The loving assassin (takemich...

By shoackerman407

" ๐•Š๐•  ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•’๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ?" "๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ. ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š. ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข... More

Y/n's profile
๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
> ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐“Š๐‘’ <
๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 01
๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 02
๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 03
๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ” ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 04
๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ” ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 05
๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ… ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 06
๏ผณ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ— ๏ฝ•๏ฝ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 07
๏ผข๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ… ๏ผค๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝŽ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ08
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… 0๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ09
๏ผข๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ” ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 10
๏ผด๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ… ๏ผด๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ11
๏ผก ๏ผฃ๏ฝ’๏ฝ™๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ™ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 12
๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 13
๏ผฆ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 14
๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝƒ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 15
๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—๏ฝ“ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 16
๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 17
๏ผข๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ฝ—๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 18
๏ผฌ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ†๏ฝ… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 19
๏ผฎ๏ฝ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 20
๏ผฒ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ… ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 21
๏ผจ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ ๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ 23
๏ผง๏ฝ‰๏ฝ–๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 23
Im not continuing the story
Should i edit this cringey story?

๏ผข๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ 22

368 11 3
By shoackerman407

"I have decided to.......to join tenjiku. But you have to kick kisaki out of the gang. He's bad news. And I hate his guts" y/n said as izana smiled. "I knew you were going to join me. And about kisaki. Count him already out of Tenjiku" Izana said as y/n smiled.

"Now I just need to tell Mikey and Draken I'm leaving toman. So when do you want to meet up?" Y/n asked. "Meet up here in three days" Izana said. "ok iza" y/n said as he walked away. "Bye bye!" Y/n said as he waved at Izana. Izana then waved goodbye. "Bye" Izana said.

With takemichi

"Our team isn't weak as you think. So don't go trying to do this all alone" chifuyu said as takemichi smiled. The door opened to see y/n coming home. "Hey guys I'm home!" Y/n said with a smile. He then takes his shoes off. "Hey y/n!" Takemichi said with a smile. "Hey kill-chin" chifuyu said. "Hey Michi can you get me a bag?" Y/n asked takemichi.

"Uh sure" takemichi said as he went to get a bag. Y/n then went in his room. 'Should I keep draken's old uniform? Yeah I should' y/n thought as he grabbed his toman uniform. Takemichi then came in with the bag. "Thanks" y/n said as he walked to takemichi. Takemichi then saw y/n's uniform. He was confused about this. Y/n then walked to the bed and put the uniform in the bag. "Y/n.......what are you doing with your uniform?" Takemichi asked as y/n faced him.

"I will tell you later Michi" y/n said with a guilty smile. "I know what he's going to. He's leaving toman to join tenjiku. To be with his brother" chifuyu said as takemichi was shocked. "N/n?" Takemichi said as y/n had a guilty look. "Sorry Michi. If I go with my brother this conflict will stop. And I want to be there for him" y/n said as takemichi hugged him. "N/n, that won't stop it. Who say that Izana would keep his promise?" Takemichi said.

"I trust my brother" y/n said as he hugged takemichi back. "Now I have to go Michi" y/n said as he broke the hug up. "N/n! Please don't go" takemichi said as some tears came out of his eyes. "I'm not leaving you. I'm leaving toman. I will be home for dinner. And also don't go with the people who's coming here. The fifth division captain will be here. They look for spies but I suspect them as one" y/n said as this shocked takemichi and chifuyu.

Y/n then walked out the house. Y/n texted mikey.

Mikey

(Mikey's pfp on y/n's phone)

Y/n: yo let's meet up mikey. We need to talk

Sure kill-chin. Wanna meet up at (restaurant name)?:mikey

Y/n: yeah. I can meet right now. And is Draken with you?

Yeah he's with me. We are on our way there:mikey

Y/n:okay see you there

Yeah see ya!:mikey

Y/n then walked to his bike and got on it. He then started the engine. He then rode to the restaurant that he and Mikey will meet up. 'I know Mikey won't let me go. After what happen with Valhalla. I wasn't even in toman and he still wanted me back. But how can I can I convince him to let me go? Should I say that I'm doing this for my brother?' Y/n thought.

With Mikey and Draken

"Mikey. We figured out izana's true adjective. He wants y/n to be by his side. And he only wants y/n. He won't share him. But he also wants to fight you" Draken said as Mikey frowns. "I won't let him have kill-chin" Mikey said. "I promised kill-chin to never leave him" Mikey said with a small smile.

"So here's the restaurant that we are supposed to meet up with kill-chin" Mikey said. "Mikey. Do you think Izana tried to manipulate y/n to join his side, and leave toman?" Draken said as they were dead silent after what he said.

They both walked in the restaurant and sat down at a booth. "I think your right ken-chin. I think that's why y/n wants to meet up with us. He's telling us he wants to quit toman and be with his brother" Mikey said as Draken sighed. "Yeah. Whatever we do. We cannot let y/n go. No matter what" Draken said a Mikey nods in agreement. They hear the door ding. They looked to see y/n with a bag. "Hey Mikey! Draken" y/n said as he waved at them.

