Demon's Secret Wife (COMPLETE...

By Yours_Nidhi

The Nayak Brothers - Book 2 Omkar Nayak, 32 years old cold blooded, ruthless businessman was single, sexy yet... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - It's not O.K with O.K!!!
#OMukta for you ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note - Not an update - This book is awesome ❤️
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Prologue Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire 🔥 Little Kitten!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Next Daily - Prologue Teaser - A.B.D🔥 Does 'NOT' loose lil Dove!!!🕊️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 - Republished
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 38

28K 1.6K 209
By Yours_Nidhi

MUKTA

His eyes widened at my confession!!!
'Mukta....just!!!' I knew it was coming but before that I stood up at once and said...

'Omkar....listen to me...it may look cliche...but the fact is there should be something between two people to be in a relationship...to continue with a pure bond like marriage!!! And we don't have any bond between us!!! It really doesn't work out in a long run!!!' I said at once and began walking outside...

'Mukta I trust you!!! I do..' he said with a croaked voice and my eyes welled up.

I turned around and said at once...
'It is easy to say Omkar but difficult to follow!!! Relationships require 4 pillars to survive...
Trust...Honesty... Selflessness...Love....
Either of the pillars weaken and the foundation itself is damaged. Well in that case ours had no foundation' I said as my fresh tears filled my eyes again.

'Go home Omkar!!! I have my own battles to fight. I can't stay here in Phulvaspura nor do I want to stay at your place...I want to find my own nest...let me fly...let me go!!! Just sign the got damn papers and we can submit it post three months of the period judge asked us to give to each other. Let's finish it!!! There is no point in carrying a dead body on our shoulders!!!' I said and tears rolled down his cheeks.

'Wedding will be done today and tomorrow is Satyanarayan Katha (Prayer offering to Lord Satynarayan by reading out his story)...post which please leave!!!' saying I walked out of the room. Tears couldn't stop rolling down my cheeks.

I wiped them, quickly washed my face and plastered my fake smile and went downstairs. I could feel his eyes on me the entire day. I saw Omkar talking to Pattu and Rudra Dada post which Pattu attempted to talk to me but I didn't want to...we are two ends of a river. We are two different shores. We can never belong to each other!!!

In the night Pattu sat next to me, although I didn't want to talk about it. She held my hand and forcefully made me sit with her.

'Shizuka Vanni...I won't talk to you about Anna... but Anna told me you are not staying back here and you want to have a new beginning...a new place...so Vanni... would you like to work with me in my company for Patty's?' she asked I was shocked.

'But Pattu...how can I?' I was confused...

'Vanni this is my organization...my own ..it's a small brand...which makes essential oils, fragrances and bathing essentials...and I know you are an expert in this...I am not doing a favour on you Vanni...you are talented and I need a resource who can invent for me...so why not? After all your Baba's dreams were to spread the knowledge of Ayurveda around the world...I promise you the fragrance you invent will have your own brand name...just that it would be sold under the label of Patty's!!!' she said and my eyes filled with fresh tears.

Baba's long awaited dream to have our own name...our own brand... Baba's knowledge will be realised into products and essentials around the world. I couldn't believe me ears. But the next minute I analysed the complicated relationships we all are in...

'Pattu...I can't stay in Nayak Nivas!!!' I said at once and she smiled saying...

'Shizuka Vanni...You know why I love you so much because you are just like me... ofcourse a little more sane version of mine... however we are similar...we both can live and die for our self respect. I know you won't come back to Nayak Nivas so easily...and you must not...Omkar Anna must earn you' she smiled biting her lower lip.

I looked at her narrowing my eyebrows and said...
'I am going to divorce your Anna Pattu... nothing is going to stop that and no one can 'EARN' me get that??? So stop being a match maker!!!' I said and she nodded her head innocently but then suddenly held my hand saying...

'Okay but you can stay in mine and Rudra's penthouse and maybe in the next three months you'll have enough cash to get a decent house for rent...how about that?' she said and I thought she was right. I really needed a job, I need to have another 1.5 lakh rupees accumulated so whenever court decision comes I have enough cash to give it to the Sarpanch. I don't want to keep anyone's penny pending.

After thinking for a long time in the morning I nodded my yes to Pattu. This would mean I would be in Mangalore. The same city where the court case is running and it's only practical that I stay there till everything is sorted out.

Satyanarayan Katha was been told and everyone was around however I couldn't see Omkar anywhere. I was worried for him but I didn't know whom to ask about him. I kept searching for him while suddenly I heard Rudra Dada's voice...

'Anna has made his lawyers travel here in one night...seems like he is up for taking big decisions!!! He didn't sleep the entire night!!! Well all I can say is think wisely before taking any dumb decisions...you both have differences but you both even have a beautiful bond of togetherness...you both belong to each other!!! Think again Vanni' he said and left from there.

