The Wolf and the Bastard - A...

By Gersemi_Odrdottir

Yara Stark accompanies Sansa back to Winterfell to meet her sisters future husband. Even if Yara heard terrib... More

Home
Ice
Broken
Skin
Trust
Belt
Kiss
Offer
Knife
Hypocrite
Air
Betrayal
Teeth
Pleasure
Present
Heir
Promise
Arrow
Loyalty

Authors note

761 4 0
By Gersemi_Odrdottir

As written in the title this is a Ramsay Bolton Fanfiction. Even if this should be self-explanatory there will be chapters about violence, blood and torture. Considering what kind of a person Ramsay Bolton is the sex scenes will also include violence. Let me say a big amount of it.

This will be the only warning you are going to receive. So be careful if you are not comfortable with this topic.

Don't tell me you haven't been warned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.1K 24
YN Black is sent to the world of Game of Thrones one year before season one started. She arrived in the Stark house, and was accepted and brought in...
32.5K 1.4K 40
Rina Stark felt a darkness inside her. She couldnt stop it. Couldnt hone it in time save her family. Could she figure it out in time to save Westeros...
43.4K 842 22
This is a story of a bastard girl who discovers that the scared man is her father. I don't really see many of this types of stories out in the inter...
29.1K 1.2K 51
Stark OC x Jaime Lannister | Lannister OC x Robert Baratheon | Rosennis Stark was not like her sister Lyanna. She wasn't bold, nor beautiful and nor...