"Hey kill-chin!" Mikey said as y/n sat next to Mikey. "Well I came here to-" y/n was interrupted by "you came here to leave toman and join your brother" Draken said. "Yeah" y/n said as he put the bag on the table. "Kill-chin. I won't accept you leaving toman" Mikey said with a small smile. "Well I just came here to tell you I'm leaving and giving the uniform back. I'm not asking permission" y/n said as he pushed the bag to Mikey.

"Kill-chin. We're not letting you go. No matter what the cost. Even if locking you up" Mikey said as y/n smiled a bit. "Yeah like you can" y/n said. "Well I came here to tell you this and give the uniform back. So now I will be leaving. If you try to stop me. Remember theres people around here" y/n said a she stood up.

"Yeah that may be true. But we will not let you leave" Mikey said as he stood up. Draken then too. Y/n then walked out of the store and Mikey and Draken followed y/n. They saw him got on his bike. They ran to their bikes and started to chase y/n.

After the chase was done y/n went to Alluka and Kalluto's school. Y/n parked the bike. "Alluka! Kalluto!" Y/n shouted. Alluka and Kalluto then saw y/n and walked to him. "Big brother!" Alluka said as she hugged y/n. "Alluka!" Y/n said as he hugged her back.

"Hey" Kalluto said as Alluka and y/n stopped hugging. "We knew we'd find you here, y/n" Draken said as he and Mikey stood behind y/n. "Tch. You guys are relentless" y/n said as he turned his head to face Mikey. "Let's go guys" y/n said as Kalluto and Alluka went on y/n's bike. "Kill-chin hold on. Talk to us. Are you being forced to join your brother" Mikey asked. "No" y/n said as he rode off to his house.

"Let's have a movie night" y/n said as he poured popcorn in a bowl. And the got some chocolate robots. Y/n sat down on the couch. And so did Alluka and Kalluto. They started to playing Mr Right.

Takemichi, inui, and Koko we're kidnapped. They wanted Koko. Because of his smarts for money. After that. Takemichi and inui walked to the hospital. After getting stitched up. They went to shinichiro's bike shop. Inui talked to takemichi about him carrying on the black dragons. And saving Koko. Inui then explained how great the black dragons before Izana. After that takemichi talked about he wants to save y/n. But he says he useless. And then Takemichi agrees to carry out the black dragons. Inui said I entrust my life to you. After this Inui went to Mikey to tell him about this.

Time skip

"So mucho was the traitor" Mikey said. "Yeah and in this first conflict the first division captain will retrieve y/n and Koko, no matter what!!" Takemichi said with determination. "Alright. Inui! Any idea when tenjiku will attack us all out?" Mikey asked. "Tomorrow the 22nd of February. Is the black dragons 11th birthday. To Izana who idolized shinichiro madly. Tomorrow is the special day" inui said as Mikey stepped forward. "So tomorrow?" Mikey asked. "Yes. I'm sure of it" inui confirmed.

"Alright!! Gather everyone in toman! We need to prepare for tomorrow's battle.

Mikey said.

Time skip

"I will live up to the first gen's name! I'll make the black dragons the greatest teams ever!!!" Takemichi shouted as he bowed at shinichiro's grave. "So the 11th generation black dragons is born on the founding day. How interesting" Izana said as he stood in front of them. "So your Hanagaki takemichi?" Izana said with a smile.

"Izana! You bastard!" Inui shouted with anger. "What did you fuckers do to Koko?!" Inui shouted as he held izana's collar. "Hey there. We didn't do anything at all. He's the one who wanted to join tenjiku in the first place" Izana said a she then looked at takemichi. "Break up with my brother. Your not good enough for him. And he doesn't need you anymore, ugly hair" Izana said with a smile. Izana then looked back at inui. "Let me go. I just wanted to bust my brother's grave" Izana said. "Hold on!" Takemichi said a she tried to butt in. "Now taht kokonoi is with us, I have no interest in you, inui" Izana said. "You!" Inui said.

"That's enough inui" Mikey said as Emma, Alluka, and Kalluto was with them. Inui let go of Izana. "Mikey!" Takemichi said with a small smile. "What's going on?" Emma asked. "Yeah" Kalluto said. "I can't believe big bro abandon us again" Alluka said. Izana smiled from seeing them. "Woah! Visiting the grave with your sister and y/n's siblings?" Izana said as he walked slowly towards them. "Take Emma, Alluka, and Kalluto away!" Mikey said to takemichi. Takemichi then grabbed Alluka's and Kalluto's hands. "Let's go guys" Takemichi said as they walked away and Emma followed.

"Tonight at 8pm come to the 7th pier at Yokohama bay with the whole toman gang. It's the final battle between tenjiku and toman. Let's end this Mikey" Izana said with a smile. "Iza. You said that you would leave toman alone" y/n said as he was sitting on illumi's grave. Izana then looked at y/n. "I was just messing with them" Izana said with a smile. "Yeah" y/n said. "Kill-chin. Just come back" Mikey said.

