Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 15: Hello, New York!
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 7: His Eyes

1.7K 50 39
By thatoneyasmin

We reached school peacefully without fans chasing. I removed the cap and sunglasses after we entered the school building.

"Hey, princess!"

There he goes.

I glanced at Jessica, she was crossing her arms while avoiding eye contact with Jake. She looked around, mostly at the ground.

"Hi, Jake," I said.

Jessica just waved her hand lazily at him with a straight face.

Guess what? Jake actually waved his hand back at her hesitantly. That's a good start.

I just smiled a little, walking to the locker room. As expected, both of them followed me. I walked a little faster, leaving only the two of them behind.

I took out my compact mirror, pretending I was looking at myself. I actually wanted to see what was going on between them behind me. Jake was acting cool with his hands in his hoodie's pocket as usual, while Jessica was fiddling with her fingers. Yet, both of them looked awkward.

I opened my locker as soon as we reached the room. Jessica repeated the action. Her locker is located on the other aisle, the same aisle as Jake.

"You're pretty quiet today," I heard Jake start a conversation with Jessica.

"I just don't wanna fight with you," she casually answered.

"Huh? That's weird," he chuckled.

I was still listening to them on the opposite aisle.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because that's just not the usual Jessica Wilson,"

"What's up? You wanna fight?" she said.

"Sure, what topic should we fight about?"

"I don't know, what's in your mind?"

I silently laughed to hear them.

"I don't know. (y/n), you, and Luka? That's the only people I close with,"

Aww, he categorised Jessica as one of his close friends!

"Let's talk about something else, though," she said.

"Okay, sure. Oh, wait. Did you hear about Ladybug giving the heroes their Miraculous permanently?"

Oh, okay, okay. I see Jake having the same interest as Jessica.

"OMG, yes! What are your thoughts about it? Is it bad or not?"

"I think both. They can work better as a team. But the consequences rate of someone using the power for evil is pretty high,"

"Yeah, I was excited too at first but then (y/n) said it is pretty dangerous and now I'm kinda thinking about it,"

Wait, didn't they want to find a topic to fight? Never mind, talking is better, I guess.

They walked together while talking about the heroes without even remembering my existence there. But I'm fine, they're cute together. I just shook my head and walked to the class behind them.

I glanced around, seeing inside a classroom. It was Class 3435, and I made eye contact.

-----

LUKA'S POV

I was humming to a song. I looked outside the window. Wait, isn't that Jake and Jessica? Since when did they become nice to each other? Am I even in the same universe?

My attention was stolen when I heard loud heels footsteps after Jake and Jessica passed by.

Damn, her walk is so powerful! She flexes her runway walk, y'all. Her hair flew gracefully as she walked into the hallway.

Just until I saw her glance into our class. We accidentally made eye contact.

I looked away in panic when she noticed I was watching her. My heart pounded so fast that Sass peeked out from my jacket to see if I was doing okay.

Okay, I admit it. I'm in love.

When I gazed outside again, she was already gone to her class. Should I risk approaching her again today? Nah, Viperion can do that job for me.

-----

YOUR POV

Did that weirdo just watch me walk?

Anyways-

I went to my class. I saw Jessica and Jake were still talking about the Parisian superheroes together.

I guess my mission is completed. The bodyguard thingy? I think imma just hiring someone professional. I should ask Audrey about it first.

I was bored, so I was just looking around while overhearing Jessica and Jake's conversation since they literally sat next to me.

"I like Rena Rouge's power a lot. Like, making realistic illusions? That's so cool!" Jessica said.

"I would say mine is Viperion's second chance. 'Cause he literally can go back in time and fix mistakes that will happen in the future. It's awesome!" Jake spoke.

"What do you think is the most useful power?" she asked.

"Probably the bee miraculous' power. It's useful because you can stop the villain from attacking,"

"OMG, yes! Then Chat Noir can just use his cataclysm to break the object with the Akuma in it. And they'll win,"

"Okay, juicy question. Who do you think is the hottest among all of them?" Jake asked.

Ooh, it is juicy.

"Chat, duh," Jessica chuckled.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Well, I think-"

"Good morning, class!"

Why, Miss Nelson? Why?

-----

YOUR POV

The Bourgeois' driver picked me up from home along with the other girls. I saw Olivia was waving her hands at me passionately as soon as I got in the car. Isabelle on the other side just stared outside the window while blasting some music on her earbuds.

We reached the Eiffel Tower in silence. Audrey had a partnership with Gabriel, so they chose the tower as the location for the photoshoot. Adrien would be there too.

I stepped out of the car, just to get pulled by the director. "Okay, girl. Wear this and quick. We have a lot to do today," he passed me a white dress with a really long train.

