ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ-ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜰᴜʟ ʙᴏɴᴅ [Co...

By loveeagle_

© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthles... More

•COPYRIGHT•
•CHARACTERS•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•

•Bonus-1•

3.5K 242 67
By loveeagle_

Hello there!😁

Did you missed this ShivIka. They definitely missed you. So did I!😁

•~•

Annika woke up in a jerk as the car stopped in front of Oberoi mansion. A smile appeared on her face as she looked at her home.

"Thank you Khanna ji", Annika said as the man drove her to home. He smiled softly and nodded.

She got down taking her handbag while Khanna went to the boot of car and took out her luggage.

"I can take it inside Khanna ji, it's fine", she said.

"It's okay ma'am I-", he stopped as she passed a fake glare.

"It's fine Khanna ji, it's already late night. You can also go and sleep", she smiled softly. He nodded and went from there wishing her a good night.

She smiled widely and walked inside taking her luggage. It was midnight when Annika came back from her seminar in Pune after one week. She was scheduled to come next day but as soon as her work was done, she decided to go back, giving them surprise.

She sneakily called Khanna to come and pick up her without informing Shivaay as it was late when she landed in Mumbai.

As she came in front of their room, she saw it partially closed. Without making any noise, she walked inside to see it empty. She smiled knowing the place where she could find her husband.

Keeping her luggage and handbag inside the closet, she walked to the door of kid's room. The lights were closed except one night bulb.

There, her husband was sleeping on her feeding chair with an open book against his chest and parted mouth, head thrown back on the headrest. Their daughter had a habit of sleeping after storytime and her loving father took the charge of it.

She slowly removed the book from his hands and kept it in the small shelf, a place where all their play books or story books were kept. Sneaking back to her husband, she slowly sat down on his lap looping arms around his neck.

Feeling sudden weight on his body, his light sleep broke and he gently open his eyes to see his wife sitting on his lap with a wide smile. His eyes widen and he sat down properly. She chuckled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Baby?", he said unsure. She giggled softly and nodded. He smiled widely and hugged her tightly to his chest. She smiled wrapping her arms tightly around his back and rubbed it in a soothing way.

He straddle her against himself and pulled her more close by her waist. She smiled in relief as she looked at his happy smile.

"You're about to come tomorrow right? How? And why didn't you called me? Annika don't tell me you came by cab. Baby it's not safe to travel alone at this time. Kuch ho jaata-", he paused as she placed her lips over his lips.

A sigh left from his mouth as she kissed him softly. He immediately started responding feeling her always kissable soft lips after one entire week. His hand went lost inside her hair as he pulled her closer from back of her head, deepening the kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

"How much do you speak, that too so late night", she breathed out as they parted from the kiss. He frowned.

"I called up Khanna ji in evening itself to pick me up. I wanted to surprise you that's why didn't told you. Okay now?", she asked.

He hummed and got up from the chair and laid her down on the carpeted floor, hovering her. She smiled caressing his face with her finger tips.

"I missed you so much", he said hugging her tightly in a squishy hug. She smiled hugging him, swaying them lightly.

"How are you?", she asked pecking his temple. He hummed pulling her more closer and buried his face against her neck.

"I am good was not, I mean I was taking care of myself, yeah", he said mumbling against her neck.

"You took your meals on time?", she asked moving her fingers inside his hair. He hummed pecking her skin.

"How's my babies doing?", she asked turning head towards baby cots where their kids were sleeping. They are soon going to turn two years old. She still couldn't believe it's been two years since she has become a mother and almost four years of being married to him.

"They're going good. Anaay got a star on his hand other day for answering all answers in his class. Princess has taken part in a dance performance happening in their school and Anshu, little lazy in adapting but slowly getting used to", he said with a smile keeping his forehead on her cheek.

"They're growing up", she said with jutting out her lower lip. He chuckled and hummed pecking her cheek.

"They missed you a lot, specially the mumma's boy", he said mentioning Anaay. He is completely a mumma's boy and her favourite one from all three of them. It's not like she doesn't love her other kids less but being a Shivaay replica, Anaay swoon her heart like no one.

"They're whining mumma specially at nights", he added. She smiled softly.

"I am gonna give squishy hugs to my munchkins tomorrow", she said softly.

"Give some to this poor man too", he said pressing her waist. She giggled and looked at him.

"How is my big baby? Whined baby-baby?", she teased looping arms around his neck. He smirked nuzzling back to her neck and buried his nose in deepest.

