𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

Per luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... Més

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

68

1.2K 54 63
Per luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ speechless
l/n y/n, age 17

Y/N groggily sat up, running a hand through her messy locks. She squinted, checking the clock. It was only five in the morning, too early. Grunting, Y/N lay back down, prepared to snuggle up against Hanma, before her phone buzzed.

"Oh, for fuck's sake." She reached over, grabbing the device. The bright light illuminated her face, momentarily blinding her.

Mikey <3.

Hello, Y/N, it's Draken. Currently, I have Mikey's phone and he's telling me what to write.

This is what he said, word for word.

Y/N-chan, the shrine is becoming too small for all of Toman and the others, so Ken-chin and I have decided to hold today's meeting at the abandoned train tracks. You know where it is, right? Also, we've changed the time. It's been moved from tonight to seven o'clock in the morning.

Y/N.
Yeah. See you then. But, please, never message me at an ungodly hour like this.

Y/N threw her phone to the side, not caring where it landed. She could buy a new one.

"Hey, Shuji," Y/N lightly shook the male, "Wake up." Hanma groaned, opening his left eye.

"Darling, what is it?" He drawled, turning over to face Y/N, "I'm fucking tired, and it's only five." Y/N sent him a deadpan look, not very impressed.

"Manjiro's changed the location and time for tonight's meeting. He's saying the shrine is getting too crowded."

Hanma hummed, lazily slinging an arm around Y/N's waist.

"Cool. I'm going back to bed." Hanma closed his eyes and, in under a minute, he was out cold. Y/N stared at him, mouth agape. How on earth was someone able to fall asleep that fast? That was just unnatural.

Y/N sighed, shifting around to reach a more comfortable position. She'd been staying at Hanma's house for a few days now, sometimes switching to confuse Hiro.

It turns out the black card didn't have a tracker. She checked with the bank, and they found nothing. Plus, Hiro couldn't view her shopping history, so he had no chance of locating her.

Slowly, Y/N's eyelids began to droop. She softly exhaled, her body relaxing. It was peaceful for a moment or two before a stone suddenly hit Hanma's window.

Y/N jolted. She quietly slipped out of bed, creeping over to check. When she saw nothing, she arched an eyebrow.

"Strange." She murmured underneath her breath. She shrugged, about to go back to bed, before another pebble hit the glass.

"Y/N!" A voice, not so quietly, exclaimed.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!" The H/C-haired girl hissed as she swung the window open, glaring down at Baji.

"I smuggled Kazu out of jail! Let's light some cars on fire!" Baji grinned from ear to ear. Y/N groaned, shaking her head. Baji was dumb, she knew, but sneaking Kazutora out of jail? He had just invented a new kind of stupid, an 'open all the cages in a zoo' kind of stupid.

She didn't want to leave Hanma without him knowing, but she also wasn't willing to let Baji and Kazutora run wild. The ravenette was a menace to society.

"You stupid bitches," Y/N hissed as she quickly slipped on her shoes and swung a leg over the exterior.

"Wait, don't jump!" Baji shouted, stumbling forward.

"I'll do whatever I want, thank you very much." Y/N was now dangling out of the window, one hand gripping onto the sill. As she dropped, Kazutora dove forward. He grunted, his knees hitting the floor harshly as he caught Y/N.

"I'm not a princess, but nice catch." Y/N stood up, dusting her clothes off. It was lucky she had decided to sleep in her day clothes, despite it being unhygienic, because otherwise, she would be standing in front of Baji and Kazutora in her pyjamas.

"Let's go to a park," Y/N muttered as she pulled a lipstick out of her pocket, applying some to her lips.

"Oh, there's a nearby one with a playground!" Baji piped up. He grabbed both Y/N and Kazutora, pulling them in the direction of the park.

"Aren't you a little too old to be in a playground?" Y/N grumbled, frowning.

"And aren't you a little too old to be collecting plushies?" Baji retorted snarkily. Kazutora snickered, trying to hide his laughter.

"Hey! Kei, plushies are free therapy!"

"Yeah, say that to your future partner when soft toys are all that fill the bed!"

The trio reached the playground, and, almost immediately, Kazutora hurried over to the swings.

Y/N hung back, running her hand over the seesaw.

"It's never been here." She muttered.

"Well, now you have!" Baji grinned, slapping Y/N on the back. She grunted.

"Bitch, what the fuck." She harshly tugged at his long, black locks.

"Damn, do that more. It feels good." Baji loudly cackled as Y/N jumped back, an expression of disgust plastered on her face.

"Real mature, Keisuke." She sneered, "I'm going to go play on the swings with Kazu. Meanwhile, try to knock some sense into your ant brain." Y/N knocked her knuckles against Baji's hollow head before walking towards her friend with black and blonde hair.

"So, how did you two idiots manage to get out? Surely it couldn't have been based on sheer dumb luck." Y/N uttered as she sat down. Kazutora shrugged as he swayed from side to side.

"I don't know." He truthfully admitted, "One minute I was sleeping on a bed as hard as a rock, and the next Baji was standing there, the keys in his hands. Everything else is a blur." Y/N nodded her head, pretending as if she understood. From what Kazutora was telling her, it was all a fluke, and, somehow, they managed to escape without being spotted.

"Hey, Y/N, look what I found!" Baji hollered, ruining the peaceful moment. He was running towards her at top speed and, when he tripped, Y/N wasn't surprised.

The H/C-haired girl watched as he fell, his face landing in between her plush thighs. Kazutora burst into laughter, almost falling off the swing.