I nodded awkwardly, walking into the dressing room they supplied us. I changed my outfit and let my hair down.

I was pulled by a hairdresser and he immediately brushed my hair as soon as I sat on the chair. A makeup artist on my side started to clean my face with some wet wipes and started doing her job.

Olivia on the other side was struggling with the aggressive hairdresser who was brushing her curly hair down. Isabelle? She just acted like a diva getting her makeup done for Met Gala.

Marcel, the hairdresser put some white floral crown on my head, putting it into a half-bun. He sprayed some hairspray, causing me to close my eyes awkwardly.

"How's your school today?" I opened my eyes, seeing Harley, the makeup artist asked me while applying the blusher on my cheeks.

"It's great, thanks," I smiled.

"Do you get enough rest yesterday?"

"Yes, I did," um, five hours is enough right? I mean, yeah, sure.

"Great, you should have. Being a teenager and already working as a model must be hard," she pushed my chin up gently to apply the lipstick.

"It was at first. But I got better at scheduling my time day by day," I answered.

"That's dope. What about your boyfriend? Is he okay with you doing this?"

I almost choked on my saliva when she asked so.

"I don't have a boyfriend," I said.

"Oh, that's... surprising,"

I just chuckled. Marcel then picked up the long white train behind my dress to prevent it from getting dirty. Hayley held my hand and brought me to the set.

Isabelle and Olivia were already done dressing up. They looked gorgeous, of course.

I glanced around, seeing Audrey was on the call with someone. Based on her expression and nickname "Gabe", I bet it was Gabriel Agreste. Obviously.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. You can't just cancel it,"

"I'm sorry, Audrey. We don't need your help anymore,"

"But the models are ready,"

"That isn't my problem,"

So... the partnership was cancelled? Awesome, I wanna sleep at home.

LUKA'S POV

I hid behind the tree with Marinette. We saw (y/n) in the distance. She looked so mesmerizing. Her hair was gracefully done, her makeup was on point, the white dress made her look like an angel and a princess at the same time.

"Did you do this every day?" I asked.

"Trust me, I'm professional in this," she said while staring at the set with binoculars.

Um, that's creepy of her.

"Are you teaching me to stalk people?" I crossed my arms.

"What? No,"

"Marinette, that's creepy,"

"I wasn't stalking, I'm just... uh... teaching you to uh... make sure that (y/n) is okay,"

I sighed, shaking my head.

"I thought you're going to help me to confess,"

"Well, we need plans first. In order to make a plan, we have to know where is she, how is she doing and so on,"

"Does Adrien know that you used to stalk on him?"

"He does, and he felt stupid for calling me just a friend,"

Is Adrien okay? Is Marinette okay? Oh, gosh, these kids.

"Look, I'm not doing this, okay? We have to respect her privacy, you know," I said.

"Fine, then let me do this alone. I'll tell you everything later," she was still looking into the binoculars.

"No, Marinette. I appreciate you helping me, but this just isn't the right way, you know? Let's leave," I spoke.

"Alright," she sighed, walking away lazily.

I took a glance at the set. (y/n) was talking to her friend, she looked so beautiful with red smiling lips. She gave me butterflies again.

"You said that you don't wanna do this," Marinette snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What? Y-yeah, of course," I rubbed my nape. I could see Marinette was smirking to see my pink cheeks.

We glanced at the set once again before we leave.

Wait, what was that? I'm pretty sure we just blinked once.

"Oh, no. Gotta transform, Luka. I'll call you if we need you," Marinette gasped and ran away to save the day.

Style Queen.

Audrey was akumatised into the Style Queen. A golden sparkly supervillain with the power of turning people into golden glitter.

"Your brand is nothing compared to mine, Gabe!" Style Queen screamed.

The Style Queen started shooting her power to other people for her own satisfaction.

Oh, no. (y/n)!

YOUR POV

"Where's Adrien Agreste? I thought that he's supposed to join us here," Olivia asked me.

"I don't know, but I heard some argument going on between Audrey and Gabriel just now," I answered.

Just soon as I turned around, I saw purple bubbles were covering Audrey Bourgeois. Her outfit was turned into a golden glitter.

"Your brand is nothing compared to mine, Gabe!"

"Audrey?" I hesitantly asked.

"I'm not Audrey Bourgeois, I'm Style Queen!" she started shooting her power to other people.

It almost hit me, but I dodged it. Unfortunately, it caused Olivia to get hit instead. I gasped to see her turning into glitter dust.

I ran away as fast as I could in those stupid high heels and fancy dress to save myself.

I turned around, seeing the Style Queen was chasing after me. I took off the heels in the middle of the run and just turned into the Flash. Not to mention that I ripped the long train behind my dress so I could run faster.

