Alexandra Rose

By anonykwrites

It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has g... More

INTRODUCTION
Characters Aesthetic
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Characters Aesthetic Part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 1

14.6K 337 108
By anonykwrites

Third person's POV

She lays there on the floor, covered in blood, praying it would all stop. Punch after punch, kick after kick, he finally stops and she silently watches as he stomps to the kitchen.

She brings her blood covered hand to her face and wipes away the tears that fell freely down her red cheeks, getting blood on her face in the process.

As quickly as she could, she collects herself and starts to slowly get up without hurting herself more than he already has. But as she tries to stand up, she winces from the intense pain in her ribs.

She was so used to the pain that she didn't care about it anymore, so she ignores it and starts getting up much slower this time.

As she walked up the stairs, she let out small screams of pain while stopping every few steps and taking a deep breath in.

She used the dried up blood covered walls as support to walk up the stairs, and to her tiny room that only consists of a mattress with a thin blanket at the corner of her room, a small wardrobe right next to it and an old desk that stayed opposite the mattress.

Despite the lack of space, she was beyond grateful to have her own space, away from him.

She quickly grabbed her first aid kit and dashed to the small bathroom, opposite of her room and breathed out a sigh of relief as she leaned on the bathroom door and shut her eyes right after locking the door.

She was exhausted, after all, she doesn't get much sleep at night with all the nightmares.

Opening her eyes, she lifts her shirt up to see the damage done while looking at herself in the mirror.

Tears pool in her eyes as soon as they land on her beaten and bruised body. Most of her stomach was covered in old and new bruises and blood from when he had sliced her stomach with a piece of broken glass from his beer bottle.

Her arms were covered in hand prints from how hard he had grabbed onto it, her neck had a hand shaped bruise from him strangling her.

Her left cheek was red and swollen from him slapping her and a small cut remained on the side of her forehead from her bumping her head on the edge of the table from the impact of the slap.

Overall, she looked like a mess. A bloody one.

Deciding to check her ribs, she fully takes off her shirt and lightly touches the spot before crying out loud from the pin.

She knew it was broken, but there was nothing she could do about it.

She opened her first aid kit and cleaned herself up, hissing and screwing her eyes shut while doing so. Then, she dry swallowed pain killers to reduce the pain in her ribs.

She pressed her ear to the door and when she heard his loud snores from downstairs, she quietly opened the door and walked back to her room, knowing she was safe for the night.

Right as she stepped foot into her room, she made sure to lock it just incase he wakes up and decides to pay her a little 'visit'.

Her little feet took her to the thin mattress as she laid down, staring at the ceiling as she waited for sleep to come to her.

Tony has been torturing her ever since she was eight years old. She doesn't remember anything about her biological family but Tony told her they abandoned her when she was six, and so he took her in.

She grew up believing her family didn't want her and left her at the orphanage where he found her.

Ever since then, she has experienced hell living with Tony.

It all started when she was eight. She was a bubbly child, and everyone around her came to love her.

Everyone except Tony.

He ignored her the first few months, threw insults at her and yelled at her for the smallest of things, but naive little Alexandra didn't mind and thought he was just having a bad day like everyone else does in their life.

That's how much if a big heart Alexandra had.

But one day, Tony left eight year old Alexandra home alone and when he came back, drunk as ever, he had hit Alexandra because in his drunken state, he thought it was the right thing to do.

'You're a worthless little bitch who doesn't deserve an ounce of happiness.'

It was something imprinted in her head since that day.

From that day on, it started with slaps here and there, then slowly turned into kicks, punches, pushing her little body down the stairs, throwing things at her and slicing her skin. Then he started starving her, not allowing her to eat anything, let alone, drink.

It was never the same after that day

❦ ❦ ❦

The next morning, Alexandra woke up to the sound of her blaring alarm. Turning around, she reached her alarm clock to see that the time read 5:20 am.

She turned off the alarm and bit her bottom lip as she tried to get up without causing herself any pain, but it was impossible seeing as she had broken ribs.

Alexandra, once again didn't get much sleep due to the nightmare, but she still had to get up if she didn't want to get punished again.

Walking to the bathroom, she does her business before changing into some baggy jeans and a hoodie— something that made her comfortable, then she made her way downstairs to make him his breakfast.

She started going through the fridge and cupboards to find something to make for him to eat and at last, she decided on some scrambled eggs and bacon with two toasted breads.

She made sure to make everything perfect so that he doesn't do anything to her right before school, so when she heard hard footsteps coming down the stairs, she quickly rushed and stood opposite from where he usually sits, with her head down.

He takes a seat and starts eating after sending her a harsh glare filled with hatred.

The small girl stood there until he was done with his breakfast, fiddling with her fingers as he stared at her with so much annoyance while he ate, making Alexandra nervous.

Soon enough, he was done with his breakfast so she took his plate and left it in the sink before walking to the corner where her backpack stayed.

Suddenly, her hair was gripped roughly and she's brought face to face with Tony.

She was more than scared of what he was going to do, she didn't do anything wrong so what could he possible be mad at?

"Get home straight from school, got it?" He said through gritted teeth, his grip on her hair tightening.

Too scared to speak or move, Alexandra is frozen in her place as she looks down at the floor.

"Got. It?" A low scream escapes her mouth as he roughly brings her to look at him by her hair.

She nods while whispering a 'yes' before her head was pushed away.

She waits until he's out of the house before getting her backpack and leaving the house, making her way to school.

She looks at her surroundings, noticing everyone who had smiles on their faces, wishing she was one of them.

