.

"Thank you for everything, Shuji. I hope that, when you're reborn, you find someone better, a person who didn't endanger you as I did." Y/N's heart ached as she turned around. She glanced at Hiro's body. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't find any remorse for what she had done.

He killed Nira, Ashley, Daisuke, and now Hanma. Why should she regret killing Hiro when he made the first move?

How ironic, though. Y/N went from being the hero to the antihero.

And that fact alone made her realise something. Hiro was never the villain of her story, nor was it Mikey. It was her the whole time.

YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF VENDETTA. THANK YOU.

Lol, I kinda hate this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 776 13
# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .ೃ࿐ - soulmate au, modern au 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... a young gangster and a manga artist unexpectedly fall head over...
20.1K 454 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
1.8K 70 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
599K 30.3K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...