Well, the heels accidentally hit on someone's face when I was throwing them. Miraculous Ladybug could fix that later, right?

"Sorry!" I shouted at the person who got hit.

I glared at my surroundings, I couldn't find a hiding spot since it was an open area. Just as soon as I gazed back on my steps, I tripped on a banana peel someone threw on the ground.

Stupid banana.

I growled in pain when my back ached. I also twisted my ankle. Sh*t, Style Queen was still chasing me.

I tried to get up and run, but I couldn't. It hurt so badly when I stood up since my ankle was injured.

"You can't run now, (y/n)," I heard her voice from my back.

"F*ck you, whoever threw this banana!" I yelled while panicking.

I saw Style Queen was going to shoot me, she already pointed her staff at me. I just closed my eyes, hoping that everything will be fine.

Here I come, death.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt someone was grasping my arms, pulling me aside. I felt the wind was blowing onto my face like I was in a fast motion.

I opened my eyes, seeing a hero was winking at me.

"I hope that banana doesn't make you go split," he joked.

Well, I think you can already tell who it was.

I just grinned awkwardly. He then put me down somewhere hidden and safe from the villain.

"You should go to a doctor after this," he spoke. I just nodded.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem," he smiled before he went away with his staff.

I carefully touched my swollen leg, I spotted some bleeding scratches on my knee due to the banana peel accident.

"(y/n)?"

I heard a calming voice was calling for me. I turned around, seeing a very familiar bluenette.

"Are you okay?"

Oh, now he's concerned, huh? Did he even think about the scratches in my heart when he dumped me?

"I'm fine," I rolled my eyes.

"No, you don't," he said. He approached me to check on my condition.

"You should see a doctor,"

"I know, Chat Noir already told me that," I cut him off.

"Just leave me alone, I can walk by myself,"

Yes, I was arrogant. That's just the other b*tchy side of me. And I want him to know that. I want him to know that I'm not a weak little girl who always seeks some attention and help.

He used to help me with my wound too, and now I hate getting flashbacks about it. (hint hint)

I slowly stood up while placing my hand on the wall to support my weight. But I failed. I fell once my hand lost its grip. Thankfully, I guess, he was there to catch me before I hurt my butt on the floor.

Okay, maybe I do need some help.

"Guess what? You can't," his soft breath touched my nape as he spoke.

That voice used to give me butterflies, now only flies exist in my stomach.

"Second time is the charm," I said, still trying to walk by myself.

No, b*tch. You're a fool to yourself.

"Lucky Charm!" I heard Ladybug's voice echoing in the area.

"Well, only if you're lucky," he smirked.

"Come on, don't be so stubborn. You don't even have your shoes on," he added while placing my left arm around his neck.

He then helped me to get up slowly.

"I don't need your help," I muttered.

"I don't care, (y/n). I really don't," he casually smiled.

Gosh, I wish I could just punch him in the face. At least, he helped me.

He walked me to a nearby clinic. Ladybug and Chat Noir saved the day just in time we reached the clinic.

He pushed the door with his other free hand. The clinic was empty, probably because it almost closed that day.

"Good evening, how can we help you?" a pharmacist asked.

"Good evening, someone needs some help here. Her legs were injured," he answered.

"Is it serious?" she asked, approaching me.

"I don't know, I feel like I twisted my ankle," I replied while looking down at my bare feet.

"It's okay, we'll do a check-up inside. Come," she helped me to walk instead into the doctor's office.

Luka was left there outside while I went for the check-up.

A few moments later, I came back. And now I can walk, but slowly. The doctor had treated my wound and my ankle. (Fun random fact: "Luka" means "Wound" in Malay and Indonesian ;))

I saw Luka was sitting on a chair in front of the counter while scrolling through his phone. He immediately kept his phone away and walked to the cashier as he saw my presence.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Ladybug and Chat Noir saved the day again. I should visit Audrey after this to check if she's okay.

Some pink dust flew around the city and into the clinic. Ladybug's power had fixed the ripped white dress, and even gave my heels back, but I took them off as my legs were still hurt.

Well, that didn't get fixed. I think because it wasn't caused by the akumatization, but it was by the irresponsible person who threw the banana peel before the akumatization happened.

"These are the paracetamol in case you feel hurt and some extra bandages for you to change it by yourself," the pharmacist spoke as she passed me a bag of medical stuff.

"€25 please," she ended with a sarcastic smile.

Good, I didn't bring my purse. Like, what did you expect? A random dude just released his Akuma to other people and expected us to run while bringing our stuff?

"Here you go,"

Okay, he paid for it.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" she said.

Yeah, what a nice day to have a sudden photoshoot in the evening and a sudden Akuma alert then I was injured by some stupid banana while a villain was chasing after me then I was saved by the black cat into a random street and the person I hated the most came by and helped me to see a doctor and then the pharmacist charged me for such a high price for a check-up and some cheap painkiller.

