Baby Niall Horan (Ageplay)

multifandoms23 által

Niall is suddenly stressed from touring and being in a band, the boys notice, so they come up with a plan to... Több

Description Of Names/Things
Stressed Niall
Making Changes
A Rough Week
A Normal Day
The Dentist
Bedtime Trouble
A Very Cold Day Out
Niall's Injured Knee
Niall Gets Braces
Larry Moves Out
Larry Babysits
Grumpy Niall
A Day Full Of Interviews
Lou (Hairdresser) Babysits
Dummy Rash
Going Swimming
Paul Babysits
Meeting The (Grand)Parents
Meeting The Siblings (Aunts/Uncles)
Rainy Days
Sick Niall Gets A Checkup
Meeting Santa
Christmas Eve (Lou's Birthday)
Christmas Day
Winter Walks
Soft Play
Zayn's Weekend Away
Telling The World
Meeting Baby Lux
Dummy Issues
Terrible Twos
New Habits
Larry Babysits Lux And Niall
Niall's Acid Reflux
A Storm
Football Game
Grandparents Visit
Louise Babysits Niall
A Day Of Golf
Niall's First Sleepover
Ear Infection
Behaviour Issues
Food Poisoning
A Picnic Day
Checkup Before Touring
Back On Tour
Nightmare Hairdresses
Niall Gets His Braces Tightened
Regression
Swimming and Chill
BBQ And Friends
Larry Babsits Overnight
Zayn and Liam Argument
Regressing To Newborn
Chill Day With Lux
Sleepy Niall
A Day At The Beach
A Day With Papa
Fun Zoo Day
Hot Days
A Day With Daddy
Niall's Birthday
Hard To Regress
Struggling With Headspace
A Surprise For Niall
Attempted Kidnapping
Moving
Sick Niall
The Running Phase
Bad Nights
Christmas Day
Separation Anxiety
Distracted By Phone
Accidentally Drinking Coffee
Flu Shots and An Unhappy Niall
Lux's 1st Birthday
A Chaotic Morning
Cosy Day In

Louis Birthday (Christmas Eve)

822 21 2
multifandoms23 által

(A/N: Merry Christmas eve everyone, hope you enjoy today and if you don't celebrate hope you have a good day)

Today was Lou's birthday and so we were all going over to theirs.

"Ni, let's go get ready" I take him up and change his nappy before getting him dressed into a short sleeve green bodysuit, a Christmas jumper and jogger set and a pair of blue and white star socks.

"Look at you buddy" Zayn coos once we headed downstairs.

"We ready to go see uncle Haz and uncle Lou?" Zayn asks as he starts putting Niall's black Nike trainers on.

"Uh huh, unca wou 'irfday"

"That's right" Zayn starts putting his coat on.

"He 'ave pwesents?" Niall cocks his head to the side.

"Maybe, he definitely has one from us"

"Me 'old pwease"

"Of course buddy, I'll give it to you in the car" we soon load up and bundle up into the car.

"Now, you have to be extra careful, ok?" I playfully warn Niall. It wasn't anything breakable but I knew it'd give Niall some responsibility on being careful with other peoples things. We soon get there and Niall slowly walks up to their door.

"Unca wou, dis for wou" Niall holds it up.

"Thanks pal, come in its cold" Louis takes the present and takes it through before helping Niall take his coat and shoes off.

"Is Lou coming?"

"Yeah" we chat for a bit before Louise turned up with Lux.

"Loving the pink socks" Louis chuckles. Lux was wearing a pink short sleeve bodysuit, a black Minnie Mouse leggings and jumper set, a pair of pink Minnie Mouse socks and her coat.

We all head to the living room once Louise took coats and shoes off and Lux was standing up but with support from the coffee table.

"Huh, papa daddy wook" Niall gasps.

"Yeah, she's standing, soon she'll be running around with you"

"Wux, 'it 'own" Niall goes over to her and tries to get her to sit down.

"No honey, it's ok, she's learning so she can walk" Louise tells him.

"Can't believe she'll be one next month" Harry says.

"I know, it's crazy" we soon have lunch and a sneaky cupcake from Louis before putting the little ones down for their naps with their dummies and cloths.

We all decided to stay here for Christmas so Zayn and Louise went back to ours and her place and got the presents for the kids but kept them hidden. Zayn said he left a few so we could have a small celebration when we got back for just the three of us.

"What would you guys want for dinner?"

"Hmm, whatever the birthday boy wants"

"I'll make sure it's something the little ones can have as well" we all chat for a bit before the little ones woke up so we changed their nappies and let them play again.

"You guys wanna help me open some pressies!" Louis riles them up. They both cheer and sit near Louis before 'helping' him.

"Good job you guys" he praises them as they managed to take it in turns without arguing.

"I'll go order some food" Harry says. The babies went back to playing until the food arrived.

"Dinner" we settle the little ones into their chairs before cutting their food up and waiting for it to cool down. We soon eat dinner and sit at the table for a bit, just chatting while holding a kid in our arms. We let dinner go down before we decided to do cake.

"Hmm" Niall instantly goes to Zayn once he saw the cake with the candles lit.

"It's ok" Zayn kisses the top of his head once he pulled him onto his lap. We sing happy birthday to Louis before cutting the cake up.

"Here we are bud" Harry passes a slice to Niall. We eat cake before the little ones went and played again with Louise whilst we helped Harry and Louis tidy up a little around the house.

"We having fun?" We all go and sit down.

"Wook papa" Niall showed him his toys.

"Yeah buddy, that's cool" we let them play a little longer before giving them a bath and then putting them into their Christmas pyjamas.

"Here go with papa, daddy needs to get his jammies on" I soon get changed and head back down where the two little ones helped Harry set the plate of cookies on the side.

"Here, hot chocolate for the little ones, I let it cool down though so it should be good to go"

"Thanks Lou" we give the babies their bottles and blankets before we all sat down in our pyjamas watching Christmas movies.

The little ones soon fall asleep and we leave them be for now until we decided to take them up to bed. Once they settled down, we all brought the presents in and sorted out as well as eating the cookies and drink the milk.

"You had a good birthday Lou?"

"I did thank you, really enjoyed myself yeah"

"Good to hear" we chat for a bit or occasionally watch the tv when Niall stirred through the monitor.

"He hasn't stirred in his sleep for months now, usually he'll sleep through the night" we managed to settle Niall down during the night without barely any stirring, we had the occasional wake up if he couldn't find his dummy but that was about it.

"I don't think he ate much of his cake" Louise says.

"He's probably coming down with something then" we check on Niall and he started coughing in his sleep before settling back down again. Once we made sure he was ok we head down to say night to everyone before heading up to bed.

"This should be fun tonight" Zayn sighs as he gets into bed.

"I know, we'll be ok"

"Night, I love you"

"Night, I love you too" we kiss each other goodnight before falling asleep.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

839K 17.1K 90
Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn are taking a break from performing. Their relationship together, always of media interest, is missing just one person - L...
56.4K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books
141K 3.2K 36
An age play book about Zayn being Niall's daddy. Niall is in a 2 year old headspace and this is all about there ups and downs of life. It's an altern...
1.3K 22 15
Niall Horan. You know who he is. But when he reunites with his best friend while on tour, he doesn't know who he is anymore.