"Comfortable?" Y/N murmured. Baji didn't move, not even to lift his head. His cheeks were burning, and the sound of Kazutora's girlish giggles only made it worse.

"Oi, feel free to lie there all day, but we have a Toman meeting soon." Y/N slightly leaned back, observing her nails as a way to distract herself.

"Oh, a Toman meeting, can I come?" Kazutora asked, beaming.

"That isn't up for me to decide. You can tag along if you want; we won't stop you." Y/N shrugged as she side-eyed the young teenager, "Although, it would be more beneficial if you returned to jail. Sooner or later, they'll realise your missing." Kazutora pouted when he realised Y/N's words were true.

"Ah, shit, you're right." He huffed, "Well, I better get going. It was nice seeing you again, Y/N! Bye-bye for now!" Kazutora leaned to the side, taking Y/N by surprise as he pecked her on the lips. Baji spluttered, his eye twitching in annoyance.

"Oi, if anyone's going to kiss her, it's me!" Baji sat up, swiftly grabbing Y/N's face. She arched an eyebrow as his bottom lip trembled.

"Ah, don't tell me you're scared, Kei." She teased him, "Where did all that confidence go?"

From the sidelines, Kazutora watched. Did he like Y/N? Yes. Did he mind sharing with Baji? No. It just seemed more interesting if Y/N wasn't dating one, but two, boys.

"Ah, would you look at the time? We're late." Y/N muttered, causing Baji to frown and mentally curse. "Kei, we have to get going. We'll see you later, Kazu." Based on the slight smirk that crawled across the girl's face, she knew what she was doing.

Baji's eyes followed her every movement as Y/N jumped to her feet. She clasped her hands behind her back, staring down at the ravenette as if she was waiting for something. He quickly scrambled up, flattening out his shirt.

"Y-Yeah," His voice cracked, which made Kazutora snort.

"Aish. Manjiro is going to scold us." Y/N clicked her tongue and shook her head. The railway was on the other side of town, and the pair was already ten minutes late. Neither of them had their bikes, so they had to run on foot, which only made the situation worse.

"Fuck! Can't you run any faster?!" Baji hollered as he glanced over his shoulder.

"If I run too fast, I'm going to get sweaty! Plus, I'm wearing heels!" Yes, that's right, L/N Y/N was stupid enough to put on high heels. In her defence, she had no idea running would be involved.

After about ten more minutes, Baji and Y/N finally reached the meeting point. They panted as they skidded down the hill, almost toppling over.

"We're late," Y/N placed her hands on her hips, greedily inhaling as much air as she could, "Sorry, we got distracted."

"Y/N-chan!" Mikey skipped towards her and embraced her into a tight hug, "You're finally here! Come stand with me!" Baji was left behind as Mikey forced Y/N to follow him. She blinked once, then twice. Why did all the Toman captains look so grim? Did something terrible happen?

"Hey, Manjiro, what did we miss? Why does everybody look so"- Y/N was cut off by the sound of slow clapping. She turned her head, eyes widening. "It's... you." She shakily inhaled, taking a step back, "Why are you here... of all places? I cut you off..."

Y/N racked her brain for answers, but the only possible thing she could think of was that someone had sold her out. Who? Mikey? No, he wouldn't. He even teamed up with Izana, who he didn't particularly like, to protect Y/N.

"You should know by now," Hiro smirked, "That I always get what I want."

"Hah?! Mikey, what is he doing here?!" Baji yelled, trying to push his way through the crowd.

"It was part of the deal." The blonde muttered, "Y/N betrayed us... so I betrayed her. Now we're even."

Y/N froze, trying to register Mikey's words. Is this what he felt like when she sided with Hanma? If so, she pitied him. Her chest ached, and her heart felt like it was about to fail.

"Stop acting like you have any right to feel sorry for yourself," Hiro's hand ghosted over her shoulder, "You aren't even human anymore. Tell me, did ending their lives make you feel better? You didn't even feel any pity. You are a cold-hearted murderer, and that's all you'll ever be."

"You said it yourself; I'm smart. Why would I believe you?" Y/N sneered, slapping his hand away.

"You're right." Hiro exhaled, glancing at Mikey, "But you'll believe Sano. Go ahead, tell Y/N what you really think of her."

"I..." It took all of Mikey's willpower to hold himself back from attacking Hiro, "I never really liked you. I was only keeping you around because you were pretty, nothing else." Lies. "But, now, I have no use for you. So, I made a deal with Mr Asahi. In return for handing you over, Toman and everybody else here is guaranteed safety."

"Bulltshit!" Baji screamed, "You love Y/N, and you know it! No matter how much you try to deny it, you love her!"

"Once upon a time, I did. But not anymore." Mikey turned around, his hands clenching into fists. His body felt like jelly, and his legs were numb at this point. "Goodbye, Y/N." And, with that, Toman's commander walked away, leaving his beloved to fend for herself.

He wanted to turn back, but he couldn't. Sacrifices had to be made sometimes; this was a clear example.

And, for once, Y/N was speechless. She didn't have anything to say, no snarky retort to make, just... nothing.

A/N : the next chap will be the last chapter of this story. Everything else after that will be specials and thank you notes.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

346 12 1
↳ 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦; 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭�...
8.3K 292 34
-Mikey x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a wonderfully strong young woman, will stop at nothing to protect her little brother, even if it means diving headfirst in...
480K 20.9K 57
[COMPLETE ✅] *✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿**✿❀❀✿* After years of unconsciousness, she regained her "life" only to find the people she treasured had changed for t...
192K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...