"Well, he groaned Annika for sure", he teased and bit her collarbone, licking over the area. She turned red and gripped around his neck. She could feel him smiling against her neck and sucked her collarbone.

"Shivaay", she low moaned biting her lower lip. He hummed nuzzling on her skin. She parted them immediately and shook head.

"Remember, no actions in kids room", she reminded him one of her rules which she has made. They can't have any type of intimate actions in front of kids. Only hugs, small kisses and pecks are allowed. He obviously didn't gave a damn to the rules but just because she told him that it may put bad influence on kids, he agreed for her. Just for her sake.

"Okay then, let's take this to our room", he said and got up picking her along. She squealed wrapping arms around his neck and looked at him. He winked kissing her softly for a while and silently took her to their room.

"How's your trip?", he asked once they sat down on bed. She crisscrossed her legs and sat down facing him.

"It was good. Same old. Lectures, seminars", she told shrugging, "I met my few batchmates from college", she said.

"Were they men?", he asked casually and looked at her hand, playing with her fingers. She chuckle shaking head in disbelief.

"Of course, two of them were. One even tried to hit on me in college but I very smartly rejected him without even rejecting", she told. He looked at her confused.

"How? Rejected without rejecting?", he asked.

"He was flirting while trying to hit on me, I called him brother. Simple", she said making him chuckled and shake head.

"Poor guy", he muttered, tucking hair behind her ear.

"Kuch poor guy nahi tha. He already had a girlfriend", she chuckled. He looked at her shoulder and sighed in disbelief.

"You had your dinner?", she asked looking at the bed half covered with his laptop and files.

"Yeah, while feeding them. Was working on a project when Ayu started crying", he said. She nodded when her stomach rumbled. She looked at him with an embarrassed face.

"You didn't ate Annie?", he asked shocked.

"You know, I don't like flight food, also it's intolerant for my tummy", she commented. He sighed and nodded.

"I will go and prepare something for you", he said putting his legs down the bed and started wearing his flip-flops.

"Shivaay.. Don't, I will eat from the left overs kept in fridge after dinner. Don't work so late", she said holding his arm.

"And what makes you think I will let you eat left overs? I am cooking and that's final, end of discussion", he said sternly at last making her sigh.

"Fine sir", she muttered and stretched her arms, "but don't make something too much. Just simple and light", she added getting up along with him.

"Okay ma'am, go and freshen up, you must be tired but don't take shower. You'll catch cold", he said.

"I am not a kid Shivaay, I know", she said after chuckling.

"Even after you're mother of three, you're still baby to me. So shh", he said glaring playfully and smooch her lips. She smiled pecking his lips.

He kept his phone away and went to go to kitchen. She smiled keeping her phone away and went to closet.

"Um..Annie", he stopped at the door and turned back. She stopped at the half open closet door and peeked at him.

"Ji..", she stopped looking at him. He smiled rolling his tongue inside the mouth.

"Wear some lingerie", he winked teasingly and went outside with hands inside pocket. She blushed hearing it and shook her head going inside. He chuckled imagining her blushy face and went inside the kitchen to prepare some light food.

•~•

After sometime, Annika came inside the kitchen in her usual night tees and shorts. There, Shivaay was preparing some sandwiches for her. His sleeves were folded up till elbow and few upper buttons were open.

"Hey handsome", she said walking inside and wrapped arms around him from behind. He chuckled.

"Hey my gorgeous", he turned his face and pecked her lips. She smiled and came in front from behind and stood leaning to the counter facing him.

"What are you preparing?", she asked looking at him slicing few vegetables.

"Vegetable sandwiches. Light and simple, as you said", he said pecking her nose.

"Don't add tomatoes", she said as he took a tomato. He sighed and nodded keeping it away and took some carrots.

"No add carrots too", she smiled sheepishly.

"Have veggies Annie", he scolded and took back the tomatoes, chopping both that and carrots. She pouted leaning head on his shoulder wrapped arm around his arm. He smiled pecking below her hairline.

"I asked for lingeries", he teased again. She slapped his chest.

"Shh, cheapde", she commented adding cheese to her sandwich.

"What? As if I am asking my hidden girlfriend to wear them in middle of family", he commented making her gape and hit on his chest.

"Shut up Shivaay", she whisper yelled, "and even if I am wearing, I won't come here just in them", she winked.

"Yeah yeah", he said leaning to her and kissed her jaw gently biting on her jawline. He served the sandwiches in a plate and stood against the counter and pulled her in between his legs.