She's smiled before, yes, but non of them were genuine. All the times she smiled were to her principal or to her teachers whenever they asked her if she was okay after seeing a bruise on her face.

She had to smile to make them believe that she was fine and that nothing was going on at home, she couldn't let anyone find out or else she would regret it, Tony made sure of it the last time she told someone.

She watched other kids at the park with their family, seeming so happy and like they didn't need anything else in the world. She could hear a little girl and her brother running around as their parents chased them while the atmosphere was filled with their loud laughs and giggles.

She desperately wished she had someone that actually cared for her, she wished that she had a family, someone who would listen to her, someone who would protect her from everything.

Before she even knew it, she had already reached school.

Alexandra's school life isn't great either, she gets bullied. A lot. Because she was known as the schools loner and because of her sectoral heterochromia eyes, the most beautiful eyes ever.

But she didn't think that, she hated her eyes because she believed what everyone else said about her eyes.

She believed that it was disgusting.

She believed that her eyes made her a freak.

She believed that her eyes were the ugliest eyes ever.

She believed it all, but somewhere around the world, there was a family that were dying to see those beautiful eyes of hers, they would do anything.

She was getting her books from the locker when it suddenly slammed shut.

Looking to her right, she saw the person she hated the most. Stacy Adams. Her bully.

"Hey Alexandra." Stacy sang with a wicked smile.

Alexandra ignored her and continued to get her books from her locker.

"Don't ignore me freak." She gripped Alexandra's arm but Alexandra was quick to yank it away from her.

"Leave me alone Stacey, you call me the same thing everyday, if you're going to insult me, at least come up with something new." She muttered while rolling her eyes before picking up her books that had dropped when Stacy had purposely slammed her locker.

It gets quiet for a second and then suddenly Alexandra feels a sharp pain on her stomach. It takes everything in her to not scream bloody murder but in the end, she shuts her eyes and bites down on her bottom lip while clutching her ribs in order to somehow reduce the pain.

"What the fuck did you just say?" She asks in an overly high pitched voice, causing Alexandra to wince from the sound.

As always, Alexandra stays quiet, focusing on the pain in her ribs and muffling out all the insults she throws at her once again.

Soon, the bell rings and Stacy walks away, after gripping Alexandra's hair and yanking it back, to make her look up to her, "Don't disrespect me, freak."

Alexandra slowly makes her way to AP English and takes a seat at the far back corner with her hood up, covering her face.

No one bothers talking to Alexandra, mainly because she always has her hood up and avoids talking. No one has heard her talk in her few years that she's been at that school, besides Stacy.

Soon, the teacher Mrs Bridget enters the class with a bright smile on her face.

As soon as she entered, class started and Alexandra rested her head against her arms and zoned out for the rest of the lesson.

❦ ❦ ❦

Its currently 3:45pm and school just ended for Alexandra, she thought it went by quite fast, maybe because she was dreading going home, so she made her way to the library to spend some extra time she had before Tony got home.

As she entered the library, she was met with a cheery Emma, who's like a mother figure to Alexandra, constantly worrying about her health and checking up on her.

Emma's the closest thing Alexandra has to a mother figure and she cares about her just as much as Emma cares about Alexandra.

"Oh dear, it feels like forever since I've last seen you, how have you been?" She questions as soon as she sees Alexandra enter the library and embraces her in a tight hug, causing pain to erupt in her ribs. But she bit her bottom lip to keep silent and not worry Emma too much.

"I've been fine, don't worry about me too much, how have you been?" She whispers lowly after releasing from the hug.

"I'm glad to hear that, I'm doing great as well, now how about you go finish reading that book over there that you left the last time you were here while I help those people out?" She told her while pointing to a group of people and directing Alexandra to the spot she always sits at and reads before leaving to go help those people

Alexandra picks up the book she's been reading, Pride and Prejudice, and started reading from where she left off to.

❦ ❦ ❦

She ran, she ran as fast as her bruised body could take her.

She didn't care about the pain at that moment, the only thing she cared about was getting home.

Her baby hairs stuck to her forehead as she ran until her lungs were burning for air.

Alexandra was happily reading, causing her to lose track of time and now, she's late despite Tony telling her to come home straight after school.

She can't handle another beating, her body is already so weak from last night plus the running that she doesn't think her body can physically handle anymore.

She finally slows down when the sight of her small run down house comes into view. She takes a shaky breath in before walking towards it at a slow pace.

As she reaches right in front of the house, all colour drains from her face when she sees his car parked in the tiny garage.

Alexandra thought that he would actually kill her today, or at least beat her up until she loses consciousness.

She makes her way to the front door and opens it quietly, hoping he's passed out on the couch, and as if god had heard her, she found her foster father laying on the sofa with his eyes closed and a bottle of beer in hand.

With a sigh, she quietly tiptoed into the house and silently walked up the stairs. The small creaking of the stairs made her freeze and turn her body around in fear, only to see Tony moving in his sleep before he snored extremely loudly.

As soon as she stepped foot into her small room, she slowly sat down, bringing her knees to her chest and biting down on her arm— a habit she had whenever she felt so alone against the world.

"I wish it can all end. Please. I can't take this anymore." she whispered to herself, silently wishing someone would take her away from the hell she's living in.

One drop of tear after the other, her arm started burning from the right grip she had on herself with her teeth, but she didn't stop. She couldn't.

After all, she deserves all the pain, right?

ʕ•́•̀ʔ

Chapter 1 done !!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!

How do we feel about bringing this book back ? * wink wink *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...