Awesome.

"You too," I mumbled as I stepped out of the clinic.

My stomach was growling loudly. It was embarrassing, but who cares? It's a normal thing to get hungry.

"You wanna eat somewhere first?" he asked.

Is this some plan to hang out with me? No.

"No, I wanna go home. Better food is there,"

Yeah, right. It's not like the fridge is not empty, right?

"Sure," he shrugged.

We then came back to the photo shoot spot to grab my things. I saw Audrey was sitting under an umbrella, holding her head.

"Is everything okay, ma'am?" I asked.

"Yes, honey. I just settled the fight with Gabe. He has to postpone the shoot next week. Y'all can go home and rest," she answered.

"What happened to you?" she asked when she saw my bandaged ankle.

"I tripped on a banana peel when you chased after me, then I twisted my ankle," I said hesitantly.

"Oh, no. I'm so sorry. I don't remember a thing," she apologised.

"It's fine, I've gone to the clinic already. The doctor said that I'm fine. I just need some rest," I spoke.

She nodded meekly. "Okay, I gotta go too. See you next week. Just call me if you need anything," she patted my shoulder before she walked away.

I took my purse and changed into my normal attire in the fitting room before I went home.

Luka was still waiting for me after I changed into my simple outfit and a pair of comfortable sneakers.

"Hey," I called hesitantly.

He turned around when he heard my voice.

"Your money I owed," I passed him 25 Euros back in return.

"You can-"

"Before you say something like "oh, you can keep it, it was nothing," I want you to take it no matter what. I hate it when people paid something for me and I didn't pay them back," I cut him off.

"Even when I hate you," I continued.

He gazed down at the cash I held. "Fine, thanks," he smiled.

I then walked away from the set, leaving him there. Thankfully, he didn't follow me.

I just couldn't look at his face, or listen to his voice. The love I had for him would haunt me forever. I would get flashbacks of how I first fell for him and I hate to remember it.

Even when he just wanted to be friends back with me, but I had to refuse. We started as friends, and I fell in love, and it was f*cking hurt. I don't want the same scenario to happen again.

-----

I called my mother, saying that I had an accident today. She surprisingly picked up my call and wished me to get well soon. She said that she'll order me some food to keep me full.

I was so happy to know that she cared for me.

It was already dark outside, only the moon lighted up my room.

I grabbed my diary to write down everything that happened today. From the Jake and Jessica becoming friends to the Style Queen incident to the blueberry helped me and to how my mum cared for me.

I suddenly heard a knock on the sliding door. I turned around, seeing the reptile outside.

I smiled hugely and quickly went to open the glass door. He hugged me unexpectedly as soon as I opened the door.

"Whoa, calm down," I giggled while returning the hug.

"Are you okay? Chat Noir told me that you were injured," he said in worry.

"Yes, yes. I'm totally fine. I already went to the clinic," I answered.

"By yourself?"

"No, there's an emo dude who helped me, but let's not talk about him!" I brushed the topic off.

"Why didn't you come and help Ladybug today?" I asked.

"She didn't need my help. She fought with the Style Queen a bunch of times already," he replied.

I just nodded at his response.

"Why? Do you miss me?" he grinned.

"What? No. Why should I?" I felt my cheeks were getting warmer.

He giggled while squeezing my cheeks as they got redder.

"You don't have any other things to do?" I asked.

"No, the city is pretty much safe now. Ladybug gave me permission to visit you," he said.

Just me? Wow, I felt special somehow.

"But why me? I mean, there's a lot of other people you can visit like my beautiful friend, Jessica or maybe my Style Queen Teen partner, Olivia. And they all live in the same neighbourhood," I spoke.

"Because I only know one beautiful Style Queen Teen girl, you," he smiled.

The soft stare he gave me into my eyes melted my heart. His pair of green eyes were lighted up by the moon, and I saw the reflection of myself in them.

It gave me a familiar mood.

The mood I wish didn't happen, but it did.

Quick note: Next chapter is a flashback, a background story of how Luka and (y/n) met. About those eyes and the wound, keep them in your mind. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 197 10
Book 8!!! Sliver-Calming and flowing with the waves, the light of the moon. The power is calming and balanced and reflects evil, to protect the innoc...
184K 5.6K 97
I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. Might not upload much but I have some I a...
22.4K 710 36
Y/n was a new princess of Ninjago City. Because of earlier events with Harumi not everyone likes her family and they quickly gain enemies. When someo...
19.2K 887 30
"An epidemic has broken out throughout half of Ireland! A viral infection that has drove people to attack each other! Everyone is advised to stay ind...