She smiled and wrapped arms around his waist and looked up at him. He smiled and started feeding her. She ate talking to him about her entire week, ranting over how the students are not serious these days.

"Eat slowly, love", he said wiping side of her lips as she took a big bite chewing it fastly. She passed a smile with closed mouth. He chuckled kissing his cheek.

He kept on feeding her while listening to her patiently and carefully. He missed her continuous talking, they feels like music to her ears. Her gestures while talking, making adorable faces makes him go awe.

"Bas Shiv, aur nahi! I am full", she said stopping him.

"Take a bite baby, just two bites more", he said forwarding to her mouth. She sighed eating them and sighed in delight.

"After eating I realise, I was really hungry", she chuckled. He smiled and wiped the sauce from the corner of her lips and sucked his thumb. She find it really hot.

"What's with this look?", he said raising his eyebrow. Her intense gaze was already turning him on.

She shook her head and kissed his cheek, near her lip and started to leave when he pulled her back. She looked at him confused.

He pulled her back between his legs and wrapped arms around her waist, bumping their fronts together. She looked up at his face, keeping hands on his chest.

He leaned in and started kissing her gently. She smiled but didn't kissed him back, just brought her arms around his waist, coming more close. He kept kissing her while she just smiled widely.

"I need you, now!", he said coming out from the kiss and looked deep in her eyes. Her cheeks turned burn red as she felt his intense gaze.

"It's late night babe, you have a busy month at office. I think you should sleep", she said looking in his eyes, still dazed in the kiss.

"I need you now, Annika", he said more intensely and came more close to him pulling her more against him. She batted her eyelashes.

"Have me then", she muttered and looked towards him. He didn't needed any more words and picked her up in his arms, straddling her around his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck, locking legs with each other behind him.

He buried his face inside her neck and started kissing there, gently biting and sucking her skin. She partially closed her eyes, moving hands inside his hair.

Just like that, they reached their room, without any accident, he actioned her to close the door and kept kissing her entire face. He hands went inside her top and smirked against her neck as he found out she is not wearing any inner wear. He rubbed his knuckles behind her back making her arch back in pleasure.

He made her lay down on the bed with a thud hovering her. She held his cheek and pecked his lips tightly. He smiled and kept pecking butterfly kisses around her face.

"I missed you a lot", he said rubbing his beard around her neck. She giggled feeling them and smiled softly as he was gently rubbing her waist.

Just then he parted and looked at her face, caressing it softly. She smile back.

"What?", she asked softly.

"Are you tired?", he asked gently and cupped her face gently caressing her cheekbones.

Her chest swelled up in love and respect for the man in front of her. He has always been the one who priorities her before his needs making her proud on him.

"Just once when I think that you're going to be dominant and wild, you do something and my heart goes in puddle", she said and gulped lump forming in her throat, being emotional.

"You're more important than my needs, love", he said half hovering her and gently tucking the hair behind her head.

"Why are you so... so gentleman", she pouted.

"As I am your husband and taking care of my lovely wife is my responsibility", he said pecking her pout. He laid down beside her and pulls her to his chest.

"Btw you wanted me wild on bed huh? Fantasies baby?", he said nuzzling nose to her cheek. She smiled softly and blushes.

"Sometimes yeah, that SSO hits different and not to forget, more hot", she said turning head towards him. He raised eyebrow in teasing way and rubs their nose making het giggle.

"More hot huh? Sleep for sometime, tomorrow you'll see this hotness early morning", he said bundling her in his arms, squishing her. She chuckled and kissed above his heart region. Life is good with this man! Shr thought snuggling in him as he pulled comforter over them and kissed her forehead.

•~•

Hey guys! Thanks for your votes and comments on this book. I am overwhelmed with your love and I appreciate it a lot. Thank you so much, it means a lot♥️

Hope you liked this bonus chapter. Do tell me how it was😁

See you sooner this time with another bonus chapter, maybe this time with their kids😁♥️

Love,
K♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 10.3K 59
Businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi is super successful in his professional life, he has fame and fortune, and everyone wants to be in business with him...
90.2K 5.3K 54
shivaay Singh Oberoi is a best nuerologist and business man all over in India. he is arrogant and a nerd person. he only cares about his dadi and hi...
153K 11.3K 44
A way dramatic story of the couple Shivika. Shivaay and Annika , married for more than twenty years. But being separated since long time. Circumstanc...
379K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...