Takemichi, Emma, and Alluka were talking about y/n and Mikey. 'Wait is Alluka even around in the future?' Takemichi thought. Then kisaki came riding with a bat. He flew past takemichi. Alluka saw he was about to hit Kalluto and Emma. So she jumped in the way so they wouldn't get hurt. Then the coke xan rolled to takemichi's shoe. Takemichi turned around to see Alluka laying down as Kalluto and Emma were sitting. Takemichi eyes widen of horror.

"This is the end Hanagaki takemichi" Kisaki said as he rode off. Takemichi then went to hug Alluka. Kalluto started to cry. Emma too. 'Alluka!' Takemichi thought as he cried. Y/n and Mikey then came to see Alluka was on the ground. Y/n's eyes widen. "Alluka...." Y/n said as he walked to her. "N/n....I'm sorry" Takemichi said a stears went down his face. "What happened" y/n asked takemichi.

"A bike suddenly came and hit Alluka" takemichi said as some tears went down from y/n's eyes. "What?" Y/n said as izana put his hand on y/n's shoulder. "It was kisaki" takemichi said as Mikey frowns. "Michi. We still have time to take her to the hospital so put her on my back" y/n said as he bend down. Takemichi nods and he puts Alluka on his back. Y/n then stood up. "Come Kalluto" y/n said as Kalluto stood up. They started walking to the hospital. Mikey carried Emma too since she also got hit but it wasn't as bad as Alluka.

"Big....brother...." Alluka said with a smile. "Alluka!" Takemichi said with a relief smile. "Huh? I can't move my body" Alluka said as she was scared. "There was a bike" y/n said. "Oh" Alluka said. "Don't worry Alluka. We'll get you to the hospital. You'll be alright. After your all healed up we can do something fun" y/n said with a sad smile.

"Yeah! We will do lots of fun stuff" Kalluto said as he agrees with y/n. "That's sounds like fun. If anything happens to me. I want you to take care of yourself. And watch over Kalluto. And takemichi, please watch over these two runts. And goodbye Emma" Alluka said with a smile. Takemichi's eyes widen as he saw Alluka's hands fell down.

"Alluka? Alluka? Ya know I promised Kalluto I wouldn't tell you but I will tell you anyways. Kalluto had gotten you a bunch of dresses and boots. We were going to cosplay on your birthday. We were going as each other. I was going to be you. And Kalluto was going to me. And you were going as Kalluto. Sounds fun right?" Y/n said as he tried to smile. "Michi please check on her. Alluka's body feels cold" y/n said as he tried to smile.

"N/n..." takemichi said as more tears came out.

Time skip

Kalluto was looking at Alluka's dead body with tears in her face. While y/n is sitting down. And izana was comforting him. "Don't worry y/n. I'm here for you" Izana said as he hugged y/n. Y/n hugged back. Takemichi sees this and frowns. 'Izana is just using this time to manipulate y/n' takemichi thought as Mikey came in the room. "Izana. Move out of the way. I need to talk to kill-chin" Mikey said as izana looked at him. "I'm comforting my brother right now" Izana said with a glare.

"Kill-chin. Come here" Mikey as y/n looked at him but then looked away. But the Draken came inside to see this whole situation. "Y/n. Please. We would help you" Draken said as he saw no emotion in y/n's eyes anymore. Mikey also saw this. "N/n! Listen to us. We care about you!" Takemichi said as y/n looked at him.

"...." Y/n couldn't say anything. "Iza. Let me talk with them" y/n said as izana stopped hugging y/n. "Sure. I'll be outside waiting for you" Izana said with a small smile. "Kay" y/n said as izana walked outside. Y/n then looked at the floor. "What do you guys want to say" y/n said.

"Kill-chin. Don't shut us out. We are here for you" Mikey said as he sat down next to y/n. Kalluto then came walking to y/n. He then punched y/n in the face. "Y/n! How can you let Alluka be killed?! You could've ran fast and tried to stop it! Did you even try to save her?!" Kalluto shouted as tears went down his face.

"Yeah I was there but I'm not as strong or fast as you! I couldn't even do a dam thing" Kalluto said as he fell down crying. Takemichi then hugged Kalluto to comfort him. After Kalluto calmed down. "Y/n. I'm so sorry that I snapped" Kalluto said as she looked up to see her brother is gone. Then they heard a motorcycle turn on. They all ran outside. They see y/n with Izana on a motorcycle.

(Have to had a jojo's reference. Y/n as jolyne and izana as jotaro)

"Y/n!" Draken said as they walked closer to y/n. "Y/n get over here!" Kalluto shouted at y/n. "Kill-chin. Just talk to us" Mikey said as he was worried for y/n. "N/n. Don't leave! We are here for you. Please let us help you" Takemichi said as y/n looked away from them.

"Iza. Let's go" y/n said as izana smiled. "Okay" Izana said as they drove away. "N/n!!!" Takemichi yelled as he tried to run after them. 'Dam you Izana!' Takemichi thought as they were out of sight. 'Sorry guys' y/n thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 43 12
Y/n L/n is Keisuke Baji's girlfriend. Or was. After her boyfriend died she time leaped multiple times trying to save him but to no avail. Will she be...
3.2K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
122K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
28.2K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...