Post Satyanarayan Katha and lunch I left to the room and didn't feel like coming out. In the evening Pattu came to my room and asked me to join along with everyone to go to the river banks.

I was in no mood, however Pattu told me it's their last night in Phulvaspura...we all were supposed to travel together tonight to Mangalore. I denied however Pattu and Rudra Dada were adamant so I agreed.

I took them to the river banks which was situated in the middle of the jungles. While a few old memories flashed infront of my eyes. This is where I had met my man!!!
My man??? No!!!
Omkar!!!

Although we were in deep forests then, leeches bit me it was scary and creepy then today they brought a smile on my lips. I blinked through my tears. All the young girls were playing in water but I chose to simply sit on one of the rocks and sat throwing stones into water along with Pattu. I had picked a few raw mangoes for our pregnant doll. She was more than happy to always eat anything post pregnancy announcement she had practically turned into a whale. She would always keep her mouth wide open for food.

Just then I heard the girls giggling and laughing and slowly I noticed them bird watching with the binoculars. I loved nature too but although it was evening I couldn't see any birds in this area although they were high in the sky. I walked closer to them while one said...

'Oooohhhhh Eagle!!!'

'Eyyyyy naaaaa tiger!!!'

Tiger??? They are watching a tiger???
And they are not scared???
They were drooling and fanning themselves with their palms and I wondered what was happening..

I watched in the direction they were seeing and in one go pulled the binoculars from their hands and watched which tiger were they drooling over and the view I got to see...my throat dried up...my breath hitched and I went speechless!!!

Omkar was drying himself probably after he swam in the river. His long wet hair, his thick drenched beard...his brownish golden eyes shined more as the  sun was setting and here I was sweating!!!

His tattoos shined, water droplets dripping through his chest, rolling on his stomach and disappearing into a certain somewhere I really was interested in!!!
Goshhhhh!!! Why is he so sexy?

Greek God!!!
He flexed his muscles and his broad shoulders and back muscles were all for a display and I recalled all those moments I was with him...closer to him...fuck I regretted the culture of why humans had to wear clothes!!!

Wait am I turning into a female Omkar!!!

And I heard ...
'Jalebiiiii you're husband is a hottie yaaar.. how do you stay away from him!!!' and that's when I recalled freak!!!
These girls are again glaring at him!!!

And he!!! Idiot Buffon!!! Aagda Naagda (Naked) Bawalat (idiot)...why is he having bath in public...

I angrily threw the binoculars and rushed towards the direction where he was considering himself a liril boy and giving free sneak peaks to these desperate girls!!!

The closer I went I realised he was only wearing his boxer shorts which by the way were too short and my eyes fell on the tattoo on his waist...

I was trying to analyse what it was... It looked like wings!!! What was it??? Gosh so many tattoos!!!

Just then he spoke up...
'Well baby girl if you are done staring and drooling please explain what are you doing here? Wanted to see my naked glory...you could have told me baby girl...I would give you a treat' saying he winked at me

And I frowned!!!
How dare he!!!

'Look I didn't come here to stare at you...or drool ok... what do you think you are...you are an average whatever of a ...' and before I could complete the statement his hand snakes around my waist and he pulled me into him..in one go I crashed into his chest.

Correction!!!
His bare...wet...hot... chest!!!

All I can think is Sweat...Wet...Hot!!!

I gulped nervously when he whispered into my face as he bent to my height and said...

'DEMON!!! I am your demon babygirl!!!' and slowly his fingers brushed and played a unheard piano on my waist and drumrolls began playing in my chest!!!

Can someone call a cardiologist please!!!
I may get a cardiac arrest!!!

Mukta....stop!!! You are going to get out of this marriage!!!
You can't drool over him!!!

I spat angrily as I pushed him..
'Do you know the word decency??? Manners??? You are taking a open air bath here and there half the village is staring at you' while suddenly I felt his lips near my earlobe and I couldn't breathe again...

'And why does it bother you??? There is nothing in between us right??? Women stare at me...drool over me...gaze at me... picturise me as their favorite sex toy...how does it bother you!!!' he said and the word sex toy spurted my anger high in the air.

I turned around and pushed him at once and started walking towards the rocks when I felt a pull on my wrist and before I could analyze much I was pinned to a tree!!!

His naked upper body pressed against my bossoms and his hands posesively caged me in between making me feel tiny and making me realise again...

He's a demon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 5.5K 38
BOOK 1 of LOVE SERIES. UNATTAINABLE LOVE Passionate affairs of love always unfold into tragic tales Aditya Rajvash the business tycoon! Iski nazar k...
678K 50K 60
The Nayak Brothers - Book 3 Kedar Nayak is a self made rich millionaire. He had no expectations in life. In fact he didn't have a life other than his...
595K 33.5K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
3.3M 107K 67
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...